Merrill Eye

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
User avatar
flying_scotsman2.0
Posts: 1058
Joined: January 23rd, 2018, 12:29 pm
Has thanked: 653 times
Been thanked: 310 times

Merrill Eye

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » January 12th, 2020, 9:12 am

I missed the first couple of minutes of the game, so what happened to Merrill’s eye? I have to assume he back-talked his wife and she had to teach him a lesson; soccer players in the US are known to do that. But seriously, anyone know what happened?



GordoAggie
Posts: 228
Joined: November 15th, 2014, 7:29 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by GordoAggie » January 12th, 2020, 9:22 am

He had it in warm ups. Must have happened at Air Force.



Aggie84025
Posts: 2423
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 762 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by Aggie84025 » January 12th, 2020, 9:24 am

He took an elbow in the second half against Air Force funny thing is is a foul was never called on the elbow that hit him in the face which generally those are supposed to be looked at for a flagrant.
These users thanked the author Aggie84025 for the post (total 4):
aggies22ProvoAggieSaintAggieReal Life Aggie



User avatar
Aglicious
Site Admin
Posts: 5404
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 12:00 am
Location: Vega$
Has thanked: 218 times
Been thanked: 520 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by Aglicious » January 12th, 2020, 9:47 am

Yeah, he had an ice pack on it at AFA and when he removed it for a moment when the camera was on him the announcers were pretty shocked at how swollen it was.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9981
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 5510 times
Been thanked: 3284 times
Contact:

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by aggies22 » January 12th, 2020, 9:53 am

Aggie84025 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:24 am
He took an elbow in the second half against Air Force funny thing is is a foul was never called on the elbow that hit him in the face which generally those are supposed to be looked at for a flagrant.
The Mountain West Conference and therefore the referees don't care about Utah State.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
SaintAggie



SaintAggie
Posts: 437
Joined: March 15th, 2013, 7:46 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by SaintAggie » January 12th, 2020, 11:39 am

Maybe I misheard or misunderstood, but I believe they reviewed it during a break and concluded no contact. I thought that is what the commentators said during the AF game.



oleblu111
Posts: 1722
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 768 times
Been thanked: 282 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by oleblu111 » January 12th, 2020, 11:48 am

aggies22 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:53 am
Aggie84025 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:24 am
He took an elbow in the second half against Air Force funny thing is is a foul was never called on the elbow that hit him in the face which generally those are supposed to be looked at for a flagrant.
The Mountain West Conference and therefore the referees don't care about Utah State.
If that is correct what happened last season ? I doubt that the MWC wanted AFA to beat USU, that loss had nothing to do with officials.
These users thanked the author oleblu111 for the post:
ChicAggie



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9981
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 5510 times
Been thanked: 3284 times
Contact:

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by aggies22 » January 12th, 2020, 11:52 am

oleblu111 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 11:48 am
aggies22 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:53 am
Aggie84025 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:24 am
He took an elbow in the second half against Air Force funny thing is is a foul was never called on the elbow that hit him in the face which generally those are supposed to be looked at for a flagrant.
The Mountain West Conference and therefore the referees don't care about Utah State.
If that is correct what happened last season ? I doubt that the MWC wanted AFA to beat USU, that loss had nothing to do with officials.
All that did was strengthen the Aggie hatred.
Last edited by aggies22 on January 12th, 2020, 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.



User avatar
scotlandog
Posts: 1164
Joined: February 16th, 2011, 7:18 pm
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 132 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by scotlandog » January 12th, 2020, 11:53 am

I’m pretty sure he got that when he fell down on defense and then Queta tripped and fell on top of his head. He came out right after that and started icing his eye. It was just starting to bruise up at that point.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



oleblu111
Posts: 1722
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 768 times
Been thanked: 282 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by oleblu111 » January 12th, 2020, 12:00 pm

aggies22 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 11:52 am
oleblu111 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 11:48 am
aggies22 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:53 am
Aggie84025 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:24 am
He took an elbow in the second half against Air Force funny thing is is a foul was never called on the elbow that hit him in the face which generally those are supposed to be looked at for a flagrant.
The Mountain West Conference and therefore the referees don't care about Utah State.
If that is correct what happened last season ? I doubt that the MWC wanted AFA to beat USU, that loss had nothing to do with officials.
All the did was strengthen the Aggie hatred.
I guess the officials must have wanted USU to win last night, we got more free throw attempts than what they did. I believe coach explained why we are not playing as good as last season.



User avatar
dyedblue
Posts: 7942
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 459 times

Merrill Eye

Post by dyedblue » January 12th, 2020, 12:21 pm

Or maybe Nevada started fouling to extend the game with four minutes left and we shot 16 of our 30 free throws.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by dyedblue on January 12th, 2020, 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author dyedblue for the post (total 2):
aggies22Real Life Aggie


“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

oleblu111
Posts: 1722
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 768 times
Been thanked: 282 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by oleblu111 » January 12th, 2020, 12:32 pm

dyedblue wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 12:21 pm
Or maybe Nevada stayed fouling to extend the game with four minutes left and we shot 16 of our 30 free throws.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The point is if I thought officials wanted one team to beat the other then my interest would be over. I have a official in my family, and I know he could care less who wins the games he call's To blame the AFA loss on the ref's is just really out there

Coach made comments as to what was wrong, and I believe what he said.



User avatar
Aggieiester
Posts: 507
Joined: November 18th, 2010, 10:11 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by Aggieiester » January 12th, 2020, 12:54 pm

Ah the ol' Mountain West and the Ref's are out to get us along with the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds and Colonel Sanders.
These users thanked the author Aggieiester for the post (total 3):
oleblu111Lambchopstreesap32



User avatar
usubobcat
Posts: 518
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 4:50 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by usubobcat » January 12th, 2020, 1:01 pm

Aggieiester wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 12:54 pm
Ah the ol' Mountain West and the Ref's are out to get us along with the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds and Colonel Sanders.
I hate the Colonel with his wee, beady eyes, and that smug look on his face: “oh, you’re gonna buy my chicken!”

Colonel Sanders hate aside, the announcers said Sam wanted to put something on his eye to disguise that he has a black eye, but Coach said they should paint it black every game now.
These users thanked the author usubobcat for the post:
treesap32


Classic Blunders:
1) Getting involved in a land war in Asia
2) Going in against a Sicilian when death is on the line

trombone_ninja
Posts: 1191
Joined: November 24th, 2013, 1:59 pm
Location: Greeley, CO
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by trombone_ninja » January 12th, 2020, 1:02 pm

Aggieiester wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 12:54 pm
Ah the ol' Mountain West and the Ref's are out to get us along with the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds and Colonel Sanders.
Don’t forget the Illuminati, the Lizard overlords, and the mafia.

I don’t believe that the MWC has anything against Utah State, but I do believe that the powers higher up than them have it out for any school from a non-power conference


USUFans’ resident band nerd
Providing useless “insider” info since 2013
Go Aggies!!!

User avatar
USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly
Posts: 8319
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has thanked: 1824 times
Been thanked: 525 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by USU78 » January 12th, 2020, 1:21 pm

Mark Eaton stands there, planted like a tree, and Magic lowers his head and runs straight at him, bounces off him and falls to the ground in the deciding game in the Western Conference Finals.

Of course the refs call the foul on the tree. And that play changes the dynamic of the game, and the Fakers advance to the NBA finals.

That was the last NBA game I watched. Corrupt or lazy, I don't care. The star treatment granted the aggressive, traveling, kneers in the chest of defenders kills the game.

And Merrill doesn't get those calls when driving, because, G-d knows, guys who look like dentists aren't skilled enough to be entitled to star treatment.
These users thanked the author USU78 for the post (total 4):
aggies22FloridaAggie13NavyBlueAggieAggie_in_Idaho


You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9981
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 5510 times
Been thanked: 3284 times
Contact:

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by aggies22 » January 12th, 2020, 1:37 pm

oleblu111 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 12:00 pm
aggies22 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 11:52 am
oleblu111 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 11:48 am
aggies22 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:53 am
Aggie84025 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:24 am
He took an elbow in the second half against Air Force funny thing is is a foul was never called on the elbow that hit him in the face which generally those are supposed to be looked at for a flagrant.
The Mountain West Conference and therefore the referees don't care about Utah State.
If that is correct what happened last season ? I doubt that the MWC wanted AFA to beat USU, that loss had nothing to do with officials.
All that did was strengthen the Aggie hatred.
I guess the officials must have wanted USU to win last night, we got more free throw attempts than what they did. I believe coach explained why we are not playing as good as last season.
It's cool my Aggie brother. Is it a "conspiracy theory"? It sure is. I've explained it before to several of our Aggie brothers and it seems to make sense to them. I'm not looking to argue, it's just an opinion or "theory". If you are truly interested in learning why I feel the way I do, I invite you to PM me and I'll explain.



User avatar
Aggieiester
Posts: 507
Joined: November 18th, 2010, 10:11 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by Aggieiester » January 12th, 2020, 1:49 pm

USU78 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 1:21 pm
Mark Eaton stands there, planted like a tree, and Magic lowers his head and runs straight at him, bounces off him and falls to the ground in the deciding game in the Western Conference Finals.

Of course the refs call the foul on the tree. And that play changes the dynamic of the game, and the Fakers advance to the NBA finals.

That was the last NBA game I watched. Corrupt or lazy, I don't care. The star treatment granted the aggressive, traveling, kneers in the chest of defenders kills the game.

And Merrill doesn't get those calls when driving, because, G-d knows, guys who look like dentists aren't skilled enough to be entitled to star treatment.
So a bunch of guys who look like dentists don't think guys that other guys who look like dentists are entitled to star treatment? :headscratch:



User avatar
USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly
Posts: 8319
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has thanked: 1824 times
Been thanked: 525 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by USU78 » January 12th, 2020, 3:01 pm

Aggieiester wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 1:49 pm
USU78 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 1:21 pm
Mark Eaton stands there, planted like a tree, and Magic lowers his head and runs straight at him, bounces off him and falls to the ground in the deciding game in the Western Conference Finals.

Of course the refs call the foul on the tree. And that play changes the dynamic of the game, and the Fakers advance to the NBA finals.

That was the last NBA game I watched. Corrupt or lazy, I don't care. The star treatment granted the aggressive, traveling, kneers in the chest of defenders kills the game.

And Merrill doesn't get those calls when driving, because, G-d knows, guys who look like dentists aren't skilled enough to be entitled to star treatment.
So a bunch of guys who look like dentists don't think guys that other guys who look like dentists are entitled to star treatment? :headscratch:
I see you buy into the tautology.


You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5913
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has thanked: 220 times
Been thanked: 321 times
Contact:

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by TheAKAggie » January 12th, 2020, 7:15 pm

aggies22 wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:24 am
He took an elbow in the second half against Air Force funny thing is is a foul was never called on the elbow that hit him in the face which generally those are supposed to be looked at for a flagrant.
The Mountain West Conference and therefore the referees don't care about Utah State.
Victim Mode!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

uscaggie
Posts: 108
Joined: December 4th, 2010, 11:01 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by uscaggie » January 12th, 2020, 7:41 pm

What exactly does a dentist look like?



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9981
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 5510 times
Been thanked: 3284 times
Contact:

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by aggies22 » January 12th, 2020, 7:55 pm

TheAKAggie wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:15 pm
aggies22 wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:24 am
He took an elbow in the second half against Air Force funny thing is is a foul was never called on the elbow that hit him in the face which generally those are supposed to be looked at for a flagrant.
The Mountain West Conference and therefore the referees don't care about Utah State.
Victim Mode!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha! No victims here my Aggie brother! Just skepticism about whether the Mountain West has our best interest at heart.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
USU78



Bank Shot
Posts: 452
Joined: January 26th, 2019, 6:27 pm
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by Bank Shot » January 12th, 2020, 9:04 pm

aggies22 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:55 pm
TheAKAggie wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:15 pm
aggies22 wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:24 am
He took an elbow in the second half against Air Force funny thing is is a foul was never called on the elbow that hit him in the face which generally those are supposed to be looked at for a flagrant.
The Mountain West Conference and therefore the referees don't care about Utah State.
Victim Mode!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha! No victims here my Aggie brother! Just skepticism about whether the Mountain West has our best interest at heart.
Under the current administration, I'm not sure the MWC has any of the school's best interest at heart.
These users thanked the author Bank Shot for the post (total 2):
USU78aggies22



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9981
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 5510 times
Been thanked: 3284 times
Contact:

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by aggies22 » January 12th, 2020, 9:42 pm

Bank Shot wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:04 pm
aggies22 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:55 pm
TheAKAggie wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:15 pm
aggies22 wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:24 am
He took an elbow in the second half against Air Force funny thing is is a foul was never called on the elbow that hit him in the face which generally those are supposed to be looked at for a flagrant.
The Mountain West Conference and therefore the referees don't care about Utah State.
Victim Mode!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha! No victims here my Aggie brother! Just skepticism about whether the Mountain West has our best interest at heart.
Under the current administration, I'm not sure the MWC has any of the school's best interest at heart.
With the exception of Boise State, you might be right my Aggie brother.



Bank Shot
Posts: 452
Joined: January 26th, 2019, 6:27 pm
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by Bank Shot » January 12th, 2020, 10:08 pm

In many aspects you are correct, but it was interesting to hear Harsin call out the league and his own administration for being complacent about promoting the brand of the league. The AAC has basically self-promoted it's status to "P6" in football while Hair seems to think the record (specifically BSU) speaks for itself and doesn't need his promotion.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9981
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 5510 times
Been thanked: 3284 times
Contact:

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by aggies22 » January 13th, 2020, 6:15 am

Bank Shot wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 10:08 pm
In many aspects you are correct, but it was interesting to hear Harsin call out the league and his own administration for being complacent about promoting the brand of the league. The AAC has basically self-promoted it's status to "P6" in football while Hair seems to think the record (specifically BSU) speaks for itself and doesn't need his promotion.
Craig Thompson is just a dude trying to do as little as possible and still collect a fat paycheck.



User avatar
ChicAggie
Posts: 2816
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:18 pm
Location: Chicago
Has thanked: 357 times
Been thanked: 380 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by ChicAggie » January 13th, 2020, 9:31 am

Aggieiester wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 12:54 pm
Ah the ol' Mountain West and the Ref's are out to get us along with the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds and Colonel Sanders.
Pretty sure the Rothschilds have moved on to other targets, but certainly the Illuminati and the Bilderberg Group spend a significant amount of their time and resources plotting and planning to keep USU as irrelevant as possible.
These users thanked the author ChicAggie for the post:
aggies22


"Good is the enemy of great.” ~ Jim Collins

oleblu111
Posts: 1722
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 768 times
Been thanked: 282 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by oleblu111 » January 13th, 2020, 11:55 am

I have no interest in conspiracy theory's that some feel have held USU back. We have not won the title in football because the teams were not good enough, we have won the conference in basketball, and we did it because we had the best team.

I have found over the years that when people blame failure on others instead of looking at themselves, do not improve as a result of failure. USU short comings have nothing to do with the MWC conspiracy, but our own failure
These users thanked the author oleblu111 for the post (total 2):
NVAggieChicAggie



User avatar
USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly
Posts: 8319
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has thanked: 1824 times
Been thanked: 525 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by USU78 » January 13th, 2020, 12:49 pm

uscaggie wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:41 pm
What exactly does a dentist look like?
Like the guy on the left: Image
These users thanked the author USU78 for the post:
Real Life Aggie


You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

User avatar
Real Life Aggie
Posts: 1647
Joined: April 10th, 2019, 4:28 pm
Location: North Ogden, UT
Has thanked: 1427 times
Been thanked: 570 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by Real Life Aggie » January 13th, 2020, 1:13 pm

uscaggie wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:41 pm
What exactly does a dentist look like?
White guy, nondescript. Not good looking, but not bad looking. Nice teeth. You might recall that they were wearing a nice pair of khakis, but you can't remember exactly what their generic face looks like.

Interesting fact: 93.2% of dentists in Utah are male.



User avatar
treesap32
Moderator
Posts: 15006
Joined: July 28th, 2005, 1:00 am
Location: Washington D.C.
Has thanked: 285 times
Been thanked: 586 times
Contact:

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by treesap32 » January 13th, 2020, 8:35 pm

usubobcat wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 1:01 pm
Aggieiester wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 12:54 pm
Ah the ol' Mountain West and the Ref's are out to get us along with the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds and Colonel Sanders.
I hate the Colonel with his wee, beady eyes, and that smug look on his face: “oh, you’re gonna buy my chicken!”
Come on, how can you hate "The Colonel?"



User avatar
Aggieiester
Posts: 507
Joined: November 18th, 2010, 10:11 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by Aggieiester » January 13th, 2020, 8:41 pm

treesap32 wrote:
January 13th, 2020, 8:35 pm
usubobcat wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 1:01 pm
Aggieiester wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 12:54 pm
Ah the ol' Mountain West and the Ref's are out to get us along with the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds and Colonel Sanders.
I hate the Colonel with his wee, beady eyes, and that smug look on his face: “oh, you’re gonna buy my chicken!”
Come on, how can you hate "The Colonel?"
Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly (I can't express myself without swearing)
These users thanked the author Aggieiester for the post (total 2):
Aggie19treesap32



User avatar
ChicAggie
Posts: 2816
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:18 pm
Location: Chicago
Has thanked: 357 times
Been thanked: 380 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by ChicAggie » January 14th, 2020, 9:28 am

Real Life Aggie wrote:
January 13th, 2020, 1:13 pm
Interesting fact: 93.2% of dentists in Utah are male.
Uhh, by definition 100% of dentists in Utah are male. If they were female, they would be "housewives."

Or maybe "dentresses."


"Good is the enemy of great.” ~ Jim Collins

User avatar
Real Life Aggie
Posts: 1647
Joined: April 10th, 2019, 4:28 pm
Location: North Ogden, UT
Has thanked: 1427 times
Been thanked: 570 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by Real Life Aggie » January 14th, 2020, 10:03 am

ChicAggie wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 9:28 am
Real Life Aggie wrote:
January 13th, 2020, 1:13 pm
Interesting fact: 93.2% of dentists in Utah are male.
Uhh, by definition 100% of dentists in Utah are male. If they were female, they would be "housewives."

Or maybe "dentresses."
Excellent.



User avatar
USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly
Posts: 8319
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has thanked: 1824 times
Been thanked: 525 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by USU78 » January 14th, 2020, 10:31 am

Just checked the online translate to confirm what I thought. Feminine dentist is dentiste (F f noun "dentist").


You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Locked Previous topicNext topic