Four Conference Championships so far...

Big Blue's House is intended for general sports talk, sharing ideas, announcements, etc.
LKGates

Four Conference Championships so far...

Post by LKGates » April 20th, 2024, 10:22 pm

...this academic year; Men's Basketball, Volleyball, Men's Tennis, and Soccer. There is no reason all of our teams, including Women's Basketball, can't compete at the highest level of the Mountain West Conference. Give us the right head coach, and we should be consistently in the top 1/4 every year in every sport, with a championship every 2-4 years.
These users thanked the author LKGates for the post (total 6):
Aggie84025AngusAgLarryTheAggieOKAggie918AGGStanfordAggie

Freelance adventurer and international man of mystery.

RogerAndersen

Re: Four Conference Championships so far...

Post by RogerAndersen » April 22nd, 2024, 12:24 pm

I agree. Utah State may not have endless deep pocket NIL donors that are going to drop Pickup Trucks on our Student Athletes.

What we do have are decent facilities, committed fans, and donors that really care and want to see the teams have continued success.

Our recent MWC championship success in the NIL era tells me we also have very committed coaches and student athletes.

Hopefully, we can all pull together to "run it back" against our conference rival programs that often have deeper pockets and bigger name donors than Utah State.

On that note, I am curious if Space Dynamics Laboratory has been approached about becoming a major sponsor for athletic contests, events, or facilities?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic