NCAA Tourney

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
AGGIEFIGHT
Has thanked: 0

NCAA Tourney

Post by AGGIEFIGHT » January 4th, 2021, 11:45 am

The ncaa has moved all tourney games to Indianapolis this year. There will be no regional sites from what was announced this morning. I am assuming there will be limited fans that are allowed to attend. It will be interesting to see if the teams will stay in indiana until they lose or if they will travel back and forth each week. I am assuming they will do something like the nba did with there bubble which would be tough on young players.

SwaggieAggie

Re: NCAA Tourney

Post by SwaggieAggie » January 4th, 2021, 12:04 pm

Obviously not ideal circumstances we’re in, but at least they have a plan now instead of being left with nothing like we got last year.
These users thanked the author SwaggieAggie for the post (total 4):
Real Life AggieAggie formerly in Hawaii3rdGenAggieaggies22

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » January 4th, 2021, 12:15 pm

If this is what they need to do to make sure the game is played with no problems, then good for them. I would speed up the tournament if they are going to do this though. No 4 game gapes in between the round of 32 and the Sweet Sixteen. Also no week long gap in between the elite 8 and the final four. Play every other day. It is only 6 games for the championship game participants and less than that for everyone else. That will prevent distractions and make it easier to keep teams there.
Last edited by Aggie formerly in Hawaii on January 4th, 2021, 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Aggie formerly in Hawaii for the post:
aggies22

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » January 4th, 2021, 6:33 pm

AGGIEFIGHT wrote:
January 4th, 2021, 11:45 am
The ncaa has moved all tourney games to Indianapolis this year. There will be no regional sites from what was announced this morning. I am assuming there will be limited fans that are allowed to attend. It will be interesting to see if the teams will stay in indiana until they lose or if they will travel back and forth each week. I am assuming they will do something like the nba did with there bubble which would be tough on young players.
It will be a bubble type thing. You lose, you go home.

Locked Previous topicNext topic