Karson Templin

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Slim80

Re: Karson Templin

Post by Slim80 » April 4th, 2024, 4:31 pm

nswaggie wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 2:36 pm
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 2:30 pm
Bullnamed_gus wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 1:35 pm
I really think he has A chance to be a Degenhart type player.
I’ve thought that as well.
I was about to post this same thought and then saw you beat me to it. I do think he is more athletic then Degenhart, but not as crafty yet, but that will come.
I hadn't thought of this, but really like this take. Degenhart is a hell of a player and if Templin can have that type of ceiling then I'm pumped to see what he can do and how he develops.

FeartheFro

Post by FeartheFro » April 4th, 2024, 8:07 pm

shoresy wrote:
SLB wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 4:01 pm
shoresy wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 3:40 pm
SLB wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 3:20 pm
shoresy wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 3:17 pm
SLB wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 3:15 pm
shoresy wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 2:29 pm
He's just trying to top his "Utah State will be ranked #1 in the nation by the end of the month" prediction as the stupidest thing he's ever said.
You are pretty new to this board. I literally do parody of past people who projected us to lose every week on this board, but I put the Aggies winning spin on it (go check out recruit over Justin Bean thread to see what past experts were like on this board).
Ohhhh gotcha. So when you're saying that Karson Templin is better than Great Osobor, it's a parody of other people saying bat sh*t crazy things, yeah? Because surely there's no way on earth you actually believe that.
It was so crazy that I used to do stats here on why players like Justin Bean look good, and it triggered those people. Wild times
Wait. So this is an honest, actual take?

Just want to sort it out so you can't come back in months or years when people call you out for it. It's tough to tell what's parody and what's for real when you say crazy stuff like this.
As I said, you are pretty new here. You missed out.
I said Duryea was terrible in his last year.
Same group of people said Duryea was not that bad, and I was too harsh.
I said that Justin Bean was good and a future starter, and some said that Bean was a bad player (just a walk-on).
I said that the 2018-2019 team was going to the NCAA tournament halfway through the season, and the same people said no chance.
Most of those folks left the board in shame or just have a low profile at this point.
Yes, I understand that you sometimes get things right and love to let people know when you do.

I'm just trying to get you to clarify whether or not this take is parody. Because this is every bit as crazy, if not crazier, than your "parody" take that we'd be ranked #1 in the nation.
You should see his takes in the sandbox!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » April 4th, 2024, 8:25 pm

Slim80 wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 4:31 pm
nswaggie wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
Bullnamed_gus wrote:
I was about to post this same thought and then saw you beat me to it. I do think he is more athletic then Degenhart, but not as crafty yet, but that will come.
I hadn't thought of this, but really like this take. Degenhart is a hell of a player and if Templin can have that type of ceiling then I'm pumped to see what he can do and how he develops.
If he gives half of the production of Dagenhart, it will be a win. I was also thinking about Davidson from Nevada, Davidson, who was also a freshman this year, is already a much better player than Templin. I don't think Templin had the ceiling of either of these guys.

Eutaw St. Aggie

Blue Sage

Post by Blue Sage » April 4th, 2024, 8:29 pm

Bullnamed_gus wrote:
But with more killer instincts.

#hornsup!

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » April 4th, 2024, 8:39 pm

Yossarian wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 8:25 pm
Slim80 wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 4:31 pm
nswaggie wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
Bullnamed_gus wrote:
If he gives half of the production of Dagenhart, it will be a win. I was also thinking about Davidson from Nevada, Davidson, who was also a freshman this year, is already a much better player than Templin. I don't think Templin had the ceiling of either of these guys.
Davidson was a sohpomore this season. As a freshman at Nevada last year he averaged 6.9 points and this year was up over 12. If templin could get in the 7-8 points per game this season that would be awesome.

WannabeAgAlum

Post by WannabeAgAlum » April 4th, 2024, 9:49 pm

SLB wrote:
shoresy wrote:
SLB wrote:
shoresy wrote:
SLB wrote:
shoresy wrote:
He's just trying to top his "Utah State will be ranked #1 in the nation by the end of the month" prediction as the stupidest thing he's ever said.
You are pretty new to this board. I literally do parody of past people who projected us to lose every week on this board, but I put the Aggies winning spin on it (go check out recruit over Justin Bean thread to see what past experts were like on this board).
Ohhhh gotcha. So when you're saying that Karson Templin is better than Great Osobor, it's a parody of other people saying bat sh*t crazy things, yeah? Because surely there's no way on earth you actually believe that.
It was so crazy that I used to do stats here on why players like Justin Bean look good, and it triggered those people. Wild times

Just want to sort it out so you can't come back in months or years when people call you out for it. It's tough to tell what's parody and what's for real when you say crazy stuff like this.
I said that Justin Bean was good and a future starter, and some said that Bean was a bad player (just a walk-on).
I said that the 2018-2019 team was going to the NCAA tournament halfway through the season, and the same people said no chance.
Most of those folks left the board in shame or just have a low profile at this point.
Anyone engaging with SLB and calling him out = must be new here. Sounds about right.

USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly

Post by USU78 » April 4th, 2024, 9:54 pm

Just friggin stop it.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

signalwar

Post by signalwar » April 4th, 2024, 10:00 pm

Thanks for staying! Now practice free throws.

Cuchelain

Post by Cuchelain » April 5th, 2024, 1:27 am

Let's goooo! Sweep the leg!

StanfordAggie

Post by StanfordAggie » April 5th, 2024, 2:33 pm

scotlandog wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 3:39 pm
aggies22 wrote:
Elkaggie wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 1:17 pm
I’m glad he’s back but why would he leave in the first place? I doubt teams are lining up to sign him.
I think you would be shocked at how highly other schools covet a lot of our players. Both hoops and football.
I’m curious about this statement Aggies22. Is this indicating something unique to USU or generally all mid-majors or peer schools? Or is this a “this season only” type of thing?

My guess is that it happens with almost all players everywhere in this day and age. A bench warmer at the P5 or even MWC level could be a game changer in a lower tier conference. So I'm sure that even our players who rarely see the court are constantly getting offers from lower-tier schools. And I'm sure it is far worse for our top players who could make a difference at a wealthier P5 school.

MetsJetsAggies

Post by MetsJetsAggies » April 5th, 2024, 2:45 pm

FeartheFro wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 8:07 pm
shoresy wrote:
SLB wrote:
shoresy wrote:
SLB wrote:
shoresy wrote:
SLB wrote:
shoresy wrote:

Yes, I understand that you sometimes get things right and love to let people know when you do.

I'm just trying to get you to clarify whether or not this take is parody. Because this is every bit as crazy, if not crazier, than your "parody" take that we'd be ranked #1 in the nation.
You should see his takes in the sandbox!!!

No don’t

These users thanked the author MetsJetsAggies for the post (total 2):
AgliciousReal Life Aggie

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic