2 nd half adjustments

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
NewUSUfan

2 nd half adjustments

Post by NewUSUfan » November 27th, 2020, 7:10 pm

It was only one really ... don't play the bench. Unfortunately that can't last all season. Bench played a combined 5 min in the second half and we outscored them by 12.
Alphonso needs a cold shower and a long look in the mirror to understand what his roll is on the team.
Sean needs to breathe.
I'd like to see what Max can do with some tape to study and a few days of practice.
As much fun as it is to watch Steven run all over. I feel like there will be very few match ups for him this season where he isn't a huge defensive liability.
Everyone else TBD

GoldcoastAggie
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2 nd half adjustments

Post by GoldcoastAggie » November 27th, 2020, 7:36 pm

NewUSUfan wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 7:10 pm
It was only one really ... don't play the bench. Unfortunately that can't last all season. Bench played a combined 5 min in the second half and we outscored them by 12.
Alphonso needs a cold shower and a long look in the mirror to understand what his roll is on the team.
Sean needs to breathe.
I'd like to see what Max can do with some tape to study and a few days of practice.
As much fun as it is to watch Steven run all over. I feel like there will be very few match ups for him this season where he isn't a huge defensive liability.
Everyone else TBD
Ashworth just seemed lost out there on defense at times. He was badly out of position. I think that can change with time. He is a freshman that is still learning. He's undersized but can get a lot better as the season rolls on.

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Post by TheAKAggie » November 27th, 2020, 9:24 pm

GoldcoastAggie wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 7:36 pm
NewUSUfan wrote:
Sean needs to breathe.
Everyone else TBD
Ashworth just seemed lost out there on defense at times. He was badly out of position. I think that can change with time. He is a freshman that is still learning. He's undersized but can get a lot better as the season rolls on.
You'd think he'd be better at standing next to someone all day.
These users thanked the author TheAKAggie for the post:
Aggie19

Hail Aggies!

dirtnsnow

Post by dirtnsnow » November 27th, 2020, 10:02 pm

TheAKAggie wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 9:24 pm
GoldcoastAggie wrote:
NewUSUfan wrote:
Sean needs to breathe.
Everyone else TBD
Social distancing. #thankscovid
These users thanked the author dirtnsnow for the post:
NVAggie

Aggies All the Way!

Aggie19

Post by Aggie19 » November 27th, 2020, 10:12 pm

TheAKAggie wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 9:24 pm
GoldcoastAggie wrote:
NewUSUfan wrote:
Sean needs to breathe.
Everyone else TBD
Fantastic! Haha! :notworthy:

Go Aggies!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic