Monday Night Football with Peyton/Eli/Charles Barkley

Big Blue's House is intended for general sports talk, sharing ideas, announcements, etc.
Imakeitrain

Monday Night Football with Peyton/Eli/Charles Barkley

Post by Imakeitrain » September 13th, 2021, 7:00 pm

ESPN2 coverage.

It’s the greatest way to watch sports. I hope they do this for every sport. I like their insight and causal commentary far better than some reporter talking about how they saw whichever player in the hotel or random tidbits about players I’ll never remember.

Also I could have sworn I saw Dallin Leavitt was waived. Guess not. Glad he’s still in. I wonder if he’ll remain when Lawson is reinstated (if Lawson doesn’t count against 53 while suspended, I’m not sure how that works)

Coloraggie

Re: Monday Night Football with Peyton/Eli/Charles Barkley

Post by Coloraggie » September 13th, 2021, 10:04 pm

Leavitt was waived and signed to the practice squad. They can activate 2 players from the practice squad every game. Not sure if it is that or a permanent roster move. On suspension Lawson doesn't count against the 53 but will when he is reinstated so likely someone will be cut or demoted to practice squad. Seems you would cut a db and not a safety but who knows.

Imakeitrain

Post by Imakeitrain » September 14th, 2021, 10:09 pm

You all missed out and the legend agrees.

(If you dont know who McAfee is, language warning)

OKAggie

Post by OKAggie » September 15th, 2021, 9:18 am

Coloraggie wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 10:04 pm
Leavitt was waived and signed to the practice squad. They can activate 2 players from the practice squad every game. Not sure if it is that or a permanent roster move. On suspension Lawson doesn't count against the 53 but will when he is reinstated so likely someone will be cut or demoted to practice squad. Seems you would cut a db and not a safety but who knows.
He was re-signed to the 53-man roster.

Nobody here knows anything.

Locked Previous topicNext topic