Tod Kowalczyk - Announcement on Tuesday

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
JonnyCienPesos

Re: Tod Kowalczyk - Announcement on Tuesday

Post by JonnyCienPesos » March 28th, 2024, 3:34 pm

SLB wrote:https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... /401625500
This was his last game at Toledo, and this makes me less positive about getting Kowalczyk.
Now do Bowling Green’s last game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author JonnyCienPesos for the post:
bob thomposn

I'm actually really smart, probably smarter than you are so if you disagree with what I have stated in this post, you are likely wrong (and dumb).

MetsJetsAggies

Post by MetsJetsAggies » March 28th, 2024, 3:35 pm

StanfordAggie wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:30 pm
lostaggiefan wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:13 pm
StanfordAggie wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:00 pm
lostaggiefan wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 2:51 pm
StanfordAggie wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 2:49 pm
Full wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 2:41 pm
StanfordAggie wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 2:25 pm
2004AG wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 1:00 pm
StanfordAggie wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 12:46 pm
I'm confused why people were excited about Simon, who also has zero tournament appearances, and less wins over a shorter career than Kowalcyzk. I, for one, think that this is a fantastic hire.
You shouldn't be confused. People have given their reasons a hundred times, you just don't like them.
No, most people are just complaining without giving any concrete reasons why they don't like him. As far as I can tell, when people have articulated their concerns, they fall into basically three categories:

He hasn't won in March: A fair criticism, but Simon also has had zero success in March. Nor has David Riley. Eric Henderson has had two postseason bids in a much weaker conference. Who did people think that we were going to hire that had a long history of success in March? Todd Simon was responsible for one of the most epic conference tournament choke jobs in recent memory, and he completely gets a pass for that. But Kowalczyk is a bad coach because he hasn't had success in March?

He has no ties to Utah: I think that concern is overblown. None of our last three coaches had any ties to Utah. Sprinkle was the only one who had any real ties to the West. Our only recent coach who had ties to Utah was Duryea.

He's old: This seems like pure ageism. Roy Williams and Mike Krzyzewski are also old. If anything, this should be a positive for people who are worried about coaches moving on to new jobs. To me, I feel better about a coach who has a long track record of success rather than a young coach with a few good seasons who may turn out to be a flash in the pan.

Are there any other criticisms of Kowalczyk that I am overlooking?
Stan Joplin lead Toledo to a 55.4% W-L% over 12 years before he was fired. Tod lead Toledo to a 60.6% W-L% over 14 years. Toledo is in the top of the MAC as far as fan base, facilities, basketball budget. It’s also in a great location to recruit to. Like others have said it’s a 6/10. I’ll wait to see what he can do, but my guess is we have a Leon Rice pre Duryea.
You mean someone who won 20 games in 11 out of 14 seasons and was in the postseason mix nearly every season? That doesn't seem like a such a horrible outcome to me. And again, I'm confused why people believe that Todd Simon (or any other realistic candidate) would do significantly better than that.
The problem is the amount of time. Yeah, Simon didn't win a conference tournament at SUU, but they were only in contention for one his final three years there. Meanwhile, Kowalczyk has won six of the past seven regular season titles but has not only consistently fallen short in March, but fallen short in the early rounds of the conference tournament. Even in the times they've gotten a bid to the NIT afterwards, he's gone 0-5 there. 8 20+ win seasons in the last 11 years is great and does speak to his ability to coach, but repeatedly coming well short of expectations in the postseason is a massive red flag. If Simon were to have another decade of regular season success but postseason catastrophes, people would have the same reservations about hiring him.

It's just weird to see how much getting that NCAA tourney win this year meant to the fanbase, and then turn around and hire a guy with a long track record of not following through on potential in the postseason.
So it's better to just finish .500 than to win your regular season conference title and lose in the conference tournament? Simon has zero postseason appearances in 9 years of coaching. Why does he get a pass for that but somehow it is a huge red flag for Kowalczyk?
Again, it's the length of time. Yes, Simon hasn't won in the postseason and I'm not giving him a complete pass on that. But again, he's only been a coach for eight years (I don't count interim years against guys) and was only ever in contention to win a title in three of those seasons after building the program up.

Kowalczyk also built the program up at both Toledo and Green Bay across 22 seasons. Even just at Toledo, he won the regular season title his fourth season there and has been in contention for the league since. But across ELEVEN SEASONS OF SUSTAINED REGULAR SEASON SUCCESS, HE'S NEVER WON THE CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT. It's as simple as that. If you can't understand the reason why people are apprehensive about hiring that resume, you're just being obstinate.
So it's better to have a bunch of .500 seasons, like Simon did, then to win your conference and lose in the conference tournament, like Kowalczyk? Sure, I would have loved to have a coach with more success in March, but who could we have realistically hired with a better March resume? And why does Simon get a pass for zero March success but Kowalczyk doesn't?
The issue is we kind of know what Kowalczyks ceiling is, Simon has a higher upside and likely a better recruiter. Considering he was at SUU and Bowling Green, Toledo had the best facilities in the MAC I believe.

I’m willing to give Tod a fair shot but we had been clamoring for a tournament win for so long and finally got one with a high upside coach who went out and built an athletic team that was different from our usual style. People don’t want to go back, as good as Merrill and Queta were for us they aren’t walking through those doors
These users thanked the author MetsJetsAggies for the post (total 2):
SLBisrred

Aggie in Boise

Post by Aggie in Boise » March 28th, 2024, 3:35 pm

StanfordAggie wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:33 pm
Bigdog wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:25 pm
Time will tell with this and any hire, but comparing it to Dutcher is a bit much. He recruited the (I can't express myself without swearing) Fab 5! He also recruited Kawh i with Hutson.

Bigdog
Sigh. Once again, some people were complaining that we hired a 57-year-old coach. I responded by saying that Brian Dutcher was also 57 years old when he was hired. That is the only thing that the two of them have in common. My only point is that just because a coach was hired at age 57 does not imply that he will be a bad coach.
Who complained that we hired a 57-year-old coach?

"We've upped our standards, so UP YOURS." Unknown

SLB

Post by SLB » March 28th, 2024, 3:36 pm

JonnyCienPesos wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:34 pm
This was his last game at Toledo, and this makes me less positive about getting Kowalczyk.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... /401648807

Full

Post by Full » March 28th, 2024, 3:36 pm

JFWAggie wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:20 pm
He may not be the sexy hire, but he seems to be a very solid hire, despite his lack of post season succes. I havent looked it up but im sure hes never had the fan support at Toledo like he will here, not only in the spectrum but also in the conference tournaments. I would be surprised if we are not contending very soon for another conference championship. How many NCAA games had Stew won before coming here? There is a lot more to judge this guy on than that
Toledo usually shows 4-5k in attendance. Usually second and occasionally first in the MAC to Ohio which is slightly higher on average. The MAC average attendance is 2,800. I’m willing to wait and see how he does. Stew had an appearance in the tourney when he was at Montana. He also made two at large appearances in the NIT.
These users thanked the author Full for the post:
travelingagg

MetsJetsAggies

Post by MetsJetsAggies » March 28th, 2024, 3:37 pm

Toledo is objectively light years ahead of Bowling Green and SUU in every possible metric. Comparing Todd to Tod is apples to oranges, Tod has obviously had more success but never reaching a NCAA tournament is a tough pill to swallow. Not making it in one year at Bowling Green doesn’t mean much, and SUU was a dumpster fire when Simons took it over so maybe you could knock him for not making the tourney twice?
These users thanked the author MetsJetsAggies for the post (total 2):
lostaggiefanSLB

StanfordAggie

Post by StanfordAggie » March 28th, 2024, 3:38 pm

Aggie in Boise wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:35 pm
StanfordAggie wrote:
Bigdog wrote:
Time will tell with this and any hire, but comparing it to Dutcher is a bit much. He recruited the (I can't express myself without swearing) Fab 5! He also recruited Kawh i with Hutson.

Bigdog
Sigh. Once again, some people were complaining that we hired a 57-year-old coach. I responded by saying that Brian Dutcher was also 57 years old when he was hired. That is the only thing that the two of them have in common. My only point is that just because a coach was hired at age 57 does not imply that he will be a bad coach.
Aggie in Boise wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:04 pm
Have we ever hired a coach this close to retirement that worked out? I believe Gary 2.0 was 55 years old. What does Tod (almost 58 years old) have to lose if things don't work out? Hopefully, the contract is short and built primarily on incentives.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=71491&start=105#p950831

:headscratch:
These users thanked the author StanfordAggie for the post:
bigblue32

bigblue32
Pick'em Champ - '23 FB Predict The Score

Post by bigblue32 » March 28th, 2024, 3:38 pm

StanfordAggie wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:38 pm
Aggie in Boise wrote:
StanfordAggie wrote:
Bigdog wrote:

Bigdog
Aggie in Boise wrote:
Have we ever hired a coach this close to retirement that worked out? I believe Gary 2.0 was 55 years old. What does Tod (almost 58 years old) have to lose if things don't work out? Hopefully, the contract is short and built primarily on incentives.

It has to be intentional at this point lmao.
These users thanked the author bigblue32 for the post:
SLB

SLB

Post by SLB » March 28th, 2024, 3:38 pm

MetsJetsAggies wrote:
StanfordAggie wrote:
lostaggiefan wrote:
StanfordAggie wrote:
lostaggiefan wrote:
StanfordAggie wrote:
Full wrote:
StanfordAggie wrote:
2004AG wrote:
StanfordAggie wrote:
I'm confused why people were excited about Simon, who also has zero tournament appearances, and less wins over a shorter career than Kowalcyzk. I, for one, think that this is a fantastic hire.
You shouldn't be confused. People have given their reasons a hundred times, you just don't like them.
No, most people are just complaining without giving any concrete reasons why they don't like him. As far as I can tell, when people have articulated their concerns, they fall into basically three categories:

He hasn't won in March: A fair criticism, but Simon also has had zero success in March. Nor has David Riley. Eric Henderson has had two postseason bids in a much weaker conference. Who did people think that we were going to hire that had a long history of success in March? Todd Simon was responsible for one of the most epic conference tournament choke jobs in recent memory, and he completely gets a pass for that. But Kowalczyk is a bad coach because he hasn't had success in March?

He has no ties to Utah: I think that concern is overblown. None of our last three coaches had any ties to Utah. Sprinkle was the only one who had any real ties to the West. Our only recent coach who had ties to Utah was Duryea.

He's old: This seems like pure ageism. Roy Williams and Mike Krzyzewski are also old. If anything, this should be a positive for people who are worried about coaches moving on to new jobs. To me, I feel better about a coach who has a long track record of success rather than a young coach with a few good seasons who may turn out to be a flash in the pan.

Stan Joplin lead Toledo to a 55.4% W-L% over 12 years before he was fired. Tod lead Toledo to a 60.6% W-L% over 14 years. Toledo is in the top of the MAC as far as fan base, facilities, basketball budget. It’s also in a great location to recruit to. Like others have said it’s a 6/10. I’ll wait to see what he can do, but my guess is we have a Leon Rice pre Duryea.
You mean someone who won 20 games in 11 out of 14 seasons and was in the postseason mix nearly every season? That doesn't seem like a such a horrible outcome to me. And again, I'm confused why people believe that Todd Simon (or any other realistic candidate) would do significantly better than that.
The problem is the amount of time. Yeah, Simon didn't win a conference tournament at SUU, but they were only in contention for one his final three years there. Meanwhile, Kowalczyk has won six of the past seven regular season titles but has not only consistently fallen short in March, but fallen short in the early rounds of the conference tournament. Even in the times they've gotten a bid to the NIT afterwards, he's gone 0-5 there. 8 20+ win seasons in the last 11 years is great and does speak to his ability to coach, but repeatedly coming well short of expectations in the postseason is a massive red flag. If Simon were to have another decade of regular season success but postseason catastrophes, people would have the same reservations about hiring him.

It's just weird to see how much getting that NCAA tourney win this year meant to the fanbase, and then turn around and hire a guy with a long track record of not following through on potential in the postseason.
So it's better to just finish .500 than to win your regular season conference title and lose in the conference tournament? Simon has zero postseason appearances in 9 years of coaching. Why does he get a pass for that but somehow it is a huge red flag for Kowalczyk?
Again, it's the length of time. Yes, Simon hasn't won in the postseason and I'm not giving him a complete pass on that. But again, he's only been a coach for eight years (I don't count interim years against guys) and was only ever in contention to win a title in three of those seasons after building the program up.

Kowalczyk also built the program up at both Toledo and Green Bay across 22 seasons. Even just at Toledo, he won the regular season title his fourth season there and has been in contention for the league since. But across ELEVEN SEASONS OF SUSTAINED REGULAR SEASON SUCCESS, HE'S NEVER WON THE CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT. It's as simple as that. If you can't understand the reason why people are apprehensive about hiring that resume, you're just being obstinate.
So it's better to have a bunch of .500 seasons, like Simon did, then to win your conference and lose in the conference tournament, like Kowalczyk? Sure, I would have loved to have a coach with more success in March, but who could we have realistically hired with a better March resume? And why does Simon get a pass for zero March success but Kowalczyk doesn't?
The issue is we kind of know what Kowalczyks ceiling is, Simon has a higher upside and likely a better recruiter. Considering he was at SUU and Bowling Green, Toledo had the best facilities in the MAC I believe.

I’m willing to give Tod a fair shot but we had been clamoring for a tournament win for so long and finally got one with a high upside coach who went out and built an athletic team that was different from our usual style. People don’t want to go back, as good as Merrill and Queta were for us they aren’t walking through those doors
Toledo probably has more resources for basketball than Bowling Green and Southern Utah combined.

Aggie in Boise

Post by Aggie in Boise » March 28th, 2024, 3:40 pm

StanfordAggie wrote:
Aggie in Boise wrote:
StanfordAggie wrote:
Bigdog wrote:

Bigdog
Aggie in Boise wrote:

Where is the complaint? I see questions. :headscratch:

kofdog

Post by kofdog » March 28th, 2024, 3:42 pm

Aggie in Boise wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:40 pm
StanfordAggie wrote:
Aggie in Boise wrote:
StanfordAggie wrote:
Bigdog wrote:

Bigdog
Aggie in Boise wrote:

Umm, it's all over in ever thread that we hired an old coach...Someone tried to say "3 years from retirement"

StanfordAggie

Post by StanfordAggie » March 28th, 2024, 3:43 pm

MetsJetsAggies wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:37 pm
Toledo is objectively light years ahead of Bowling Green and SUU in every possible metric. Comparing Todd to Tod is apples to oranges, Tod has obviously had more success but never reaching a NCAA tournament is a tough pill to swallow. Not making it in one year at Bowling Green doesn’t mean much, and SUU was a dumpster fire when Simons took it over so maybe you could knock him for not making the tourney twice?
Well again, Toledo and Green Bay were both dumpster fires when Kowalczyk took over. People want to give Simon a pass for a bunch of .500 seasons at SUU, but Kowalczyk gets called out for "no postseason appearances in 22 years" when almost half of those seasons were coaching at a bottom feeder in the Horizon League (that he turned into a 20-win team by the end of his resume). Why does Simon get the benefit of the doubt because he was "rebuilding," but not Kowalczyk?

Aggie in Boise

Post by Aggie in Boise » March 28th, 2024, 3:44 pm

kofdog wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:42 pm
Aggie in Boise wrote:
StanfordAggie wrote:
Aggie in Boise wrote:
StanfordAggie wrote:
Bigdog wrote:

Bigdog
Aggie in Boise wrote:

Umm, it's all over in ever thread that we hired an old coach...Someone tried to say "3 years from retirement"
Where did I complain about TK's age?

StanfordAggie

Post by StanfordAggie » March 28th, 2024, 3:45 pm

SLB wrote:
MetsJetsAggies wrote:
StanfordAggie wrote:
lostaggiefan wrote:
StanfordAggie wrote:
lostaggiefan wrote:
StanfordAggie wrote:
Full wrote:
StanfordAggie wrote:
2004AG wrote:
StanfordAggie wrote:

Toledo probably has more resources for basketball than Bowling Green and Southern Utah combined.
Now do Wisconsin-Green Bay. That's the other thing that puzzles me. Simon is some kind of basketball wunderkind for turning around SUU. But turning around a Horizon League team counts for nothing.

bigblue32

Post by bigblue32 » March 28th, 2024, 3:45 pm

Aggie in Boise wrote:
StanfordAggie wrote:
Aggie in Boise wrote:
StanfordAggie wrote:
Bigdog wrote:

Bigdog
Aggie in Boise wrote:

you’re clearly asking the question in a rhetorical way and also inferring that he’s too old by suggesting the contact be primarily incentive laden to combat the “what does he have to lose” at nearly 58.

kofdog

Post by kofdog » March 28th, 2024, 3:46 pm

Aggie in Boise wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:44 pm
kofdog wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:42 pm
Aggie in Boise wrote:
StanfordAggie wrote:
Aggie in Boise wrote:
StanfordAggie wrote:
Bigdog wrote:

Bigdog
Aggie in Boise wrote:

Where did I complain about TK's age?
Pretty sure he wasn't talking about you. The Dutcher debate has been in many threads.

MetsJetsAggies

Post by MetsJetsAggies » March 28th, 2024, 3:48 pm

StanfordAggie wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:43 pm
MetsJetsAggies wrote:
Well again, Toledo and Green Bay were both dumpster fires when Kowalczyk took over. People want to give Simon a pass for a bunch of .500 seasons at SUU, but Kowalczyk gets called out for "no postseason appearances in 22 years" when almost half of those seasons were coaching at a bottom feeder in the Horizon League (that he turned into a 20-win team by the end of his resume). Why does Simon get the benefit of the doubt because he was "rebuilding," but not Kowalczyk?
Toledo has historically good programs and support, they did suck when he got there but it’s much easier to build back there than SUU or BG

Tod reached the Toledo ceiling, hopefully he proves us wrong and had an extra gear or 2 in the MW with the Spectrum/Hurd to sell recruits on

Full

Post by Full » March 28th, 2024, 3:50 pm

StanfordAggie wrote:
MetsJetsAggies wrote:
Toledo had one bad hire just prior to Tod. That hire cost sanctions and scholarship reductions. I think he did a great job getting the program back to where it was prior to a bad hire. The coach before was there for 12 years and won 56.4% of his games (202-156). Todd has been rebuilding for a few years, and to a level never achieved by prior coaches.

coolag

Post by coolag » March 28th, 2024, 3:51 pm

I am extremely heartbroken that we all don't have the same opinion of this hire. This is a fan message board for pete's sake and we should all fall down and worship anything anyone in the AD does. It breaks my heart that we have differing opinions on anything aggie related as we know this site if a place of peace, safety, love and comfort. I have not felt this sad since I became a member of this forum. We should all take a step back and remember the reason for this safe space..........to agree on everything and love one another.
These users thanked the author coolag for the post (total 5):
2004AGBasketballAggTetonkatesttrevordudevegasaggie

Regulator of Class

bigblue32

Post by bigblue32 » March 28th, 2024, 3:51 pm

coolag wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:51 pm
I am extremely heartbroken that we all don't have the same opinion of this hire. This is a fan message board for pete's sake and we should all fall down and worship anything anyone in the AD does. It breaks my heart that we have differing opinions on anything aggie related as we know this site if a place of peace, safety, love and comfort. I have not felt this sad since I became a member of this forum. We should all take a step back and remember the reason for this safe space..........to agree on everything and love one another.
Now this, this is art.

aggieguy13

Post by aggieguy13 » March 28th, 2024, 3:52 pm

Well, today was fun. Same time, same place tomorrow?
These users thanked the author aggieguy13 for the post:
3rdGenAggie

BasketballAgg

Post by BasketballAgg » March 28th, 2024, 3:52 pm

https://x.com/scottygzone/status/177346 ... hdyldXm_lw

Every coach still in play…

What in the world is the athletics program doing ???

MetsJetsAggies

Post by MetsJetsAggies » March 28th, 2024, 3:53 pm

I imagine a donor or 2 may have had something to say when it was leaked to be a done deal

I don’t know who wants what but if us fans aren’t overly thrilled with a choice I can’t imagine the biggest donors signing off so easily. Maybe they need convincing before it’s finalized
These users thanked the author MetsJetsAggies for the post:
trevordude

coolag

Post by coolag » March 28th, 2024, 3:55 pm

aggieguy13 wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:52 pm
Tarvish Felton it is.

Regulator of Class

Aggie in Boise

Post by Aggie in Boise » March 28th, 2024, 3:58 pm

Does this mean that Tod withdrew his name again? Maybe he read the board?
These users thanked the author Aggie in Boise for the post:
bigblue32

bigblue32

Post by bigblue32 » March 28th, 2024, 3:59 pm

Aggie in Boise wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:58 pm
Breaking Andy hills record as shortest tenured head coach (presumed)
These users thanked the author bigblue32 for the post:
Aggie in Boise

Aggie in Boise

Post by Aggie in Boise » March 28th, 2024, 4:00 pm

coolag wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:51 pm
This feels like an auto generated response from AI.

lostaggiefan

Post by lostaggiefan » March 28th, 2024, 4:01 pm

StanfordAggie wrote:
MetsJetsAggies wrote:
Both coaches get a pass for not winning in the postseason while rebuilding their programs. For Simon, that's all but 3-4 years depending on how you view his past year at BG (they finished 5th in conference). He failed to win in the postseason during those years. That's a knock against him for sure but is still a pretty small sample size.

Let's give Kowalczyk a pass for not winning during his time at Green Bay (he actually finished top-three in the conference in five of his eight seasons there, but never won the conference tourney, but let's be generous and just focus on his time at Toledo). He gets a pass for his first three seasons at Toledo while he rebuilds the program. Year four, he wins the regular season title. Even if you want to give him a pass for a couple of rebuilding years since, he's had eight seasons of 20+ wins and seven regular seasons titles at Toledo but none of that has translated to postseason success in the conference tournament. They've only even made the conference title game twice since 2015. Furthermore, he's also struggled mightily in the NIT when they went there (0-5).

The entire reason Kowalczyk's postseason resume is a red flag to people far more than Simon's is the sample size. He's had far more opportunities to achieve postseason success. He's built some really great teams that were poised to achieve it. But the fact that he has failed to follow through on that potential (oftentimes in spectacular fashion) is far more alarming than Simon not having postseason success in 3-4 chances.
These users thanked the author lostaggiefan for the post:
MetsJetsAggies

Aggie in Boise

Post by Aggie in Boise » March 28th, 2024, 4:02 pm

Aggie in Boise wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:58 pm
It sounds like someone needs to go back and read the BG and Toledo boards.

bob thomposn

Post by bob thomposn » March 28th, 2024, 4:05 pm

JonnyCienPesos wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:34 pm

AggiePT

Post by AggiePT » March 28th, 2024, 4:05 pm

Did Pope come in last minute and undercut the deal? I hear he really wants out of Provo.
These users thanked the author AggiePT for the post:
The Old Bull

bob thomposn

Post by bob thomposn » March 28th, 2024, 4:05 pm

Now do Danny Sprinkle's last USU game

Aggie in Boise

Post by Aggie in Boise » March 28th, 2024, 4:09 pm

aggieguy13 wrote:
So, this just means that we haven't officially hired Todd yet?

Hoot

Post by Hoot » March 28th, 2024, 4:11 pm

It’s not a sexy hire but I don’t mind it too much. It makes some sense on paper. He’s an older dude with a solid (albeit unspectacular) record who can hopefully come in and keep us afloat for a few years while we iron out all our NIL issues.

“My hypocrisy goes only so far.”

kofdog

Post by kofdog » March 28th, 2024, 4:13 pm

coolag wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 3:55 pm
aggieguy13 wrote:
Tarvish Felton it is.
Um....Scotty....aren't you one that sent one of the tweets too?
These users thanked the author kofdog for the post (total 5):
aggies22The Old BullMetsJetsAggiesZaggie07trevordude

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic