The stench just can’t play fair

Big Blue's House is intended for general sports talk, sharing ideas, announcements, etc.
troutputz

The stench just can’t play fair

Post by troutputz » April 18th, 2020, 5:01 pm

The mascot national champ was awarded to Cosmo the booger over Western Kentucky. However, Western Kentucky is saying fraud took place. They said on the booger board they told fans how to vote more than once. Here we go again.
The boogers of Provfornication just can’t play fair. They never will. That is why some of you posting that you want BYU back in the MWC. You are nuts. The booger’s don’t know how to play fair, just like Boise I-dunno! Having 2 schools like each other would spell disaster for the rest of the league.
These users thanked the author troutputz for the post:
Aggie19

Aggie19

Re: The stench just can’t play fair

Post by Aggie19 » April 18th, 2020, 5:36 pm

troutputz wrote:
April 18th, 2020, 5:01 pm
The mascot national champ was awarded to Cosmo the booger over Western Kentucky. However, Western Kentucky is saying fraud took place. They said on the booger board they told fans how to vote more than once. Here we go again.
The boogers of Provfornication just can’t play fair. They never will. That is why some of you posting that you want BYU back in the MWC. You are nuts. The booger’s don’t know how to play fair, just like Boise I-dunno! Having 2 schools like each other would spell disaster for the rest of the league.
Read that article and was not surpassed. They are a classy bunch. They justify it by calling it "jimmer-ing", the rest of the world calls it cheating. Nice values.

I agree with you, said it before and I'll say it until I can't say it anymore, they are not worth what we might gain. Not that they are the only reason, but they helped us "stay in our place" for 3 decades. Go look at the history, they screwed us and others over for their own benefit. Look at Utah State's football program until the early 70's vs what their program was. The cougs don't want to acknowledge what was, cuz they know they were hot garbage and still would be.

For those of y'all of the LDS persuasion, you might remember seeing this...

Go Aggies!

ususports

Post by ususports » April 18th, 2020, 7:52 pm

troutputz wrote:
April 18th, 2020, 5:01 pm
Are you suggesting that we haven’t benefited by being in the same conference as Boise?
These users thanked the author ususports for the post:
2004AG

GameFAQSAggie

Post by GameFAQSAggie » April 18th, 2020, 8:52 pm

We really can't talk. There was a time, for a few years in a row, there was a poll on collegefootballpoll.com where you could vote on who the #1 team in college football was. We would all vote that we were the #1 team, and a few people even ran macros to run up the votes that we were the #1 team. And because of us, they changed it so you needed to type in a code to vote.

dyedblue

Post by dyedblue » April 18th, 2020, 8:53 pm

Sam for player of the year and every other poll that has an Aggie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author dyedblue for the post (total 2):
ProvoAggiehipsterdoofus21

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » April 19th, 2020, 2:02 pm

The only true mistake here is not refusing to call a grown man Jimmer.
These users thanked the author hipsterdoofus21 for the post (total 3):
USU78oleblu111aggies22

Locked Previous topicNext topic