Craig Smith is a fraud and can’t coach.

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Donman

Re: Craig Smith is a fraud and can’t coach.

Post by Donman » November 19th, 2022, 7:37 am

ViAggie wrote:Utah is a Football school. Even when I was a student there and Rick Majerus had things going for them, the overall sentiment on campus was... "basketball, meh"

With that said I think CS's job there is safe for now
At least we know your wrong opinions aren't limited to politics

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Pacobag

Re: Craig Smith is a fraud and can’t coach.

Post by Pacobag » November 19th, 2022, 8:20 am

aggies22 wrote:
November 18th, 2022, 11:40 pm
brian5562 wrote:
November 18th, 2022, 2:10 pm
The two Knights not working out here really hurt Smith's recruiting grade. How much was Smith involved in landing Ashworth?
Not. Ashworth was a Duryea guy.
I assume Smith’s staff played a role in retaining Ashworth’s commitment after Duryea was let go. No idea how much of a role.

For what it’s worth, we could probably dismiss almost any recruit as lucky…. Sam was always going to be an Aggie, Tai got mad at BYU when they recruited him, Spencer didn’t want to stay in Pocatello but still wanted to be close to home, Queta came because of Brito, Brito came because no one else gave him a chance and Quinn Taylor spoke Portuguese, Nate Harris, Tony Brown, and Jalen Moore only came because they are local kids, Rylan Jones came because he didn’t like Craig Smith signing Worster, Falslev only came because of Rylan and being local, Shaler Halimon only came because USU let him go to summer school….
These users thanked the author Pacobag for the post:
BustaMcNutt

Locked Previous topicNext topic