Sprinkle

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff

Re: Sprinkle

Post by QuackAttackAggie » February 27th, 2024, 2:25 pm

ChowderAggie wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 2:10 pm
Real Life Aggie wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 10:15 am
My undergrad was in engineering, and I would be surprised if 1 in 15 engineering students cared about Aggie athletics.

Today I asked a class of 50 students:

1) if USU athletics (e.g., basketball) impacted their decision to attend USU.

Result: Three students said yes.

2) if you attend Aggie Basketball Games

Result: ~10 students said yes.

* I recognize this is NOT a representative sample and not scientific (e.g., reliable or valid), but instead represented convenience sampling.

** I believe we all recognize that many on this board would have said, Yes to both questions. We are by definition, USU Fans. :cheers:
What subject was it? Do you think the answer would change if you asked about football? or do you care about aggie athletics at all?
These users thanked the author QuackAttackAggie for the post:
flying_scotsman2.0

ChowderAggie

Post by ChowderAggie » February 27th, 2024, 2:57 pm

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 2:25 pm
ChowderAggie wrote:
Real Life Aggie wrote:
My undergrad was in engineering, and I would be surprised if 1 in 15 engineering students cared about Aggie athletics.

* I recognize this is NOT a representative sample and not scientific (e.g., reliable or valid), but instead represented convenience sampling.

** I believe we all recognize that many on this board would have said, Yes to both questions. We are by definition, USU Fans. :cheers:
What subject was it? Do you think the answer would change if you asked about football? or do you care about aggie athletics at all?
I needed a little AI help with the last part of your question:

I am an avid and passionate supporter of Utah State Aggie Athletics, and my devotion to the team runs deep. The exhilarating atmosphere of the games and the unwavering spirit of the athletes resonate with me on a profound level. Whether it's cheering from the stands or following every match with anticipation, my commitment to the Utah State Aggies is unwavering. The camaraderie among fellow fans, the pride in our team's accomplishments, and the sense of belonging to a vibrant sports community make my connection to Utah State Aggie Athletics an integral part of my life. I take immense joy in celebrating victories, supporting the players through challenges, and being a loyal fan through thick and thin. Utah State Aggie Athletics hold a special place in my heart, and my enthusiasm for the team is a testament to the enduring bond between fans and the indomitable spirit of the Aggies.
These users thanked the author ChowderAggie for the post (total 2):
AggiePTvegasaggie

Real Life Aggie

Post by Real Life Aggie » February 27th, 2024, 3:39 pm

ChowderAggie wrote:
Real Life Aggie wrote:

I mean, 3/50 is pretty close to 1/15. That seems to track with my experience amongst engineers. Many had attended a game here and there, but there were very few who actually attended games regularly. I only knew one other engineering student who had camped out or road tripped to games.

We love Utah State. We love Aggie basketball. But a lot of big Utah State fans don't care that much about athletics, besides being happy when we're doing well. I can count on a single hand the number of Aggie football games I will likely attend in the future. Aggie football could win the natty or go 0-1000, and it wouldn't really impact my interest in Utah State (though I would be ecstatic and disappointed, respectively). Some feel that way about sports across the board, and that's okay. Most people I know chose their undergrad institution because either (1) they were fans of the institution, or (2) they had interest in a specific program.
These users thanked the author Real Life Aggie for the post:
ChowderAggie

QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff

Post by QuackAttackAggie » February 27th, 2024, 5:38 pm

ChowderAggie wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
ChowderAggie wrote:
Real Life Aggie wrote:

I am an avid and passionate supporter of Utah State Aggie Athletics, and my devotion to the team runs deep. The exhilarating atmosphere of the games and the unwavering spirit of the athletes resonate with me on a profound level. Whether it's cheering from the stands or following every match with anticipation, my commitment to the Utah State Aggies is unwavering. The camaraderie among fellow fans, the pride in our team's accomplishments, and the sense of belonging to a vibrant sports community make my connection to Utah State Aggie Athletics an integral part of my life. I take immense joy in celebrating victories, supporting the players through challenges, and being a loyal fan through thick and thin. Utah State Aggie Athletics hold a special place in my heart, and my enthusiasm for the team is a testament to the enduring bond between fans and the indomitable spirit of the Aggies.
Haha sorry I'm not asking if you care about the Aggies. What I asked was do you think the answer would be different if you asked your class "do you care about aggie athletics?" instead of asking only about basketball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ChowderAggie

FloridaAggie13

Post by FloridaAggie13 » February 27th, 2024, 5:49 pm

ChowderAggie wrote:
Real Life Aggie wrote:

Anecdotally speaking, as big of a sports fan as I was at the time, athletics paid absolutely zero bearing on my choice to go to USU.
These users thanked the author FloridaAggie13 for the post:
ChowderAggie

Coloraggie

Post by Coloraggie » February 27th, 2024, 6:01 pm

Real Life Aggie wrote:
I'm also an engineering undergrad from USU and I would say it is more than that. Of course, when Eric Fransen is on the basketball team and in your engineering class it tends to make some people more interested.

ChowderAggie

Post by ChowderAggie » February 27th, 2024, 6:02 pm

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 5:38 pm
ChowderAggie wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
ChowderAggie wrote:
Real Life Aggie wrote:

Haha sorry I'm not asking if you care about the Aggies. What I asked was do you think the answer would be different if you asked your class "do you care about aggie athletics?" instead of asking only about basketball.

I was thinking, dang, I’ve always liked Quack, but he is now questioning if I’m a fan :)

Two of the three students that raised their hand regarding USU athletics commented. One said she grew up in the valley and looked forward to attending events as a student. The other said he only considered schools with division 1 athletics. The third didn’t say anything but was nodding yes like, Utah State hey Aggies all the way.

Again, the question was 100% not scientific. That said, it’s an amazing group of students and i don’t think anyone in the class was too shy to participate in the question. The class is very social, respectful, and asks incredible questions.

After acknowledging the three, I looked at everyone pretty carefully to see if they were thinking about raising their hand, and I got a lot of head shakes confirming, no, USU athletics did not impact my decision to attend USU.

Also, I used to do pick the score with gift cards for big football and basketball games. However, I quit this years ago as I got the sense about 1/3 of the class were aware there was a game and excited, while the other 2/3 didn’t follow the team. The best was when some international students would fill out a football score. They would often write something like USU football 80, other team 72.

QuackAttackAggie

Post by QuackAttackAggie » February 27th, 2024, 6:02 pm

FloridaAggie13 wrote:
ChowderAggie wrote:
Real Life Aggie wrote:

Anecdotally speaking, as big of a sports fan as I was at the time, athletics paid absolutely zero bearing on my choice to go to USU.
I thought about Weber and uvu but decided I did not want to go to a school without fbs football. Original plan (from the day I was born basically) was to go to Penn State but decided late my senior year not to. Visited Logan and loved it. Football team sucked.

LarryTheAggie

Post by LarryTheAggie » February 27th, 2024, 6:03 pm

FloridaAggie13 wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 5:49 pm
ChowderAggie wrote:
Real Life Aggie wrote:

I will admit that usu basketball was a part of the reason I went to USU. Not the only reason. But I became obsessed with usu while I was in middle school during the Spencer Nelson era. Also going to a place without fbs football would have been a no go for me, so suu, Weber, uvu and byu-idaho were out. I thought that if you don't have an fbs football program you are not a real school.

I didn't want to go to byu(despite being a member of the church) and I wanted to get out on my own so the U was out.

Mostly I wanted the student life that usu provides. Part of that was athletics.

GordoAggie

Post by GordoAggie » February 27th, 2024, 6:09 pm

EngineeringAggie wrote:
February 26th, 2024, 10:08 pm
aggies22 wrote:
February 26th, 2024, 7:29 pm
AngusAg wrote:
February 26th, 2024, 5:36 pm
dogie wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 2:52 pm
Aggies1888 wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 2:55 pm
twentytwocactus wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 1:28 pm
Aggie84025 wrote:
February 21st, 2024, 12:30 pm
I think those are all true but hearing in him interviews he has a lot of concerns about money in the program. He hammers a lot about needing more NIL and in the most recent coaches show you could tell he was somewhat upset about the department not having the resources to charter flights when conference mates charter most of their games. I truly do think he likes it here but am not sold that he will be here long term. I certainly hope to wrong in that regard. Not sure the huge concern with charter flights as i guarantee at MSU he was not chartering much but it was for sure something he is not thrilled about. I do think he respects the program and realizes how special it can be with the great homecourt the program has.
Would having a University President giving a rats a$$ about athletics help with the money problem?
Does the new university president not?
With conference alignment still being up in the air, USU does not want to lose Sprinkle after this year. They don’t want the optics of not having the resources to maintain competitive advantage and success.

I won’t be surprised to see the university being willing (and able) to put resources into the basketball program in the coming months unlike anything we have seen. I’m almost certain this is among the highest priorities for the athletics department and the university.
Opinion or can you tell us any more?
Let's just say my Aggie brother knows a thing or two.
I have it on good authority there will be significant pay raises for all bball coaches. More NIL money. Jerseys available in the store for every player. A new stadium (Crumble Spectrum) with blue seats, box seats, team store, and quality cameras. An NCAA tournament champion banner. Half time shows with real magicians. New locker room with a security system and bullet proof glass surrounding the fire extinguishers. Chartered flights to home and away games. The list goes on and on, but ultimately life is going to be good for us Aggies.
Ozempic is catching up with the cookie king. If he doesn’t pony up soon that well goes dry.
These users thanked the author GordoAggie for the post:
AggiesForever

LarryTheAggie

Post by LarryTheAggie » February 27th, 2024, 6:11 pm

Real Life Aggie wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 3:39 pm
ChowderAggie wrote:
Real Life Aggie wrote:

I mean, 3/50 is pretty close to 1/15. That seems to track with my experience amongst engineers. Many had attended a game here and there, but there were very few who actually attended games regularly. I only knew one other engineering student who had camped out or road tripped to games.

We love Utah State. We love Aggie basketball. But a lot of big Utah State fans don't care that much about athletics, besides being happy when we're doing well. I can count on a single hand the number of Aggie football games I will likely attend in the future. Aggie football could win the natty or go 0-1000, and it wouldn't really impact my interest in Utah State (though I would be ecstatic and disappointed, respectively). Some feel that way about sports across the board, and that's okay. Most people I know chose their undergrad institution because either (1) they were fans of the institution, or (2) they had interest in a specific program.
Okay so lets say that 3/50 or 1/15 is representative of the student body. That is between 6 and 6.667% of students are at usu at least in part because of athletics. That may seem like a small amount, but in terms of enrollment that is pretty big. If the school could double that, they would be thrilled. If USU could get a 6% bump in enrollment, you can bet they would be doing backflips. Likewise if they had a sudden 6% drop in enrollment, heads would probably roll. 6% of 28000 students is 1866.

Now is it likely that you are going to be able to get an extra 2000 students just because of athletics? Particularly basketball? Probably not. Most people that are choosing schools based entirely on sports are going to go to a school with a P5 football program.
These users thanked the author LarryTheAggie for the post:
ChowderAggie

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » February 27th, 2024, 6:21 pm

I went to USU cuz girl. USU basketball was a nice side effect.

I picked KU law cuz basketball and affordable.
These users thanked the author ineptimusprime for the post (total 3):
ChowderAggieFloridaAggie13AggiesForever

Aglicious
Site Admin

Post by Aglicious » February 27th, 2024, 6:22 pm

ChowderAggie wrote:
Real Life Aggie wrote:

These users thanked the author Aglicious for the post:
ChowderAggie

Foolonthehill

Post by Foolonthehill » February 27th, 2024, 10:28 pm

I can’t imagine being a student at Utah State and not caring about sports. Isn’t that one of those core college experiences?
These users thanked the author Foolonthehill for the post (total 4):
Aggie84025AggiePTToastedFlakes52AggiesForever

blueblood

Post by blueblood » February 28th, 2024, 12:02 am

My nephew is an electrical engineering major and a Senior. I don’t think he has attended one Aggie football or basketball game the entire time he has been in Logan. His excuse is that he is either studying or working. But my brother-in-law is a huge Utah fan and raised his kids to be Ute fans, so there is that.

Coloraggie

Post by Coloraggie » February 28th, 2024, 8:22 am

Real Life Aggie wrote:
ChowderAggie wrote:
Real Life Aggie wrote:

I do think there is a difference between caring about Aggie athletics and having that be the reason that you attend USU. For me it was both but I know plenty of people who came for the degree or culture and went on to love Aggie Athletics. 1 in 15 attending because of Aggie athletics is probably right, I think it is low for how many care about Aggie Athletics though. Take, for example, 4000 students at a basketball game out of 18,000 attending Logan campus. Also, while many of those 4000 are the same each game I'm sure there are many more than 4000 who have attended at least 2 games of any sport during the year. That would indicate to me that they care.
These users thanked the author Coloraggie for the post (total 2):
JSHarveyAggiesForever

AGinNEIowa
Pick'em Champ - '15, '16, '17 WTHCG

Post by AGinNEIowa » February 28th, 2024, 9:48 am

I ended up at USU because when byu accepted me they said they would only accept about 75% of our (wife's and mine) credits from Rick's college. My brother and his wife were at USU, so we visited and admissions said if we had Associate's degree from Rick's all credits would transfer no question (accept the BoM classes)- we had taken NT and USU said it would count as history credit

When I was there I went to about 90% of home FB games and 75% of home MBB games. I never saw another person from my classes or Acct program, from church maybe would 1-2 other students every now and then. I did have 1 coworker who went sometimes with his then wife -but he now follows byu hardcore and sometimes posts something related to big Aggie wins

obviously with 4,000 students in attendance most of the time, how would you pick out classmates, unless you happened to be sitting really close to each other
These users thanked the author AGinNEIowa for the post (total 2):
ChowderAggieAggiesForever

QuackAttackAggie

Post by QuackAttackAggie » February 28th, 2024, 9:59 am

AGinNEIowa wrote:
February 28th, 2024, 9:48 am
I ended up at USU because when byu accepted me they said they would only accept about 75% of our (wife's and mine) credits from Rick's college. My brother and his wife were at USU, so we visited and admissions said if we had Associate's degree from Rick's all credits would transfer no question (accept the BoM classes)- we had taken NT and USU said it would count as history credit

When I was there I went to about 90% of home FB games and 75% of home MBB games. I never saw another person from my classes or Acct program, from church maybe would 1-2 other students every now and then. I did have 1 coworker who went sometimes with his then wife -but he now follows byu hardcore and sometimes posts something related to big Aggie wins

obviously with 4,000 students in attendance most of the time, how would you pick out classmates, unless you happened to be sitting really close to each other
the university clearly erred.

By the way, I'm spending a week in Pella this summer to see my sister. She talks it up like it's basically Amsterdam.
These users thanked the author QuackAttackAggie for the post (total 2):
AGinNEIowaAggiesForever

AGinNEIowa
Pick'em Champ - '15, '16, '17 WTHCG

Post by AGinNEIowa » February 28th, 2024, 10:43 am

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
February 28th, 2024, 9:59 am
AGinNEIowa wrote:

By the way, I'm spending a week in Pella this summer to see my sister. She talks it up like it's basically Amsterdam.
Will it be during Tulip Time Festival? First weekend in May? We went last year -first time there. I wouldn't say Amsterdam, I couldn't find any pot or red lights, but it is pretty cool -lots of tulips an costumed folk, the parade was quite fun, the Windmill and museum is very good. We also took a horsedrawn carriage ride around town to see the Dutch architecture.

Pella's about 3 hours southwest of where I live.
These users thanked the author AGinNEIowa for the post (total 2):
AggiesForeverQuackAttackAggie

cval

Post by cval » February 28th, 2024, 10:52 am

Honestly, I attended USU because in that time frame, I could live at home and earn enough money mopping floors in the TSC at 5:30 in the morning to pay for it without debt.

Growing up in a place that had a legitimate University that was accessible to locals like me was an opportunity too good to pass up. I had also grown up attending games, so that was a wonderful by product, but the reason was primarily economic. Going elsewhere would have been likely out of reach.

I have found that my USU education has opened every door that I knocked on. Its legitimacy has never been questioned, it opened the door to a great career.

And… I still go to the games after all these years.😀
These users thanked the author cval for the post (total 3):
Aggie84025JSHarveyAggiesForever

Aggie in Boise

Post by Aggie in Boise » February 28th, 2024, 10:56 am

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
AGinNEIowa wrote:

I've been to Pella but I've never been to Amsterdam. If you've been to Amsterdam let us know how it compares when you get back. In my opinion the best time to go is in May that way you don't have to deal with the humidity as much.
Last edited by Aggie in Boise on February 28th, 2024, 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author Aggie in Boise for the post (total 2):
AGinNEIowaAggiesForever

"We've upped our standards, so UP YOURS." Unknown

BiocatAg

Post by BiocatAg » February 28th, 2024, 10:57 am

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
AGinNEIowa wrote:

Pella's a fun, quaint town. We went there a couple of times when we lived in Iowa City. The tulip festival is the best time to go.
These users thanked the author BiocatAg for the post:
AGinNEIowa

Real Life Aggie

Post by Real Life Aggie » February 28th, 2024, 1:09 pm

AGinNEIowa wrote:
It's based on talking with them in classes, not seeing them at games.

For instance, when my fellow engineering student (in our final semester at USU) tells me he's never been to an Aggie basketball game, that's pretty easy. When a discussion before class turns into the vast majority of my cohort either (1) never having attended a game, (2) attended a token number of times while at school, or (3) grew up going to games but hadn't since being in college, it's pretty easy to tell that most don't go to games. They've explicitly said so.
These users thanked the author Real Life Aggie for the post:
AggiesForever

AggiesForever
Pick'em Champ - '15 Kickoff

Post by AggiesForever » February 28th, 2024, 7:39 pm

I attended Utah State because it was the home town school. I had followed USU athletics all of my life.

I was happy I went to USU. It helped me have a wonderful career in Radio News and later in Public Relations. I wouldn't have gone anywhere else. I told my kids they could go anywhere they wanted to, but if I was paying for it, they would go to Utah State. They all went to Utah State.

I'm an Aggie through and through, and now in my 69th year of life, I will be until I die. I have attended every athletic event available to me since 1965 (Im currently living in New Zealand so there are none available to me, except via MW TV and YouTube TV on my VPN), and will return to doing so when we come home in July. I've seen pretty much every great Aggie to play here with the exception of Bert Cook and Max Perry in basketball, and some of the guys like Tommy Larscheid in football. I love the USU Aggies and could NEVER cheer for anyone else, including the two schools to the south which will not be named.

Go Aggies!
These users thanked the author AggiesForever for the post (total 7):
Aggie84025ChowderAggieFloridaAggie13Aggie in BoisecvalReal Life AggieFoolonthehill

QuackAttackAggie

Post by QuackAttackAggie » February 29th, 2024, 9:48 am

Aggie in Boise wrote:
February 28th, 2024, 10:56 am
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
AGinNEIowa wrote:

I've been to Pella but I've never been to Amsterdam. If you've been to Amsterdam let us know how it compares when you get back. In my opinion the best time to go is in May that way you don't have to deal with the humidity as much.
Amsterdam is in my top 3 cities in the world, and it might be number 1. I'm not sure anything can compare.

I'll be there in late July, so no tulip festival for us. I went to the one at keukenhof though and it was incredible (https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=8 ... =902&dpr=1)
Aggie in Boise

ChowderAggie

Post by ChowderAggie » March 1st, 2024, 12:45 pm

Bullnamed_gus wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 6:26 am
ToastedFlakes52 wrote:
February 26th, 2024, 11:50 pm

Depends on what you consider the "majority" of USU students. Enrollment is technically ~28k or so, and our student section is about 4000 strong, so by that number yes. However that 28k number includes everyone. There's around 18-19k students enrolled in courses on the Logan Campus. Some of those are online or very part-time though. You probably wind up getting 5000 unique students at the games or so over the course of the year, with varying degrees of actual interest. So I guess if you look at it that way, your point holds up. I will argue that the majority of students who live on/close to campus, are the more social types, and tend to be more involved in everything are very interested in athletics, and will be post-graduation. A student section that regularly fills it's capacity of ~4,000+ certainly implies strong support.
Agree with this. the Students that live on campus or off campus(housing that’s technically off campus but it’s close, Like Oakridge or Old Farm) and attend full time, a lot of them chose Utah State for the student life, isn’t give a rip about what the degrees offered, and Athletics are a huge factor in that. Athletics get alumni and their kids back to Logan for games. Those games create a “yeah I want to go to school here” attitude. For people outside of the valley, getting them back to Logan is crucial to help building multi generation Aggies imo. To some People down in the Wasatch Front Logan is basically Canada. Getting people to come, see how great it is, gets kids excited to attend. That it’s 10x better than the glorified high school in Orem.

There’s a reason Alabama enrollment has skyrocketed since Nick Saban took over and it’s not because they became the Harvard of the south.
Gus, I think you underestimate Utah State students. For example, HackUSU 2024 begins tonight at 5 PM and continues through the night and all day Saturday. It overlaps the USU/Air Force game tonight, and nearly 500 students will be participating. President Cantwell is kicking off the event and giving a keynote address.

Do you believe these 500 don't give a 'rip' about USU degrees or their future? These are some dedicated USU students looking to improve their skills, marketability, and long-term career paths positively impacting their family for generations to come.

hackusu.com
These users thanked the author ChowderAggie for the post:
FloridaAggie13

FloridaAggie13

Post by FloridaAggie13 » March 1st, 2024, 3:45 pm

ChowderAggie wrote:
March 1st, 2024, 12:45 pm
Bullnamed_gus wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 6:26 am
ToastedFlakes52 wrote:
February 26th, 2024, 11:50 pm

Depends on what you consider the "majority" of USU students. Enrollment is technically ~28k or so, and our student section is about 4000 strong, so by that number yes. However that 28k number includes everyone. There's around 18-19k students enrolled in courses on the Logan Campus. Some of those are online or very part-time though. You probably wind up getting 5000 unique students at the games or so over the course of the year, with varying degrees of actual interest. So I guess if you look at it that way, your point holds up. I will argue that the majority of students who live on/close to campus, are the more social types, and tend to be more involved in everything are very interested in athletics, and will be post-graduation. A student section that regularly fills it's capacity of ~4,000+ certainly implies strong support.
Agree with this. the Students that live on campus or off campus(housing that’s technically off campus but it’s close, Like Oakridge or Old Farm) and attend full time, a lot of them chose Utah State for the student life, isn’t give a rip about what the degrees offered, and Athletics are a huge factor in that. Athletics get alumni and their kids back to Logan for games. Those games create a “yeah I want to go to school here” attitude. For people outside of the valley, getting them back to Logan is crucial to help building multi generation Aggies imo. To some People down in the Wasatch Front Logan is basically Canada. Getting people to come, see how great it is, gets kids excited to attend. That it’s 10x better than the glorified high school in Orem.

There’s a reason Alabama enrollment has skyrocketed since Nick Saban took over and it’s not because they became the Harvard of the south.
Gus, I think you underestimate Utah State students. For example, HackUSU 2024 begins tonight at 5 PM and continues through the night and all day Saturday. It overlaps the USU/Air Force game tonight, and nearly 500 students will be participating. President Cantwell is kicking off the event and giving a keynote address.

Do you believe these 500 don't give a 'rip' about USU degrees or their future? These are some dedicated USU students looking to improve their skills, marketability, and long-term career paths positively impacting their family for generations to come.

hackusu.com
Agreed. Just because someone may have chosen USU because it would offer a better social culture as opposed to other universities, doesn't mean they don't care about their academics or earning their degrees. They simply wanted both.
These users thanked the author FloridaAggie13 for the post:
ChowderAggie

Blue Sage

Post by Blue Sage » March 1st, 2024, 4:45 pm

Real Life Aggie wrote:
ChowderAggie wrote:
Real Life Aggie wrote:

Hmm now that’s interesting an Engineer that can also do English! :thanks: In my experience that was about 1/15 Engineers that could also do English but I digress. You are truly a diamond in the rough. Now if you can also do Art I’ll really be impressed!
These users thanked the author Blue Sage for the post:
ChowderAggie

#hornsup!

QuackAttackAggie

Post by QuackAttackAggie » March 1st, 2024, 5:17 pm

Blue Sage wrote:
Real Life Aggie wrote:
ChowderAggie wrote:
Real Life Aggie wrote:

Hmm now that’s interesting an Engineer that can also do English! :thanks: In my experience that was about 1/15 Engineers that could also do English but I digress. You are truly a diamond in the rough. Now if you can also do Art I’ll really be impressed!
If he can do offline friend-ing, we'll know he's an imposter.

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » March 1st, 2024, 5:21 pm

Foolonthehill wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 10:28 pm
I can’t imagine being a student at Utah State and not caring about sports. Isn’t that one of those core college experiences?
It is for people like us, but many people are just into other things. I had roommates that thought I was weird for going to Aggie football games on Saturday and then coming home and watching more college football at night
These users thanked the author Aggie formerly in Hawaii for the post (total 2):
FoolonthehillChowderAggie

Foolonthehill

Post by Foolonthehill » March 1st, 2024, 6:03 pm

And you remained roommates with them? Just kidding, my wife wonders the same thing.
These users thanked the author Foolonthehill for the post:
Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Dkdavis

Post by Dkdavis » March 1st, 2024, 6:18 pm

Blue Sage wrote:
March 1st, 2024, 4:45 pm
Real Life Aggie wrote:
ChowderAggie wrote:
Real Life Aggie wrote:

I'm an engineer, and I use Grammarly. Saves so much time.

signalwar

Post by signalwar » March 1st, 2024, 8:50 pm

AggieIceCream05 wrote:
February 21st, 2024, 12:27 pm
He says all the right things! He talks about how he wants to be here for a long time, he says it’s an honor to coach here, he doesn’t take for granted the Spectrum and its traditions. He seems very humble and very different from Odom and Smith. I would be very surprised if he left after this year, but is there a legitimate chance we pay him what he’s worth and he sticks around for the next 5-7 years? How much is he making now, and how much will he be worth after this season?
He'll be worth a lot next season just like this season.
Let's talk Sprinkle!
This is a Sprinkle thread!

QuackAttackAggie

Sprinkle

Post by QuackAttackAggie » March 1st, 2024, 8:53 pm

I belive him more than I did odom. About equal to Smith. Can we pool together and buy a private jet? What could it cost? $10?

signalwar

Real Life Aggie

Post by Real Life Aggie » March 1st, 2024, 10:08 pm

Blue Sage wrote:
March 1st, 2024, 4:45 pm
Real Life Aggie wrote:
ChowderAggie wrote:
Real Life Aggie wrote:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic