Good News ?

Big Blue's House is intended for general sports talk, sharing ideas, announcements, etc.
wacfan08
Has thanked: 0

Good News ?

Post by wacfan08 » June 9th, 2011, 1:03 pm

While I haven't been posting much of late, I have been reading the site. The site is in need of some good news. I wish had some I could share. We are still a good program. We still have a better program than we did in the sun belt days. We are going to move on and be fine. The WAC will be fine. We have alot to offer. The conference stuff is far from over... ( it may never be over, people are always going to be looking to move up or move on).

bpd

Re: Good News ?

Post by bpd » June 9th, 2011, 1:13 pm

So you have no good news is what you are saying.

Empire of Dirt

Post by Empire of Dirt » June 9th, 2011, 1:48 pm

wacfan08 wrote:The site is in need of some good news. I wish had some I could share.
You wish you had some, or wish you had some you could share?

Good news item #1: FB season is only 85 days away, and we have a halfway decent conference to play in this year.

"If you are not an Aggie Fan you are a complete loser." -Kyle Gunther

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » June 9th, 2011, 2:04 pm

Empire of Dirt wrote:
wacfan08 wrote:The site is in need of some good news. I wish had some I could share.

Good news item #1: FB season is only 85 days away, and we have a halfway decent conference to play in this year.
And next year we have a conference that we might actually be able to win. We might even reach the 8-win mark for the first time in over 30 years. I don't care who we play to get those wins, if we get 8 wins it will be worth celebrating. I mean, we're delusional when we complain about playing in a bad conference, we're a bad team and have been for what amounts to FOREVER. And we've been in bad conferences in the past 30 years and still couldn't win 8 games.

So the good news is that next year's conference should be matched to our team's skill and we might win more games than we have in FOREVER. What a great day.

UtahStizzle

Post by UtahStizzle » June 9th, 2011, 2:19 pm

There's plenty of good news. For instance, Utah State is still home to the Spectrum.

Not to mention we get to curb stomp the national champs on ESPN in 85 days.

Twitter: UtahStizzle

Empire of Dirt

Post by Empire of Dirt » June 9th, 2011, 2:30 pm

brownjeans wrote:
Empire of Dirt wrote:

And next year we have a conference that we might actually be able to win. We might even reach the 8-win mark for the first time in over 40 years. I don't care who we play to get those wins, if we get 8 wins it will be worth celebrating. I mean, we're delusional when we complain about playing in a bad conference, we're a bad team and have been for what amounts to FOREVER. And we've been in bad conferences in the past 40 years and still couldn't win 8 games.

So the good news is that next year's conference should be matched to our team's skill and we might win more games than we have in FOREVER. What a great day.
Sorry, I care.

But, I guess I understand what you are saying.

"If you are not an Aggie Fan you are a complete loser." -Kyle Gunther

Locked Previous topicNext topic