Chandler Football is a TOP 3 Team NATIONALLY... NO CAP!!! Arizona's BEST Team in History vs Pinnacle

Big Blue's House is intended for general sports talk, sharing ideas, announcements, etc.
bazinga22

Chandler Football is a TOP 3 Team NATIONALLY... NO CAP!!! Arizona's BEST Team in History vs Pinnacle

Post by bazinga22 » December 14th, 2020, 7:10 am

OKAggie

Re: Chandler Football is a TOP 3 Team NATIONALLY... NO CAP!!! Arizona's BEST Team in History vs Pinnacle

Post by OKAggie » December 14th, 2020, 9:02 am

Just a reminder to all USUFans members: to place an idiot like this on Ignore, just (1) click on his username (2) click Add Foe (3) confirm. Presto -- he ceases to exist in your feed.

Have a nice day, neighbor!
These users thanked the author OKAggie for the post (total 2):
dirtnsnowBLUERUFiO

Nobody here knows anything.

brownjeans
Flatulent

Re: Chandler Football is a TOP 3 Team NATIONALLY... NO CAP!!! Arizona's BEST Team in History vs Pinnacle

Post by brownjeans » December 14th, 2020, 10:49 am

So, I've heard my kids say this "no cap" thing, what's the etymology of this? Seems like a huge stretch to get from the word cap to the slang meaning being used by the youth these days.

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Post by TheAKAggie » December 18th, 2020, 8:12 am

brownjeans wrote:So, I've heard my kids say this "no cap" thing, what's the etymology of this? Seems like a huge stretch to get from the word cap to the slang meaning being used by the youth these days.
It’s ironic, you say NO CAP in all capital letters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author TheAKAggie for the post:
brownjeans

Hail Aggies!

sstrasser

Post by sstrasser » December 18th, 2020, 12:46 pm

bazinga22 wrote:
December 14th, 2020, 7:10 am
I was wondering what Chandler HS FB has to do with the Aggies, have we signed one of their players or offered one?

LarryTheAggie

Post by LarryTheAggie » December 18th, 2020, 1:42 pm

sstrasser wrote:
December 18th, 2020, 12:46 pm
bazinga22 wrote:
December 14th, 2020, 7:10 am
I was wondering what Chandler HS FB has to do with the Aggies, have we signed one of their players or offered one?
We have had a couple I think, most notable was Darell Garretson. Also Mike Okonkwo. I think there have been others.

bigblue
Pick'em Champ - '12 Kickoff; '16 Bowl; '19 WTHCG; '19 BB Predict The Score

Post by bigblue » December 18th, 2020, 9:32 pm

OKAggie wrote:Just a reminder to all USUFans members: to place an idiot like this on Ignore, just (1) click on his username (2) click Add Foe (3) confirm. Presto -- he ceases to exist in your feed.

Have a nice day, neighbor!
Or if you're on tapatalk: (1) click username (2) click the three dots icon in the top right hand corner (3) only option of block/ignore

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Well the universe is shaped exactly like the earth
If you go straight long enough you'll end up where you were

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic