Utah Tix?

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
dyedblue

Utah Tix?

Post by dyedblue » November 4th, 2010, 10:24 pm

Are there any plans to put the Ute Tix on sale anytime soon? I know at least 2 people that are coming in for Thanksgiving and are finalizing travel plans. They will come in a day early if they can be guaranteed tickets but don't want to come in early and run the risk of a sellout.

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

usu99

Re: Utah Tix?

Post by usu99 » November 5th, 2010, 7:18 am

single game tickets are on sale two weeks before the game I was told. With this being on holiday, there will be tickets..

For all of your IT needs visit http://www.sidelogic.com

ProvoAggie
Site Admin

Post by ProvoAggie » November 5th, 2010, 7:41 am

Tickets are currently available as part of the Mid-Week package for $35 and also include a ticket to the La Tech game on January 20. Single tickets for the Utah game go on sale on November 10.

CPAggie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by CPAggie » November 5th, 2010, 8:22 am

dyedblue wrote:Are there any plans to put the Ute Tix on sale anytime soon? I know at least 2 people that are coming in for Thanksgiving and are finalizing travel plans. They will come in a day early if they can be guaranteed tickets but don't want to come in early and run the risk of a sellout.
I'm always curious - I don't post much so maybe I don't understand. The info you requested is available on the official USU website. All it would take is for a few more mouse clicks. Why don't posters look things like this up on their own? I'm not just singling you out, dyedblue, but am just wondering.

FYI - The link below shows the single game tickets on sale 11/10. However, you can purchase them today in a package deal.

http://ev6.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce ... =&appCode=

dyedblue

Post by dyedblue » November 5th, 2010, 8:30 am

Really? That's how we know they are not on sale.

The point is that our ticket policies are pretty stupid. I bought tickets for the game in Provo last month and yet people coming in from out of town cannot buy tickets until 2 weeks before. Last year the first 5-6 games were game day walk-up tickets.

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

pablohoney

Post by pablohoney » November 5th, 2010, 8:59 am

My question is, why do ticket offices charge more than advertised upon check out? The price for the Weber St game is listed as $20 for non priority but when you go to purchase it, you're really paying $27. If I purchase directly in person from the ticket office, do they charge the $2 fee? Or the $5 order fee? Why not just make the ticket $22 or $27 then? Or rather, why not just itemize the entire cost on the purchase...$11.50 admission, $2 'fee', $1.40 BBSF, $2.12 maintenance, $1.52 basketballs and other team supplies, $4.17 usher cost, etc etc.

AGinNEIowa
Pick'em Champ - '15, '16, '17 WTHCG

Post by AGinNEIowa » November 5th, 2010, 9:28 am

pablohoney wrote:My question is, why do ticket offices charge more than advertised upon check out? The price for the Weber St game is listed as $20 for non priority but when you go to purchase it, you're really paying $27. If I purchase directly in person from the ticket office, do they charge the $2 fee? Or the $5 order fee? Why not just make the ticket $22 or $27 then? Or rather, why not just itemize the entire cost on the purchase...$11.50 admission, $2 'fee', $1.40 BBSF, $2.12 maintenance, $1.52 basketballs and other team supplies, $4.17 usher cost, etc etc.
because if they detailed all the surcharges, people would complain. Oh wait... :pirate:

2020 PICK'EM GOOGLE Docs -
BOWLS (pick entry)

WEEK 15 (results)

Locked Previous topicNext topic