Formal apology to Brock Miller

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
User avatar
AGGIEinIOWA
Posts: 1614
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 10:50 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 346 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » January 16th, 2021, 2:57 pm

Elkaggie wrote:Great I expect him to go 0-15 today. The infamous board jinx.
Jinx didn’t work thank goodness. Brock goes 4/8 (3/7) from three. He’s really becoming a leader. Happy for him.



MetsJetsAggies
Posts: 7718
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:39 am
Has thanked: 340 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by MetsJetsAggies » January 16th, 2021, 2:58 pm

Shooters keep shooting!



Bank Shot
Posts: 559
Joined: January 26th, 2019, 6:27 pm
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 229 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by Bank Shot » January 16th, 2021, 3:00 pm

Kudos to those of you that are eating small portions of crow, but the silence from his biggest hater is deafening.



HomeTown
Posts: 156
Joined: December 8th, 2018, 10:07 am
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by HomeTown » January 16th, 2021, 4:13 pm

He has really stepped it up this year, that is for sure. I'm happy for him.



SwaggieAggie
Posts: 190
Joined: September 17th, 2019, 10:04 pm
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by SwaggieAggie » January 16th, 2021, 4:21 pm

Huge difference maker this week!



User avatar
aceofspadeskb
Posts: 4350
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm
Has thanked: 182 times
Been thanked: 172 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by aceofspadeskb » January 16th, 2021, 5:10 pm

Brock kicked @$$ today! Very happy for him!
These users thanked the author aceofspadeskb for the post:
hipsterdoofus21



utaggies
Posts: 5301
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:25 pm
Has thanked: 173 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by utaggies » January 16th, 2021, 6:52 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:47 am
utaggies wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 8:10 pm
SweepDance wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 6:53 pm
Regarding defense, the Aggies have allowed 52, 48, 53, 45, 46 and 45 points in their last six games. That doesn’t happen unless EVERYONE is playing great defense.
Give me data that supports such an over-arching statement. Not everyone on the team excells at defense.
Uh, when you’ve statistically been the best defense in the entire nation in conference play (even with being adjusted for strength of schedule), then everyone is playing fantastic defense.
We are #11 in the country in defense FG% (top 3%) — not #1. Again, you’ll need to provide data that supports the contention that everyone on the team plays excellent defense.

- We are #34 in the nation in blocked shots/games (top 10%). But not everyone on the team is an excellent shot blocker
- We are #83 in the country (upper 25%) in A/TO ratio (1.17:1). Dorius’ ratio is 1:2. Not everyone on the team has a good A/TO ratio.
- We are #134 in the country (upper 40%) in FT%. Not a great %, but passable. Yet Anderson, Worster and Ashcroft would all be in the top 100 nationally based on their FT%. Not everyone on the team is a great FT shooter.
- our 3-point FG% defense is #147 in the country (upper 43%) but our overall FG% defense is #11 in the country. This suggests that our 2-point FG% defense is what is boosting us to be ranked so high nationally. That screams Queta’s and Bean’s interior defense to me.

I love what Miller brings to the team. He is winning us games. But his defense is far from great in spite of our team playing great team defense overall. Miller’s foot speed is slow but he hustles and does not play lazy defense. The guys he guards frequently get around him, but Queta has his back. That is quite a luxury.



User avatar
Roy McAvoy
Posts: 5706
Joined: November 2nd, 2011, 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 474 times
Been thanked: 953 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by Roy McAvoy » January 16th, 2021, 6:58 pm

utaggies wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 6:52 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:47 am
utaggies wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 8:10 pm
SweepDance wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 6:53 pm
Regarding defense, the Aggies have allowed 52, 48, 53, 45, 46 and 45 points in their last six games. That doesn’t happen unless EVERYONE is playing great defense.
Give me data that supports such an over-arching statement. Not everyone on the team excells at defense.
Uh, when you’ve statistically been the best defense in the entire nation in conference play (even with being adjusted for strength of schedule), then everyone is playing fantastic defense.
We are #11 in the country in defense FG% (top 3%) — not #1. Again, you’ll need to provide data that supports the contention that everyone on the team plays excellent defense.

- We are #34 in the nation in blocked shots/games (top 10%). But not everyone on the team is an excellent shot blocker
- We are #83 in the country (upper 25%) in A/TO ratio (1.17:1). Dorius’ ratio is 1:2. Not everyone on the team has a good A/TO ratio.
- We are #134 in the country (upper 40%) in FT%. Not a great %, but passable. Yet Anderson, Worster and Ashcroft would all be in the top 100 nationally based on their FT%. Not everyone on the team is a great FT shooter.
- our 3-point FG% defense is #147 in the country (upper 43%) but our overall FG% defense is #11 in the country. This suggests that our 2-point FG% defense is what is boosting us to be ranked so high nationally. That screams Queta’s and Bean’s interior defense to me.

I love what Miller brings to the team. He is winning us games. But his defense is far from great in spite of our team playing great team defense overall. Miller’s foot speed is slow but he hustles and does not play lazy defense. The guys he guards frequently get around him, but Queta has his back. That is quite a luxury.
You’re looking at overly simplistic stats. Using advanced analytics our defense efficiency of 72.9 in conference games is #1 in the nation. With factoring in our piss poor defense in pre conference games we’re still 7th in the nation overall.

Image



Image



utaggies
Posts: 5301
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:25 pm
Has thanked: 173 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by utaggies » January 16th, 2021, 7:18 pm

Meh. The stats I noted were through Friday’s games. Ken Palm’s rankings are through Saturday’s games — which likely explains the difference between the NCAA’s #11 defensive ranking for the Aggies and Ken Palm’s #7 defensive ranking.

Let’s just agree that USU’s defense is legit and simply leave it at that w/o getting into the weeds. :cheers:



Elkaggie
Posts: 4151
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 256 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by Elkaggie » January 16th, 2021, 7:19 pm

My favorite play from Miller today was late in the game when he poked the ball away for his man, dove on the ground and ripped the ball away from the opposing player.
These users thanked the author Elkaggie for the post (total 2):
hipsterdoofus21stewusu98



Aggie84025
Posts: 3094
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 1050 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by Aggie84025 » January 16th, 2021, 9:02 pm

utaggies wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 6:52 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:47 am
utaggies wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 8:10 pm
SweepDance wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 6:53 pm
Regarding defense, the Aggies have allowed 52, 48, 53, 45, 46 and 45 points in their last six games. That doesn’t happen unless EVERYONE is playing great defense.
Give me data that supports such an over-arching statement. Not everyone on the team excells at defense.
Uh, when you’ve statistically been the best defense in the entire nation in conference play (even with being adjusted for strength of schedule), then everyone is playing fantastic defense.
We are #11 in the country in defense FG% (top 3%) — not #1. Again, you’ll need to provide data that supports the contention that everyone on the team plays excellent defense.

- We are #34 in the nation in blocked shots/games (top 10%). But not everyone on the team is an excellent shot blocker
- We are #83 in the country (upper 25%) in A/TO ratio (1.17:1). Dorius’ ratio is 1:2. Not everyone on the team has a good A/TO ratio.
- We are #134 in the country (upper 40%) in FT%. Not a great %, but passable. Yet Anderson, Worster and Ashcroft would all be in the top 100 nationally based on their FT%. Not everyone on the team is a great FT shooter.
- our 3-point FG% defense is #147 in the country (upper 43%) but our overall FG% defense is #11 in the country. This suggests that our 2-point FG% defense is what is boosting us to be ranked so high nationally. That screams Queta’s and Bean’s interior defense to me.

I love what Miller brings to the team. He is winning us games. But his defense is far from great in spite of our team playing great team defense overall. Miller’s foot speed is slow but he hustles and does not play lazy defense. The guys he guards frequently get around him, but Queta has his back. That is quite a luxury.
I love the way Miller is playing. Is he ever going to be the lock down defender, no, but he is playing well. In the 2nd half Shackel was hitting shots, but Miller had a hand right in his face. Overall team defense is playing awesome right now and Miller is part of that equation.
These users thanked the author Aggie84025 for the post:
utaggies



Aggie84025
Posts: 3094
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 1050 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by Aggie84025 » January 16th, 2021, 9:04 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 6:58 pm
utaggies wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 6:52 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:47 am
utaggies wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 8:10 pm
SweepDance wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 6:53 pm
Regarding defense, the Aggies have allowed 52, 48, 53, 45, 46 and 45 points in their last six games. That doesn’t happen unless EVERYONE is playing great defense.
Give me data that supports such an over-arching statement. Not everyone on the team excells at defense.
Uh, when you’ve statistically been the best defense in the entire nation in conference play (even with being adjusted for strength of schedule), then everyone is playing fantastic defense.
We are #11 in the country in defense FG% (top 3%) — not #1. Again, you’ll need to provide data that supports the contention that everyone on the team plays excellent defense.

- We are #34 in the nation in blocked shots/games (top 10%). But not everyone on the team is an excellent shot blocker
- We are #83 in the country (upper 25%) in A/TO ratio (1.17:1). Dorius’ ratio is 1:2. Not everyone on the team has a good A/TO ratio.
- We are #134 in the country (upper 40%) in FT%. Not a great %, but passable. Yet Anderson, Worster and Ashcroft would all be in the top 100 nationally based on their FT%. Not everyone on the team is a great FT shooter.
- our 3-point FG% defense is #147 in the country (upper 43%) but our overall FG% defense is #11 in the country. This suggests that our 2-point FG% defense is what is boosting us to be ranked so high nationally. That screams Queta’s and Bean’s interior defense to me.

I love what Miller brings to the team. He is winning us games. But his defense is far from great in spite of our team playing great team defense overall. Miller’s foot speed is slow but he hustles and does not play lazy defense. The guys he guards frequently get around him, but Queta has his back. That is quite a luxury.
You’re looking at overly simplistic stats. Using advanced analytics our defense efficiency of 72.9 in conference games is #1 in the nation. With factoring in our piss poor defense in pre conference games we’re still 7th in the nation overall.

Image



Image
What does DE of 72.9 mean?



User avatar
hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface
Posts: 16084
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm
Has thanked: 621 times
Been thanked: 1219 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » January 17th, 2021, 9:05 am

Elkaggie wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 7:19 pm
My favorite play from Miller today was late in the game when he poked the ball away for his man, dove on the ground and ripped the ball away from the opposing player.
And that was against Butler who was killing us yesterday.



Bank Shot
Posts: 559
Joined: January 26th, 2019, 6:27 pm
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 229 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by Bank Shot » January 17th, 2021, 9:22 am

SDSU fans are screaming for more Butler and less Seiko and Pulliam, pointing out the 10 pt lead evaporated quickly at the start of 2nd half with the starting 5 on the floor. Our young guards are going to have a hand full with Butler the next few years.



Aggie84025
Posts: 3094
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 1050 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by Aggie84025 » January 17th, 2021, 9:29 am

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 9:05 am
Elkaggie wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 7:19 pm
My favorite play from Miller today was late in the game when he poked the ball away for his man, dove on the ground and ripped the ball away from the opposing player.
And that was against Butler who was killing us yesterday.
Awesome play by him, the GATA mentality on the team is infectious.



OrangeCountyAggie
Posts: 505
Joined: December 17th, 2018, 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 119 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by OrangeCountyAggie » January 17th, 2021, 3:34 pm

Madmartigan wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 9:51 am
I've been highly critical of his play the past few years. I'd like to apologize. He's playing so much better this year, shooting 38.8% from three. If he can go 4/10 from 3 every game, we win most games. He even looked serviceable playing defense at times last night.
His improved shooting has made a big difference for us this year and I'm sincerely happy he's FINALLY doing something to justify his scholarship. Honestly though, I wish I could be terrible at my job for two years straight and cash in on the third. Kind of Matt Wells-esk.

Good on him but he doesn't require an apology.



SectionBAggie
Posts: 1282
Joined: November 6th, 2010, 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by SectionBAggie » January 17th, 2021, 4:10 pm

OrangeCountyAggie wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 3:34 pm
Good on him but he doesn't require an apology.
I don't ask for or expect an apology. But I would like to remind readers that - as has been posted before - Brock's reputation for shooting us out of games doesn't hold up against real data. Eye test data is something that I can't argue with, but since many are convinced that Brock was such a terrible liability last year, I would be curious what data they have besides the eye test.

I know the shooting percentages were way down. But if that is THE datapoint of reference, let's look at the seven losses from last year. I am perhaps cherry picking to ignore the wins, but it's hard to argue that Brock's shooting cost us a game where we won.

SMC - an 8-point loss. Miller goes 2-5. If he had shot 100% and all else was equal the Aggies win.
BYU - a 4-point loss. Miller goes 1-3. If he had shot 100% and all else was equal the Aggies win.
UNLV - a 17-point loss. Miller goes 1-7. If he had shot 100% and all else was equal the Aggies win.
SDSU - a 9-point loss. Miller goe 0-3. If he had shot 100% and all else was equal the game goes to OT.
AFA - a 19 point loss. Miller goes 5-9. If he had shot 100% and all else was equal the game is still a loss.
BSU - a 5-point loss in OT. Miller goes 0-3. If he had made one and all else was equal the Aggies win in regulation.
UNM - a 2 point loss. Miller goes 2-3. If he had shot 100% and all else was equal the Aggies win.

In our losses, he shot 11-33. If we require him to shoot 100%, we would add 5 wins. If we allow 1 miss per game, the record stays the same - except for the Boise game. And if you think that Miller's 0-3 game against Boise cost the team the victory, you didn't watch the last 5 minutes or so.

So I am open to any thoughts that people want to present about how Miller cost us any of those games. But if indeed it was so (which I doubt since it's a team game), it wasn't his shooting that lost the game for USU. Unless, again, missing 1 shot per game is unacceptable.

I am glad we have him now. I have been glad since we signed him. He is helping the team very much this year.
These users thanked the author SectionBAggie for the post:
Aggiefan160



Bank Shot
Posts: 559
Joined: January 26th, 2019, 6:27 pm
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 229 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by Bank Shot » January 17th, 2021, 4:18 pm

Gee Section....you take all the fun out of dwelling on the past.



Aggie84025
Posts: 3094
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 1050 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by Aggie84025 » January 17th, 2021, 4:37 pm

OrangeCountyAggie wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 3:34 pm
Madmartigan wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 9:51 am
I've been highly critical of his play the past few years. I'd like to apologize. He's playing so much better this year, shooting 38.8% from three. If he can go 4/10 from 3 every game, we win most games. He even looked serviceable playing defense at times last night.
His improved shooting has made a big difference for us this year and I'm sincerely happy he's FINALLY doing something to justify his scholarship. Honestly though, I wish I could be terrible at my job for two years straight and cash in on the third. Kind of Matt Wells-esk.

Good on him but he doesn't require an apology.
I am certainly glad that Coach Smith does not take advice from you. Brock started the last 2 years on the team that went to the NCAA tournament twice and won the conference championship twice. It for sure seems like a wasted scholarship since all scholarship players have all star numbers.



OrangeCountyAggie
Posts: 505
Joined: December 17th, 2018, 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 119 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by OrangeCountyAggie » January 17th, 2021, 11:14 pm

Aggie84025 wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 4:37 pm
OrangeCountyAggie wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 3:34 pm
Madmartigan wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 9:51 am
I've been highly critical of his play the past few years. I'd like to apologize. He's playing so much better this year, shooting 38.8% from three. If he can go 4/10 from 3 every game, we win most games. He even looked serviceable playing defense at times last night.
His improved shooting has made a big difference for us this year and I'm sincerely happy he's FINALLY doing something to justify his scholarship. Honestly though, I wish I could be terrible at my job for two years straight and cash in on the third. Kind of Matt Wells-esk.

Good on him but he doesn't require an apology.
I am certainly glad that Coach Smith does not take advice from you. Brock started the last 2 years on the team that went to the NCAA tournament twice and won the conference championship twice. It for sure seems like a wasted scholarship since all scholarship players have all star numbers.
A shooting guard who can't shoot (but keeps chucking 'em up), pass, handle or defend is a waste of a scholarship. But he seems to be turning a corner, which is great!



User avatar
BigBlueDart
Pick'em Champ - '17 FB Predict the Score
Posts: 8116
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 7:57 am
Location: Syracuse, UT
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 308 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by BigBlueDart » January 20th, 2021, 10:45 am

This is another "eye test" comment, but I also seem to remember cringing whenever Miller was handling the ball last year. I seem to remember him being on the receiving end of a number of steals last year, as well as a few bad passes that got picked away. I haven't felt that way this year at all.

One thing I will say is that I never felt like Miller was a waste of a scholarship, that he didn't put in effort, or that he wasn't an Aggie all the way through. I did think that there might have been someone better on the roster to be a starter and that he might have performed better coming off the bench with less pressure. I'm not sure if I ever vocalized those thoughts or if my language was more negative to him. Whatever the case, Craig obviously kept his trust in Brock and it is paying big dividends as he is a key part to a very balanced and dynamic team this year.



Aggiefan160
Posts: 521
Joined: December 12th, 2011, 10:12 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by Aggiefan160 » January 20th, 2021, 11:10 am

I was just looking into some stats on Miller. With yesterdays 6 three pointers made, he is now tied for 9th with Jalen Moore for three pointers made and is in 7th for three pointers attempted.



Aggiefan160
Posts: 521
Joined: December 12th, 2011, 10:12 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by Aggiefan160 » January 20th, 2021, 11:31 am

BigBlueDart wrote:
January 20th, 2021, 10:45 am
This is another "eye test" comment, but I also seem to remember cringing whenever Miller was handling the ball last year. I seem to remember him being on the receiving end of a number of steals last year, as well as a few bad passes that got picked away. I haven't felt that way this year at all.

One thing I will say is that I never felt like Miller was a waste of a scholarship, that he didn't put in effort, or that he wasn't an Aggie all the way through. I did think that there might have been someone better on the roster to be a starter and that he might have performed better coming off the bench with less pressure. I'm not sure if I ever vocalized those thoughts or if my language was more negative to him. Whatever the case, Craig obviously kept his trust in Brock and it is paying big dividends as he is a key part to a very balanced and dynamic team this year.
Mr. BlueDart. :) I had to go look it up, because I was curious. Over the last two seasons, he averaged almost half the number of turnovers per game as Brito (.9 vs. 1.65/game), shot a 1% less from 3 (33% vs. 34%), and had fewer steals per game (.4 vs .95/game). But I felt similar to you, he didn't pass the "eye test" to me. But he is fun to watch and demands the opposing teams constant attention.



Aggie formerly in Hawaii
Posts: 4468
Joined: October 22nd, 2016, 1:06 am
Has thanked: 344 times
Been thanked: 785 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » January 20th, 2021, 11:44 am

Maybe I'm looking into it too much, but Miller also just looks more comfortable out there. His facial expressions look like a guy in control and confident while last year he looked lost at times.
These users thanked the author Aggie formerly in Hawaii for the post:
Real Life Aggie



User avatar
Sl7vk
Posts: 1345
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Location: Holladay Utah
Has thanked: 464 times
Been thanked: 638 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by Sl7vk » January 20th, 2021, 4:50 pm

I think part of the problem for Miller in the "eye" test is that he either makes the shot or misses by a lot. Not a lot of close misses for Brock. More often than not his misses are on the wrong side of the rim and really have no chance of going in.



User avatar
BigBlueDart
Pick'em Champ - '17 FB Predict the Score
Posts: 8116
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 7:57 am
Location: Syracuse, UT
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 308 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by BigBlueDart » January 20th, 2021, 5:59 pm

Sl7vk wrote:
January 20th, 2021, 4:50 pm
I think part of the problem for Miller in the "eye" test is that he either makes the shot or misses by a lot. Not a lot of close misses for Brock. More often than not his misses are on the wrong side of the rim and really have no chance of going in.
I wasn't getting that impression at all last year. In fact, I remember thinking pretty often that he just had the worst luck because of how the ball bounced out of the rim.
These users thanked the author BigBlueDart for the post (total 2):
Real Life AggieMrBiggle



User avatar
WAAggie
Posts: 2400
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:02 am
Location: Kent WA
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by WAAggie » January 20th, 2021, 6:28 pm

If he plants and gets a rhythm shot, they are either in or close. He may hack a few that were ill advised and miss bad, but he is close a lot. IMHO


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



User avatar
WAAggie
Posts: 2400
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:02 am
Location: Kent WA
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by WAAggie » January 20th, 2021, 6:28 pm

If he plants and gets a rhythm shot, they are either in or close. He may hack a few that were ill advised and miss bad, but he is close a lot. IMHO


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



User avatar
MrBiggle
Posts: 1460
Joined: October 10th, 2013, 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 417 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: Formal apology to Brock Miller

Post by MrBiggle » January 20th, 2021, 10:06 pm

Isn’t it obvious? He must be practicing with his sweat band on now. Yup, that’s it.


Where only sage brush grows

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic