Recruiting

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
SLB
Posts: 3473
Joined: November 3rd, 2016, 8:47 pm
Has thanked: 193 times
Been thanked: 351 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by SLB » June 24th, 2020, 12:58 pm

SUU is getting transfers.



NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.
Posts: 16855
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has thanked: 827 times
Been thanked: 754 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by NVAggie » June 24th, 2020, 1:30 pm

Looks like Lubbock.



Aggie19
Posts: 664
Joined: November 2nd, 2018, 7:52 am
Has thanked: 454 times
Been thanked: 322 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by Aggie19 » June 24th, 2020, 1:53 pm

SLB wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 12:58 pm
SUU is getting transfers.
Would be great for SUU to get something going.


Go Aggies!

User avatar
GUS
Posts: 2751
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:04 am
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 190 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by GUS » June 24th, 2020, 3:56 pm

I thought John Knight was a senior last season.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9693
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 4982 times
Been thanked: 2966 times
Contact:

Re: Recruiting

Post by aggies22 » June 24th, 2020, 4:07 pm

GUS wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 3:56 pm
I thought John Knight was a senior last season.
John came here as a full qualifying true sophomore.



User avatar
GUS
Posts: 2751
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:04 am
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 190 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by GUS » June 24th, 2020, 5:32 pm

Okay, so he just didn't qualify long enough to stay on the team.



User avatar
hipsterdoofus21
Posts: 15889
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm
Has thanked: 446 times
Been thanked: 1059 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » June 24th, 2020, 9:15 pm

GUS wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 5:32 pm
Okay, so he just didn't qualify long enough to stay on the team.
So did he suddenly figure out how to go to class and do his schoolwork? Or is SUU turning a blind eye?



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9693
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 4982 times
Been thanked: 2966 times
Contact:

Re: Recruiting

Post by aggies22 » June 24th, 2020, 10:38 pm

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 9:15 pm
GUS wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 5:32 pm
Okay, so he just didn't qualify long enough to stay on the team.
So did he suddenly figure out how to go to class and do his schoolwork? Or is SUU turning a blind eye?
I guessing that once he lost his opportunity at Utah State, he chose to take his second chance at Southern Utah more seriously.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
Real Life Aggie



User avatar
Real Life Aggie
Posts: 1254
Joined: April 10th, 2019, 4:28 pm
Location: North Ogden, UT
Has thanked: 1212 times
Been thanked: 506 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by Real Life Aggie » June 24th, 2020, 11:07 pm

aggies22 wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 10:38 pm
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 9:15 pm
GUS wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 5:32 pm
Okay, so he just didn't qualify long enough to stay on the team.
So did he suddenly figure out how to go to class and do his schoolwork? Or is SUU turning a blind eye?
I guessing that once he lost his opportunity at Utah State, he chose to take his second chance at Southern Utah more seriously.
Good for him. Gotta laud personal growth.
These users thanked the author Real Life Aggie for the post:
aggies22



Bank Shot
Posts: 430
Joined: January 26th, 2019, 6:27 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by Bank Shot » June 25th, 2020, 11:09 am

Maybe I missed this being mentioned, but possibly of interest is that our old adversary Nembhard from Florida is transferring to Gonzaga. He will have to sit out this year.



slcagg
Posts: 4961
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 750 times
Been thanked: 674 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by slcagg » June 25th, 2020, 2:37 pm

Bank Shot wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 11:09 am
Maybe I missed this being mentioned, but possibly of interest is that our old adversary Nembhard from Florida is transferring to Gonzaga. He will have to sit out this year.
We need to do all we can to get Gonzaga in this conference. They really raise the profile of the wcc. They have become a top 5 basketball program imo.
These users thanked the author slcagg for the post:
aggies22



User avatar
Real Life Aggie
Posts: 1254
Joined: April 10th, 2019, 4:28 pm
Location: North Ogden, UT
Has thanked: 1212 times
Been thanked: 506 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by Real Life Aggie » June 25th, 2020, 3:29 pm

slcagg wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 2:37 pm
Bank Shot wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 11:09 am
Maybe I missed this being mentioned, but possibly of interest is that our old adversary Nembhard from Florida is transferring to Gonzaga. He will have to sit out this year.
We need to do all we can to get Gonzaga in this conference. They really raise the profile of the wcc. They have become a top 5 basketball program imo.
That would be extraordinary. But would they even want to come? They have the WCC in the palm of their hands, and they don't seem to need a better conference; they're Gonzaga.

Plus, how would Boise State feel if all of a sudden they weren't the prettiest girl at the dance?



Bank Shot
Posts: 430
Joined: January 26th, 2019, 6:27 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by Bank Shot » June 25th, 2020, 3:37 pm

Real Life Aggie wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 3:29 pm
slcagg wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 2:37 pm
Bank Shot wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 11:09 am
Maybe I missed this being mentioned, but possibly of interest is that our old adversary Nembhard from Florida is transferring to Gonzaga. He will have to sit out this year.
We need to do all we can to get Gonzaga in this conference. They really raise the profile of the wcc. They have become a top 5 basketball program imo.
That would be extraordinary. But would they even want to come? They have the WCC in the palm of their hands, and they don't seem to need a better conference; they're Gonzaga.

Plus, how would Boise State feel if all of a sudden they weren't the prettiest girl at the dance?
If you don't like (and I don't) the way Boise jerks everyone around, then you wouldn't like they way the Zags operate.



nvspuds
Posts: 825
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 6:32 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 261 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by nvspuds » June 25th, 2020, 4:54 pm

The WCC is a better basketball conference with very easy travel. You would be better off trying to join them. So would Nevada.



slcagg
Posts: 4961
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 750 times
Been thanked: 674 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by slcagg » June 25th, 2020, 6:12 pm

nvspuds wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 4:54 pm
The WCC is a better basketball conference with very easy travel. You would be better off trying to join them. So would Nevada.
You may be right with Gonzaga. But if you could have Gonzaga in both conferences the mw has much more appeal in my opinion. They have two teams wirh the same potential as SDSU, New Mexico, usu, unlv, Nevada. Even then I’m not sure the gaels have the same potential long term as some of the teams I listed.



FeartheFro
Posts: 455
Joined: March 11th, 2013, 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by FeartheFro » June 25th, 2020, 7:40 pm

I think with Smith seeing what is happening with the top players in the state he knows he is going to have to look elsewhere. I think he will continue to recruit top talent from the state, but realize he may not win many of those battle. Mason Faslev is a good example that probably didn’t help (maybe Smith wasn’t even involved in his recruiting) seeing him choose the U, which dies not appear to be a real stable program right now. Then to lose the Hall kid to BYU. I say gobb NBC with your strengths. If he can develop a strong relationship overseas, go for it. Someone can probably answer this, is there any statistic that’s shows 5)3 % of foreign players playing 4 years without declaring early or going into the transfer portal?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



User avatar
hipsterdoofus21
Posts: 15889
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm
Has thanked: 446 times
Been thanked: 1059 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » June 26th, 2020, 9:22 am

slcagg wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 6:12 pm
nvspuds wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 4:54 pm
The WCC is a better basketball conference with very easy travel. You would be better off trying to join them. So would Nevada.
You may be right with Gonzaga. But if you could have Gonzaga in both conferences the mw has much more appeal in my opinion. They have two teams wirh the same potential as SDSU, New Mexico, usu, unlv, Nevada. Even then I’m not sure the gaels have the same potential long term as some of the teams I listed.
Pretty much whichever conference has Gonzaga is the better conference. Because Gonzaga. You remove Gonzaga from the equation however and I don't see how the MW isn't considered better overall than the WCC.
These users thanked the author hipsterdoofus21 for the post (total 2):
slcaggaggies22



slcagg
Posts: 4961
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 750 times
Been thanked: 674 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by slcagg » June 26th, 2020, 10:00 am

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 9:22 am
slcagg wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 6:12 pm
nvspuds wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 4:54 pm
The WCC is a better basketball conference with very easy travel. You would be better off trying to join them. So would Nevada.
You may be right with Gonzaga. But if you could have Gonzaga in both conferences the mw has much more appeal in my opinion. They have two teams wirh the same potential as SDSU, New Mexico, usu, unlv, Nevada. Even then I’m not sure the gaels have the same potential long term as some of the teams I listed.
Pretty much whichever conference has Gonzaga is the better conference. Because Gonzaga. You remove Gonzaga from the equation however and I don't see how the MW isn't considered better overall than the WCC.
Exactly. I’d argue that being associated gonzaga has elevated BYU and st Mary’s. Get a chance to play them every year multiple times would be a big boost to your net ranking. Especially if you keep it close or do beat them. Look at what BYU’s win this year did to validate them in the eyes of the committee. Made them a solid 5-6 seed.
These users thanked the author slcagg for the post:
aggies22



User avatar
Real Life Aggie
Posts: 1254
Joined: April 10th, 2019, 4:28 pm
Location: North Ogden, UT
Has thanked: 1212 times
Been thanked: 506 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by Real Life Aggie » June 26th, 2020, 10:03 am

slcagg wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 10:00 am
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 9:22 am
slcagg wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 6:12 pm
nvspuds wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 4:54 pm
The WCC is a better basketball conference with very easy travel. You would be better off trying to join them. So would Nevada.
You may be right with Gonzaga. But if you could have Gonzaga in both conferences the mw has much more appeal in my opinion. They have two teams wirh the same potential as SDSU, New Mexico, usu, unlv, Nevada. Even then I’m not sure the gaels have the same potential long term as some of the teams I listed.
Pretty much whichever conference has Gonzaga is the better conference. Because Gonzaga. You remove Gonzaga from the equation however and I don't see how the MW isn't considered better overall than the WCC.
Exactly. I’d argue that being associated gonzaga has elevated BYU and st Mary’s. Get a chance to play them every year multiple times would be a big boost to your net ranking. Especially if you keep it close or do beat them. Look at what BYU’s win this year did to validate them in the eyes of the committee. Made them a solid 5-6 seed.
It's not like that was all that bumped them up to a 5-6 seed.



slcagg
Posts: 4961
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 750 times
Been thanked: 674 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by slcagg » June 26th, 2020, 10:41 am

Real Life Aggie wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 10:03 am
slcagg wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 10:00 am
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 9:22 am
slcagg wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 6:12 pm
nvspuds wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 4:54 pm
The WCC is a better basketball conference with very easy travel. You would be better off trying to join them. So would Nevada.
You may be right with Gonzaga. But if you could have Gonzaga in both conferences the mw has much more appeal in my opinion. They have two teams wirh the same potential as SDSU, New Mexico, usu, unlv, Nevada. Even then I’m not sure the gaels have the same potential long term as some of the teams I listed.
Pretty much whichever conference has Gonzaga is the better conference. Because Gonzaga. You remove Gonzaga from the equation however and I don't see how the MW isn't considered better overall than the WCC.
Exactly. I’d argue that being associated gonzaga has elevated BYU and st Mary’s. Get a chance to play them every year multiple times would be a big boost to your net ranking. Especially if you keep it close or do beat them. Look at what BYU’s win this year did to validate them in the eyes of the committee. Made them a solid 5-6 seed.
It's not like that was all that bumped them up to a 5-6 seed.
Uh it helped solidify it. Obviously they did more than that though the season. However you can’t argue that it didn’t help.



User avatar
Real Life Aggie
Posts: 1254
Joined: April 10th, 2019, 4:28 pm
Location: North Ogden, UT
Has thanked: 1212 times
Been thanked: 506 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by Real Life Aggie » June 26th, 2020, 10:53 am

slcagg wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 10:41 am
Real Life Aggie wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 10:03 am
slcagg wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 10:00 am
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 9:22 am
slcagg wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 6:12 pm
nvspuds wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 4:54 pm
The WCC is a better basketball conference with very easy travel. You would be better off trying to join them. So would Nevada.
You may be right with Gonzaga. But if you could have Gonzaga in both conferences the mw has much more appeal in my opinion. They have two teams wirh the same potential as SDSU, New Mexico, usu, unlv, Nevada. Even then I’m not sure the gaels have the same potential long term as some of the teams I listed.
Pretty much whichever conference has Gonzaga is the better conference. Because Gonzaga. You remove Gonzaga from the equation however and I don't see how the MW isn't considered better overall than the WCC.
Exactly. I’d argue that being associated gonzaga has elevated BYU and st Mary’s. Get a chance to play them every year multiple times would be a big boost to your net ranking. Especially if you keep it close or do beat them. Look at what BYU’s win this year did to validate them in the eyes of the committee. Made them a solid 5-6 seed.
It's not like that was all that bumped them up to a 5-6 seed.
Uh it helped solidify it. Obviously they did more than that though the season. However you can’t argue that it didn’t help.
Oh no, I agree that it did. But we had a comparable win against a comparably-ranked SDSU, and we wouldn't have been a 5-6 seed. BYU had a good season and had made a good name for itself, aside from beating Gonzaga.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9693
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 4982 times
Been thanked: 2966 times
Contact:

Re: Recruiting

Post by aggies22 » June 26th, 2020, 11:02 am

Real Life Aggie wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 10:53 am
slcagg wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 10:41 am
Real Life Aggie wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 10:03 am
slcagg wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 10:00 am
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 9:22 am
slcagg wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 6:12 pm
nvspuds wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 4:54 pm
The WCC is a better basketball conference with very easy travel. You would be better off trying to join them. So would Nevada.
You may be right with Gonzaga. But if you could have Gonzaga in both conferences the mw has much more appeal in my opinion. They have two teams wirh the same potential as SDSU, New Mexico, usu, unlv, Nevada. Even then I’m not sure the gaels have the same potential long term as some of the teams I listed.
Pretty much whichever conference has Gonzaga is the better conference. Because Gonzaga. You remove Gonzaga from the equation however and I don't see how the MW isn't considered better overall than the WCC.
Exactly. I’d argue that being associated gonzaga has elevated BYU and st Mary’s. Get a chance to play them every year multiple times would be a big boost to your net ranking. Especially if you keep it close or do beat them. Look at what BYU’s win this year did to validate them in the eyes of the committee. Made them a solid 5-6 seed.
It's not like that was all that bumped them up to a 5-6 seed.
Uh it helped solidify it. Obviously they did more than that though the season. However you can’t argue that it didn’t help.
Oh no, I agree that it did. But we had a comparable win against a comparably-ranked SDSU, and we wouldn't have been a 5-6 seed. BYU had a good season and had made a good name for itself, aside from beating Gonzaga.
Had we not had that ridiculous meltdown at the start of the conference season we would have been in the same conversation.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
Real Life Aggie



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9693
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 4982 times
Been thanked: 2966 times
Contact:

Re: Recruiting

Post by aggies22 » June 26th, 2020, 11:07 am

FeartheFro wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 7:40 pm
I think with Smith seeing what is happening with the top players in the state he knows he is going to have to look elsewhere. I think he will continue to recruit top talent from the state, but realize he may not win many of those battle. Mason Faslev is a good example that probably didn’t help (maybe Smith wasn’t even involved in his recruiting) seeing him choose the U, which dies not appear to be a real stable program right now. Then to lose the Hall kid to BYU. I say gobb NBC with your strengths. If he can develop a strong relationship overseas, go for it. Someone can probably answer this, is there any statistic that’s shows 5)3 % of foreign players playing 4 years without declaring early or going into the transfer portal?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mason Falslev committed to utah a month after he ended his sophomore year. His connection with Rylan Jones was the only thing that held his commitment. If Rylan stays at utah his entire career, he will be a senior by the time Mason returns from his mission. Playing together for a year may not seem that cool anymore. Especially, if the program continues to struggle and a certain coach is still employed there.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
slcagg



AGGIEFIGHT
Posts: 561
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:46 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by AGGIEFIGHT » June 26th, 2020, 11:20 am

While your talking what-ifs. Rylan Jones is at Utah because the coach hired his dad. If Utah makes a coaching change
and his Dad is let go in the process, would Rylan look at transferring. He spent many years behind the bench in the
spectrum as a ball boy. If that were to happen could Falslev and Jones consider USU. Just dreaming
These users thanked the author AGGIEFIGHT for the post:
aggies22



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9693
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 4982 times
Been thanked: 2966 times
Contact:

Re: Recruiting

Post by aggies22 » June 26th, 2020, 11:48 am

AGGIEFIGHT wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 11:20 am
While your talking what-ifs. Rylan Jones is at Utah because the coach hired his dad. If Utah makes a coaching change
and his Dad is let go in the process, would Rylan look at transferring. He spent many years behind the bench in the
spectrum as a ball boy. If that were to happen could Falslev and Jones consider USU. Just dreaming
Hiring Dads, poaching players, or making payments under-the-table to dudes like Kyle Kuzma seems to be common practice at utah.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post (total 2):
Real Life AggieAggieArmy



slcagg
Posts: 4961
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 750 times
Been thanked: 674 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by slcagg » June 26th, 2020, 11:48 am

aggies22 wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 11:07 am
FeartheFro wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 7:40 pm
I think with Smith seeing what is happening with the top players in the state he knows he is going to have to look elsewhere. I think he will continue to recruit top talent from the state, but realize he may not win many of those battle. Mason Faslev is a good example that probably didn’t help (maybe Smith wasn’t even involved in his recruiting) seeing him choose the U, which dies not appear to be a real stable program right now. Then to lose the Hall kid to BYU. I say gobb NBC with your strengths. If he can develop a strong relationship overseas, go for it. Someone can probably answer this, is there any statistic that’s shows 5)3 % of foreign players playing 4 years without declaring early or going into the transfer portal?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mason Falslev committed to utah a month after he ended his sophomore year. His connection with Rylan Jones was the only thing that held his commitment. If Rylan stays at utah his entire career, he will be a senior by the time Mason returns from his mission. Playing together for a year may not seem that cool anymore. Especially, if the program continues to struggle and a certain coach is still employed there.
How tied to BYU is the falslev family?



User avatar
Aggie in Boise
Posts: 603
Joined: February 15th, 2019, 1:58 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 154 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by Aggie in Boise » June 26th, 2020, 12:46 pm

slcagg wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 11:48 am
aggies22 wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 11:07 am
FeartheFro wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 7:40 pm
I think with Smith seeing what is happening with the top players in the state he knows he is going to have to look elsewhere. I think he will continue to recruit top talent from the state, but realize he may not win many of those battle. Mason Faslev is a good example that probably didn’t help (maybe Smith wasn’t even involved in his recruiting) seeing him choose the U, which dies not appear to be a real stable program right now. Then to lose the Hall kid to BYU. I say gobb NBC with your strengths. If he can develop a strong relationship overseas, go for it. Someone can probably answer this, is there any statistic that’s shows 5)3 % of foreign players playing 4 years without declaring early or going into the transfer portal?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mason Falslev committed to utah a month after he ended his sophomore year. His connection with Rylan Jones was the only thing that held his commitment. If Rylan stays at utah his entire career, he will be a senior by the time Mason returns from his mission. Playing together for a year may not seem that cool anymore. Especially, if the program continues to struggle and a certain coach is still employed there.
How tied to BYU is the falslev family?
When JD Falslev was asked that question this is what he said:

These users thanked the author Aggie in Boise for the post:
Real Life Aggie


"The media is not your friend.” CNN anchor Chris Cuomo

"We choose truth over facts." Joe Biden

bullshot
Posts: 830
Joined: December 2nd, 2010, 3:22 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by bullshot » June 26th, 2020, 3:13 pm

Isn’t that an honor code violation? Or at least a 2 week suspension of temple recommend?



bullshot
Posts: 830
Joined: December 2nd, 2010, 3:22 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by bullshot » June 26th, 2020, 3:14 pm

Maybe athletes get a special dispensation and are allowed to be douchey.
These users thanked the author bullshot for the post:
aggies22



SLB
Posts: 3473
Joined: November 3rd, 2016, 8:47 pm
Has thanked: 193 times
Been thanked: 351 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by SLB » June 26th, 2020, 7:50 pm


Part of me laughs at the irony of this.
These users thanked the author SLB for the post (total 2):
aggies22slcagg



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9693
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 4982 times
Been thanked: 2966 times
Contact:

Re: Recruiting

Post by aggies22 » June 26th, 2020, 8:47 pm

SLB wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 7:50 pm

Part of me laughs at the irony of this.
Why is this dude even talking about this like pope won some kind of recruiting battle for him?
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
slcagg



slcagg
Posts: 4961
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 750 times
Been thanked: 674 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by slcagg » June 26th, 2020, 8:59 pm

aggies22 wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 8:47 pm
SLB wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 7:50 pm

Part of me laughs at the irony of this.
Why is this dude even talking about this like pope won some kind of recruiting battle for him?
Well word is he did find a job for his dad at BYU. So at least he did something.
These users thanked the author slcagg for the post:
aggies22



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9693
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 4982 times
Been thanked: 2966 times
Contact:

Re: Recruiting

Post by aggies22 » June 26th, 2020, 11:45 pm

slcagg wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 8:59 pm
aggies22 wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 8:47 pm
SLB wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 7:50 pm

Part of me laughs at the irony of this.
Why is this dude even talking about this like pope won some kind of recruiting battle for him?
Well word is he did find a job for his dad at BYU. So at least he did something.
Crisco must have run out of jobs for players Dads at utah and that's why they moved on to byu.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post (total 3):
Real Life AggieslcaggAggieFBObsession



AggieFBObsession
Posts: 919
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 722 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by AggieFBObsession » June 27th, 2020, 8:01 am

slcagg wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 11:48 am


How tied to BYU is the falslev family?
It depends on which Falslev family you're referring to.



slcagg
Posts: 4961
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 750 times
Been thanked: 674 times

Re: Recruiting

Post by slcagg » June 27th, 2020, 8:16 am

AggieFBObsession wrote:
June 27th, 2020, 8:01 am
slcagg wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 11:48 am


How tied to BYU is the falslev family?
It depends on which Falslev family you're referring to.
Is mason the cousin or brother to the BYU football player?



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic