SDSU game 2 predictions

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Real Life Aggie

Re: SDSU game 2 predictions

Post by Real Life Aggie » January 18th, 2021, 11:14 am

AGinNEIowa wrote:
January 18th, 2021, 10:57 am
Real Life Aggie wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 9:24 pm
I just rewatched the 2nd half of this game. Watch the foul that Ashworth draws on Schakel to give him his 4th PF, and also the bench technical. It's at 6:20 left in the game.
when I saw that I thought Ashworth grabbed pulled Schakel as he went around. When I saw the replay, you can see that he pretty much grabbed him by the upper inner leg. Ref really screwed up that call and I don't blame Schakel for complaining - although I don't know how the player on the bench could have seen that and been so upset immediately.
Yeah, I think the tech was him being mad about the call, though, he could have seen Schakel's leg pulled to the side and assumed what it was. Ashworth basically grappled him as he went by, got away with a big time call.

AGinNEIowa
Pick'em Champ - '15, '16, '17 WTHCG

Post by AGinNEIowa » January 18th, 2021, 11:17 am

Real Life Aggie wrote:
January 18th, 2021, 11:14 am
AGinNEIowa wrote:
January 18th, 2021, 10:57 am
Real Life Aggie wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 9:24 pm
I just rewatched the 2nd half of this game. Watch the foul that Ashworth draws on Schakel to give him his 4th PF, and also the bench technical. It's at 6:20 left in the game.
when I saw that I thought Ashworth grabbed pulled Schakel as he went around. When I saw the replay, you can see that he pretty much grabbed him by the upper inner leg. Ref really screwed up that call and I don't blame Schakel for complaining - although I don't know how the player on the bench could have seen that and been so upset immediately.
Yeah, I think the tech was him being mad about the call, though, he could have seen Schakel's leg pulled to the side and assumed what it was. Ashworth basically grappled him as he went by, got away with a big time call.
almost a single-arm high-crotch wrestling move
These users thanked the author AGinNEIowa for the post:
Real Life Aggie

2020 PICK'EM GOOGLE Docs -
BOWLS (pick entry)

WEEK 15 (results)

AggiePT

Post by AggiePT » January 19th, 2021, 9:53 am

SectionBAggie wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 3:33 pm
If you get a chance to watch last year's MWCT Championship game (yea, right, who has that time?), the announcers make a point of SDSU winning their last 30 games (maybe 31?) when leading at half. That game broke their streak.

This year they have added two more games where they led at the half - both games where they had double digit leads in the first half.

The Aggies have come back to win in two of those three games. Halftime deficits against SDSU are not what they used to be.
I imagine that SDSU is really starting to hate us. This could be the making of a great rivalry over the coming years.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic