I HATE TOM BRADY

Big Blue's House is intended for general sports talk, sharing ideas, announcements, etc.
brownjeans
Flatulent

I HATE TOM BRADY

Post by brownjeans » January 24th, 2021, 2:50 pm

That is all

GameFAQSAggie

Re: I HATE TOM BRADY

Post by GameFAQSAggie » January 24th, 2021, 3:41 pm

Alot of Raiders fans think that if the proper call would have been made years ago when Brady fumbled, the Raiders would have instead became the great dynasty while the Patriots would have gone downhill and Tom Brady would have became known as the quarterback unable to beat a California team the snow,

BeNo

Post by BeNo » January 24th, 2021, 4:19 pm

GOAT he is.

Played in almost 20% of all Super Bowls. Appreciate history in the making.
These users thanked the author BeNo for the post:
aggies22

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » January 24th, 2021, 5:02 pm

I cheer against him, but you do have to tip a cap to his greatness. 10 Super Bowls with 6 Super Bowl wins and is still great at age 43 and might win his 7th super bowl this year. Hard to say he isn't the GOAT by a large margin.
These users thanked the author Aggie formerly in Hawaii for the post (total 2):
aggies22Aggie in Boise

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » January 24th, 2021, 5:02 pm

GameFAQSAggie wrote:
January 24th, 2021, 3:41 pm
Alot of Raiders fans think that if the proper call would have been made years ago when Brady fumbled, the Raiders would have instead became the great dynasty while the Patriots would have gone downhill and Tom Brady would have became known as the quarterback unable to beat a California team the snow,
And if people think that they are morons.
These users thanked the author Aggie formerly in Hawaii for the post (total 3):
aggies22oleblu111Niccon

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » January 24th, 2021, 8:11 pm

I like Tom Brady. I never liked the Patriots, but i do appreciate how great of a QB he has been over the years. To be able to continue to play at a high level at his age in the NFL is quite an accomplishment.
These users thanked the author Aggie84025 for the post:
Aggie in Boise

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » January 24th, 2021, 11:14 pm

Aggie formerly in Hawaii wrote:
January 24th, 2021, 5:02 pm
I cheer against him, but you do have to tip a cap to his greatness. 10 Super Bowls with 6 Super Bowl wins and is still great at age 43 and might win his 7th super bowl this year. Hard to say he isn't the GOAT by a large margin.
No, I don't have to. I'm sure I'll be fine leaving my cap untipped.

ViAggie

Post by ViAggie » January 25th, 2021, 10:06 am

My wife hates him more, I went and picked her up at the airport yesterday and she was almost in tears that the Bucks beat Green Bay, she didn't have a dog in either of those fights other than she HATES Tom Brady's guts. Needless to say she's now a huge KC fan. Welcome to the fold sweaty.
These users thanked the author ViAggie for the post:
slcagg

Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » January 25th, 2021, 10:48 am

As a lifelong Bears fan, I hate Aaron Rogers more than Brady. Rogers has carved up my Bears for over a decade and it is frustrating. All the while, the Bears flounder at the quarterback position. I would much rather see Brady and the Buccaneers move on than the Packers. Brady hasn't done anything to make me hate his guts other than win.
These users thanked the author Yossarian for the post:
Aggie19

Eutaw St. Aggie

ViAggie

Post by ViAggie » January 25th, 2021, 1:42 pm

Yossarian wrote:
January 25th, 2021, 10:48 am
As a lifelong Bears fan, I hate Aaron Rogers more than Brady. Rogers has carved up my Bears for over a decade and it is frustrating. All the while, the Bears flounder at the quarterback position. I would much rather see Brady and the Buccaneers move on than the Packers. Brady hasn't done anything to make me hate his guts other than win.
Maybe he'll bail and the Love era will begin.

Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

Aggie in Boise

Post by Aggie in Boise » January 25th, 2021, 4:54 pm

ViAggie wrote:
January 25th, 2021, 10:06 am
My wife hates him more, I went and picked her up at the airport yesterday and she was almost in tears that the Bucks beat Green Bay, she didn't have a dog in either of those fights other than she HATES Tom Brady's guts. Needless to say she's now a huge KC fan. Welcome to the fold sweaty.
Have you thought about getting your wife any hyperhidrosis treatments to address her perspiration problem?
These users thanked the author Aggie in Boise for the post:
AggieBlues

"We've upped our standards, so UP YOURS." Unknown

CanofShiz

Post by CanofShiz » January 25th, 2021, 8:07 pm

These users thanked the author CanofShiz for the post:
NVAggie

AggieFirefighter

Post by AggieFirefighter » January 28th, 2021, 8:58 pm

As a Broncos fan I've got to unfortunately tip my proverbial cap to Brady as one of the greatest to play without question but I hate him and I hope he loses.. Although I can't root for KC either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Primum Non Nocere" - "First, Do No Harm"

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » January 28th, 2021, 9:58 pm

CanofShiz wrote:
January 25th, 2021, 8:07 pm
It is really insane how much of a winner he is compared to everyone else. Not only does he have 6 Super Bowls compared to the next closest guy; 4. He has 33 playoff wins, Joe Montana is next at 16. Other great winners; Elway with 14, Manning with 14, Favre with 13, Aikman with 11, Aaron Rodgers with 11.

He basically is Nick Saban to me. I don't cheer for him and will cheer against him in the Super Bowl like I cheer against Saban in every national title game. Yet as a sports fan it is hard not to be impressed with a guy who basically has lapped the field.

El Sapo

Post by El Sapo » January 29th, 2021, 1:00 pm

GameFAQSAggie wrote:
Yup, the snow job game. Gruden got sent packing after that loss. It was just as much Chuckys fault as it was the bad call on the fumble. Maybe more Grudens fault. It was one of Brady's first starts and we had Gannon who was an MVP QB. Pats let Brady throw the ball all over the place, Gruden called 2 passes in the 2nd half. Al Davis went insane on the plane ride home screaming at Gruden, and traded him to the Bucs...... Gruden got even

El Sapo

Post by El Sapo » January 29th, 2021, 1:07 pm

There is ongoing Raider curse on Brady at play here.

Brady had Randy "No Mass" from the Raiders and the Pats lost the SB after a great season. Now Brady has Antonio "frostbite crackhead" Brown from the Raiders on his team. The curse is real.

Bucs go down

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » January 29th, 2021, 11:03 pm

El Sapo wrote:
January 29th, 2021, 1:00 pm
GameFAQSAggie wrote:
Yup, the snow job game. Gruden got sent packing after that loss. It was just as much Chuckys fault as it was the bad call on the fumble. Maybe more Grudens fault. It was one of Brady's first starts and we had Gannon who was an MVP QB. Pats let Brady throw the ball all over the place, Gruden called 2 passes in the 2nd half. Al Davis went insane on the plane ride home screaming at Gruden, and traded him to the Bucs...... Gruden got even
Yeah that was a crazy game, I just disagree it would have been some big turning point. Brady would have had 5 Super Bowls instead of 6 and the Raiders would still have been terrible for the past two decades.

El Sapo

Post by El Sapo » January 30th, 2021, 12:47 pm

January 29th, 2021, 11:03 pm
El Sapo wrote:
January 29th, 2021, 1:00 pm
GameFAQSAggie wrote:
Yeah that was a crazy game, I just disagree it would have been some big turning point. Brady would have had 5 Super Bowls instead of 6 and the Raiders would still have been terrible for the past two decades.
There was definately more to the Pats succes than that one bad call. Great coaching. Great QB. Great DL. Raider CEO Amy Trask interviewed Bellichek and recomended hiring him instead of Chucky to Al Davis. For whatever reason, Al chose Gruden. Raiders also obtained Pats DL Richard Seymour for 4 years. He was a truly dominant player who was still able to change the outcomes of games at the end of his career w/a bad Raiders team. Pats won 3 SB with him and didn't win another untill 2 years after he retired

The Antonio "frostbite crackhead" Brown curse will doom Brady this year.

CedarAg

Post by CedarAg » January 30th, 2021, 6:35 pm

I love Tommy boy Brady. He always gets me a lot of wins.
When USU could not find themselves with both hands (like this year) Tom Brady was there with some wins.
He is a winner and I need a proven winner because I love the Aggies.

Roll Aggies!!!!

Mr. Sneelock

Post by Mr. Sneelock » February 1st, 2021, 12:14 pm

I am a casual NFL fan at best. I'll watch, especially in the playoffs, but I don't really have a team I root for. Tom Brady is definitely one of, if not THE GOAT, but I am ready for someone else to win for a change. I definitely have Tom Brady fatigue.

Formerly TulsAGGIE

swordsman1989

Post by swordsman1989 » February 7th, 2021, 3:31 pm

Really conflicted. I am a lifelong Pats fan, even during the embarrassingly bad 1980s and 90s, and have loved Brady. But am completely disappointed he is finishing his career in Tampa.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » February 8th, 2021, 10:11 am

Tom Brady got another Super Bowl victory, but it was the Tampa Bay defense, not Tom Brady, that won the game. That was an impressive performance. The scheme developed by the coaching staff (after getting trounced by KC through the air earlier in the season) and the execution by the defense was perfect. The Tampa defense held one of the best offenses of all time to three field goals. This was after the defense had just taken down Drew Brees and Aaron Rogers in the two previous games. Hats off to the Bucs defense.

Eutaw St. Aggie

mcaggie1

Post by mcaggie1 » February 8th, 2021, 11:19 am

Yossarian wrote:
February 8th, 2021, 10:11 am
Tom Brady got another Super Bowl victory, but it was the Tampa Bay defense, not Tom Brady, that won the game. That was an impressive performance. The scheme developed by the coaching staff (after getting trounced by KC through the air earlier in the season) and the execution by the defense was perfect. The Tampa defense held one of the best offenses of all time to three field goals. This was after the defense had just taken down Drew Brees and Aaron Rogers in the two previous games. Hats off to the Bucs defense.
Agreed. Also, KC had zero discipline most of the game. Are their d backs taught to hold? They shot them selves in the foot so many times, they took from themselves any chance to win.
On top of that...Brady was really good. I am a Vikings and Seahawks fan...but I do like Brady. The man is 43 years old for heavens sake. He is remarkable.

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » February 8th, 2021, 11:34 am

mcaggie1 wrote:
February 8th, 2021, 11:19 am
Yossarian wrote:
Agreed. Also, KC had zero discipline most of the game. Are their d backs taught to hold? They shot them selves in the foot so many times, they took from themselves any chance to win.
On top of that...Brady was really good. I am a Vikings and Seahawks fan...but I do like Brady. The man is 43 years old for heavens sake. He is remarkable.
The guy has as many Super Bowls after age 37 as any Montana and Bradshaw had total and more than any QB to ever play had through their whole careers. Just a remarkable winner. He was already the GOAT QB, but now he is the greatest team athlete in sports history. I've never cheered for him once and was cheering for KC last night, but it is what it is. He now has two Super Bowl titles over 40. He switches teams to a franchise that hasn't been relevant or won a playoff game in 18 years and wins a Super Bowl at age 43 in his first year with them. This is like if Jordan won a title with the Wizards. Just unfathomable.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » February 8th, 2021, 11:59 am

February 8th, 2021, 11:34 am
mcaggie1 wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
The guy has as many Super Bowls after age 37 as any Montana and Bradshaw had total and more than any QB to ever play had through their whole careers. Just a remarkable winner. He was already the GOAT QB, but now he is the greatest team athlete in sports history. I've never cheered for him once and was cheering for KC last night, but it is what it is. He now has two Super Bowl titles over 40. He switches teams to a franchise that hasn't been relevant or won a playoff game in 18 years and wins a Super Bowl at age 43 in his first year with them. This is like if Jordan won a title with the Wizards. Just unfathomable.
I still think this is Gretzky
These users thanked the author Yossarian for the post:
ShowMeAggie

Eutaw St. Aggie

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » February 8th, 2021, 12:05 pm

Yossarian wrote:
February 8th, 2021, 11:59 am
February 8th, 2021, 11:34 am
mcaggie1 wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
I still think this is Gretzky
He was great, but I'll take the guy who almost has double the amount of championships and is still winning Super Bowls in his 40's.

Imakeitrain

Post by Imakeitrain » February 8th, 2021, 5:00 pm

Dont think of it like Brady winning... thinking of it like Mahomes' fiancé losing.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » February 10th, 2021, 1:02 pm

I hate Patrick Mahomes far more than Tom Brady.

Every time I see Mahomes, I am reminded that by Chicago Bears traded away draft picks to move up in the draft order to pick Mitch Trubisky AHEAD of Patrick Mahomes.

Eutaw St. Aggie

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » May 12th, 2021, 4:30 pm

Had to share a story...
I was listening to a podcast and they mentioned Tom Brady. My 16-year old daughter yells, "everyone hates you! If I'm ever near Tom Brady I'm going to have an ashtray on hand." (click here to see why that's funny).

Then my 13-year old son says, "I'd give him a football to sign and I'd say, 'I took some air out for you - just how you like it.'"

My kids are awesome.
These users thanked the author brownjeans for the post (total 5):
slcaggViAggiejackattackEl Sapocrazywookie

raymirra
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by raymirra » October 5th, 2021, 2:12 pm

I’d be surprised if he plays much beyond next season. His contract in Tampa Bay is a two-year deal, and he’s now had one of those years. The Bucs will have the challenge of drafting late in April, so I don’t think they’ll be looking for Brady’s successor in the draft, but they’ll need to have at least half an eye on the position going forwards. I’d be surprised if they feel that any of Brady’s backups are a long-term answer. If you guys super bowl news then read authoritative blogs on it.

3rdGenAggie
Pick'em Champ - '16 Kickoff

Post by 3rdGenAggie » October 5th, 2021, 2:17 pm

Hilarious thread resurrection.

Tampa should have drafted Jordan Love. (Not necessarily for him, but for them.)
These users thanked the author 3rdGenAggie for the post:
aggies22

"I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm doing it really, really well." -Andy Dwyer

Locked Previous topicNext topic