Gary Fired!!!?!?!!

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
BeNo

Re: Gary Fired!!!?!?!!

Post by BeNo » November 7th, 2020, 5:32 pm

TheAKAggie wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 5:25 pm
oleblu111 wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 1:50 pm
Aggie84025 wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 1:49 pm
Elkaggie wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 1:47 pm
Ahbye wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 1:42 pm
I don't know what the AD knows or if he was comfortable with it. Here's the thing: if you want to be an employee at the university, even our university, there are donors who are big enough that if you piss them off, you'll be done. If the Laubs wanted my job, they'd have it. It's like police and traffic or referees and oline. Violations of rules or policy happen on every "play". If I follow you long enough, you'll violate a traffic law. Same goes with job security. My hair might be too long. My work uniform may be just off. Maybe there's some unknown policy I've violated like not conserving energy or something. It all boils down to where if you cross a big donor or someone at old main, you better have your resume polished. It's conventional wisdom that Hartwell did not want Gary. Could Hartwell have been forced to go along with stuff? Who knows? As far as I'm concerned, I no longer have to be ashamed of my university and I have no further issues with things.
Thank You!
Do we think the big donors are ok with the firing? if they are not and stop funding the department we may be in a worse situation.

How many big donors do we have ?
Bull. Remember you stopped donating last year. We are now at 5.4.

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Post by TheAKAggie » November 7th, 2020, 5:36 pm

ChowderAggie wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 3:58 pm
USU78 wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 3:12 pm
ChowderAggie wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 2:18 pm
Aggie19 wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 2:16 pm
Slim80 wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 2:13 pm
ChowderAggie wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 2:07 pm
Ahbye wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 1:57 pm
TrueBlueAggie123 wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 1:50 pm
Ahbye wrote:I don't know what the AD knows or if he was comfortable with it. Here's the thing: if you want to be an employee at the university, even our university, there are donors who are big enough that if you piss them off, you'll be done. If the Laubs wanted my job, they'd have it. It's like police and traffic or referees and oline. Violations of rules or policy happen on every "play". If I follow you long enough, you'll violate a traffic law. Same goes with job security. My hair might be too long. My work uniform may be just off. Maybe there's some unknown policy I've violated like not conserving energy or something. It all boils down to where if you cross a big donor or someone at old main, you better have your resume polished. It's conventional wisdom that Hartwell did not want Gary. Could Hartwell have been forced to go along with stuff? Who knows? As far as I'm concerned, I no longer have to be ashamed of my university and I have no further issues with things.
What about Gary makes you ashamed? Unless you provide some evidence, we shouldn’t be digging on GA at all or saying vague statements like this. This year sucked but he’s still the guy that saved USU football.
Let's just move on. I've got nothing to add. Your athletic dollars are well taken care of and the AD has the best interests of the university well in hand.
Job security at USU is not based or impacted by donors other than perhaps the Athletic department. Good grief.
It very much is dictated by donors, specifically when it comes to the higher profile positions within the university. Like it or not, he who has the money calls the shots.
Not just at USU, you'll find this at every university. When donations are so important, this is what happens. It's the way of the world unfortunately.

Can you name one professor, department head, or dean fired because of a donor? ever?
Yes. Cannot disclose details.

I can just imagine the meeting for a full, tenured professor:

So Dr. Aggie, you had a stellar year with research including three publications in elite journals. Your funded grant is helping to support student research efforts and your teaching is inspiring. Unfortunately, Ted, the owner of Ted's furniture, is a donor and doesn't want you here. You're fired.
So Dr. EconAggie, you had a stellar year with research including three publications in elite journals. Your funded grant is helping to support student research efforts and your teaching is inspiring. Unfortunately, the Koch Foundation is not happy with your research critical to it's business portfolio...
These users thanked the author TheAKAggie for the post (total 2):
flying_scotsman2.0ChowderAggie

Hail Aggies!

Aggieforlife

Post by Aggieforlife » November 7th, 2020, 5:47 pm

What annual dollar amount would you consider to be a major donor?

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » November 7th, 2020, 6:05 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 11:00 am
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 10:51 am
Intermeddler wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 10:43 am
Hearing it was more Gary leaving than being fired but it’ll be a short drive up I-15 for our next coach
You can drive up and down I-15 all day and not find Utah State.
Sorry you were dead wrong on this, YBA. Those of us who actually really know about football knew how bad it was.
Seems like an unnecessary provocation to a factual joke. I-15 does not, in fact, go through Logan.

ChowderAggie

Post by ChowderAggie » November 7th, 2020, 8:51 pm

Aggieforlife wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 5:47 pm
What annual dollar amount would you consider to be a major donor?
Attending a game with a 2-for-1 coupon.

OrangeCountyAggie

Post by OrangeCountyAggie » November 8th, 2020, 2:17 am

BeNo wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 2:35 pm
:anonymous:
Ahbye wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 2:32 pm
ChowderAggie wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 2:27 pm
Ahbye wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 2:25 pm
No... Do university presidents count? What about "early" retirements? Sabbaticals?
By code, early retirements must be initiated by the faculty.

Ask any dean or department head. It’s potential litigation if they bring it up.
So you're saying that if a professor is caught en flagrante delicto with a student or someone who is not his wife, he can't be "encouraged" to take the early retirement or face official proceedings or exposure? Because that happens all the time.
This post has my attention. Interesting hypothetical.
When I Google searched "Gary Anderson OSU," Google also gave me the search suggestion "Gary Anderson OSU Cheerleader." Apparently, some OSU fans are claiming that he impregnated a cheerleader while at Oregon State which is what precipitated his speedy and abrupt exit.

Not claiming this has any truth to it and I have no insight whatsoever on this. I will say though, him walking away from $12M just makes no damn sense!

Smokin Joe

Post by Smokin Joe » November 8th, 2020, 3:05 am

OrangeCountyAggie wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 2:17 am
BeNo wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 2:35 pm
:anonymous:
Ahbye wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 2:32 pm
ChowderAggie wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 2:27 pm
Ahbye wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 2:25 pm
No... Do university presidents count? What about "early" retirements? Sabbaticals?
By code, early retirements must be initiated by the faculty.

Ask any dean or department head. It’s potential litigation if they bring it up.
So you're saying that if a professor is caught en flagrante delicto with a student or someone who is not his wife, he can't be "encouraged" to take the early retirement or face official proceedings or exposure? Because that happens all the time.
This post has my attention. Interesting hypothetical.
When I Google searched "Gary Anderson OSU," Google also gave me the search suggestion "Gary Anderson OSU Cheerleader." Apparently, some OSU fans are claiming that he impregnated a cheerleader while at Oregon State which is what precipitated his speedy and abrupt exit.

Not claiming this has any truth to it and I have no insight whatsoever on this. I will say though, him walking away from $12M just makes no damn sense!
It is flat wrong for you or anyone to traffic in such salacious, unfounded rumors. Shame on you.
These users thanked the author Smokin Joe for the post:
oleblu111

bullshot

Post by bullshot » November 8th, 2020, 6:35 am

Will we ever know definitively, why he walked away from $12 mil?

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » November 8th, 2020, 7:47 am

People should stop with all the accusations against Gary. Sure he had some issue and struggled this time around, but i am forever grateful for what he did the first time around.

swordsman1989

Post by swordsman1989 » November 8th, 2020, 7:58 am

Aggie84025 wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 7:47 am
People should stop with all the accusations against Gary. Sure he had some issue and struggled this time around, but i am forever grateful for what he did the first time around.
I don't like the accusations and stuff either. But the situation at Oregon State and now here at USU are both very odd. I will also add to it that the Wisconsin situation seems a bit off too, but that may be more explainable. But there has never been any explanation, not even an unsatisfactory explanation, as to why Gary would voluntarily walk away from $12 million in the middle of the season at Oregon State. As for the situation here at USU, financially strapped schools do not fire a coach with a 7-9 record, and the support of the largest booster, only three games into his second season. As Tania has confirmed, this was a firing, and Gary was asked to leave immediately and not speak with the team. These are extremely odd situations with a lot of smoke. Not giving an explanation is basically asking for rumors and accusations.
These users thanked the author swordsman1989 for the post:
ChowderAggie

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » November 8th, 2020, 8:08 am

Zero inside info, but the circumstances of the departure here and at OSU suggest there were “for cause” bases to terminate Gary in both situations. To me, knowing exactly what those circumstances are only matters if there is expected to be a broader impact on the school. It sounds like that is not the case.

BLUERUFiO

Post by BLUERUFiO » November 8th, 2020, 8:25 am

Do you guys think it’s possible he left for some sort of position on Biden’s cabinet? I mean, it happened the same day the election was called...

:lol:

Also, I still can’t believe GA said we don’t allow players to sit out the season for COVID.
These users thanked the author BLUERUFiO for the post:
ChowderAggie

GO AGGIES! GO AGGIES! HEY! HEY! HEY!

WILDCAT

Post by WILDCAT » November 8th, 2020, 8:43 am

Jay Hill has said that he didnt schedule a H&H with James Madison jusg to leave before it ever happened. If he still feels that way then he will be at Weber for at least another 2 years

35-7

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » November 8th, 2020, 8:53 am

WILDCAT wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 8:43 am
Jay Hill has said that he didnt schedule a H&H with James Madison jusg to leave before it ever happened. If he still feels that way then he will be at Weber for at least another 2 years
WHile that may be true Jay HIll is currently making about 300k including bonuses. If USU were to offer he would be in the 700k-900k range. It would be hard to turn down a salary that will pay you 2-3 times your annual salary. Not saying it will happen, but him making that statement will probably not be a determining factor of taking an FBS job if it becomes available.

bpd

Post by bpd » November 8th, 2020, 8:53 am

ineptimusprime wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 8:08 am
Zero inside info, but the circumstances of the departure here and at OSU suggest there were “for cause” bases to terminate Gary in both situations. To me, knowing exactly what those circumstances are only matters if there is expected to be a broader impact on the school. It sounds like that is not the case.
I don’t care about the OSU situation, but boosters deserve to know what happened here.

GameFAQSAggie

Post by GameFAQSAggie » November 8th, 2020, 9:05 am

WILDCAT wrote:
Yeah, like he's going to say that he doesn't think he will be around by then. Especially when it wasn't obvious we would open back up at the time. Coaches are always going to talk to the media as if they will be around forever until they aren't.

And it does sound appealing to get a shot at James Madison with Weber State. Until there is the opportunity to face Alabama with Utah State!

bullshot

Post by bullshot » November 8th, 2020, 9:20 am

Aggie22’s silence says nothing, but speaks volumes.
These users thanked the author bullshot for the post:
aggies22

WILDCAT

Post by WILDCAT » November 8th, 2020, 9:36 am

Aggie84025 wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 8:53 am
WILDCAT wrote:
WHile that may be true Jay HIll is currently making about 300k including bonuses. If USU were to offer he would be in the 700k-900k range. It would be hard to turn down a salary that will pay you 2-3 times your annual salary. Not saying it will happen, but him making that statement will probably not be a determining factor of taking an FBS job if it becomes available.

Not saying he wouldn't do it again, but Hill declined an offer from Utah to be a coordinator with a similar salary that he would get at USU. And he turned it down. He has also turned down jobs at Nevada, UNLV and New Mexico. Again not saying it wouldn't happen but the situation at Weber in everything but money is far more attractive right now. Money is a huge factor though, cant deny that.
These users thanked the author WILDCAT for the post:
ChowderAggie

35-7

isrred
Pick'em Champ - '21 Kickoff

Post by isrred » November 8th, 2020, 9:41 am

WILDCAT wrote:
But did he say "I don't like ya, I love ya!"?
These users thanked the author isrred for the post (total 2):
ChowderAggiesam tingey

WILDCAT

Post by WILDCAT » November 8th, 2020, 9:53 am

GameFAQSAggie wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 9:05 am
WILDCAT wrote:
Yeah, like he's going to say that he doesn't think he will be around by then. Especially when it wasn't obvious we would open back up at the time. Coaches are always going to talk to the media as if they will be around forever until they aren't.

And it does sound appealing to get a shot at James Madison with Weber State. Until there is the opportunity to face Alabama with Utah State!

Playing Alabama would be awesome it really would. But what are the chances Alabama would ever come to Logan? Especially since they cant even get Utah to come to Logan. Im pretty much comparing apples to oranges, but in just the last few years Weber has had h&hs with perennial powers North Dakota State and Northern Iowa. And now perennial power # 3 James Madison will be visiting Ogden. Might not be a big deal to many on here but that is basically the equivalent of USU getting Alabama or Clemson to Logan. In other words its huge

35-7

WILDCAT

Post by WILDCAT » November 8th, 2020, 9:55 am

isrred wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 9:41 am
WILDCAT wrote:
But did he say "I don't like ya, I love ya!"?

Lol in those exact words?

Probably not but he has said over and over again that he loves his current situation, the players he has, the Ogden community and playing for National Titles

35-7

slcagg

Post by slcagg » November 8th, 2020, 10:09 am

WILDCAT wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 9:36 am
Aggie84025 wrote:
WILDCAT wrote:

Not saying he wouldn't do it again, but Hill declined an offer from Utah to be a coordinator with a similar salary that he would get at USU. And he turned it down. He has also turned down jobs at Nevada, UNLV and New Mexico. Again not saying it wouldn't happen but the situation at Weber in everything but money is far more attractive right now. Money is a huge factor though, cant deny that.
Usu provides a better opportunity to spring into a big time program than Weber does. Which that’s when money gets real. Like generational impact real. If that is his goal he will consider it.

I do understand that he probably loves Weber and my understanding those ties might be stronger than normal due to his wife’s cancer situation.

I am curious what role bovee plays in this.

By no means is it guaranteed hill is usu’s too choice.

2004AG

Post by 2004AG » November 8th, 2020, 10:11 am

WILDCAT wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
WILDCAT wrote:

He turned those down because he wants to be in Utah ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slcagg

Post by slcagg » November 8th, 2020, 10:13 am

2004AG wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 10:11 am
WILDCAT wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
WILDCAT wrote:

And Utah down because he wants to be a head coach.

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » November 8th, 2020, 10:37 am

I can relate to the sentiment, Wildcat. We all had the same hopefulness that Gary 1.0 would stick around too when Wisconsin came calling, because Logan is such a special place, etc.

But people don’t normally pass up opportunities to triple their salary. I would say it is a virtual certainty Hill is our next coach if offered the job.

Mediocre at Best
Has thanked: 0

Post by Mediocre at Best » November 8th, 2020, 10:49 am

Hopefully the board can get beyond Gary's personal failing...I am the first to admit that I was one of the early birds to bring to light the strangeness of his OSU departure. I have never been high on his coaching and even less so on his character but find myself feeling sad for Gary and his family. Having to bear the burden of failure - which I have experienced in my life as well -is painful especially when there are no excuses that can be brokered to escape or soften one's shortcomings. Unable to escape himself and who he is at age 56 is especially hard. He has sealed his fate with no real prospect of reinventing himself - just having to live with himself. I am not sure what it must feel like and whether he will ever find fulfillment in life. I wonder how it feels to be Mick Dennehy going from DI coach to a school janitor in Montana or Dave Arslanian from DI coach to heading up some residential treatment youth ranch. I hope Gary can find some peace and happiness in a life where head coaching is now a forgone opportunity....but then again John L Smith managed to resurrect his head coaching career at Fort Lewis and Kentucky State - albeit both with seemingly failed outcomes I am with many on this board - though against Gary's Round 2 hiring - the long term logic made sense. It was worth rolling the dice even though his negative resume clearly overwhelmed the probability of him succeeding the second time around. I am sure terminating Gary was not easy for Hartwell but kudus to him for putting the university and its athletes needs above all else. I am excited again about Aggie football and learning about potential coaching candidates and most of all look forward to the various critiques and analyses of those candidates by fan members on this board. That is what makes this forum so worthwhile.
These users thanked the author Mediocre at Best for the post (total 5):
OKAggieBLUERUFiOvegasaggieaggies22Roy McAvoy

USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly

Post by USU78 » November 8th, 2020, 11:42 am

Mediocre at Best wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 10:49 am
Hopefully the board can get beyond Gary's personal failing...I am the first to admit that I was one of the early birds to bring to light the strangeness of his OSU departure. I have never been high on his coaching and even less so on his character but find myself feeling sad for Gary and his family. Having to bear the burden of failure - which I have experienced in my life as well -is painful especially when there are no excuses that can be brokered to escape or soften one's shortcomings. Unable to escape himself and who he is at age 56 is especially hard. He has sealed his fate with no real prospect of reinventing himself - just having to live with himself. I am not sure what it must feel like and whether he will ever find fulfillment in life. I wonder how it feels to be Mick Dennehy going from DI coach to a school janitor in Montana or Dave Arslanian from DI coach to heading up some residential treatment youth ranch. I hope Gary can find some peace and happiness in a life where head coaching is now a forgone opportunity....but then again John L Smith managed to resurrect his head coaching career at Fort Lewis and Kentucky State - albeit both with seemingly failed outcomes I am with many on this board - though against Gary's Round 2 hiring - the long term logic made sense. It was worth rolling the dice even though his negative resume clearly overwhelmed the probability of him succeeding the second time around. I am sure terminating Gary was not easy for Hartwell but kudus to him for putting the university and its athletes needs above all else. I am excited again about Aggie football and learning about potential coaching candidates and most of all look forward to the various critiques and analyses of those candidates by fan members on this board. That is what makes this forum so worthwhile.
Nobody but, I suspect, very few are privy to the personal pain/demons GA suffers from to such an extent that he needs to self-medicate and otherwise act out. Breaks your heart, but, in all honesty, if coaching isn't doing it for Gary anymore, why should he be expected to keep doing it? Coaches have a lifespan as coaches that isn't coextensive with their actual lives. Nothing wrong with keeping it up through your '50s, then hanging it up, right?

My own father started coaching in about 1948 and coached through the 70-71 school year, including stints at USAC and College of the Sierras in Auburn, CA. 45 was the right age for him to hang it up. Not everybody's Bear Bryant.
These users thanked the author USU78 for the post:
Aggie19

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

3rdGenAggie
Pick'em Champ - '16 Kickoff

Post by 3rdGenAggie » November 8th, 2020, 11:49 am

Gary has very likely made more money by 56 than I'll make in my whole career before retirement. He made something like $4 million at Wisconsin alone...pre-tax that amounts to $100k per year over a 40 year career. Add to that, OSU, USU, and Utah and it's going to be much more than that.

If he was smart with the money he made, he could probably retire fairly comfortably now.

"I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm doing it really, really well." -Andy Dwyer

swordsman1989

Post by swordsman1989 » November 8th, 2020, 11:51 am

Mediocre at Best wrote:
I am sure terminating Gary was not easy for Hartwell but kudus to him for putting the university and its athletes needs above all else.
I am thinking most of are worried that it was actually easy for Hartwell to fire Gary.

I just cannot fathom any reason why a financially strapped athletic department would, three games into a season, fire a second year coach who was coming off a winning season and a bowl game, and who had the backing of the biggest and highest profile athletic booster. I am thinking Hartwell was in a position where he had no choice.

Seriously, I wish Gary and his family all the best. But I think there are some serious issues surrounding Gary. He has left his last three head coaching jobs under circumstances that were odd at best, and it has cost him 17.7 million dollars all told ($3 million at Wisconsin, $12 million at Oregon State, and $2.7 million at USU). On top of that, don't forget he left his first head coaching job at SUU after only one year, to go back to being an assistant coach at Utah.

GameFAQSAggie

Post by GameFAQSAggie » November 8th, 2020, 12:11 pm

2004AG wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 10:11 am
WILDCAT wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
WILDCAT wrote:

2004AG, Please tell us Jay's ego isn't so big that we have to be his first choice for him to take the job, and that he wouldn't decline it if we offered it to him only after being rejected by three or four other guys.

gomretat

Post by gomretat » November 8th, 2020, 3:20 pm

swordsman1989 wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 11:51 am
Mediocre at Best wrote:
I am sure terminating Gary was not easy for Hartwell but kudus to him for putting the university and its athletes needs above all else.
I am thinking most of are worried that it was actually easy for Hartwell to fire Gary.

I just cannot fathom any reason why a financially strapped athletic department would, three games into a season, fire a second year coach who was coming off a winning season and a bowl game, and who had the backing of the biggest and highest profile athletic booster. I am thinking Hartwell was in a position where he had no choice.

Seriously, I wish Gary and his family all the best. But I think there are some serious issues surrounding Gary. He has left his last three head coaching jobs under circumstances that were odd at best, and it has cost him 17.7 million dollars all told ($3 million at Wisconsin, $12 million at Oregon State, and $2.7 million at USU). On top of that, don't forget he left his first head coaching job at SUU after only one year, to go back to being an assistant coach at Utah.
We dont know that he left 12 million on the table at OSU. All we know is that the contract that guaranteed that amount was not fulfilled. Given what has been suggested on this board about off the field issues maybe he did but he also could have very well taken a portion of the 12 mill. It is very interesting the way his OSU departure and the contract was described when he left.

taniataylor

Post by taniataylor » November 8th, 2020, 3:49 pm

gomretat wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 3:20 pm
swordsman1989 wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 11:51 am
Mediocre at Best wrote:

We dont know that he left 12 million on the table at OSU. All we know is that the contract that guaranteed that amount was not fulfilled. Given what has been suggested on this board about off the field issues maybe he did but he also could have very well taken a portion of the 12 mill. It is very interesting the way his OSU departure and the contract was described when he left.
$12.6 million to be exact
These users thanked the author taniataylor for the post:
USU78

Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » November 9th, 2020, 8:43 am

We all feel that something stinks. Many on this board know the origins of the stink. It is very tight-lipped. I don't think anyone is going to talk. If anyone wants to dig into police records then let us know what you find.

TrueAG

Post by TrueAG » November 9th, 2020, 8:56 am

GA is a public figure at a public University. He is one of the highest-paid state employees. If he was fired for cause, we deserve to know what happened.
These users thanked the author TrueAG for the post:
GreenAg

GameFAQSAggie

Post by GameFAQSAggie » November 9th, 2020, 9:16 am

NVAggie wrote:
November 9th, 2020, 8:43 am
We all feel that something stinks. Many on this board know the origins of the stink. It is very tight-lipped. I don't think anyone is going to talk. If anyone wants to dig into police records then let us know what you find.
Incidents that could involve the team, that were USUPD incidents, going from most recent to longer.
1. Criminal Mischief at Central Suites on November 4
2. Fraud at Aggie Village the afternoon of the SDSU game(Maybe one of the married players)
3. Criminal Mischief at the Natural Resources Building on October 28
4. Threats on October 23. This was the day that the team would be bussing up to Boise, but maybe it happened earlier and was reported that day.
5. A fraud on October 21.
6. A controlled substance arrest on October 16 at the LLC where the freshmen live.
7. Theft at the Distance Education Building on October 16
8. A hit and run at the parking terrace on October 15
9. A controlled substance arrest at the Water Lab on October 14
10. Theft at the Industrial Science Building on October 12
11. Criminal mischief at the Vet Science Building on October 10
12. A theft in a parking lot on October 7
13. A hit and run at Aggie Village from October 7-9
14. A sex offense at Central Suites on October 3
15. Threats on September 28
16. Reckless endangerment at Stadium Drive on September 12

Locked Previous topicNext topic