Manny Martins hired as women's soccer coach

Big Blue's House is intended for general sports talk, sharing ideas, announcements, etc.
sam tingey
Pick'em Champ - '13, '16 FB Predict the Score; '17, '18 Bowl

Re: Manny Martins hired as women's soccer coach

Post by sam tingey » May 28th, 2021, 11:04 am

TheAKAggie wrote:
May 28th, 2021, 10:59 am
sam tingey wrote:I just hope he plays with 2 strikers and is more offense oriented. Nothing kills excitement in soccer like packing the back line and hunkering down on defense. I hope he has some plan to win the midfield. it is amazing how that is where the game usually is won or lost.
Ain’t nobody playing with two strikers, what is this, the80’s?!? Hell the champions league final is being played with no strikers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like how they pretend there aren't strikers when they know they are there. Just cause they ain't called strikers, doesn't mean they aren't actually one. A rose by any other name...

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Re: Manny Martins hired as women's soccer coach

Post by TheAKAggie » May 28th, 2021, 11:20 am

sam tingey wrote:
TheAKAggie wrote:
May 28th, 2021, 10:59 am
sam tingey wrote:I just hope he plays with 2 strikers and is more offense oriented. Nothing kills excitement in soccer like packing the back line and hunkering down on defense. I hope he has some plan to win the midfield. it is amazing how that is where the game usually is won or lost.
Ain’t nobody playing with two strikers, what is this, the80’s?!? Hell the champions league final is being played with no strikers.

I like how they pretend there aren't strikers when they know they are there. Just cause they ain't called strikers, doesn't mean they aren't actually one. A rose by any other name...
Werner’s a daffodil.

Hail Aggies!

Locked Previous topicNext topic