Marco Anthony Tattoo

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Real Life Aggie

Marco Anthony Tattoo

Post by Real Life Aggie » March 7th, 2021, 7:26 pm

After a deplorable first half against Fresno, I went and laid on the couch and fell asleep next to my wife. Imagine my surprise when I'd found out when I actually went to bed that we'd won! Go Aggies! I apologize for my lack of faith in the second half adjustments, and BEAN.

I'm just watching the second half now, and I noticed something I hadn't seen before. Did Marco get a new tattoo on this lower right leg, or has that always been there? It just stood out, and I wasn't sure if I was just noticing or if it was new.

(I specifically added in "Tattoo" to the title b/c I didn't want a certain poster to worry that someone had left or got injured... I apologize for my vague titles in the past.)

Aggie in Boise

Re: Marco Anthony Tattoo

Post by Aggie in Boise » March 7th, 2021, 7:40 pm

Real Life Aggie wrote:
March 7th, 2021, 7:26 pm
After a deplorable first half against Fresno, I went and laid on the couch and fell asleep next to my wife. Imagine my surprise when I'd found out when I actually went to bed that we'd won! Go Aggies! I apologize for my lack of faith in the second half adjustments, and BEAN.

I'm just watching the second half now, and I noticed something I hadn't seen before. Did Marco get a new tattoo on this lower right leg, or has that always been there? It just stood out, and I wasn't sure if I was just noticing or if it was new.

(I specifically added in "Tattoo" to the title b/c I didn't want a certain poster to worry that someone had left or got injured... I apologize for my vague titles in the past.)
When I read the title of the post I figured that someone that had a man crush on Marco Anthony had gotten a tattoo of him.
These users thanked the author Aggie in Boise for the post:
Real Life Aggie

"The media is not your friend.” CNN anchor Chris Cuomo

"We choose truth over facts." Joe Biden

Locked Previous topicNext topic