Gonzaga

Big Blue's House is intended for general sports talk, sharing ideas, announcements, etc.
LoveMyAggies
Posts: 330
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Gonzaga

Post by LoveMyAggies » April 3rd, 2021, 9:15 pm

Holy Cow!

93-90 over ucla



User avatar
WAAggie
Posts: 2438
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:02 am
Location: Kent WA
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 121 times

Re: Gonzaga

Post by WAAggie » April 3rd, 2021, 9:32 pm

Great game. Wild finish.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Aggie formerly in Hawaii
Posts: 5475
Joined: October 22nd, 2016, 1:06 am
Has thanked: 599 times
Been thanked: 1153 times

Re: Gonzaga

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » April 3rd, 2021, 10:06 pm

Awesome ending to an incredible game! Probably the most fun game of the tournament.



tipitup
Pick'em Champ - '18 WTHCG
Posts: 550
Joined: December 17th, 2013, 8:17 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Gonzaga

Post by tipitup » April 4th, 2021, 10:06 am

Does anyone know where to watch this game?! Does videobot record that one?



User avatar
ProvoAggie
Site Admin
Posts: 13265
Joined: June 14th, 2010, 1:00 am
Location: Provo, Utah
Has thanked: 845 times
Been thanked: 1107 times
Contact:

Re: Gonzaga

Post by ProvoAggie » April 4th, 2021, 11:26 am

tipitup wrote:
April 4th, 2021, 10:06 am
Does anyone know where to watch this game?! Does videobot record that one?
Videobot only knows again Aggie games.



User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 12949
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has thanked: 951 times
Been thanked: 595 times

Re: Gonzaga

Post by ViAggie » April 4th, 2021, 3:19 pm

Damn them!


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

Bank Shot
Posts: 823
Joined: January 26th, 2019, 6:27 pm
Has thanked: 196 times
Been thanked: 367 times

Re: Gonzaga

Post by Bank Shot » April 4th, 2021, 8:45 pm

The shot was awesome, but the play that will stick in my mind for a long time was the Suggs block at the rim, followed by the cross court bounce pass to Tille for the slam. Major big time play!
These users thanked the author Bank Shot for the post:
AGinNEIowa



pilotaggie
Posts: 799
Joined: November 13th, 2010, 6:53 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 77 times

Re: Gonzaga

Post by pilotaggie » April 7th, 2021, 10:41 pm

Bank Shot wrote:The shot was awesome, but the play that will stick in my mind for a long time was the Suggs block at the rim, followed by the cross court bounce pass to Tille for the slam. Major big time play!
Totally agree that series was the best play of the tournament.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk



This post is likely straight up poor sarcasm and cannot be taken seriously.

Aggie formerly in Hawaii
Posts: 5475
Joined: October 22nd, 2016, 1:06 am
Has thanked: 599 times
Been thanked: 1153 times

Re: Gonzaga

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » May 5th, 2021, 3:04 pm

And Gonzaga landed Chet Holmgren and Hunter Sallis, two 5 star recruits. Amazing what they have built from the WCC.



tipitup
Pick'em Champ - '18 WTHCG
Posts: 550
Joined: December 17th, 2013, 8:17 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Gonzaga

Post by tipitup » May 5th, 2021, 3:05 pm

Aggie formerly in Hawaii wrote:
May 5th, 2021, 3:04 pm
And Gonzaga landed Chet Holmgren and Hunter Sallis, two 5 star recruits. Amazing what they have built from the WCC.
I'm not sure being in the WCC had anything to do with it, other than giving them enough wins to get to the Big Dance every year!



Aggie formerly in Hawaii
Posts: 5475
Joined: October 22nd, 2016, 1:06 am
Has thanked: 599 times
Been thanked: 1153 times

Re: Gonzaga

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » May 5th, 2021, 3:44 pm

tipitup wrote:
May 5th, 2021, 3:05 pm
Aggie formerly in Hawaii wrote:
May 5th, 2021, 3:04 pm
And Gonzaga landed Chet Holmgren and Hunter Sallis, two 5 star recruits. Amazing what they have built from the WCC.
I'm not sure being in the WCC had anything to do with it, other than giving them enough wins to get to the Big Dance every year!
It is amazing that a team from the WCC has become one of the most dominant programs in college basketball that now recruits with the blue blood programs. Jalen Suggs last year and Holmgren and Sallis could have gone anywhere, but chose Gonzaga. They have taken another step as a program. They have been great for a little over 20 years, but didn't recruit this well 10 years ago. Sorry if my post made it seem like I was giving the WCC credit for anything, just the opposite.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic