Game threads

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
slcagg
Posts: 6046
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1234 times
Been thanked: 999 times

Game threads

Post by slcagg » October 24th, 2020, 7:55 am

One of my favorite.

These users thanked the author slcagg for the post:
Sl7vk



User avatar
Sl7vk
Posts: 1264
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Location: Holladay Utah
Has thanked: 426 times
Been thanked: 563 times

Re: Game threads

Post by Sl7vk » October 24th, 2020, 9:00 am

What's up with the bobble head theme this year?



Aggie19
Posts: 872
Joined: November 2nd, 2018, 7:52 am
Has thanked: 608 times
Been thanked: 445 times

Re: Game threads

Post by Aggie19 » October 24th, 2020, 9:06 am

Sl7vk wrote:
October 24th, 2020, 9:00 am
What's up with the bobble head theme this year?
I think it's positive assumptions - we'll be so good our heads will get all big and swole up 😁. In fact, we'll be so good, the biggest injury concern will be all the broken necks from carrying those gargantuan beans around all day.

I don't know, but it's game day and I'm pretty geeked up about it.
These users thanked the author Aggie19 for the post (total 3):
Sl7vkaggies22BLUERUFiO


Go Aggies!

User avatar
Sl7vk
Posts: 1264
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Location: Holladay Utah
Has thanked: 426 times
Been thanked: 563 times

Re: Game threads

Post by Sl7vk » October 24th, 2020, 9:14 am

Aggie19 wrote:
October 24th, 2020, 9:06 am
Sl7vk wrote:
October 24th, 2020, 9:00 am
What's up with the bobble head theme this year?
I think it's positive assumptions - we'll be so good our heads will get all big and swole up 😁. In fact, we'll be so good, the biggest injury concern will be all the broken necks from carrying those gargantuan beans around all day.

I don't know, but it's game day and I'm pretty geeked up about it.
Got it. I was worried that it was closer to when Ken Griffey Jr. joins Mr. Burns softball team and becomes addicted to burns' brain and nerve tonic.

These users thanked the author Sl7vk for the post:
Aggie19



User avatar
BearLakeMonster
Posts: 1895
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:45 am
Location: The Caribbean of the Rockies
Has thanked: 118 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Game threads

Post by BearLakeMonster » October 24th, 2020, 11:55 am

Sl7vk wrote:
October 24th, 2020, 9:14 am
Aggie19 wrote:
October 24th, 2020, 9:06 am
Sl7vk wrote:
October 24th, 2020, 9:00 am
What's up with the bobble head theme this year?
I think it's positive assumptions - we'll be so good our heads will get all big and swole up 😁. In fact, we'll be so good, the biggest injury concern will be all the broken necks from carrying those gargantuan beans around all day.

I don't know, but it's game day and I'm pretty geeked up about it.
Got it. I was worried that it was closer to when Ken Griffey Jr. joins Mr. Burns softball team and becomes addicted to burns' brain and nerve tonic.

” Mattingly, get rid of those sideburns!"

Best. Simpsons. Evar.


"The evil I can tolerate. But the stupidity... Just knowing we're in the same genus makes me embarrassed to call myself homo!"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic