Autograph football

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
BigBlueDart
Pick'em Champ - '17 FB Predict the Score

Autograph football

Post by BigBlueDart » August 10th, 2022, 12:18 pm

I have autograph footballs signed by the teams for Matt Wells' first year, as well as Gary Andersen's second first year. I was a bit bummed that they didn't do the scrimmage and signing event at the end of Fall camp last year, but I'm hoping to do it Saturday. Does anyone know whether I should go to the bookstore or Locker 42 to get another USU autograph football?

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Re: Autograph football

Post by aggies22 » August 10th, 2022, 12:42 pm

BigBlueDart wrote:
August 10th, 2022, 12:18 pm
I have autograph footballs signed by the teams for Matt Wells' first year, as well as Gary Andersen's second first year. I was a bit bummed that they didn't do the scrimmage and signing event at the end of Fall camp last year, but I'm hoping to do it Saturday. Does anyone know whether I should go to the bookstore or Locker 42 to get another USU autograph football?
They will be signing autographs afterward weather permitting. If you would like to have a football signed, Locker 42 is a good spot to start.

BigBlueDart
Pick'em Champ - '17 FB Predict the Score

Re: Autograph football

Post by BigBlueDart » August 10th, 2022, 12:50 pm

aggies22 wrote:
August 10th, 2022, 12:42 pm
BigBlueDart wrote:
August 10th, 2022, 12:18 pm
They will be signing autographs afterward weather permitting. If you would like to have a football signed, Locker 42 is a good spot to start.
Yeah, I'm guessing that's where I got them before. I'm going to give them a call since their website is down (and has been pretty bad for awhile, anyway).

Locked Previous topicNext topic