Max Shulga

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Yossarian
Posts: 3829
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 11:56 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 488 times

Max Shulga

Post by Yossarian » May 20th, 2020, 12:59 pm

Who is he? What does he bring to the table?



j5b
Posts: 11
Joined: April 3rd, 2019, 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by j5b » May 20th, 2020, 1:07 pm

Yossarian wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 12:59 pm
Who is he? What does he bring to the table?
And were any other schools recruiting him? Interesting to see the list of a schools we beat out, if any. He looks like a solid player that can knock down shots. I'm in



User avatar
GeorgiaAggie
Posts: 852
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:29 pm
Location: Carrollton, GA
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by GeorgiaAggie » May 20th, 2020, 2:31 pm


He looks like he can play the point.



SLB
Posts: 4429
Joined: November 3rd, 2016, 8:47 pm
Has thanked: 205 times
Been thanked: 395 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by SLB » May 20th, 2020, 2:46 pm

Shula may know a lot of languages at this point.



bwcrc
Posts: 190
Joined: November 7th, 2013, 12:24 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 59 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by bwcrc » May 20th, 2020, 3:07 pm

Not overly impressed with him. He is too short for our tallest team in the country.
These users thanked the author bwcrc for the post:
AggieArmy



SLB
Posts: 4429
Joined: November 3rd, 2016, 8:47 pm
Has thanked: 205 times
Been thanked: 395 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by SLB » May 20th, 2020, 3:09 pm

bwcrc wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 3:07 pm
Not overly impressed with him. He is too short for our tallest team in the country.
:lol:



RivertonAG
Posts: 182
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 2:58 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Max Shulga

Post by RivertonAG » May 20th, 2020, 3:14 pm

It looks like all of his highlights are in games against the Washington Generals. Am I right?



User avatar
treesap32
Moderator
Posts: 15006
Joined: July 28th, 2005, 1:00 am
Location: Washington D.C.
Has thanked: 285 times
Been thanked: 586 times
Contact:

Re: Max Shulga

Post by treesap32 » May 20th, 2020, 11:09 pm

Kid looks good. I'm excited about this signing.
These users thanked the author treesap32 for the post (total 2):
hipsterdoofus21Jjoey52



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9980
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 5508 times
Been thanked: 3283 times
Contact:

Re: Max Shulga

Post by aggies22 » May 20th, 2020, 11:22 pm

j5b wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 1:07 pm
Yossarian wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 12:59 pm
Who is he? What does he bring to the table?
And were any other schools recruiting him? Interesting to see the list of a schools we beat out, if any. He looks like a solid player that can knock down shots. I'm in
From what I understand, there were several PAC-12 and Mountain West schools in on him.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post (total 4):
slcaggSLBJjoey52AggieFBObsession



User avatar
lcrasmus
Posts: 1387
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:40 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by lcrasmus » May 21st, 2020, 1:11 am

Wish star insider nvspuds hasn't dropped the ball on this one. Just when you think a guy really had the scoop.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author lcrasmus for the post:
Real Life Aggie



slcagg
Posts: 5580
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1011 times
Been thanked: 859 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by slcagg » May 21st, 2020, 4:39 am

lcrasmus wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:11 am
Wish star insider nvspuds hasn't dropped the ball on this one. Just when you think a guy really had the scoop.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He was mad after we listed all of the schools in Nevada. In all seriousness he has been great to have.



nvspuds
Posts: 888
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 6:32 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 326 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by nvspuds » May 21st, 2020, 8:05 am

Since I fumbled here I thought I would give you a little fun tidbit. Pack incoming freshman guard Alem Huseinovic is from Bosnia Herzegovina (BIH) and played in that tournament shown here in your highlight reel of Shulga. They may have guarded each other. Alem played his high school ball in Phoenix. Of course Shulga's reel doesn't show all the times Alem took him to the rack and posterized him :)
These users thanked the author nvspuds for the post (total 2):
elcheque2Jjoey52



SLB
Posts: 4429
Joined: November 3rd, 2016, 8:47 pm
Has thanked: 205 times
Been thanked: 395 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by SLB » May 21st, 2020, 8:58 am

nvspuds wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:05 am
Since I fumbled here I thought I would give you a little fun tidbit. Pack incoming freshman guard Alem Huseinovic is from Bosnia Herzegovina (BIH) and played in that tournament shown here in your highlight reel of Shulga. They may have guarded each other. Alem played his high school ball in Phoenix. Of course Shulga's reel doesn't show all the times Alem took him to the rack and posterized him :)
Could you post that highlight reel spuds?



nvspuds
Posts: 888
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 6:32 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 326 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by nvspuds » May 21st, 2020, 9:12 am

Here is Alem in the under 16 tourney.




nvspuds
Posts: 888
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 6:32 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 326 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by nvspuds » May 21st, 2020, 9:20 am

oops..looks like the link won't play..However, there is lots of videos of Alem on youtube.



OrangeCountyAggie
Posts: 333
Joined: December 17th, 2018, 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by OrangeCountyAggie » May 21st, 2020, 12:33 pm

aggies22 wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 11:22 pm
j5b wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 1:07 pm
Yossarian wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 12:59 pm
Who is he? What does he bring to the table?
And were any other schools recruiting him? Interesting to see the list of a schools we beat out, if any. He looks like a solid player that can knock down shots. I'm in
From what I understand, there were several PAC-12 and Mountain West schools in on him.
What is his star rating?



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9980
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 5508 times
Been thanked: 3283 times
Contact:

Re: Max Shulga

Post by aggies22 » May 21st, 2020, 1:07 pm

OrangeCountyAggie wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 12:33 pm
aggies22 wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 11:22 pm
j5b wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 1:07 pm
Yossarian wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 12:59 pm
Who is he? What does he bring to the table?
And were any other schools recruiting him? Interesting to see the list of a schools we beat out, if any. He looks like a solid player that can knock down shots. I'm in
From what I understand, there were several PAC-12 and Mountain West schools in on him.
What is his star rating?
I've submitted his film for evaluation and rating.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
Real Life Aggie



User avatar
Real Life Aggie
Posts: 1632
Joined: April 10th, 2019, 4:28 pm
Location: North Ogden, UT
Has thanked: 1395 times
Been thanked: 566 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by Real Life Aggie » May 21st, 2020, 1:10 pm

aggies22 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:07 pm
OrangeCountyAggie wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 12:33 pm
aggies22 wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 11:22 pm
j5b wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 1:07 pm
Yossarian wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 12:59 pm
Who is he? What does he bring to the table?
And were any other schools recruiting him? Interesting to see the list of a schools we beat out, if any. He looks like a solid player that can knock down shots. I'm in
From what I understand, there were several PAC-12 and Mountain West schools in on him.
What is his star rating?
I've submitted his film for evaluation and rating.
Do you have thoughts or expectations about where it will land? More likely to get an answer, how long does that process take?



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9980
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 5508 times
Been thanked: 3283 times
Contact:

Re: Max Shulga

Post by aggies22 » May 21st, 2020, 1:14 pm

Real Life Aggie wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:10 pm
aggies22 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:07 pm
OrangeCountyAggie wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 12:33 pm
aggies22 wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 11:22 pm
j5b wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 1:07 pm
Yossarian wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 12:59 pm
Who is he? What does he bring to the table?
And were any other schools recruiting him? Interesting to see the list of a schools we beat out, if any. He looks like a solid player that can knock down shots. I'm in
From what I understand, there were several PAC-12 and Mountain West schools in on him.
What is his star rating?
I've submitted his film for evaluation and rating.
Do you have thoughts or expectations about where it will land? More likely to get an answer, how long does that process take?
I think he'll get at least a mid-3 star rating. The process takes as long as it takes for my higher ups to get around to complete the evaluation. I also submitted Rollie Worster. I thought my higher ups would get it done on their own. Apparently not.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
Real Life Aggie



OrangeCountyAggie
Posts: 333
Joined: December 17th, 2018, 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by OrangeCountyAggie » May 21st, 2020, 3:17 pm

aggies22 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:14 pm
Real Life Aggie wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:10 pm
aggies22 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:07 pm
OrangeCountyAggie wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 12:33 pm
aggies22 wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 11:22 pm
j5b wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 1:07 pm
Yossarian wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 12:59 pm
Who is he? What does he bring to the table?
And were any other schools recruiting him? Interesting to see the list of a schools we beat out, if any. He looks like a solid player that can knock down shots. I'm in
From what I understand, there were several PAC-12 and Mountain West schools in on him.
What is his star rating?
I've submitted his film for evaluation and rating.
Do you have thoughts or expectations about where it will land? More likely to get an answer, how long does that process take?
I think he'll get at least a mid-3 star rating. The process takes as long as it takes for my higher ups to get around to complete the evaluation. I also submitted Rollie Worster. I thought my higher ups would get it done on their own. Apparently not.
Thanks for doing that 22. I'd be interested in how this class stacks up (rating wise) after it's all said and done. Top in the MWC at least.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9980
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 5508 times
Been thanked: 3283 times
Contact:

Re: Max Shulga

Post by aggies22 » May 21st, 2020, 3:32 pm

OrangeCountyAggie wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 3:17 pm
aggies22 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:14 pm
Real Life Aggie wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:10 pm
aggies22 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:07 pm
OrangeCountyAggie wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 12:33 pm
aggies22 wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 11:22 pm
j5b wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 1:07 pm
Yossarian wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 12:59 pm
Who is he? What does he bring to the table?
And were any other schools recruiting him? Interesting to see the list of a schools we beat out, if any. He looks like a solid player that can knock down shots. I'm in
From what I understand, there were several PAC-12 and Mountain West schools in on him.
What is his star rating?
I've submitted his film for evaluation and rating.
Do you have thoughts or expectations about where it will land? More likely to get an answer, how long does that process take?
I think he'll get at least a mid-3 star rating. The process takes as long as it takes for my higher ups to get around to complete the evaluation. I also submitted Rollie Worster. I thought my higher ups would get it done on their own. Apparently not.
Thanks for doing that 22. I'd be interested in how this class stacks up (rating wise) after it's all said and done. Top in the MWC at least.
I would say very likely!



User avatar
BLUERUFiO
Posts: 2472
Joined: August 30th, 2011, 1:22 pm
Location: Smithfield
Has thanked: 880 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by BLUERUFiO » May 21st, 2020, 3:43 pm

This guy loves his euro step. I can see dumb refs calling him for travels sometimes on the euro. I really like his handles and feel for the game. Of course his efficiency/shot. Great looking player IMO.


GO AGGIES! GO AGGIES! HEY! HEY! HEY!

User avatar
AggiesForever
Pick'em Champ - '15 Kickoff
Posts: 1974
Joined: January 1st, 1997, 12:00 am
Has thanked: 220 times
Been thanked: 211 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by AggiesForever » May 21st, 2020, 5:22 pm

Most US refs, when they see a really good eurostep, like the one Bairstow did in the tournament last year, are too dumbfounded to do anything but stand there and gawk.
These users thanked the author AggiesForever for the post:
BLUERUFiO



AgMan21
Posts: 1408
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:01 pm
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 160 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by AgMan21 » May 22nd, 2020, 7:57 am

My favorite eurostep:

Image
These users thanked the author AgMan21 for the post (total 5):
AggiePTusufan1aggies22crazywookieIdaAg93



User avatar
BLUERUFiO
Posts: 2472
Joined: August 30th, 2011, 1:22 pm
Location: Smithfield
Has thanked: 880 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by BLUERUFiO » June 15th, 2020, 4:36 pm

This is one filthy assist:


GO AGGIES! GO AGGIES! HEY! HEY! HEY!

Dkdavis
Posts: 174
Joined: January 28th, 2019, 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 69 times
Been thanked: 59 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by Dkdavis » June 17th, 2020, 1:22 pm

BLUERUFiO wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 4:36 pm
This is one filthy assist:
Had to slow this one down to .25 speed to see how he got the ball over!



User avatar
Real Life Aggie
Posts: 1632
Joined: April 10th, 2019, 4:28 pm
Location: North Ogden, UT
Has thanked: 1395 times
Been thanked: 566 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by Real Life Aggie » June 17th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Dkdavis wrote:
June 17th, 2020, 1:22 pm
Had to slow this one down to .25 speed to see how he got the ball over!
Music sounds awful at that speed.



AggieFBObsession
Posts: 948
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 833 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by AggieFBObsession » June 22nd, 2020, 4:00 pm

With Max from Ukraine and Zahar from Russian and Poland already representing with Kuba, I'm loving every minute of all of this. Why?

My fiance is from Ukraine and I love the connection that's happening at the same time with the Aggies. Go Aggies!
These users thanked the author AggieFBObsession for the post (total 2):
aggies22USU78



User avatar
Real Life Aggie
Posts: 1632
Joined: April 10th, 2019, 4:28 pm
Location: North Ogden, UT
Has thanked: 1395 times
Been thanked: 566 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by Real Life Aggie » June 22nd, 2020, 4:04 pm

AggieFBObsession wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 4:00 pm
With Max from Ukraine and Zahar from Russian and Poland already representing with Kuba, I'm loving every minute of all of this. Why?

My fiance is from Ukraine and I love the connection that's happening at the same time with the Aggies. Go Aggies!
Brings a whole new meaning to the term "bloc party".
These users thanked the author Real Life Aggie for the post (total 4):
AggieFBObsessionAggieArmyaggieguy13sam tingey



User avatar
USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly
Posts: 8314
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has thanked: 1814 times
Been thanked: 525 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by USU78 » June 22nd, 2020, 5:39 pm

AggieFBObsession wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 4:00 pm
With Max from Ukraine and Zahar from Russian and Poland already representing with Kuba, I'm loving every minute of all of this. Why?

My fiance is from Ukraine and I love the connection that's happening at the same time with the Aggies. Go Aggies!
Heard about this development:

https://ladadate.com/mail-order-brides


You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

AggieFBObsession
Posts: 948
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 833 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by AggieFBObsession » June 23rd, 2020, 12:24 pm

USU78 wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 5:39 pm
AggieFBObsession wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 4:00 pm
With Max from Ukraine and Zahar from Russian and Poland already representing with Kuba, I'm loving every minute of all of this. Why?

My fiance is from Ukraine and I love the connection that's happening at the same time with the Aggies. Go Aggies!
Heard about this development:

https://ladadate.com/mail-order-brides
Way off, 78, but nice try.
These users thanked the author AggieFBObsession for the post:
USU78



User avatar
Real Life Aggie
Posts: 1632
Joined: April 10th, 2019, 4:28 pm
Location: North Ogden, UT
Has thanked: 1395 times
Been thanked: 566 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by Real Life Aggie » June 23rd, 2020, 12:51 pm

AggieFBObsession wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 12:24 pm
USU78 wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 5:39 pm
AggieFBObsession wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 4:00 pm
With Max from Ukraine and Zahar from Russian and Poland already representing with Kuba, I'm loving every minute of all of this. Why?

My fiance is from Ukraine and I love the connection that's happening at the same time with the Aggies. Go Aggies!
Heard about this development:

https://ladadate.com/mail-order-brides
Way off, 78, but nice try.
He was just looking to build camaraderie.



User avatar
USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly
Posts: 8314
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has thanked: 1814 times
Been thanked: 525 times

Re: Max Shulga

Post by USU78 » June 23rd, 2020, 2:01 pm

Death is easy. Comedy is hard.
These users thanked the author USU78 for the post:
AggieFBObsession


You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic