So all we had to to win

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
ChicagoAggie
Has thanked: 0

Re: So all we had to to win

Post by ChicagoAggie » October 1st, 2021, 11:34 pm

hickaggie wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 11:29 pm
ChicagoAggie wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 11:20 pm
hickaggie wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 11:15 pm
ChicagoAggie wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 11:11 pm
FloridaAggie13 wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 11:09 pm
utaggies wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 11:07 pm
Allgeir followed their left tackle all night and he had a field day. We got manhandled in the trenches on both sides of the ball. This game would have been a 35-point game had the Cougars not had to go to their third-string QB. He could not hit his butt with two hands when passing, but simply handing off to Allgeir to run down our throats was a good enough strategy. 22 yards for the Aggies on the ground with 13 of those coming from Bonner. That’s sickening.
If Baylor Romney doesn't get hurt they hang 50 points on our D' if they want to.
We have a long ways to go for sure. But we’ll probably win the rest of our games. We need better QBs to get to the next level
You think this team will beat Wyoming. There D is made to destroy our weaknesses at qb and they will run all over us. The formula to beat us is out there and I think unless one qb takes a major step forward the Aggies are .500 at best.
Yes I do think we’ll beat Wyoming
How? What Boise and the zoobs did to us is wyomings base on both sides if the ball. Bonner is just too limited if they shut found the run and the Aggies are hopeless against power on d.
Because Wyoming has no offense and I believe we’ll dial up enough with our speed to win.

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » October 1st, 2021, 11:38 pm

Imakeitrain wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 11:19 pm
slcagg wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 10:49 pm
Just like that? At least you arent like @Roy McAvoy and sh!tting all over us on cougarboard.

Sorry to out the guy, but I wanted to see what Swishh_15 was doing because I hadn't seen him in awhile and remembered he posted on both sites- and that's what I found out. FU secret zoob.

Seriously, just look at the prior aliases for both on both sites. Roy is a zoob he frequently pisses on us at cougarboard.
You are saying Roy is swish? I’m confused
Yes. Roy is Swishh and I can prove it. He goes by rdf3 on cougarboard.

lol what? What does any of this have to do with me? And yes I frequent cougarboard. I post a ton in the underbelly most of you can’t see with religion, politics, and friends only. Everyone there knows I’m an Aggie fan & get annoyed at my toting of usu.

Go ahead and search my posting history. I don’t think you’ll find much “pissing” on of usu. I do consider myself a realist fan if that’s what you’re referencing.

Aggie19

Post by Aggie19 » October 1st, 2021, 11:41 pm

SLB wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 11:29 pm
Imakeitrain wrote:
slcagg wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:
Just like that? At least you arent like @Roy McAvoy and sh!tting all over us on cougarboard.

Sorry to out the guy, but I wanted to see what Swishh_15 was doing because I hadn't seen him in awhile and remembered he posted on both sites- and that's what I found out. FU secret zoob.

Seriously, just look at the prior aliases for both on both sites. Roy is a zoob he frequently pisses on us at cougarboard.

I looked it up. 12.7 posts per day.
Why do we care either way?

Go Aggies!

utaggies

Post by utaggies » October 1st, 2021, 11:41 pm

brian5562 wrote:
Defense got enough stops in the second half to make it a game. The put 1 drive together. 51% completion and no run game.
The two stats you mentioned (no run game and bad completion %) are related. With no rushing game — given how BYU was manhandling our offensive line — we were forced to go to the passing game and take risks. Plus we were continually in third-and-long situations which is not condusive to completing a high percentage of passes. How I hate, hate, hate second-and-nine and second-and-fourteen situations. But that’s where we were all game long. Here are our second down plays:
- 11 yards to go
- 7 ytg
- 9 ytg
- 8 ytg
- 5 ytg
- 18 ytg
- 9 ytg
- 9 ytg
- 9 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 8 ytg
- 11 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 5 ytg
- 9 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 3 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 22 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 9 ytg
- 10 ytg,
- 10 ytg
- 15 ytg
- 2 ytg

The average? Second down and 9.7 yards to go! That is an incredible stat.

Imakeitrain

Post by Imakeitrain » October 1st, 2021, 11:49 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 11:38 pm
Imakeitrain wrote:
slcagg wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:

lol what? What does any of this have to do with me? And yes I frequent cougarboard. I post a ton in the underbelly most of you can’t see with religion, politics, and friends only. Everyone there knows I’m an Aggie fan & get annoyed at my toting of usu.

Go ahead and search my posting history. I don’t think you’ll find much “pissing” on of usu. I do consider myself a realist fan if that’s what you’re referencing.
I did when I discovered it a few weeks ago and you had a typical “moo moo farmers” post. And I just did again. You refer to USU frequently as “they” and not “we” or “us” as you would if you were truly representing us. Plus you’re way more active there, then here. But, I noticed you made a post defending Utah State. Even if it was suspiciously after I had already called your bluff.

Frankly I don’t care that much, BYU fans are allowed to post here.

It’s just good to know who you is on your team and who isn’t.
These users thanked the author Imakeitrain for the post:
SLB

“If at first you don’t succeed, do not try skydiving”

SLB

Post by SLB » October 1st, 2021, 11:55 pm

Imakeitrain wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 11:49 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:
slcagg wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:

I did when I discovered it a few weeks ago and you had a typical “moo moo farmers” post. And I just did again. You refer to USU frequently as “they” and not “we” or “us” as you would if you were truly representing us. Plus you’re way more active there, then here. But, I noticed you made a post defending Utah State. Even if it was suspiciously after I had already called your bluff.

At least someone else notice something was off. Thanks because it makes sense now

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » October 1st, 2021, 11:56 pm

Imakeitrain wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:
slcagg wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:

Haha this is absurd. Most of my posting there has nothing to with USU & BYU football. And please reference this “moo moo farmer” post??

I’ve been defending usu on there and bringing up facts for years. Ask anyone there, they’re sick of it. The posting history is there.

I still have no idea why this has been made about me haha. You don’t have to question my Aggie loyalty.

Not even a week removed either from me offering to and spending $100 to buy some random Aggie fan on tickets to the Boise state game. Not to mention all the other copious amounts of cash I spend and donate for Usu athletics.
Last edited by Roy McAvoy on October 2nd, 2021, 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChicagoAggie

Post by ChicagoAggie » October 2nd, 2021, 12:06 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 11:56 pm
Imakeitrain wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:
slcagg wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:

Haha this is absurd. Most of my posting there has nothing to with USU & BYU football. And please reference this “moo moo farmer” post??

I’ve been defending usu on there and bringing up facts for years. Ask anyone there, they’re sick of it. The posting history is there.

I still have no idea why this has been made about me haha. You don’t have to question my Aggie loyalty.
Are you really a Boogar?

FeartheFro

Post by FeartheFro » October 2nd, 2021, 12:28 am

Man there are some fascinating people on this board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author FeartheFro for the post:
crazywookie

SLB

Post by SLB » October 2nd, 2021, 12:32 am

FeartheFro wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 12:28 am

This is true.

ChicagoAggie

Post by ChicagoAggie » October 2nd, 2021, 12:36 am

SLB wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 12:32 am
FeartheFro wrote:

This is true.
Very true. An both of you are two of the most fascinating people on this board however not quite as fascinating as the double agent Roy McAvoy
These users thanked the author ChicagoAggie for the post:
AGinNEIowa

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » October 2nd, 2021, 12:56 am

GUS wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 10:46 pm
Not sure how slow he is Hick. He ran away from our DB's.
He is not slow. He is the one that saved the game against ASU running the guy down after the interception. Dude is a good back, I would love to have him on the Aggies.

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » October 2nd, 2021, 1:00 am

ChicagoAggie wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 11:02 pm
Did everyone forget how bad we were last year? We were within reach toward the end of the game against a better team. I hate losing to Boise and BYU but we’re on an upward trajectory. Give it some time
I guess they have. We have deficiencies on this team. They are still ahead of where I thought they would be. It sucks to lose but we played a really tough stretch. We have a ways to physically, but still proud of where we are at.

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » October 2nd, 2021, 1:03 am

AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
I hate the kitties but credit to Sitake as he has built up a strong program. That being said, I hope they lose the rest of their games. I also hope Andwrson continues to build the Aggies and next year we return the favor. Let’s get healthy over the next couple weeks and make a run through the MW.
Credit to Sitake. It took him time, but he has a hard nose, big and physical team. Their lines are monsters.

Coloraggie

Post by Coloraggie » October 7th, 2021, 11:04 am

I'll defend Roy/Swish, whatever you want to call him. I know him. I've been to his house and watched games with him. He is an Aggie through and through. He is also a realist. He doesn't always post with Aggie Blue Colored Glasses on. If that is what you want then don't read his posts. I'd like someone accusing him of being a Cougar to find an actual post he made that disses on USU that is not a factual post about our deficiencies. There is a big difference between pointing out a perceived weakness or deficiency and cheering against the school. Why he decides to go to the underbelly of CougarBoard is a mystery to me but Roy is an Aggie through and through.
These users thanked the author Coloraggie for the post:
aggies22

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » October 8th, 2021, 7:02 am

hickaggie wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 11:15 pm
ChicagoAggie wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 11:11 pm
FloridaAggie13 wrote:
utaggies wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 11:07 pm
Allgeir followed their left tackle all night and he had a field day. We got manhandled in the trenches on both sides of the ball. This game would have been a 35-point game had the Cougars not had to go to their third-string QB. He could not hit his butt with two hands when passing, but simply handing off to Allgeir to run down our throats was a good enough strategy. 22 yards for the Aggies on the ground with 13 of those coming from Bonner. That’s sickening.
If Baylor Romney doesn't get hurt they hang 50 points on our D' if they want to.
We have a long ways to go for sure. But we’ll probably win the rest of our games. We need better QBs to get to the next level
You think this team will beat Wyoming. There D is made to destroy our weaknesses at qb and they will run all over us. The formula to beat us is out there and I think unless one qb takes a major step forward the Aggies are .500 at best.
Okay my man, when we only lose MAYBE one game the rest of the way, I'll come back to this post.

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » October 8th, 2021, 7:03 am

SLB wrote:
FeartheFro wrote:

This is true.
Am I one of them? :) :lol:

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » October 8th, 2021, 7:05 am

utaggies wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 11:41 pm
brian5562 wrote:
Defense got enough stops in the second half to make it a game. The put 1 drive together. 51% completion and no run game.
The two stats you mentioned (no run game and bad completion %) are related. With no rushing game — given how BYU was manhandling our offensive line — we were forced to go to the passing game and take risks. Plus we were continually in third-and-long situations which is not condusive to completing a high percentage of passes. How I hate, hate, hate second-and-nine and second-and-fourteen situations. But that’s where we were all game long. Here are our second down plays:
- 11 yards to go
- 7 ytg
- 9 ytg
- 8 ytg
- 5 ytg
- 18 ytg
- 9 ytg
- 9 ytg
- 9 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 8 ytg
- 11 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 5 ytg
- 9 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 3 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 22 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 9 ytg
- 10 ytg,
- 10 ytg
- 15 ytg
- 2 ytg

Yeah, I knew it was bad but not that bad. We need to get away from that and get to more manageable down and distances.

Hoot

Post by Hoot » October 8th, 2021, 1:03 pm

Coloraggie wrote:
October 7th, 2021, 11:04 am
I'll defend Roy/Swish, whatever you want to call him. I know him. I've been to his house and watched games with him. He is an Aggie through and through. He is also a realist. He doesn't always post with Aggie Blue Colored Glasses on. If that is what you want then don't read his posts. I'd like someone accusing him of being a Cougar to find an actual post he made that disses on USU that is not a factual post about our deficiencies. There is a big difference between pointing out a perceived weakness or deficiency and cheering against the school. Why he decides to go to the underbelly of CougarBoard is a mystery to me but Roy is an Aggie through and through.
I believe this but for the sake of stirring up more drama I’m choosing to ignore it.

Elkaggie

Post by Elkaggie » October 8th, 2021, 1:27 pm

aggies22 wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 7:05 am
utaggies wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 11:41 pm
brian5562 wrote:
- 11 yards to go
- 7 ytg
- 9 ytg
- 8 ytg
- 5 ytg
- 18 ytg
- 9 ytg
- 9 ytg
- 9 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 8 ytg
- 11 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 5 ytg
- 9 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 3 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 22 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 10 ytg
- 9 ytg
- 10 ytg,
- 10 ytg
- 15 ytg
- 2 ytg

Yeah, I knew it was bad but not that bad. We need to get away from that and get to more manageable down and distances.
Good stuff thanks for sharing. I bet 3rd down and longs were just as bad. Surprised based of this we were able to even be in the game in the 4th quarter.
These users thanked the author Elkaggie for the post:
aggies22

BigBlueDart
Pick'em Champ - '17 FB Predict the Score

Post by BigBlueDart » October 8th, 2021, 3:01 pm

aggies22 wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 7:03 am
SLB wrote:
FeartheFro wrote:

This is true.
Am I one of them? :) :lol:
I'm pretty sure they're referring to me.

These users thanked the author BigBlueDart for the post (total 2):
aggies22crazywookie

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic