BYU Game Tix

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
DCS
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BYU Game Tix

Post by DCS » November 5th, 2010, 9:22 am

I know that this was posted on the other site, but I never saw an answer so....

Is there a section that everyone is buying tickets for?

Is USU going to do the HURD ticket thing again like they did for the Utah game last year?

N3lyak

Re: BYU Game Tix

Post by N3lyak » November 5th, 2010, 11:15 am

I received an email yesterday evening from The HURD. It said they will be selling tickets on November 15th in the TSC Ballroom. $15 for HURD members. $20 for non-HURD members. That includes a bus ride and dinner, along with the ticket. HURD members get first crack at the tickets also, and if more are available after a certain time then everybody can buy them.

treesap32

Post by treesap32 » November 5th, 2010, 1:11 pm

ChesterButtons wrote:I received an email yesterday evening from The HURD. It said they will be selling tickets on November 15th in the TSC Ballroom. $15 for HURD members. $20 for non-HURD members. That includes a bus ride and dinner, along with the ticket. HURD members get first crack at the tickets also, and if more are available after a certain time then everybody can buy them.
Wow, that is an INCREDIBLE deal! How many tickets will they be selling, and how many busses are planned to make the trip? With this kind of deal I would think they could get a TON of people to sign up if they promoted it well enough.

DCS

Post by DCS » November 5th, 2010, 1:26 pm

I will definitely be there in line

lcrasmus

Post by lcrasmus » November 5th, 2010, 4:56 pm

Someone posted on the other board about tickets being sold for us in Sections 110 and 110. That's where I'll be with my 5 others. Hopefully not alone.

N3lyak

Post by N3lyak » November 5th, 2010, 5:16 pm

treesap32 wrote: Wow, that is an INCREDIBLE deal! How many tickets will they be selling, and how many busses are planned to make the trip? With this kind of deal I would think they could get a TON of people to sign up if they promoted it well enough.
I don't know how many tickets or how many buses they will be taking. It says the buses will leave at 3:00 p.m. to go down there. It seems kind of late to be selling them though, with the game being two days later. My guess is a lot of people will have already got their tickets by that time.

QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff

Post by QuackAttackAggie » November 5th, 2010, 10:02 pm

lcrasmus wrote:Someone posted on the other board about tickets being sold for us in Sections 110 and 110. That's where I'll be with my 5 others. Hopefully not alone.

so many choices.

Locked Previous topicNext topic