Exciting weekend ... then!!!

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
tipitup
Pick'em Champ - '18 WTHCG

Exciting weekend ... then!!!

Post by tipitup » March 26th, 2024, 10:08 am

Last week was a lot of fun for us. my wife, i know some of you are jealous, on monday started asking if we should go to indy!! I was not very excited because of the cost of everything. We looked and found plane tickets reasonable, and then the tickets from USU were at a reasonable price, and we looked at a hotel, and all of sudden we were going!!!

Wow TCU game was a great game!! we played what i thought was as good of a game that we had played all year!!! what a fun game!! we had a small crowd but we made a lot of noise!!! So we got our tickets for the sunday game against Purdue!! we were excited. When we were up 24-23 it was getting a little exciting, then the ushers took away our noise makers and the game went down hill. at that point it was like a slow leak in the rear passenger tire, then all of a sudden the rear driver side tire completely came off!!! so going into half time we were down two tires!! by the time we looked up we had lost most of the car and about half way through the second half all we had was a old school trike dinger bell, and it didn't work either.

All in all it was a really fun experience!!! first time to an NCAA tournament game, stripes and all!! Then we came home!!!! dang it!! were weren't even home yet when the flood gates opened!

So thanks Coach Sprinkle and his staff for an extremely exciting year!!! sorry to see you go!! Thanks to all the players!!! it was fun watching and waiting for the high fives after each of the games!! We will still be there next year cheering, stipes and all, on whomever comes back and whomever comes in!! GO AGGIES!!
These users thanked the author tipitup for the post (total 13):
FullSection_L_AggieUSU78AggiePTRawbirdsflying_scotsman2.0Aggie84025AggieArmyAGinNEIowaPGaggie and 3 more users