Nice pick review

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
usu99

Nice pick review

Post by usu99 » November 19th, 2020, 4:47 pm

60. Milwaukee Bucks: SG Sam Merrill, Utah State

Merrill was someone who steadily rose up our rankings as teams dug deeper because they fell in love with his scoring threat and ability to stretch the floor. He finds a perfect fit here with Milwaukee as they add another shooter to add next to Giannis, and at mid-second round value to boot. Grade: A
These users thanked the author usu99 for the post (total 2):
cdaAgsstrasser

For all of your IT needs visit http://www.sidelogic.com

AGGIEinIOWA

Re: Nice pick review

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » November 20th, 2020, 9:27 am

The Athletic’s John Hollinger and Sam Vecenie were both high on Merrill – Vecenie: “One of the my favorite picks of the draft. Merrill is going to make the Bucks because he’s an absolutely perfect bench player for them this season. He’s already 24 and has a very mature game, and he’s the kind of elite shooter they should be looking for off the bench. I had a high second round grade on him, so to get him at No. 60 is a steal.”; Hollinger: “I’m a fan of Merrill and think he has a chance to make an impact because he’s a money shooter who shows kill as a secondary shot creator. He’s quite old for a rookie at 24 and he will struggle to defend, but skill wins in the current NBA. I think there’s a place for him.”
These users thanked the author AGGIEinIOWA for the post:
cdaAg

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic