Our guards are better than expected.

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
SLB
Posts: 4960
Joined: November 3rd, 2016, 8:47 pm
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 480 times

Our guards are better than expected.

Post by SLB » December 23rd, 2020, 9:30 pm

Rollie, Miller, and Anthony are good.
Ashworth has really improve throughout the season and might become a starter this season, and very impressive for a true freshmen that just return from his mission.
Bairstow is decent.
Shula and Vedischev are raw, but the talent is there. Vedischev looks like that he could be a star next season.



NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.
Posts: 17757
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has thanked: 893 times
Been thanked: 914 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by NVAggie » December 23rd, 2020, 9:32 pm

Vedischev is a chucker.
These users thanked the author NVAggie for the post:
Aglicious



slcagg
Posts: 6393
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1372 times
Been thanked: 1089 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by slcagg » December 23rd, 2020, 9:34 pm

NVAggie wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 9:32 pm
Vedischev is a chucker.
You mean a jimmer.

I was literally laughing so hard listening to scottys play by play during the vedischev two mins of shots. The whole thing was funny. In all honesty if you can get him to buy into a system he could be very good offensively.
These users thanked the author slcagg for the post:
AggieFBObsession



Yossarian
Posts: 4559
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 11:56 pm
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 797 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by Yossarian » December 23rd, 2020, 9:39 pm

One thing that was not funny and i hope never leaks is way into an Aggie basketball broadcast again is when Lance Beckert described Vedischev shooting from well beyond the three point line as "Jimmer-esque". Keep that stuff down in Provo, please.

Also - Worseter needs to work on his three point shooting and taking care of the ball. He tries to get too cute and nonchalant with his passes and he turns it over way too much.
These users thanked the author Yossarian for the post (total 3):
OKAggiemcaggie1hipsterdoofus21



SLB
Posts: 4960
Joined: November 3rd, 2016, 8:47 pm
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 480 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by SLB » December 23rd, 2020, 10:06 pm

Yossarian wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 9:39 pm
One thing that was not funny and i hope never leaks is way into an Aggie basketball broadcast again is when Lance Beckert described Vedischev shooting from well beyond the three point line as "Jimmer-esque". Keep that stuff down in Provo, please.

Also - Worseter needs to work on his three point shooting and taking care of the ball. He tries to get too cute and nonchalant with his passes and he turns it over way too much.
Worster has a good inside the 3-point line shot with some more muscle in the off-season becomes a good 3-point shot, and Worster has continue to improve his ball handling throughout the season.
The Jimmer comparison is not a bad one.
Jimmer freshmen year stats
18.5 minutes per game
7.1 points per game
40.3 % from the field
33.1 % from 3
Vedischev (remember COVID offseason and international delay)
The San Jose State games
6 minutes per game
5.5 points per game
40% from the field
37.5 % from 3
Last edited by SLB on December 23rd, 2020, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Aggie84025
Posts: 3107
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 1054 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by Aggie84025 » December 23rd, 2020, 10:25 pm

They are playing pretty well right now. If we can continue to improve our 3 point shooting we will be tough to beat. Defense is playing really well right now. I love ashworth and his energy.



mcaggie1
Posts: 2874
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 3:14 pm
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 329 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by mcaggie1 » December 23rd, 2020, 11:29 pm

Sean Bairstow pleased me tonight and for the first time I could see his potential. His defense was better, and he showed he could make 3 point shots. He also had a few good drives to the basket. He is playing with more and more confidence. Rey nice to see.
These users thanked the author mcaggie1 for the post (total 5):
nswaggieaggies22slcaggAggieFBObsessionReal Life Aggie



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 10706
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 6636 times
Been thanked: 4092 times
Contact:

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by aggies22 » December 24th, 2020, 4:57 am

NVAggie wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 9:32 pm
Vedischev is a chucker.
This is why he isn't seeing the floor as much as he could be.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post (total 4):
nswaggieAggieFBObsessionReal Life AggieIdaAg93



User avatar
AGGIEinIOWA
Posts: 1617
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 10:50 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 346 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » December 24th, 2020, 6:30 am

Worster and Ashworth have exceeded my expectations. They are firmly in the rotation and will help determine how far this team can go this year. Considering one was just playing Montana HS ball last season and the other was out of hoops for a few years, they are both ahead of schedule.

Bairstow frustrated me through the first month but the game is finally starting to slow down for him and we are beginning to see what he can bring to the team.

Anthony is about where I expected. I think he will continue to get more comfortable and be one of our main cogs.

Shulga, Zapala, and Vedischev have all been a bit disappointing to me. I think they’ll come along and end up being contributors but right now I hold my breath any time any of them are in the game. Shulga just needs to relax a bit and get stronger. Zapala needs to work on his hands and get more athletic (a year or two of S&C), and Vedischev needs some self control and learn to play within the system. Coming from Euro FIBA must be more of a transition than I thought. I will say I was impressed by Zapala’s warrior mentality playing through his injury last night. The kid is tough and wants to play.

Dorius has made great strides and is earning his minutes.

I wish Liam could have been healthy and played up to his abilities this year. Hopefully he can reset and come back strong next season.
These users thanked the author AGGIEinIOWA for the post:
slcagg



slcagg
Posts: 6393
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1372 times
Been thanked: 1089 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by slcagg » December 24th, 2020, 6:43 am

aggies22 wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 4:57 am
NVAggie wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 9:32 pm
Vedischev is a chucker.
This is why he isn't seeing the floor as much as he could be.
I wonder if this is something that can be taught, I would think it could but it baffles me that he would play that way knowing that is keeping him from playing. I mean I’ve never seen something like it at usu. he def could contribute offensively if he would buy in.



User avatar
AGGIEinIOWA
Posts: 1617
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 10:50 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 346 times

Our guards are better than expected.

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » December 24th, 2020, 6:53 am

slcagg wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 4:57 am
NVAggie wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 9:32 pm
Vedischev is a chucker.
This is why he isn't seeing the floor as much as he could be.
I wonder if this is something that can be taught, I would think it could but it baffles me that he would play that way knowing that is keeping him from playing. I mean I’ve never seen something like it at usu. he def could contribute offensively if he would buy in.
Zahar’s situation is very similar to Sam Merrill’s with the Bucks right now. Hitting the long ball is key for both of them to see more playing time. The difference is that Sam is proving it within the confines of the team’s system and taking them when they are there and when it is the best shot available. Zahar is just a loose cannon at this point and playing with too much urgency.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 10706
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 6636 times
Been thanked: 4092 times
Contact:

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by aggies22 » December 24th, 2020, 7:07 am

slcagg wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 6:43 am
aggies22 wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 4:57 am
NVAggie wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 9:32 pm
Vedischev is a chucker.
This is why he isn't seeing the floor as much as he could be.
I wonder if this is something that can be taught, I would think it could but it baffles me that he would play that way knowing that is keeping him from playing. I mean I’ve never seen something like it at usu. he def could contribute offensively if he would buy in.
Zahar is one of those kids that has always been the best player on his team and therefore given the green light to do his thing in order to score. Once he begins to play within the "team" concept more he should see an uptick in playing time because the talent is there.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
Real Life Aggie



User avatar
ineptimusprime
Posts: 3349
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 938 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by ineptimusprime » December 24th, 2020, 8:31 am

AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 6:30 am
Worster and Ashworth have exceeded my expectations. They are firmly in the rotation and will help determine how far this team can go this year. Considering one was just playing Montana HS ball last season and the other was out of hoops for a few years, they are both ahead of schedule.

Bairstow frustrated me through the first month but the game is finally starting to slow down for him and we are beginning to see what he can bring to the team.

Anthony is about where I expected. I think he will continue to get more comfortable and be one of our main cogs.

Shulga, Zapala, and Vedischev have all been a bit disappointing to me. I think they’ll come along and end up being contributors but right now I hold my breath any time any of them are in the game. Shulga just needs to relax a bit and get stronger. Zapala needs to work on his hands and get more athletic (a year or two of S&C), and Vedischev needs some self control and learn to play within the system. Coming from Euro FIBA must be more of a transition than I thought. I will say I was impressed by Zapala’s warrior mentality playing through his injury last night. The kid is tough and wants to play.

Dorius has made great strides and is earning his minutes.

I wish Liam could have been healthy and played up to his abilities this year. Hopefully he can reset and come back strong next season.
Co-sign all of this. Marco, Rollie, and Ashworth were all recruiting “hits.” Of the others, I think Zahar is the most likely to turn into a D1 starter. I worry Shulga lacks the lateral quickness to ever be much more than a bench player. Zapala is still raw, but there might be something there.

In the crapshoot that is recruiting, it’s nice to know we recruited a four year starter in Rollie, and maybe a 2 or 3-year starter and 4 year contributor in Ashworth.
These users thanked the author ineptimusprime for the post (total 2):
aggies22Coloraggie



slcagg
Posts: 6393
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1372 times
Been thanked: 1089 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by slcagg » December 24th, 2020, 8:54 am

Just some thoughts on progress thus far. Overall guys are starting to understand roles and we will continue to improve.

Starters:
1. Queta is an all league guy. We knew that already
2. Bean is coming in and doing his double double thing again.
3. Miller time. It’s about time. Big improvement this year in shooting and great defense. You can tell he is gaining confidence.
4. Marco is playing well. Great player to have on the team. Needs to improve on what feels like 1-2 free throw shooting.
5. Rollie is going to be really good. Still learning. You can tell after his strong start that teams now have scouted him and he is learning to play through that.

Rest of playing rotation:

1. Dorius. One of the most improved from last year imo. Almost feels like a bean from a improvement standpoint.
2. Ashworth. Love this kid and what he brings. Seems to have a confidence that you just love. Love his shot and the way he pushes the offense.
3. Bairstow. Gaining confidence. Going to be a good player for us.
4. Anderson. Smith these last two games tried running some offense through him to get him more involved. We really need him to be consistently solid.

The rest:
1. Zapala. He will be fine. Just learning. Pretty darn fundamental and has a good motor.
2. Shulga. Scotty at times will talk him up which I take as a reflection from what the coaches say.
3. Vedischev. Biggest ? On the team right now. Has the offensive skill to contribute right now but MUST learn to play within a system before he has a chance.

I am enjoying watching this team come together. Smith does a great job of improving his teams through the season and also we’ve been lucky to have very likeable teams with the gata mentality.
These users thanked the author slcagg for the post:
aggies22



AggieFBObsession
Posts: 1001
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 1104 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by AggieFBObsession » December 24th, 2020, 10:24 am

AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 6:30 am
Shulga, Zapala, and Vedischev have all been a bit disappointing to me. I think they’ll come along and end up being contributors but right now I hold my breath any time any of them are in the game. Shulga just needs to relax a bit and get stronger. Zapala needs to work on his hands and get more athletic (a year or two of S&C), and Vedischev needs some self control and learn to play within the system. Coming from Euro FIBA must be more of a transition than I thought. I will say I was impressed by Zapala’s warrior mentality playing through his injury last night. The kid is tough and wants to play.
How can you be that critical of freshmen, especially when they don't come from places where they have been playing Jr Jazz since 6 years old?



AggieFBObsession
Posts: 1001
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 1104 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by AggieFBObsession » December 24th, 2020, 10:25 am

Vedishev has the most scoring potential on this team. However his understanding of the game is very far behind several other players.



oleblu111
Posts: 1824
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 894 times
Been thanked: 337 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by oleblu111 » December 25th, 2020, 1:01 pm

Is Dorius on scholarship yet ? I think we may have a good team this season. We shall see as the season play's out



User avatar
GUS
Posts: 2894
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:04 am
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 258 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by GUS » December 25th, 2020, 1:47 pm

I don't think Dorius will ever be on athletic scholarship. His parents are loaded and he is getting an academic scholarship. My guess is there is some type of agreement to continue in that arrangement.
These users thanked the author GUS for the post:
aggies22



User avatar
GUS
Posts: 2894
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:04 am
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 258 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by GUS » December 25th, 2020, 1:47 pm

I don't think Dorius will ever be on athletic scholarship. His parents are loaded and he is getting an academic scholarship. My guess is there is some type of agreement to continue in that arrangement.



Aggie84025
Posts: 3107
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 1054 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by Aggie84025 » December 25th, 2020, 3:12 pm

GUS wrote:
December 25th, 2020, 1:47 pm
I don't think Dorius will ever be on athletic scholarship. His parents are loaded and he is getting an academic scholarship. My guess is there is some type of agreement to continue in that arrangement.
That is the way i understood it when they interviwed him last year.
These users thanked the author Aggie84025 for the post:
aggies22



User avatar
GUS
Posts: 2894
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:04 am
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 258 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by GUS » December 25th, 2020, 3:55 pm

Sorry for the double post. I'm just an old guy whose to dumb to use his phone right.



mcaggie1
Posts: 2874
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 3:14 pm
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 329 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by mcaggie1 » December 25th, 2020, 4:50 pm

We had a really good pg who played in the early 70’s named Jeff Tebbs. I loved his game. The more I see Ashworth, the more he reminds me of Tebbs..
These users thanked the author mcaggie1 for the post (total 2):
USU78AggieFBObsession



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 10706
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 6636 times
Been thanked: 4092 times
Contact:

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by aggies22 » December 25th, 2020, 9:59 pm

Aggie84025 wrote:
December 25th, 2020, 3:12 pm
GUS wrote:
December 25th, 2020, 1:47 pm
I don't think Dorius will ever be on athletic scholarship. His parents are loaded and he is getting an academic scholarship. My guess is there is some type of agreement to continue in that arrangement.
That is the way i understood it when they interviwed him last year.
This is 100% correct.



User avatar
tysteve20
Posts: 302
Joined: August 28th, 2014, 3:21 pm
Has thanked: 118 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by tysteve20 » December 26th, 2020, 12:02 pm

Bairstow reminds me of Dante Exum. Loads of potential, shows flashes of greatness riddled with silly mistakes.
Hopefully he turns out better than exum and eventually reaches that potential.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author tysteve20 for the post:
ToedrAg



User avatar
treesap32
Moderator
Posts: 15094
Joined: July 28th, 2005, 1:00 am
Location: Washington D.C.
Has thanked: 307 times
Been thanked: 659 times
Contact:

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by treesap32 » December 27th, 2020, 12:32 am

tysteve20 wrote:
December 26th, 2020, 12:02 pm
Bairstow reminds me of Dante Exum. Loads of potential, shows flashes of greatness riddled with silly mistakes.
Hopefully he turns out better than exum and eventually reaches that potential.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If he ends up being better than Exum, that would earn him a lottery pick and lucrative multi-year NBA gig. I'm guessing he'd probably help us to multiple more conference championships at a minimum. I'd be happy with that!



User avatar
tysteve20
Posts: 302
Joined: August 28th, 2014, 3:21 pm
Has thanked: 118 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by tysteve20 » December 27th, 2020, 8:36 am

treesap32 wrote:
tysteve20 wrote:
December 26th, 2020, 12:02 pm
Bairstow reminds me of Dante Exum. Loads of potential, shows flashes of greatness riddled with silly mistakes.
Hopefully he turns out better than exum and eventually reaches that potential.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If he ends up being better than Exum, that would earn him a lottery pick and lucrative multi-year NBA gig. I'm guessing he'd probably help us to multiple more conference championships at a minimum. I'd be happy with that!
Haha I meant better than exum in the reaching his potential. Not overall skill. With exum it was always about how good he could be but he never made it there. I hope bairstow can actually reach his.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



slcagg
Posts: 6393
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1372 times
Been thanked: 1089 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by slcagg » December 27th, 2020, 9:56 am

tysteve20 wrote:
December 27th, 2020, 8:36 am
treesap32 wrote:
tysteve20 wrote:
December 26th, 2020, 12:02 pm
Bairstow reminds me of Dante Exum. Loads of potential, shows flashes of greatness riddled with silly mistakes.
Hopefully he turns out better than exum and eventually reaches that potential.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If he ends up being better than Exum, that would earn him a lottery pick and lucrative multi-year NBA gig. I'm guessing he'd probably help us to multiple more conference championships at a minimum. I'd be happy with that!
Haha I meant better than exum in the reaching his potential. Not overall skill. With exum it was always about how good he could be but he never made it there. I hope bairstow can actually reach his.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You forgot the most obvious similarity.

They both have sweet Australian accents.



User avatar
hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface
Posts: 16085
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm
Has thanked: 621 times
Been thanked: 1220 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » December 29th, 2020, 10:46 pm

Sometimes when reading through a list of our guards' names I feel like the poster fell asleep on his keyboard.



dogie
Posts: 3112
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 7:56 pm
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 141 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by dogie » December 31st, 2020, 8:16 pm

aggies22 wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 7:07 am
slcagg wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 6:43 am
aggies22 wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 4:57 am
NVAggie wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 9:32 pm
Vedischev is a chucker.
This is why he isn't seeing the floor as much as he could be.
I wonder if this is something that can be taught, I would think it could but it baffles me that he would play that way knowing that is keeping him from playing. I mean I’ve never seen something like it at usu. he def could contribute offensively if he would buy in.
Zahar is one of those kids that has always been the best player on his team and therefore given the green light to do his thing in order to score. Once he begins to play within the "team" concept more he should see an uptick in playing time because the talent is there.
He launched a couple of long three point shots in quick succession tonight. After he rebounded the the free throw, I told my son that Zahar wants to shoot the ball ... and sure enough!

He is 3-for-10 from the three-point line in 18 minutes this year, along with one rebound, one assist and two turnovers.



Jjoey52
Posts: 3619
Joined: December 16th, 2014, 11:17 pm
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by Jjoey52 » December 31st, 2020, 9:55 pm

By next season this will be Worster’s team.


“Apathy and tolerance are the final virtues of a dying society.” - Aristotle

User avatar
Roy McAvoy
Posts: 5712
Joined: November 2nd, 2011, 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 478 times
Been thanked: 958 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by Roy McAvoy » December 31st, 2020, 10:24 pm

The comments in this thread will be interesting to read after we play SDSU and Boise.
These users thanked the author Roy McAvoy for the post (total 2):
sam tingeyReal Life Aggie



User avatar
Aggie in Boise
Posts: 1014
Joined: February 15th, 2019, 1:58 pm
Has thanked: 136 times
Been thanked: 233 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by Aggie in Boise » January 1st, 2021, 7:25 am

Aggie84025 wrote:
December 25th, 2020, 3:12 pm
GUS wrote:
December 25th, 2020, 1:47 pm
I don't think Dorius will ever be on athletic scholarship. His parents are loaded and he is getting an academic scholarship. My guess is there is some type of agreement to continue in that arrangement.
That is the way i understood it when they interviwed him last year.
Me too! I especially remember the part of the interview where he said that his parents are loaded.


"The media is not your friend.” CNN anchor Chris Cuomo

"We choose truth over facts." Joe Biden

bill.george
Posts: 6
Joined: May 24th, 2020, 8:43 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by bill.george » January 1st, 2021, 9:46 am

Jeff Tebbs was awesome and Kenny Thompson did a great impersonation after Jeff graduated.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author bill.george for the post:
USU78



utaggies
Posts: 5302
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:25 pm
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 167 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by utaggies » January 1st, 2021, 10:06 am

Jjoey52 wrote:
December 31st, 2020, 9:55 pm
By next season this will be Worster’s team.
Worster’s shooting will need to improve for it to be “his” team next year. 21% from behind the arc and 39% overall will not get it done.

I really have liked Ashcroft’s game. He is undersized but handles the ball well, is a shooter and has a GATA attitude. Anthony is playing well. I am still not sold on Bairstow yet. Anderson may have a long leash in shooting 3-pointer when we play AFA and SJS. But he is not a good enough shooter to chuck ‘em up against BSU, CSU and SDS. Dorius has made great strides from last year. Bean and Queta are what we expected. Miller’s shooting has improved but he makes me nervous defensively and offensively. His 3-point % is higher than his 2-poimt %. Nobody else on the roster moves the dial for me yet.



Bank Shot
Posts: 560
Joined: January 26th, 2019, 6:27 pm
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 229 times

Re: Our guards are better than expected.

Post by Bank Shot » January 1st, 2021, 10:17 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:
December 31st, 2020, 10:24 pm
The comments in this thread will be interesting to read after we play SDSU and Boise.
I see where you're coming from on this. The first year experience and athleticism of Rollie and Ashworth could be exposed, but overall the future is bright for them and the Aggies.
These users thanked the author Bank Shot for the post:
MrBiggle



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic