Ticket Help

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
aggiesdidwhat

Ticket Help

Post by aggiesdidwhat » February 23rd, 2024, 6:30 pm

I plan on calling the ticket office. But if anyone has 2 seats together they can't use or want to sell to the last 2 home games, I would appreciate it. I don't know why it's always so hard getting tickets through the Aggie site. But it's sh*t every time :(

Just PM me, I may even through in a few Aggie legend cards to sweeten the deal ;)

AngusAg

Re: Ticket Help

Post by AngusAg » February 23rd, 2024, 7:13 pm

aggiesdidwhat wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 6:30 pm
I plan on calling the ticket office. But if anyone has 2 seats together they can't use or want to sell to the last 2 home games, I would appreciate it. I don't know why it's always so hard getting tickets through the Aggie site. But it's sh*t every time :(

Just PM me, I may even through in a few Aggie legend cards to sweeten the deal ;)
Check your PM

ProvoAggie
Site Admin

Post by ProvoAggie » February 23rd, 2024, 7:28 pm

The New Mexico game actually sold out several weeks ago. That's likely your problem there. Buying from someone else is going to be your only option. It looks like there are several tickets left for the AFA game though

Click here for Air Force Tickets

Dkdavis

Post by Dkdavis » February 23rd, 2024, 10:04 pm

If I were you I would hold off on buying any New Mexico tickets. Since it’s spring break there is a good chance they open up some student tickets like they did for the San Diego game. They will do that the week before. Also if you wait till an hour before the game starts there’s. Decent chance you can snag a ticket for cheap off of seat geek as people get desperate to sell. The Bosie tickets were over a hundred clear up till 90 minutes before the game. Then they dropped to $30.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic