New basketball venue for usu

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Real Life Aggie

Re: New basketball venue for usu

Post by Real Life Aggie » July 28th, 2020, 5:34 pm

I think I'm on board with most of you guys... While I don't see a huge need for substantially increased capacity, I imagine it will allow for more season ticket sales (and some more expensive premium seats). While it was frequently a point of complaint last season, even when it looked like we had 70% attendance, it was announced that the games were practically sold out. While I'd love it if people were there, they're still generating revenue by buying those season tickets.

As far as location, I agree with 1 and 4 being desirable options. One of my biggest concerns for redesigning: the acoustics. All I want is for the yelling of the crowd to remain as oppressive and demoralizing as it is now. So long as that can remain or improve, change whatever you want. I want Aggie Blue, Fighting White, and Pewter colored seats, but I'd take chartreuse and magenta chairs if it meant we could yell louder at the other team. Would I love wider chairs and more leg room? YES. But I'll sacrifice that all for a more intimidating crowd.
These users thanked the author Real Life Aggie for the post (total 3):
GUSaggieguy13flying_scotsman2.0

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » July 28th, 2020, 10:31 pm

Real Life Aggie wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 5:34 pm
One of my biggest concerns for redesigning: the acoustics. .
This. I want an acoustics engineer sitting next to the architect. If any surface, corner, angle, material, does not maximize and focus crowd noise toward the court, change the design.
These users thanked the author brownjeans for the post (total 2):
flying_scotsman2.0Real Life Aggie

flying_scotsman2.0

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » July 29th, 2020, 10:55 am

brownjeans wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 10:31 pm
Real Life Aggie wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 5:34 pm
One of my biggest concerns for redesigning: the acoustics. .
This. I want an acoustics engineer sitting next to the architect. If any surface, corner, angle, material, does not maximize and focus crowd noise toward the court, change the design.
If we played our cards right, I bet we could make it even louder than the spectrum. If we can’t make it as intimidating, then I say just leave the Spectrum As is for the rest of time.

ViAggie

Post by ViAggie » July 29th, 2020, 5:38 pm

2004AG wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 4:16 pm
Also, how bad does it suck that the cemetery was built right there???!!?!? Such prime land and its like the ONLY thing that could never be moved.
I was thinking the same thing, it's kind of weird.... and you are right, can't be moved. There is no way the arena could ever be expanded even if everyone agreed to move the cemetery, you know jocks, very superstitious, every L would be because of the Ghost of Old Man Jenkens, still pissed his grave site got moved down by the swamplands. :lol:

Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

cval

Post by cval » July 29th, 2020, 6:17 pm

ViAggie wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 5:38 pm
2004AG wrote:
Also, how bad does it suck that the cemetery was built right there???!!?!? Such prime land and its like the ONLY thing that could never be moved.
I was thinking the same thing, it's kind of weird.... and you are right, can't be moved. There is no way the arena could ever be expanded even if everyone agreed to move the cemetery, you know jocks, very superstitious, every L would be because of the Ghost of Old Man Jenkens, still pissed his grave site got moved down by the swamplands. :lol:
You guys are way too young. The University was once the buildings located around the Quad. The Cemetery was already there and was a long way from the University. Nobody foresaw the Cemetery being surrounded by the University.

FeartheFro

Post by FeartheFro » July 29th, 2020, 6:50 pm

There are few stadiums or arenas that are truly untouchable. Cameron indoor arena, Fenway Park, Wrigley Field fit this description. Obviously the Spectrum does not fall into this category from a national basis, but it certainly does from a regional one. We truly have a basketball arena that provides a strong home-court advantage. Is it modern, comfortable, pleasing to the eye, no, no and he’ll no. Successful basketball is winning basketball and the Spectrum plays a huge part towards winning. Remove a section of seats to put in luxury, more expensive seats with better leg room. Capacity does not need to be increased. If Duke can live with a ~10,000 seat arena, so can Utah State. Long live the Spectrum!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author FeartheFro for the post (total 3):
AggiePTflying_scotsman2.0pilotaggie

OrangeCountyAggie

Post by OrangeCountyAggie » July 29th, 2020, 7:36 pm

Intermeddler wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 11:40 pm
At one point I heard discussion of building it East of the football stadium and essentially connecting them with a plaza as part of an east side remodel of the football stadium.

I assume that’s off the table?
To me, this makes the most sense. Build on that upper parking lot and you could conceivably have luxury suites that overlook the football stadium in the west part of the basketball arena. I wonder why something like this is not on the table?
These users thanked the author OrangeCountyAggie for the post:
Intermeddler

Imakeitrain

Post by Imakeitrain » July 29th, 2020, 7:40 pm

I went to a game at Towson a few years back. It was like a mini nba arena. Luxury boxes, 2nd tier, fancy lights- but it was still smaller. The layout made things feel further away and the concourse was much worse.

What do we really hope to gain out of spending $80,000,000-$125,000,000 on an arena. A few suites- and potentially reduced capacity?

We can make updates to the Spectrum that is less disruptive, costs less money, and not only keeps the Spectrum special but adds to the spectrum.

Take the savings and put it towards coaching salaries, player development-

Here’s an idea- put money into actual academics of all students. Im big on an actual career center. USU has a better academic program than my grad school. (Although I went to a public ivy for grad). The difference was the network. Firms would buy us (and undergrads) all sorts of meals, drinks, and stuff. They actively recruited us. Despite USU being better in my specific program.

While Conservice or Malouf might be viable valley jobs- improving placement of USU students is the next step in my view. That’s how we build the network to compete. Not by fixing things that arent broken.

100M could do a lot for this university (including within athletics) whereas the marginal benefit of a new arena is an unknown to me. So what do we really hope to get out of a new arena?
Last edited by Imakeitrain on July 29th, 2020, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Imakeitrain for the post (total 4):
3rdGenAggieLarryTheAggieUSUMAEflying_scotsman2.0

Stucki

Post by Stucki » July 29th, 2020, 8:52 pm

I would hate to see the cross-country course disappear.

Hail the Utah Aggies!

bluegrouse

Post by bluegrouse » July 29th, 2020, 11:45 pm

I don’t see how you expand the court as shown in the renovation drawing without putting front row seats on top of walls or raising the court quite a bit. Either way you separate the crowd from the court which is one of the best things about the Spectrum. Noise is definitely intimidating but maybe even more so are rabid students just an arm’s length away from opposing players and officials. If we are going to sacrifice that in any renovation, I would rather just build a new arena because the Spectrum that we know and love will be gone anyway.

bwcrc

Post by bwcrc » July 30th, 2020, 7:13 am

Imakeitrain wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 7:40 pm
I went to a game at Towson a few years back. It was like a mini nba arena. Luxury boxes, 2nd tier, fancy lights- but it was still smaller. The layout made things feel further away and the concourse was much worse.

What do we really hope to gain out of spending $80,000,000-$125,000,000 on an arena. A few suites- and potentially reduced capacity?

We can make updates to the Spectrum that is less disruptive, costs less money, and not only keeps the Spectrum special but adds to the spectrum.

Here’s an idea- put money into actual academics of all students. Im big on an actual career center. USU has a better academic program than my grad school. (Although I went to a public ivy for grad). The difference was the network. Firms would buy us (and undergrads) all sorts of meals, drinks, and stuff. They actively recruited us. Despite USU being better in my specific program.

While Conservice or Malouf might be viable valley jobs- improving placement of USU students is the next step in my view. That’s how we build the network to compete. Not by fixing things that arent broken.

100M could do a lot for this university (including within athletics) whereas the marginal benefit of a new arena is an unknown to me. So what do we really hope to get out of a new arena?
I do not disagree with you about putting more money into university-wide academic-related areas. USU has some great programs that are on par or better than many more widely respected programs and we need to do a better job of getting that out. An actual career center would be a great addition along with greater efforts to maintain connections with alumni outside of the intermountain region.

The alumni legacy tuition waiver is a great way to attract students across the country. Living in the east, people are shocked when I let them know my kids can attend USU for in-state tuition rates and that tuition is around $8k a year. Most public universities in Pennsylvania are at least 50% more than that and actually closer to USU's out-of-state tuition rates. One probable benefit of having these students come in is a greater likelihood of the student not staying in Utah after but leaving for another part of the country, which helps expand USU's reputation further.

At the same time, sports is often described as the front porch of a university. Back in the 90s, the president of Kansas State wanted to increase alumni donations to the school, so he focused on developing the football and basketball programs. With increased success in these programs they experienced an overall increase of donations to the university, including to academic programs. The value from Jordan Love being drafted in terms of advertising dollars is probably worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.

As for a new basketball stadium, I am in the camp that it could be beneficial to the university as a whole. Successful sports programs do a lot for creating positive feelings for students toward the school that carry on long after graduation. While the Spectrum is not necessarily "broken," it is nearing 50 years old and should probably be replaced. I also am of the opinion that the aspects that help make the Spectrum special, the students (first and foremost), loudness, and the seating arrangement to the court, can be carried over to a new venue. A significant portion of funding for a new stadium would probably come from donations that would not otherwise be made to the academic side of the university. A new venue should also be capable of hosting non-USU events that could help provide a revenue stream for the athletic department to offset other expenses.

Imakeitrain

Post by Imakeitrain » July 30th, 2020, 12:13 pm

bwcrc wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 7:13 am
Imakeitrain wrote:

I do not disagree with you about putting more money into university-wide academic-related areas. USU has some great programs that are on par or better than many more widely respected programs and we need to do a better job of getting that out. An actual career center would be a great addition along with greater efforts to maintain connections with alumni outside of the intermountain region.

The alumni legacy tuition waiver is a great way to attract students across the country. Living in the east, people are shocked when I let them know my kids can attend USU for in-state tuition rates and that tuition is around $8k a year. Most public universities in Pennsylvania are at least 50% more than that and actually closer to USU's out-of-state tuition rates. One probable benefit of having these students come in is a greater likelihood of the student not staying in Utah after but leaving for another part of the country, which helps expand USU's reputation further.

At the same time, sports is often described as the front porch of a university. Back in the 90s, the president of Kansas State wanted to increase alumni donations to the school, so he focused on developing the football and basketball programs. With increased success in these programs they experienced an overall increase of donations to the university, including to academic programs. The value from Jordan Love being drafted in terms of advertising dollars is probably worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.

As for a new basketball stadium, I am in the camp that it could be beneficial to the university as a whole. Successful sports programs do a lot for creating positive feelings for students toward the school that carry on long after graduation. While the Spectrum is not necessarily "broken," it is nearing 50 years old and should probably be replaced. I also am of the opinion that the aspects that help make the Spectrum special, the students (first and foremost), loudness, and the seating arrangement to the court, can be carried over to a new venue. A significant portion of funding for a new stadium would probably come from donations that would not otherwise be made to the academic side of the university. A new venue should also be capable of hosting non-USU events that could help provide a revenue stream for the athletic department to offset other expenses.
I’m skeptical that we’d be able to fund it largely through donations and sponsorship. $120,000,000 is a lot of money and maybe an under estimate. I’d expect we’d still need taxpayer support or some form of bond issuance for a significant portion.

Here are recent arenas and what was obtained for the money.

http://www.arenafanatic.com/ncaa.html

If we were able to get an arena like DePauls in the above link then maybe I see it- but I’d be very disappointed with one that looked like the High Point arena. Even with DePaul it takes away the ocean of students that makes the spectrum special.

Aglicious
Site Admin

Post by Aglicious » July 30th, 2020, 12:56 pm

Imakeitrain wrote:

I'll go back and try to find the estimates that were thrown around for both options but I remember Hartwell speaking about the options of new arena versus renovation of the Spectrum right after this master plan was released and he said the cost difference was marginal between the two options or at least not as much of a difference as what they were expecting. The other thing he mentioned was no matter what renovations were done to the Spectrum to bring it up to code, add luxury seating options, and improve the concourse nothing could really be done to greatly improve the infrastructure and "bones" of what we're working with. This limits what improvements can actually be done to areas like the locker rooms, concourse, and back-of-house type areas which could be properly planned and sized if a new arena were built.

FromLItoLogan

Post by FromLItoLogan » July 30th, 2020, 5:32 pm

All I'm saying is if they get rid of all the old seats I hope I can buy one of the seats I spent more of the time standing in front of during the games.
These users thanked the author FromLItoLogan for the post (total 4):
flying_scotsman2.0slcaggImakeitraincdaAg

stwinward

Post by stwinward » July 31st, 2020, 9:32 am

I agree with what others are saying, but I think we're overlooking the key point in all this: protecting innocent fire extinguishers in the future. Has that been adequately addressed?
These users thanked the author stwinward for the post (total 4):
aggies22AggiePTReal Life AggieUSUMAE

AgMan21

Post by AgMan21 » August 3rd, 2020, 11:54 am

2004AG wrote:
Or could it... (http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/11/18/denver ... index.html)

Cheesmen Park used to be an old cemetery in Denver. From the article:
In 1893, the city of Denver hired a politically connected local undertaker named Edward McGovern, according to Goodstein.

The city agreed to pay him $1.90 "a head" to relocate the graves. McGovern soon found the work to be difficult and more importantly unprofitable, Goodstein said.

Before long, he figured out he could get paid up to four times for a single body.

"They used small coffins that were approximately one-foot high, two foot wide, and three foot long," Goodstein wrote in his book "The Ghosts of Denver."

"His 18 employees were instructed to fill one coffin with a skull, another with an arm or a leg, a third with chest bones, and possibly a fourth with dirt and rock."

A few months later, well before the job was completed, the city fired McGovern, called it a day and built the park, according to Goodstein.

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » August 3rd, 2020, 12:18 pm

I think we have had enough of building on burial grounds.

Bill_George

Post by Bill_George » August 22nd, 2020, 10:45 pm

We should wait for the Sam Diego Padres to get rid of their blue seats and put all 37,000 of them in the Spectrum student section.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

pilotaggie

Post by pilotaggie » August 22nd, 2020, 11:51 pm

FromLItoLogan wrote:All I'm saying is if they get rid of all the old seats I hope I can buy one of the seats I spent more of the time standing in front of during the games.
If they don't sell seats it would be a disgrace.

Count me in the group that feels we should keep it as is.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

This post is likely straight up poor sarcasm and cannot be taken seriously.

CedarAg

Post by CedarAg » August 25th, 2020, 11:01 am

I vote for a new building and all that goes with it

Roll Aggies!!!!

Turtle

Post by Turtle » August 25th, 2020, 12:35 pm

I only can support a new binding if it maintains what makes the spectrum special. The seats need to be right next to the court like they currently are. We don't need to do anything that dampens sound. We want ALL the home court advantage!

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » August 26th, 2020, 10:46 am

Turtle wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 12:35 pm
I only can support a new binding if it maintains what makes the spectrum special. The seats need to be right next to the court like they currently are. We don't need to do anything that dampens sound. We want ALL the home court advantage!
There will be plenty of room for sound bouncing around. Seats will be spaced 6 feet apart with 6 feet of aisle between rows. Each seat will come with its own plexiglass lock-box to encapsulate its occupant. We are not going to get caught unprepared for the next pandemic. Seating capacity will only be about 1,000, but they'll be properly distanced and safe.

Eutaw St. Aggie

Real Life Aggie

Post by Real Life Aggie » August 26th, 2020, 11:05 am

Yossarian wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 10:46 am
Turtle wrote:
There will be plenty of room for sound bouncing around. Seats will be spaced 6 feet apart with 6 feet of aisle between rows. Each seat will come with its own plexiglass lock-box to encapsulate its occupant. We are not going to get caught unprepared for the next pandemic. Seating capacity will only be about 1,000, but they'll be properly distanced and safe.
This isn't the sandbox, bruh. Take that political stuff and pessimistic "Eeyore is my spirit animal" over there where it belongs.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » August 26th, 2020, 12:01 pm

Real Life Aggie wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 11:05 am
Yossarian wrote:
Turtle wrote:
This isn't the sandbox, bruh. Take that political stuff and pessimistic "Eeyore is my spirit animal" over there where it belongs.
Easy "bruh" - I'm thinking we have a chance to be trendsetters in modern architectural design for the new normal. Public health and safety should take top priority in design of high capacity facilities. We have established codes for fire protection (including egress routes, number of egress points, etc.), lighting, seismic and wind loads, handicap accessibility, et. al., is it not time to design modern facilities for airborn viruses that are easily passed from person to person? Have we not learned our lesson the last 6 months?

Eutaw St. Aggie

Real Life Aggie

Post by Real Life Aggie » August 26th, 2020, 12:32 pm

Yossarian wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 12:01 pm
Real Life Aggie wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 11:05 am
Yossarian wrote:
Turtle wrote:
Easy "bruh" - I'm thinking we have a chance to be trendsetters in modern architectural design for the new normal. Public health and safety should take top priority in design of high capacity facilities. We have established codes for fire protection (including egress routes, number of egress points, etc.), lighting, seismic and wind loads, handicap accessibility, et. al., is it not time to design modern facilities for airborn viruses that are easily passed from person to person? Have we not learned our lesson the last 6 months?
Sounds like a fun thing for you to moan about... somewhere else.

oleblu111
RIP

Post by oleblu111 » August 26th, 2020, 1:12 pm

A few facts about the Spectrum, It was built with student money only, USU was to lazy to go out a raise money from the private sector, as a result you got the Spectrum it's location etc. was done with students very much as part of the plan. I f memory serves the cost of the Spectrum was around $3 million, in contrast the Dee center in Ogden was funded with both student fees and donations from the public and they got a much better arena they spent around $11.5 million on that building which does not need replacement or a major remodel. When you go the cheap route it can be a disaster in the long run,

Same thing with the Old Stadium, it was built on a swamp with wooden bleachers, no restrooms on the east side no lights, by the way the wood seats were painted brown, and the seats were very close together. We do not like anything blue.

By going the cheap route we had 2 buildings what were outdated the day they were opened.

I expect when the new arena is built it will be much different than the Spectrum, student seating will be different, fan comfort parking concessions etc will be much different.

These replacements are a long way down the road.
These users thanked the author oleblu111 for the post:
Real Life Aggie

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » August 26th, 2020, 1:45 pm

oleblu111 wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 1:12 pm
A few facts about the Spectrum, It was built with student money only, USU was to lazy to go out a raise money from the private sector, as a result you got the Spectrum it's location etc. was done with students very much as part of the plan. I f memory serves the cost of the Spectrum was around $3 million, in contrast the Dee center in Ogden was funded with both student fees and donations from the public and they got a much better arena they spent around $11.5 million on that building which does not need replacement or a major remodel. When you go the cheap route it can be a disaster in the long run,

Same thing with the Old Stadium, it was built on a swamp with wooden bleachers, no restrooms on the east side no lights, by the way the wood seats were painted brown, and the seats were very close together. We do not like anything blue.

By going the cheap route we had 2 buildings what were outdated the day they were opened.

I expect when the new arena is built it will be much different than the Spectrum, student seating will be different, fan comfort parking concessions etc will be much different.

These replacements are a long way down the road.
You make a good point. The Huntsman Center (1969), Spectrum (1970), Marriot Center (1971), and Dee Events Center (1977) are all of similar vintage. The Huntsman Center has a capacity of 15,000 and was constructed for $10.4M. the Spectrum has a capacity of 10,270 and was constructed for $3M. The Marriot Center had a capacity of 22,700 but has since been reduced to about 19,000 for an unkown cost. The Dee Events Center has a capacity of 11,500 and was constructed for $11.4M.

Of the four, the Spectrum is the most in need of upgrading or replacing. The other three are still very nice venues and don't have the problems the Spectrum has.

Eutaw St. Aggie

ProvoAggie
Site Admin

Post by ProvoAggie » August 26th, 2020, 1:52 pm

Yossarian wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 1:45 pm
You make a good point. The Huntsman Center (1969), Spectrum (1970), Marriot Center (1971), and Dee Events Center (1977) are all of similar vintage. The Huntsman Center has a capacity of 15,000 and was constructed for $10.4M. the Spectrum has a capacity of 10,270 and was constructed for $3M. The Marriot Center had a capacity of 22,700 but has since been reduced to about 19,000 for an unkown cost. The Dee Events Center has a capacity of 11,500 and was constructed for $11.4M.

Of the four, the Spectrum is the most in need of upgrading or replacing. The other three are still very nice venues and don't have the problems the Spectrum has.
To be fair, The Marriott Center and Huntsman center have both had multi-million dollar upgrades in the past couple of years.

Aggie in Boise

Post by Aggie in Boise » August 26th, 2020, 2:38 pm

oleblu111 wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 5:03 pm
The problem with building in where it is now is where do you play for the two to three years needed to construct a new arena ?
At one point Hartwell said games would likely have to be played at Vivint. Anyone know if the Dee Event's Center would be an option?

"We've upped our standards, so UP YOURS." Unknown

bwcrc

Post by bwcrc » August 26th, 2020, 2:42 pm

But none of the other three have the advantages of the Spectrum - recognition as one of the best basketball venues in the country, an awesome student section that shows up and is LOUD and creative, and an incredible winning tradition for USU. Those first two can be carried over into a new venue so long as it is designed correctly. The third has to be earned.
These users thanked the author bwcrc for the post:
ProvoAggie

oleblu111
RIP

Post by oleblu111 » August 26th, 2020, 3:06 pm

It is not "one of the best venues in the country"' It is not even the best venue in Utah it is one of the hardest venues for other school to get to and win in..

I hope for a 12,000 seat arena with 3,000 to 3,500 student seats, however USU must get more revenue out of basketball with half the court side seats for students that limits revenue. Keep in mind the U makes more money off of basketball ticket sales than what we get for all athletic ticket sales, as it is court side tickets at USU bring in $1,000 plus if say 3,000 more where for sale the revenue increase is huge. Students will it least in my plan get end zone seats under each basket. If we want to continue to play winning ball we must fund more from fans than for the school and from students.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » August 26th, 2020, 3:56 pm

oleblu111 wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 3:06 pm
It is not "one of the best venues in the country"' It is not even the best venue in Utah it is one of the hardest venues for other school to get to and win in..

I hope for a 12,000 seat arena with 3,000 to 3,500 student seats, however USU must get more revenue out of basketball with half the court side seats for students that limits revenue. Keep in mind the U makes more money off of basketball ticket sales than what we get for all athletic ticket sales, as it is court side tickets at USU bring in $1,000 plus if say 3,000 more where for sale the revenue increase is huge. Students will it least in my plan get end zone seats under each basket. If we want to continue to play winning ball we must fund more from fans than for the school and from students.
History has proven this to be a tall order for our great school
These users thanked the author Yossarian for the post (total 2):
oleblu111Real Life Aggie

Eutaw St. Aggie

oleblu111
RIP

Post by oleblu111 » August 26th, 2020, 4:07 pm

Let me make one more point it is true the the Y and U have made improvements from the original building for several million, but the Spectrum rebuild or a new arena will come with a huge price ticket. There have been some improvement to the old girl the west side entrance was added.

If we had done it right we would be looking at a very different thing. That Weber st. built a better venue than USU is very galling to me..
These users thanked the author oleblu111 for the post:
Real Life Aggie

Real Life Aggie

Post by Real Life Aggie » August 26th, 2020, 4:22 pm

oleblu111 wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 4:07 pm
Let me make one more point it is true the the Y and U have made improvements from the original building for several million, but the Spectrum rebuild or a new arena will come with a huge price ticket. There have been some improvement to the old girl the west side entrance was added.

If we had done it right we would be looking at a very different thing. That Weber st. built a better venue than USU is very galling to me..
Ikr? Weber's not even a state and they have a better venue than us.
These users thanked the author Real Life Aggie for the post:
oleblu111

newhouse9

Post by newhouse9 » August 26th, 2020, 4:26 pm

If we had a venue like Weber's or the Huntsman (or the AA in Laramie, all of which are very similar) would we have the same environment as we do today?

Locked Previous topicNext topic