Jim Boylen

Big Blue's House is intended for general sports talk, sharing ideas, announcements, etc.
pilotaggie

Jim Boylen

Post by pilotaggie » February 26th, 2020, 9:33 am

He was a terrible coach at Utah. I have no idea what the Bulls saw in him when they hired him. Admittedly I don't really follow the NBA but ESPN was all over him last night about calling late timeouts when the game is out of hand.

For you guys that keep up with NBA how much longer is he going to last? I assume he is on his way out simply based on his record.

This post is likely straight up poor sarcasm and cannot be taken seriously.

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Re: Jim Boylen

Post by NVAggie » February 26th, 2020, 1:19 pm

He hasn't taken out any possession arrows, so he should last a bit longer.

aggietime

Post by aggietime » February 26th, 2020, 1:31 pm

Everyone in Utah knew what was going to happen when this clown was hired. He is unbelievably bad and needs to go along with the entire Bulls front office.

dirtnsnow

Post by dirtnsnow » February 27th, 2020, 10:11 am

pilotaggie wrote:
February 26th, 2020, 9:33 am
He was a terrible coach at Utah. I have no idea what the Bulls saw in him when they hired him. Admittedly I don't really follow the NBA but ESPN was all over him last night about calling late timeouts when the game is out of hand.

For you guys that keep up with NBA how much longer is he going to last? I assume he is on his way out simply based on his record.
He'll last as long as they want to go the Philadelphia route and be a lottery team. When they get serious about winning, he'll be canned.

Aggies All the Way!

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » March 6th, 2020, 4:05 pm

He might get one more year since Gar Forman is a terrible GM and him firing another coach only further proves how incompetent he is at his job.

Interestingly enough Gar Forman was a graduate assistant at Utah State in the 80's.

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » April 13th, 2020, 10:50 am

Well former Aggie graduate assistant Gar Forman just got fired. Boylan can't be far behind.
These users thanked the author Aggie formerly in Hawaii for the post (total 2):
sstrasseraggies22

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic