SDSU will get the #1 seed in the NCAA tournament. Utah St will get the 8 seed in the NCAA tournament

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
SDSU
Troll

SDSU will get the #1 seed in the NCAA tournament. Utah St will get the 8 seed in the NCAA tournament

Post by SDSU » March 11th, 2020, 2:45 pm

Still have to wait until Baylor or Dayton loses their conf. tournament and SDSU gets the 1 seed

USU is locked at being an 8 seed. A bubble team who wins their auto bid will almost/always get the 8 seed.

Certainly if USU is capable of beating #1 seed SDSU in three attempts, they should roll over the Kansas jayhawks in the 2nd round of the ncaa tournament.

i'm hoping SDSU and UTah St will be in the final four and perhaps play each other in the NCAA title game

the bottom line is, the NCAA championship trophy will go to the mountain west conference

aceofspadeskb

Re: SDSU will get the #1 seed in the NCAA tournament. Utah St will get the 8 seed in the NCAA tournament

Post by aceofspadeskb » March 11th, 2020, 2:49 pm

Perfect model of a passive aggressive troll.

Don't feed him.
These users thanked the author aceofspadeskb for the post:
hipsterdoofus21

brownjeans
Flatulent

Re: SDSU will get the #1 seed in the NCAA tournament. Utah St will get the 8 seed in the NCAA tournament

Post by brownjeans » March 11th, 2020, 3:21 pm

Repeat from a few days ago? This is just sad

SDSU
Troll

Post by SDSU » March 11th, 2020, 5:04 pm

aceofspadeskb wrote:
March 11th, 2020, 2:49 pm

Don't feed him.
?

how am i trolling when i'm rooting for USU to make it to the final four?

i'm showing my support the MWC. USU i will root for them in the ncaa tournament.

ThunderAggie

Post by ThunderAggie » March 11th, 2020, 5:12 pm

SDSU wrote:
March 11th, 2020, 5:04 pm
aceofspadeskb wrote:
March 11th, 2020, 2:49 pm

Don't feed him.
?

how am i trolling when i'm rooting for USU to make it to the final four?

i'm showing my support the MWC. USU i will root for them in the ncaa tournament.
We appreciate it! But, behind all of your posts is a troll like jab that you guys are better than us. You continue to dig yourself deeper with every post.

Just admit it. You guys have a great team and had a great year BUT we are the Mountain West Champs!

Seriously though good luck in the tourney to the Aztecs. We both need to represent the MW!
These users thanked the author ThunderAggie for the post:
JSHarvey

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » March 11th, 2020, 6:38 pm

You would think byu fans would have better things to worry about with them having their best team in a long time. Aggies don't troll cougarboard like this.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic