Press Conference Tuesday

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
TrueAggieman

Re: Press Conference Tuesday

Post by TrueAggieman » March 29th, 2024, 2:54 pm

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 1:22 pm
TrueAggieman wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 12:56 pm
aggies22 wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 12:39 pm
MetsJetsAggies wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 12:36 pm
Aggie702 wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 12:34 pm
22 just tweeted it's TK. I wanted TS. bummer.
He did not
I did.
So what the hell was this tweet/100% sure announcement? Doesn't seem like 22 would just do us like that.
Something must have changed just prior to the signing. Like how the founding fathers had to put off the signing of the Declaration of Independence until August 2nd because John Hancock's first attempt looked like "Joan" so he wanted another try.
I apologize for the strong language that probably came across as critical and aggressive. It wasn't as much that, but more confusion as to what 22's incorrect post meant. The "what the hell" was meant to convey that I really don't understand what happened, not that 22 was wrong haha. It isn't normal that he would confirm such news. My intention was to imply his credibility and accentuate my confusion.

Utah State Hey Aggies all the way! Go Aggies! Go Aggies! Hey! Hey! Hey!

GeoAg

Post by GeoAg » March 29th, 2024, 3:29 pm

Calling my shot here. I have no sources and part of it may be wishful thinking, but based on the interview from Sabau, the best fit for what she is looking for is Josh Schertz. Would be ecstatic to have him. I did correctly guess Craig Smith back in the day.

Feel free to excoriate me if wrong :-)
These users thanked the author GeoAg for the post (total 2):
Section_L_AggieReal Life Aggie

"You guys have sacrificed in ways you've never sacrificed before. You've given more. You expect more...Tonight is our opportunity to write the story of who this family, who this program, who this team will be" -Coach Blake Anderson

AggiePharm

Post by AggiePharm » March 29th, 2024, 3:40 pm

GeoAg wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:29 pm
Calling my shot here. I have no sources and part of it may be wishful thinking, but based on the interview from Sabau, the best fit for what she is looking for is Josh Schertz. Would be ecstatic to have him. I did correctly guess Craig Smith back in the day.

I have a hard time believing he would turn down Louisville (reportedly) but take the Utah State job. That said, it would be an incredible hire.

newhouse9

Post by newhouse9 » March 29th, 2024, 3:51 pm

GeoAg wrote:Calling my shot here. I have no sources and part of it may be wishful thinking, but based on the interview from Sabau, the best fit for what she is looking for is Josh Schertz. Would be ecstatic to have him. I did correctly guess Craig Smith back in the day.

Excoriated? On this forum? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author newhouse9 for the post (total 2):
GeoAgvegasaggie

JefferyBaird(DJJEFFERYB)

Post by JefferyBaird(DJJEFFERYB) » March 29th, 2024, 4:01 pm

garyismyhomeboy wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 1:30 pm
Get off 22s back.
AMEN!!!

BiocatAg

Post by BiocatAg » March 29th, 2024, 4:02 pm

AggiePharm wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:40 pm
GeoAg wrote:

I have a hard time believing he would turn down Louisville (reportedly) but take the Utah State job. That said, it would be an incredible hire.
Louisville hired Pat Kelsey from Charleston. Schertz has been rumored to St. Louis.

GeoAg

Post by GeoAg » March 29th, 2024, 4:09 pm

AggiePharm wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 3:40 pm
GeoAg wrote:

Who knows. I don't think he would turn it down if really offered. We have to be reaching out if we are doing our due diligence. He is still having discussions as he was talking with St. Louis. We are a better job IMO than they are. We are the most desirable open non-P5 job in the country IMO.

"You guys have sacrificed in ways you've never sacrificed before. You've given more. You expect more...Tonight is our opportunity to write the story of who this family, who this program, who this team will be" -Coach Blake Anderson

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic