5,500 fans at home games

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
slcagg

Re: 5,500 fans at home games

Post by slcagg » October 6th, 2020, 5:48 pm

Aggie84025 wrote:
October 6th, 2020, 5:37 pm
slcagg wrote:
October 6th, 2020, 5:34 pm
Aggie84025 wrote:
October 6th, 2020, 5:27 pm
slcagg wrote:
October 6th, 2020, 2:48 pm
Per hartwell only 3 other mw schools allowing fans in Wyoming and the two Nevada schools. I would have thought Air Force would let in the cadets at least.

Kind of surprised no on Boise.
I was hoping to go to the Nevada game this year hopefully they'll have some tickets on StubHub or something that people are wanting to sell we'll have to see.
I think hartwell said 2200 fans there. I think. May have heard wrong.
I am surprised that Idaho is not allowing any fans I would have for sure thought that Boise was going to allow 10K or something close to that.
I think the decision is based locally rather than state wide. Boise is a little different than the rest of the state.

Aggiealum13

Post by Aggiealum13 » October 7th, 2020, 7:27 am

slcagg wrote:
October 6th, 2020, 5:48 pm
Aggie84025 wrote:
slcagg wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
slcagg wrote:
Per hartwell only 3 other mw schools allowing fans in Wyoming and the two Nevada schools. I would have thought Air Force would let in the cadets at least.

I was hoping to go to the Nevada game this year hopefully they'll have some tickets on StubHub or something that people are wanting to sell we'll have to see.
I am surprised that Idaho is not allowing any fans I would have for sure thought that Boise was going to allow 10K or something close to that.
I think the decision is based locally rather than state wide. Boise is a little different than the rest of the state.
Boise State's (like BYU's) bottom line will be fine if they don't have fans. Schools like us generally depend on attendance money a little more.

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » October 7th, 2020, 8:48 am

Aggiealum13 wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 7:27 am
slcagg wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
slcagg wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
slcagg wrote:

Boise State's (like BYU's) bottom line will be fine if they don't have fans. Schools like us generally depend on attendance money a little more.
I agree with that to an extent, but even Boise has needed to furlough a bunch of people. Similar to normal life when people earn more they generally spend more. This is the same for the college athletics. There are a lot of teams that you would think should have plenty of money based on what they bring in, but in reality they are leveraged to the max.

slcagg

Post by slcagg » October 7th, 2020, 10:04 am

Aggie84025 wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 8:48 am
Aggiealum13 wrote:
slcagg wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
slcagg wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
slcagg wrote:

I agree with that to an extent, but even Boise has needed to furlough a bunch of people. Similar to normal life when people earn more they generally spend more. This is the same for the college athletics. There are a lot of teams that you would think should have plenty of money based on what they bring in, but in reality they are leveraged to the max.
Boise and BYU would have fans if they could.

Sl7vk

Post by Sl7vk » October 7th, 2020, 10:12 am

In the great words of Patrick Ewing,
what you people don't understand, is that we may make a lot, but we spend a lot too.

slcagg

Post by slcagg » October 7th, 2020, 9:29 pm

The star of Florida is now allowing full stadium of fans. They will have to get local approval as well.

taniataylor

Post by taniataylor » October 8th, 2020, 12:40 pm

Parent letter I received:

Dear Parents of Utah State Football:
We are excited about the return of the 2020 football season! As you consider attending games this fall, there are some Mountain West Conference guidelines that we want you to be aware of:
1. Fan Attendance
a. HOME GAMES
i. Currently, we are planning on allowing fans into Maverik Stadium at approximately 20% capacity.
ii.
iii. As per usual, if you have more family attending, players can trade tickets amongst themselves to allow more per player, but those will still be limited to immediate family only.
iv. Additional tickets will be sold on a game by game basis, but the access to those tickets will most likely go to the donors and current season tickets holders, so there may not be a way to purchase additional for yourselves.
v. Valid photo ID will still be required, but to reduce contact, you will no longer be asked to sign for your tickets. Instead, the ticket staff will highlight names after confirming name with the ID.
vi. *NEW for 2020: Clear bag policy at Maverik stadium! For more information, download the Utah State Athletics app to check for details about what is and is not allowed into the stadium.
vii. Face coverings will be required to be able to enter the stadium, face coverings are encouraged while in the stadium and throughout the duration of the game.
b. AWAYGAMES
i. Currently, there will NOT be any fans in attendance at our Boise State game on Oct. 24.
ii. Currently, there are plans are to allow fans in the Nevada and Wyoming, however, we
are not sure how tickets will work, or if visiting player tickets will be available.
iii. Colorado State fan attendance is still TBD.
iv. Information on away game ticketing and the protocols involved will be shared as soon as
we get them.
2. BUBBLE PROTOCOLS
a. COVID testing will be administered for every player, coach, trainer, equipment manager, etc. 3x per week. Antigen and PCR testing will both be utilized.
b. Family time at away hotels is not permitted per Mountain West Conference COVID protocols this year to reduce contact with persons outside of the “bubble”.
Player guest tickets will be limited to (3) per dressed player and will be limited to
immediate family only.

c. When teams arrive at the competition venue, there will be a secure area with clearly defined barriers of at least 30 feet of space surrounding the team buses that will be considered a secure zone and no one outside of the team will be allowed in that area. The same will hold true for both home and away games.
d. There is to be no direct interaction between players / coaches and fans—this includes handing off gear or equipment, high fives, and / or hand slaps.
e. No pre- or post-game field access will be allowed.
So, what does this all mean? We strongly encourage a lot of thought and consideration before purchasing travel accommodations for both home and away games. Even though games are scheduled, there are thresholds in place so that if the roster or certain position groups are unavailable to participate, the game could be cancelled at any point due to positive tests and/or contact tracing. Further, the conference is still working with our television networks to select games to be played on Thursdays and Fridays, meaning that even though our games have been announced, they could move to another date on the same weekend within the next two weeks.
Should you elect to travel to and attend an away game, as mentioned, access to your student-athletes will not be permitted as in year’s past. We understand the frustration that is associated, but in order to prevent possible exposure and contact the conference has decided to implement these protocols.
At home games, the plan (as of today) is to have fans in the stands. This could also change at any moment based on guidelines from the Governor’s Office, the Bear River Health Department, and Utah State University. If attendance is permitted, all in attendance will be required to leave the stadium at the end of the game. Families and friends will also not be permitted to enter the building or congregate on the east side of Laub Athletics-Academics Complex. This area will be barricaded off and this again will reduce the risk of exposure and contact.
We apologize for the uncertainty of today and of the next few weeks as we play this 2020 season. If there is anything we can do, please let us know while acknowledging that there may be questions we just do not have an answer to.
We hope the best for your families and our Football Family as we work together to put this team and your young men in the best position to have a full and successful 2020 season.
Go Aggies!!
Gary Andersen
Head Football Coach Utah State University
These users thanked the author taniataylor for the post (total 2):
Machismoaceofspadeskb

Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

IdAggie
Has thanked: 0

Post by IdAggie » October 8th, 2020, 2:31 pm

taniataylor wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 12:40 pm

We are excited about the return of the 2020 football season! As you consider attending games this fall, there are some Mountain West Conference guidelines that we want you to be aware of:
1. Fan Attendance
a. HOME GAMES
i. Currently, we are planning on allowing fans into Maverik Stadium at approximately 20% capacity.
ii.
iii. As per usual, if you have more family attending, players can trade tickets amongst themselves to allow more per player, but those will still be limited to immediate family only.
iv. Additional tickets will be sold on a game by game basis, but the access to those tickets will most likely go to the donors and current season tickets holders, so there may not be a way to purchase additional for yourselves.
v. Valid photo ID will still be required, but to reduce contact, you will no longer be asked to sign for your tickets. Instead, the ticket staff will highlight names after confirming name with the ID.
vi. *NEW for 2020: Clear bag policy at Maverik stadium! For more information, download the Utah State Athletics app to check for details about what is and is not allowed into the stadium.
vii. Face coverings will be required to be able to enter the stadium, face coverings are encouraged while in the stadium and throughout the duration of the game.
b. AWAYGAMES
i. Currently, there will NOT be any fans in attendance at our Boise State game on Oct. 24.
ii. Currently, there are plans are to allow fans in the Nevada and Wyoming, however, we
are not sure how tickets will work, or if visiting player tickets will be available.
iv. Information on away game ticketing and the protocols involved will be shared as soon as
we get them.
2. BUBBLE PROTOCOLS
a. COVID testing will be administered for every player, coach, trainer, equipment manager, etc. 3x per week. Antigen and PCR testing will both be utilized.
b. Family time at away hotels is not permitted per Mountain West Conference COVID protocols this year to reduce contact with persons outside of the “bubble”.
Player guest tickets will be limited to (3) per dressed player and will be limited to
immediate family only.

c. When teams arrive at the competition venue, there will be a secure area with clearly defined barriers of at least 30 feet of space surrounding the team buses that will be considered a secure zone and no one outside of the team will be allowed in that area. The same will hold true for both home and away games.
d. There is to be no direct interaction between players / coaches and fans—this includes handing off gear or equipment, high fives, and / or hand slaps.
So, what does this all mean? We strongly encourage a lot of thought and consideration before purchasing travel accommodations for both home and away games. Even though games are scheduled, there are thresholds in place so that if the roster or certain position groups are unavailable to participate, the game could be cancelled at any point due to positive tests and/or contact tracing. Further, the conference is still working with our television networks to select games to be played on Thursdays and Fridays, meaning that even though our games have been announced, they could move to another date on the same weekend within the next two weeks.
Should you elect to travel to and attend an away game, as mentioned, access to your student-athletes will not be permitted as in year’s past. We understand the frustration that is associated, but in order to prevent possible exposure and contact the conference has decided to implement these protocols.
At home games, the plan (as of today) is to have fans in the stands. This could also change at any moment based on guidelines from the Governor’s Office, the Bear River Health Department, and Utah State University. If attendance is permitted, all in attendance will be required to leave the stadium at the end of the game. Families and friends will also not be permitted to enter the building or congregate on the east side of Laub Athletics-Academics Complex. This area will be barricaded off and this again will reduce the risk of exposure and contact.
We apologize for the uncertainty of today and of the next few weeks as we play this 2020 season. If there is anything we can do, please let us know while acknowledging that there may be questions we just do not have an answer to.
We hope the best for your families and our Football Family as we work together to put this team and your young men in the best position to have a full and successful 2020 season.
Go Aggies!!
Gary Andersen
As always, thanks for the info Tiana! I have interacted with Jordan often over the past month and he is one quality guy...you should be proud!!

I would like to draw everyone's attention to the highlighted area of Tiana's message. Even though the plan in to admit fans, things are not looking too good in the Cache Valley area right now. We are starting to see a serious spike in COVID cases and may very well end up looking like BYU in terms of attendance with an empty stadium. The USU Campus is currently stable, but the community is seeing a significant trend in the wrong direction. The data is showing that were we are now is the worst that it has been with the one day exception when there was the JBS/Hyrum meat plant outbreak. Our 7-day rates and infection rates are at the highest levels since the start of COVID. Many hospital ICU units in the state are getting dangerously close to capacity. If we can't reverse the trend the likelihood is high that we will not be able to attend the game at the end of this month. The only thing, again the only thing, that is known to slow the spread is to follow the recommendations that we all know about. Nothing else will work right now. If you want to sit in the Mav in 3 weeks wear your damn mask, socially distance, and slow this thing! This is not political...it is all we have.
These users thanked the author IdAggie for the post:
AggiesForever

IdAggie
Has thanked: 0

Post by IdAggie » October 8th, 2020, 2:38 pm

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Want this? Wear this! <a href="https://t.co/HVNFafHngn">pic.twitter.co ... </p>&mdash; USU Football (@USUFootball) <a href=" 1, 2020</a></blockquote> Disabled async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

AggieFBObsession

Post by AggieFBObsession » October 8th, 2020, 5:57 pm

Aggie84025 wrote:
slcagg wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
slcagg wrote:

They'll probably show up at the state capital to protest, armed, dressed in orange. :lol: :stirpot:

oleblu111
RIP

Post by oleblu111 » October 8th, 2020, 6:59 pm

Aggiealum13 wrote:
slcagg wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
slcagg wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
slcagg wrote:

Actually BSU revenue is very much dependent on ticket sales and donations, we receive very little revenue from ticket sales,

AggiesForever
Pick'em Champ - '15 Kickoff

Post by AggiesForever » October 9th, 2020, 5:49 am

Frankly, I think only people over 70 should question whether they want to attend of not, and then should take precautions if they do. The coronavirus has proven to be particular hard on that age group and above. Everybody else should be allowed to attend games if THEY FEEL WELL. If not, stay home and take care of yourself as common sense dictates.

BTW. I'm 64 soon to be 65. I wear my mask. I got a flu shot. I go where I want.
These users thanked the author AggiesForever for the post (total 2):
USU78AggieFBObsession

aggieblue11

Post by aggieblue11 » October 9th, 2020, 1:23 pm

The news I received today was that it is going to be 27% attendance and that they will start from the highest level of boosters down to non-season ticket holders for tickets. Still unsure about students. They are spacing everyone out in groups of 8-10 max skipping a couple of rows at a time so that means you could end up anywhere in the stadium. They are trying to get more vendors to come in so food queues won't be long and looking at delivering food to people at their seats as well to reduce contact. They won't be distancing or closing urinals or stalls.

Aglicious
Site Admin

Post by Aglicious » October 9th, 2020, 2:23 pm

aggieblue11 wrote:
October 9th, 2020, 1:23 pm
The news I received today was that it is going to be 27% attendance and that they will start from the highest level of boosters down to non-season ticket holders for tickets. Still unsure about students. They are spacing everyone out in groups of 8-10 max skipping a couple of rows at a time so that means you could end up anywhere in the stadium. They are trying to get more vendors to come in so food queues won't be long and looking at delivering food to people at their seats as well to reduce contact. They won't be distancing or closing urinals or stalls.
They should just go ahead and open every concession stand and be fully staffed with food vendors as nothing more than a study to see if they can service even the 5,500-6000 anticipated people. Heaven knows they can't handle a full stadium but let's see how they do with 27%. Who here believes they will still be overwhelmed? :bananafire:
These users thanked the author Aglicious for the post (total 2):
sockpuppetAggiesForever

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » October 9th, 2020, 2:52 pm

Aglicious wrote:
October 9th, 2020, 2:23 pm
aggieblue11 wrote:
They should just go ahead and open every concession stand and be fully staffed with food vendors as nothing more than a study to see if they can service even the 5,500-6000 anticipated people. Heaven knows they can't handle a full stadium but let's see how they do with 27%. Who here believes they will still be overwhelmed? :bananafire:
Should be fine I'm hoping to be able to go to a couple games. I may be in the minority here but I haven't had that many bad experiences with the concessions. We always arrive 30 to 45 minutes before and get our stuff when there's no line and if during the game I need something I usually go about a minute before the end of the quarter and have had great success.

ususports

Post by ususports » October 9th, 2020, 7:02 pm

aggieblue11 wrote:
They won't be distancing or closing urinals or stalls.
Guy code and proper urinal etiquette takes care of this, so no signs are needed. Are they requiring everyone to hold their own penises while they pee to reduce contact? Asking for a friend.

BigBlueDart
Pick'em Champ - '17 FB Predict the Score

Post by BigBlueDart » October 10th, 2020, 8:39 am

Do you think that if I provided a cardboard cutout if myself (fully suited up, of course) that they would put it in my regular seats for me each game?

slcagg

Post by slcagg » October 10th, 2020, 2:15 pm

Texas am looked like they were over 50% full today
These users thanked the author slcagg for the post:
Machismo

Murkymerk

Post by Murkymerk » October 11th, 2020, 10:18 pm

BigBlueDart wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 8:39 am
Do you think that if I provided a cardboard cutout if myself (fully suited up, of course) that they would put it in my regular seats for me each game?
Maybe they’ll let put a cutout of you at a urinal to keep some space, while still making it feel full.

USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly

Post by USU78 » October 11th, 2020, 10:36 pm

Murkymerk wrote:
October 11th, 2020, 10:18 pm
BigBlueDart wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 8:39 am
Maybe they’ll let put a cutout of you at a urinal to keep some space, while still making it feel full.
Nobody goes in there unless they feel full.
These users thanked the author USU78 for the post:
BearLakeMonster

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

ratofallaggies

Post by ratofallaggies » October 12th, 2020, 8:06 am

IdAggie wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 2:31 pm
taniataylor wrote:

1. Fan Attendance
a. HOME GAMES
ii.
b. AWAYGAMES
we get them.
2. BUBBLE PROTOCOLS
immediate family only.

Go Aggies!!
Gary Andersen
As always, thanks for the info Tiana! I have interacted with Jordan often over the past month and he is one quality guy...you should be proud!!

I would like to draw everyone's attention to the highlighted area of Tiana's message. Even though the plan in to admit fans, things are not looking too good in the Cache Valley area right now. We are starting to see a serious spike in COVID cases and may very well end up looking like BYU in terms of attendance with an empty stadium. The USU Campus is currently stable, but the community is seeing a significant trend in the wrong direction. The data is showing that were we are now is the worst that it has been with the one day exception when there was the JBS/Hyrum meat plant outbreak. Our 7-day rates and infection rates are at the highest levels since the start of COVID. Many hospital ICU units in the state are getting dangerously close to capacity. If we can't reverse the trend the likelihood is high that we will not be able to attend the game at the end of this month. The only thing, again the only thing, that is known to slow the spread is to follow the recommendations that we all know about. Nothing else will work right now. If you want to sit in the Mav in 3 weeks wear your damn mask, socially distance, and slow this thing! This is not political...it is all we have.
How about hospitalizations and deaths?
These users thanked the author ratofallaggies for the post:
USU78

sockpuppet

Post by sockpuppet » October 12th, 2020, 10:34 am

ratofallaggies wrote:
October 12th, 2020, 8:06 am
IdAggie wrote:
taniataylor wrote:

1. Fan Attendance
a. HOME GAMES
ii.
b. AWAYGAMES
we get them.
2. BUBBLE PROTOCOLS
immediate family only.

Go Aggies!!
Gary Andersen

I agree. More people need to die for me to take this more serious.
These users thanked the author sockpuppet for the post:
IdaAg93

ratofallaggies

Post by ratofallaggies » October 12th, 2020, 11:11 am

sockpuppet wrote:
October 12th, 2020, 10:34 am
ratofallaggies wrote:
October 12th, 2020, 8:06 am
IdAggie wrote:
taniataylor wrote:

1. Fan Attendance
a. HOME GAMES
ii.
b. AWAYGAMES
we get them.
2. BUBBLE PROTOCOLS
immediate family only.

Go Aggies!!
Gary Andersen

I agree. More people need to die for me to take this more serious.
Who said that?

Jjoey52

Post by Jjoey52 » October 12th, 2020, 8:57 pm

I don’t think there will be too much demand for the late November/December games.

“Apathy and tolerance are the final virtues of a dying society.” - Aristotle

Sl7vk

Post by Sl7vk » October 13th, 2020, 2:00 pm

It sounds as if all season tickets are being pushed to 2021.
Season ticket holders will have first priority to buy individual tickets to the 2020 games.

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » October 13th, 2020, 3:32 pm

Sl7vk wrote:
October 13th, 2020, 2:00 pm
Season ticket holders will have first priority to buy individual tickets to the 2020 games.
I haven't seen anything official but I think that scenario would be ideal.

Sl7vk

Post by Sl7vk » October 13th, 2020, 3:33 pm

aggies22 wrote:
October 13th, 2020, 3:32 pm
Sl7vk wrote:
My ticket guy just let me know. Communication coming in the next 24 hours.
These users thanked the author Sl7vk for the post:
aggies22

OCDAggie

Post by OCDAggie » October 13th, 2020, 4:34 pm

I would also suspect those that have the private suites will be limited to how many can be in a suite with masks? Those suites could result in a "super-spreader" location if you have more than 10 people in a suite.

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » October 13th, 2020, 4:55 pm

Sl7vk wrote:
October 13th, 2020, 3:33 pm
aggies22 wrote:
Sl7vk wrote:
Can't complain about having your own "ticket guy." Where do I sign up my Aggie brother?

GameFAQSAggie

Post by GameFAQSAggie » October 13th, 2020, 4:57 pm

The latest announcement of new restrictions makes it look bleak for any fans being at the game.

Sl7vk

Post by Sl7vk » October 13th, 2020, 6:29 pm

aggies22 wrote:
October 13th, 2020, 4:55 pm
Sl7vk wrote:
October 13th, 2020, 3:33 pm
aggies22 wrote:
Sl7vk wrote:
Can't complain about having your own "ticket guy." Where do I sign up my Aggie brother?
Hehe.
He’s just the guy that helped me pick seats last year during the seat selection process and he’s been the one to communicate with me ever since.

In fact it was his voicemail that convinced me to carryover my tickets to the spring.

I texted him today and that is what he said.

Won’t mention his name in the event he divulged something he shouldn’t of.
These users thanked the author Sl7vk for the post:
aggies22

GeoAg

Post by GeoAg » October 13th, 2020, 7:06 pm

Really hoping to make the Halloween and Thanksgiving games. More if possible. Will attend everything they let me come to :utah: :state: :scotsman:

"You guys have sacrificed in ways you've never sacrificed before. You've given more. You expect more...Tonight is our opportunity to write the story of who this family, who this program, who this team will be" -Coach Blake Anderson

Aggiefan33

Post by Aggiefan33 » October 14th, 2020, 9:36 am

GameFAQSAggie wrote:
October 13th, 2020, 4:57 pm
The latest announcement of new restrictions makes it look bleak for any fans being at the game.
Actually it is the opposite. We could have more fans at the games now than the old system of just 6000 people. The emphasis now is on having the 6 feet of distance between individuals not in the same household.
These users thanked the author Aggiefan33 for the post (total 2):
IdaAg93AZ4AggieNation

The harder you work, the harder it is to Surrender. - Men's Basketball locker room

Jjoey52

Post by Jjoey52 » October 14th, 2020, 10:54 am

Aggie84025 wrote:
slcagg wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
slcagg wrote:

Boise has a crazy mayor who they are working on a recall on.

“Apathy and tolerance are the final virtues of a dying society.” - Aristotle

AZ4AggieNation

Post by AZ4AggieNation » October 14th, 2020, 11:45 am

Aggiefan33 wrote:
October 14th, 2020, 9:36 am
GameFAQSAggie wrote:
October 13th, 2020, 4:57 pm
Actually it is the opposite. We could have more fans at the games now than the old system of just 6000 people. The emphasis now is on having the 6 feet of distance between individuals not in the same household.
Keep the positive vibes going; we all know after Nov. 3rd - regardless of the outcome...Reported Covid transmission rates will miraculously decline or rise..Of course!!

So in the interim; lets go Aggies!!! So excited to see USU working towards supporting the players getting on the field, grinding plus their having fun!

I know from watching games lately; (really tired of watching SunBelt and C-USA games getting so much air time) that having fans in attendance is soooooo huge...(anyone watch a few Big12 games lately) and many many schools have made it work well with their school leaders and the governor of their states being in concert to let them play and allow fans to enjoy cheering them on...and expecting people to conform to precautions in place at the stadiums....

I mean "come on"; we trust young men and woman to drive in most states at the age of 16; don't we? That in itself is a very dangerous thing to the safety of the general public in actuality across the nation but there are measures in place to hold them accountable and safer; we don'r just STOP driving! No simple answers but "tucking your head between your knees", "hoping the government will safe you or has your best interests in mind" and pointing fingers at others whom disagree with you, isn't the answer...Going to a game is a privilege; not a right...if you don't wanna go or don't feel safe; DON'T GO then but also those whom wish to attend should not be shamed nor should they be kept from being a part of it either! Be safer now and also be smarter now; simple logic!

And please jus' keep politics out of sports.....especially high school and college at least...They have a whole life after schooling to battle that "political football"; as they so choose!
These users thanked the author AZ4AggieNation for the post (total 2):
sam tingeyIdaAg93

Locked Previous topicNext topic