That win was YUGE....

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
AggieSox

That win was YUGE....

Post by AggieSox » November 10th, 2019, 9:43 am

In the words of Donald Trump....."That was YUUUGE".

We needed that win worse then we have needed a Win in a long, long time. If we lose that or get blown out the season is over.
Now these players have some confidence in themselves and ability to come back and win a game. It was a bit ugly at times. But that was the best game Love has played in 5-6 weeks, No Pics/INT's, etc...….Warren played a big role again in a big win.

Now if we lose our last 3, it will mean nothing, but this has to give the Team and us Fan's some hope for a season win to turn things around. If we Win Next week, I will be ecstatic.
Last edited by AggieSox on November 10th, 2019, 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aceofspadeskb

Re: That win was HUGE....

Post by aceofspadeskb » November 10th, 2019, 9:58 am

*Yuge, not huge.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author aceofspadeskb for the post:
AggieSox

Blue Sage

Post by Blue Sage » November 10th, 2019, 10:36 am

Lol YUGE! No matter what happens players on our team learned how to win ugly. That fact alone can transcend all of our teams personnel injury woes. Football is more mental than many realize. The fact that me and you as a fans now have a deep belief in this squad is all part of the magic. Our team showed they have the it factor and that excites the crap out of me! Go Aggie’s!
These users thanked the author Blue Sage for the post:
AggieSox

#hornsup!

AggieSox

Post by AggieSox » November 10th, 2019, 2:38 pm

Blue Sage wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 10:36 am
Lol YUGE! No matter what happens players on our team learned how to win ugly. That fact alone can transcend all of our teams personnel injury woes. Football is more mental than many realize. The fact that me and you as a fans now have a deep belief in this squad is all part of the magic. Our team showed they have the it factor and that excites the crap out of me! Go Aggie’s!
Totally Agree. Wining ugly is Yuge!!

AggieSox

Post by AggieSox » November 10th, 2019, 4:55 pm

aceofspadeskb wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 9:58 am
*Yuge, not huge.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Got it Corrected!

Locked Previous topicNext topic