The hopefully definitive 2021 transfer portal thread

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
3rdGenAggie
Pick'em Champ - '16 Kickoff

Re: The hopefully definitive 2021 transfer portal thread

Post by 3rdGenAggie » May 8th, 2021, 7:32 am

Aglicious wrote:
May 7th, 2021, 11:52 pm
For those that perhaps don't check the front page news stories. This is one of the better interviews so far with coach Odom: https://www.hjnews.com/sports/usu/new-a ... 4197e.html

Talks about the new guys coming in and how he sees them fitting togther and who they may play with on the court.

Talks about Logan and the former coaches and players that have reached out to him.

Talks about the guys we lost and who he spoke to and the decisions they made and who he sees filling their roles now.

Good info all around!!
That settles the Brock Miller question. Looks like he's feeling better and will be back.

"I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm doing it really, really well." -Andy Dwyer

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » May 8th, 2021, 8:04 am

bigskysbro wrote:
May 8th, 2021, 6:45 am
BleedAggieBlue0 wrote:
May 7th, 2021, 10:22 am
bigskysbro wrote:
SeldomSeenSmith wrote:
May 7th, 2021, 7:41 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:
May 6th, 2021, 8:58 pm

It just feels weird to me that in a sport dominated by African Americans we don’t have a single one the entire roster.
It should feel weird. However it seems that most posting on this board are unwilling to discuss the real reasons behind that. It isn't Craig Smith's fault, like some say. The reasons are the beliefs of a large portion of the American right that are expressed every day in words and actions publicly that demean, insult, and hurt people of color. Young basketball players are aware of those things. All they have to do is use Google to find out that 66% of Cache County voters voted for Trump in 2020. That 58% of Utah voters voted for Trump in 2020. That fact alone should make any young black American basketball player very leery about coming to Logan, Utah, or to anywhere in the state of Utah except possibly Salt Lake County. That 83% of people in Cache County are white doesn't help either. Anyone who claims that those things don't have a huge influence on the decision of young black men in deciding where to play college basketball and get an education, are either lying or totally oblivious to the reality of life in the USA right now. And to expect young black men to overlook those things and come to Logan anyway, is foolish and unrealistic. Those facts, the politics and demographics, and they are facts, will be used by any program that can take advantage of them when recruiting against USU. And, it will work.
SSS
what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I’ve ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.
Oh get f*cked, you’re the idiot. Didn’t even address his post. It’s common sense that most (understatement) black college athletes are not fans of Donald Trump. It’s not at all ridiculous to discuss the possibility that support for Trump in Cache Valley could deter some young men from wanting to come here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I didn’t address his post because I quoted word for word a scene from Billy Madison. While I mostly disagree with SSS’s post, I was having a little fun that apparently went over everyone’s head. But since you took the liberty of calling me an idiot and telling me to get f*cked, let me just say: your a pu$$y. :sarcasm:
I got your post. I knew it was tongue in cheek which is why I chose to leave it alone.

SeldomSeenSmith

Post by SeldomSeenSmith » May 8th, 2021, 8:32 am

Yossarian wrote:
May 7th, 2021, 5:55 pm
BleedAggieBlue0 wrote:
bigskysbro wrote:
SeldomSeenSmith wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:

It just feels weird to me that in a sport dominated by African Americans we don’t have a single one the entire roster.
It should feel weird. However it seems that most posting on this board are unwilling to discuss the real reasons behind that. It isn't Craig Smith's fault, like some say. The reasons are the beliefs of a large portion of the American right that are expressed every day in words and actions publicly that demean, insult, and hurt people of color. Young basketball players are aware of those things. All they have to do is use Google to find out that 66% of Cache County voters voted for Trump in 2020. That 58% of Utah voters voted for Trump in 2020. That fact alone should make any young black American basketball player very leery about coming to Logan, Utah, or to anywhere in the state of Utah except possibly Salt Lake County. That 83% of people in Cache County are white doesn't help either. Anyone who claims that those things don't have a huge influence on the decision of young black men in deciding where to play college basketball and get an education, are either lying or totally oblivious to the reality of life in the USA right now. And to expect young black men to overlook those things and come to Logan anyway, is foolish and unrealistic. Those facts, the politics and demographics, and they are facts, will be used by any program that can take advantage of them when recruiting against USU. And, it will work.
SSS
what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I’ve ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.
Oh get f*cked, you’re the idiot. Didn’t even address his post. It’s common sense that most (understatement) black college athletes are not fans of Donald Trump. It’s not at all ridiculous to discuss the possibility that support for Trump in Cache Valley could deter some young men from wanting to come here.

This is why Wasatch Academy is so much more successful at getting highly talented African American basketball players than USU. I know, it's not a college/university, but they do manage to bring kids in from all over the country. Mt. Pleasant is so much less white and Mormon than Logan and much more cosmopolitan and has a lot more going on. Besides, Provo is just an hour up the road and that's a town you can really let loose in.
First of all, kids that go to Wasatch are minors. Wasatch is responsible for them legally, and they're not going to be letting them do a lot of off campus partying for obvious reasons. Something else that should be obvious is that the reason black players go to Wasatch. It's because it's nationally known for it's basketball program. It's almost guaranteed that they'll be offered a full ride D1 basketball scholarship from multiple universities. That they'll receive the kind of exposure that they wouldn't get from playing on a HS team. Wasatch is also known for it's academics, and it's almost a sure thing that basketball players who are recruited receive a full ride at Wasatch which costs $65,000 per year. That's why they go. That's why they're willing to put up with a few years in small town Utah.

I have no idea why you compared USU to a prep school. But, since you did. Other than a full ride, is what USU offers comparable to Wasatch? Does USU have a basketball program that plays at the highest levels of D1 against the best competition? Does it offer, overall, one of the best educations that a young person can get at the university level like Wasatch does at the prep school level? The answers are easy. No, and no. USU isn't a P5 university in basketball, and it isn't an Ivy League school in academics.

Wasatch also seems to understand that black players are needed for the success of their basketball program, that they need black players as much or more than the players need them. Probably more. Something that some USU fans don't seem to understand when it comes to their own program.

And for the other posters in this thread who compared USU to Kansas in basketball and Logan to Tuscaloosa, well, USU isn't the U of Kansas in basketball, not even close. And Logan doesn't compare to Tuscaloosa, either in the black culture available to a young black person, or in the basketball team at Alabama, which has 19 players on it's roster, 16 of whom are black.
These users thanked the author SeldomSeenSmith for the post:
sockpuppet

slcagg

Post by slcagg » May 8th, 2021, 9:04 am

SeldomSeenSmith wrote:
May 8th, 2021, 8:32 am
Yossarian wrote:
May 7th, 2021, 5:55 pm
BleedAggieBlue0 wrote:
bigskysbro wrote:
SeldomSeenSmith wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:

SSS

This is why Wasatch Academy is so much more successful at getting highly talented African American basketball players than USU. I know, it's not a college/university, but they do manage to bring kids in from all over the country. Mt. Pleasant is so much less white and Mormon than Logan and much more cosmopolitan and has a lot more going on. Besides, Provo is just an hour up the road and that's a town you can really let loose in.
First of all, kids that go to Wasatch are minors. Wasatch is responsible for them legally, and they're not going to be letting them do a lot of off campus partying for obvious reasons. Something else that should be obvious is that the reason black players go to Wasatch. It's because it's nationally known for it's basketball program. It's almost guaranteed that they'll be offered a full ride D1 basketball scholarship from multiple universities. That they'll receive the kind of exposure that they wouldn't get from playing on a HS team. Wasatch is also known for it's academics, and it's almost a sure thing that basketball players who are recruited receive a full ride at Wasatch which costs $65,000 per year. That's why they go. That's why they're willing to put up with a few years in small town Utah.

I have no idea why you compared USU to a prep school. But, since you did. Other than a full ride, is what USU offers comparable to Wasatch? Does USU have a basketball program that plays at the highest levels of D1 against the best competition? Does it offer, overall, one of the best educations that a young person can get at the university level like Wasatch does at the prep school level? The answers are easy. No, and no. USU isn't a P5 university in basketball, and it isn't an Ivy League school in academics.

Wasatch also seems to understand that black players are needed for the success of their basketball program, that they need black players as much or more than the players need them. Probably more. Something that some USU fans don't seem to understand when it comes to their own program.

And for the other posters in this thread who compared USU to Kansas in basketball and Logan to Tuscaloosa, well, USU isn't the U of Kansas in basketball, not even close. And Logan doesn't compare to Tuscaloosa, either in the black culture available to a young black person, or in the basketball team at Alabama, which has 19 players on it's roster, 16 of whom are black.
As someone who has lived in Tuscaloosa and near Lawrence I think I understand the demographics however your point was about trump and that was the point made. If you want to talk politics take it to the sandbox. Obviously Logan and Tuscaloosa demographics are completely different (duh).I get sick of people who claim they love usu but complain about Logan, cache valley and the university. Logan is what is what it is with all of its positives and also negatives. African American kids coming to usu has happened and will continue to happen. And there are plenty of African American kids who have loved their time in Logan even if it has a different culture than where they may have grown up.
These users thanked the author slcagg for the post (total 3):
USUaggie3rdGenAggieAggie in Boise

slcagg

Post by slcagg » May 8th, 2021, 9:18 am

As far as race goes who would you guys consider the 10 greatest aggies of all time or even in the last 20 years. I bet we have a mix of race and backgrounds. I don’t care about color. Just get the best kids here who want to be here.

UStateTim

Post by UStateTim » May 8th, 2021, 10:33 am

slcagg wrote:
May 8th, 2021, 9:18 am
As far as race goes who would you guys consider the 10 greatest aggies of all time or even in the last 20 years. I bet we have a mix of race and backgrounds. I don’t care about color. Just get the best kids here who want to be here.
Merrill, Carroll, Wesley, Nelson, Penigar, Wilkinson, Harris, Daniels, Queta, Moore

Those ten in the last 20 years are the best. I probably have recent bias. Five white, Four black, and one Polynesian

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » May 9th, 2021, 10:51 am

Tough blow for Smith. This kid chose to transfer after meeting Smith and having some time together in the program. It was reported the coaching staff was really excited about his abilities. Then he chose to transfer out.

These users thanked the author Roy McAvoy for the post:
aggies22

hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » May 9th, 2021, 11:23 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:
May 9th, 2021, 10:51 am
Tough blow for Smith. This kid chose to transfer after meeting Smith and having some time together in the program. It was reported the coaching staff was really excited about his abilities. Then he chose to transfer out.

Life in the big pond. Good thing he can wipe his tears with $100 dollar bills, he’s gonna need them.

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » May 9th, 2021, 11:52 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:

Yeah other than Branden Carlson, every semi-decent Ute has left. Other than Jenkins, his recruiting hasn't been that good either. Next year is going to be a rough one in SLC. Listening to interviews and seeing Craig Smith in games and the results he has produced, I'm surprised he isn't a better recruiter.

flying_scotsman2.0

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » May 9th, 2021, 12:48 pm

Aggie formerly in Hawaii wrote:
May 9th, 2021, 11:52 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:

Yeah other than Branden Carlson, every semi-decent Ute has left. Other than Jenkins, his recruiting hasn't been that good either. Next year is going to be a rough one in SLC. Listening to interviews and seeing Craig Smith in games and the results he has produced, I'm surprised he isn't a better recruiter.
It is kind of funny. This is exactly how I felt about his recruiting at USU. Fortunately, he was wonderful as a coach and did good things here. I hope he can’t replicate that part at the U.
These users thanked the author flying_scotsman2.0 for the post:
Aggie formerly in Hawaii

TrueAggieman

Post by TrueAggieman » May 9th, 2021, 12:58 pm

I wonder if it at all has to do with the way in which he left USU... Were the Ute players aware that he didn’t contact our players at all before leaving? Or that he went days without saying a single thing about USU? I would immediately be weary of a coach’s character if he came to coach my team in such a way.

Utah State Hey Aggies all the way! Go Aggies! Go Aggies! Hey! Hey! Hey!

Pacobag

Post by Pacobag » May 9th, 2021, 1:21 pm

TrueAggieman wrote:
May 9th, 2021, 12:58 pm
I wonder if it at all has to do with the way in which he left USU... Were the Ute players aware that he didn’t contact our players at all before leaving? Or that he went days without saying a single thing about USU? I would immediately be weary of a coach’s character if he came to coach my team in such a way.
Why would Marco and Rollie follow such a scumbag?
How could many of the players think so highly of him for three entire seasons?
How do we know how many days Smith went without saying a single thing about USU, is one of us actually Craig Smith?
Why would Utah players be mad that Smith decided to join with them?

Leaving an employer for more money elsewhere is commonplace.
I believe (perhaps naively) that when Smith indicated to the players he was not leaving for Minnesota (or elsewhere) and he planned to be coaching the Aggies next season, that he really meant it. Then after that communication occurred, he received new information that quickly evolved into an official offer to coach at a P5 school with a substantial pay raise, easier travel, etc. Based on the new offficial opportunity, he struck while the iron was hot. He was going to lose Queta and it is very possible that he may never have gotten a better offer for the rest of his career.

I understand Aggie fans not wanting the Utes to be successful, but I don’t have any specific information that makes me think Craig is not a great coach and person.
These users thanked the author Pacobag for the post (total 2):
flying_scotsman2.0Real Life Aggie

Ok Aggie Fan

Post by Ok Aggie Fan » May 9th, 2021, 3:15 pm

I concur

OrangeCountyAggie

Post by OrangeCountyAggie » May 9th, 2021, 10:01 pm

Pacobag wrote:
May 9th, 2021, 1:21 pm
TrueAggieman wrote:
May 9th, 2021, 12:58 pm
Why would Marco and Rollie follow such a scumbag?
How could many of the players think so highly of him for three entire seasons?
How do we know how many days Smith went without saying a single thing about USU, is one of us actually Craig Smith?
Why would Utah players be mad that Smith decided to join with them?

Leaving an employer for more money elsewhere is commonplace.
I believe (perhaps naively) that when Smith indicated to the players he was not leaving for Minnesota (or elsewhere) and he planned to be coaching the Aggies next season, that he really meant it. Then after that communication occurred, he received new information that quickly evolved into an official offer to coach at a P5 school with a substantial pay raise, easier travel, etc. Based on the new offficial opportunity, he struck while the iron was hot. He was going to lose Queta and it is very possible that he may never have gotten a better offer for the rest of his career.

I understand Aggie fans not wanting the Utes to be successful, but I don’t have any specific information that makes me think Craig is not a great coach and person.
Good coach, great motivator, poor recruiter. Those guys a fleeing like rats from a sinking ship.

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » May 10th, 2021, 11:26 pm

Wasn’t this guy rumored to be interested in USU last year?

I know we dont have any openings...

dogie

Post by dogie » May 11th, 2021, 6:52 am

ineptimusprime wrote:
May 10th, 2021, 11:26 pm

We don’t have any openings, especially if they want to sign Both.

To think that if there were more scholarships available, the Aggies could have signed Pauly McPaulsen from DePaul, Both from Minnesota or even both.

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » May 11th, 2021, 6:59 am

ineptimusprime wrote:

I had heard it was Coach Smith that he wanted to play for. He should’ve done it too. It looks like he made a bad decision, he was pretty bad at Minnesota.

I don’t know if I see a retread happening for him at Utah though. I actually think there’s a good chance he ends up at BYU.

slcagg

Post by slcagg » May 11th, 2021, 7:42 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:
May 11th, 2021, 6:59 am
ineptimusprime wrote:

I had heard it was Coach Smith that he wanted to play for. He should’ve done it too. It looks like he made a bad decision, he was pretty bad at Minnesota.

I don’t know if I see a retread happening for him at Utah though. I actually think there’s a good chance he ends up at BYU.
I believe you are correct, BYU has contacted.

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » May 11th, 2021, 8:09 am

I know we're done and I think Coach Odom did a great job landing the kids he did. However, I have to think those teams that wait this out & end up with spots available are going to land some good players. It's crazy how much talent there is just sitting in the portal. Here is the link to it:

https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Baske ... ncommitted

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » May 11th, 2021, 8:28 am

ineptimusprime wrote:

I can 100% guarantee that we had ZERO interest in adding Both Gach last season.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post (total 3):
USU78Real Life Aggieflying_scotsman2.0

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » May 11th, 2021, 8:30 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:
May 11th, 2021, 6:59 am
ineptimusprime wrote:

He MAY have wanted to play for Craig. Craig had absolutely no interest.

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » May 11th, 2021, 8:33 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:
May 11th, 2021, 8:09 am
I know we're done and I think Coach Odom did a great job landing the kids he did. However, I have to think those teams that wait this out & end up with spots available are going to land some good players. It's crazy how much talent there is just sitting in the portal. Here is the link to it:

But which way does everyone want it? First, it was oh damn we aren't adding anyone, what is our coaching staff doing???? Now it's, man look at all these great players that are left and all our schollies have been used, what was our coaching staff thinking???
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post (total 6):
Real Life AggieUSU78brossp24bluegrousecvalOrangeCountyAggie

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » May 11th, 2021, 8:39 am

aggies22 wrote:
May 11th, 2021, 8:33 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:

But which way does everyone want it? First, it was oh damn we aren't adding anyone, what is our coaching staff doing???? Now it's, man look at all these great players that are left and all our schollies have been used, what was our coaching staff thinking???
A bird in hand, baby. I see what Roy is saying, but you don’t want to get caught holding the bag at the end of the summer when you can add guys you want and that can help and want to commit now. The team can start gelling during summer workouts too. I think ideally you want everyone you’re going to have on the roster set right about now.

Coach Odom is nailing it so far. His interview with Andy Katz was good pub again. It’s nice to be considered and treated as a “big time” job by the national media.

These users thanked the author ineptimusprime for the post:
aggies22

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » May 11th, 2021, 8:46 am

aggies22 wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:

Nobody is saying "Now it's, man look at all these great players that are left and all our schollies have been used, what was our coaching staff thinking???" at all. I prefaced with I think Coach Odom did a great job. I'm just pointing out there's a lot of good players just sitting in the portal.

Real Life Aggie

Post by Real Life Aggie » May 11th, 2021, 9:00 am

So, who gets booted from the team when Aaron Cook inevitably commits to USU? I saw that there was a very real chance he'd end up here...

:stirpot:
These users thanked the author Real Life Aggie for the post:
aggies22

LoveMyAggies

Post by LoveMyAggies » May 11th, 2021, 10:14 am

Real Life Aggie wrote:
May 11th, 2021, 9:00 am
So, who gets booted from the team when Aaron Cook inevitably commits to USU? I saw that there was a very real chance he'd end up here...

I have it on source level 9 of 10 he'll start for Gonzaga next year and play 30-35 mins for them per game.

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » May 11th, 2021, 10:47 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:
May 11th, 2021, 8:46 am
aggies22 wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:

Nobody is saying "Now it's, man look at all these great players that are left and all our schollies have been used, what was our coaching staff thinking???" at all. I prefaced with I think Coach Odom did a great job. I'm just pointing out there's a lot of good players just sitting in the portal.
I wasn't meaning you specifically my man. Sorry, if I wasn't clear on that point.

newhouse9

Post by newhouse9 » May 11th, 2021, 10:48 am

Are any of you like me? I see a post by "Aggies22" and drop everything and bounce into that post to see what's new! Good times.
These users thanked the author newhouse9 for the post:
SlumJum

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » May 11th, 2021, 10:59 am

newhouse9 wrote:
May 11th, 2021, 10:48 am
Are any of you like me? I see a post by "Aggies22" and drop everything and bounce into that post to see what's new! Good times.
I'm that way anytime I see "new" next to a thread. Haha!

Bank Shot

Post by Bank Shot » May 11th, 2021, 11:27 am

Real Life Aggie wrote:
May 11th, 2021, 9:00 am

I BELIEVE that was a clairvoyance malfunction.

AggiePT

Post by AggiePT » May 11th, 2021, 12:37 pm

ineptimusprime wrote:
May 11th, 2021, 8:39 am
aggies22 wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:

A bird in hand, baby. I see what Roy is saying, but you don’t want to get caught holding the bag at the end of the summer when you can add guys you want and that can help and want to commit now. The team can start gelling during summer workouts too. I think ideally you want everyone you’re going to have on the roster set right about now.

Coach Odom is nailing it so far. His interview with Andy Katz was good pub again. It’s nice to be considered and treated as a “big time” job by the national media.

I think this is an important point. We have a new coach, new system, and lots of new players. They need time to gel and Coach needs time to evaluate and teach.

Bigger programs can afford to lose a few games at the start of the season while they get their crap together, because they will have many opportunities to make up for it against quality teams in their conference matchups. But, as we learned this last year, it hurts our chances at an at large bid if we start slow. I think getting the team together early gives us the best chance to win OOC games to start the season.
These users thanked the author AggiePT for the post:
Roy McAvoy

Bank Shot

Post by Bank Shot » May 11th, 2021, 1:38 pm

Just a couple of things happening around the league:

Trey Wade, the 6'6" SF that transferred from Wichita State to Nevada has de-committed and is back in the portal. I think Spuds thought he was going to be a nice piece off the bench for them.

San Jose State picked up Josh O'Garro who is transferring from Oklahoma where he red-shirted last year. An athletic wing who was a 3* out of high school. Along with the kid they picked up from Eastern Kentucky, PG Brandon Knapper who was a 3.3* that was recruited by West Virginia, Marshall and Eastern Tennessee out of high school, maybe San Jose won't be as much of a drag on the MWC in the Miles' era.
These users thanked the author Bank Shot for the post:
slcagg

slcagg

Post by slcagg » May 11th, 2021, 1:45 pm

Bank Shot wrote:
May 11th, 2021, 1:38 pm
Just a couple of things happening around the league:

Trey Wade, the 6'6" SF that transferred from Wichita State to Nevada has de-committed and is back in the portal. I think Spuds thought he was going to be a nice piece off the bench for them.

San Jose State picked up Josh O'Garro who is transferring from Oklahoma where he red-shirted last year. An athletic wing who was a 3* out of high school. Along with the kid they picked up from Eastern Kentucky, PG Brandon Knapper who was a 3.3* that was recruited by West Virginia, Marshall and Eastern Tennessee out of high school, maybe San Jose won't be as much of a drag on the MWC in the Miles' era.
Getting the bottom schools to even being decent would be a big boost for the conference.

The MW has gotten some solid respect recently. A good example of this is what is said in this 48 second clip.

Last edited by slcagg on May 11th, 2021, 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nvspuds

Post by nvspuds » May 11th, 2021, 1:47 pm

I actually thought Wade would start for the Pack at the 4..It is a significant loss but I admire the young man..He is from Georgia and wishes to be close to home due to a serious illness of his grandfather. Family does come first..
These users thanked the author nvspuds for the post (total 2):
Real Life Aggiehipsterdoofus21

Bank Shot

Post by Bank Shot » May 11th, 2021, 1:52 pm

nvspuds wrote:
May 11th, 2021, 1:47 pm
I actually thought Wade would start for the Pack at the 4..It is a significant loss but I admire the young man..He is from Georgia and wishes to be close to home due to a serious illness of his grandfather. Family does come first..
Thanks for clarifying spuds. Very understandable move on his part. Like you've reminded us, there's still a lot of talent out there.

Locked Previous topicNext topic