Merrill Eye

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5913
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has thanked: 220 times
Been thanked: 321 times
Contact:

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by TheAKAggie » January 14th, 2020, 10:59 am

aggies22 wrote:
Bank Shot wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:04 pm
aggies22 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:55 pm
TheAKAggie wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:15 pm
aggies22 wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:24 am
He took an elbow in the second half against Air Force funny thing is is a foul was never called on the elbow that hit him in the face which generally those are supposed to be looked at for a flagrant.
The Mountain West Conference and therefore the referees don't care about Utah State.
Victim Mode!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha! No victims here my Aggie brother! Just skepticism about whether the Mountain West has our best interest at heart.
Under the current administration, I'm not sure the MWC has any of the school's best interest at heart.
With the exception of Boise State, you might be right my Aggie brother.
As a professional referee (1099’s and everything), there are bad officials, and good officials, and inconsistent officials, and thin skinned officials, but nobody is out to get any one team. Trust me, I’ve been accused of it. My response? “That says more about your character than mine.”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author TheAKAggie for the post (total 2):
oleblu111ChicAggie


Hail Aggies!

User avatar
AGinNEIowa
Pick'em Champ - '15, '16, '17 WTHCG
Posts: 6294
Joined: January 10th, 2003, 12:00 am
Location: northeast Iowa
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by AGinNEIowa » January 14th, 2020, 11:12 am

Real Life Aggie wrote:
January 13th, 2020, 1:13 pm
uscaggie wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:41 pm
What exactly does a dentist look like?
White guy, nondescript. Not good looking, but not bad looking. Nice teeth. You might recall that they were wearing a nice pair of khakis, but you can't remember exactly what their generic face looks like.

Interesting fact: 93.2% of dentists in Utah are male.
The place I go for dentistry has 3 dentists, all are female. It's pleasant place to go, considering what has to be done....


2020 PICK'EM GOOGLE Docs -
WEEK 12 (pick entry)

WEEK 11 (results)

User avatar
Real Life Aggie
Posts: 1628
Joined: April 10th, 2019, 4:28 pm
Location: North Ogden, UT
Has thanked: 1372 times
Been thanked: 566 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by Real Life Aggie » January 14th, 2020, 11:17 am

AGinNEIowa wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 11:12 am
Real Life Aggie wrote:
January 13th, 2020, 1:13 pm
uscaggie wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:41 pm
What exactly does a dentist look like?
White guy, nondescript. Not good looking, but not bad looking. Nice teeth. You might recall that they were wearing a nice pair of khakis, but you can't remember exactly what their generic face looks like.

Interesting fact: 93.2% of dentists in Utah are male.
The place I go for dentistry has 3 dentists, all are female. It's pleasant place to go, considering what has to be done....
Are they surrounded by surprisingly attractive male dental hygienists?
These users thanked the author Real Life Aggie for the post:
TheAKAggie



User avatar
USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly
Posts: 8307
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has thanked: 1813 times
Been thanked: 525 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by USU78 » January 14th, 2020, 11:28 am

Real Life Aggie wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 11:17 am
AGinNEIowa wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 11:12 am
Real Life Aggie wrote:
January 13th, 2020, 1:13 pm
uscaggie wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:41 pm
What exactly does a dentist look like?
White guy, nondescript. Not good looking, but not bad looking. Nice teeth. You might recall that they were wearing a nice pair of khakis, but you can't remember exactly what their generic face looks like.

Interesting fact: 93.2% of dentists in Utah are male.
The place I go for dentistry has 3 dentists, all are female. It's pleasant place to go, considering what has to be done....
Are they surrounded by surprisingly attractive male dental hygienists?
A boy's gotta marry somebody, doesn't he?


You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

User avatar
AGinNEIowa
Pick'em Champ - '15, '16, '17 WTHCG
Posts: 6294
Joined: January 10th, 2003, 12:00 am
Location: northeast Iowa
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by AGinNEIowa » January 14th, 2020, 11:45 am

Real Life Aggie wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 11:17 am
AGinNEIowa wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 11:12 am
Real Life Aggie wrote:
January 13th, 2020, 1:13 pm
uscaggie wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:41 pm
What exactly does a dentist look like?
White guy, nondescript. Not good looking, but not bad looking. Nice teeth. You might recall that they were wearing a nice pair of khakis, but you can't remember exactly what their generic face looks like.

Interesting fact: 93.2% of dentists in Utah are male.
The place I go for dentistry has 3 dentists, all are female. It's pleasant place to go, considering what has to be done....
Are they surrounded by surprisingly attractive male dental hygienists?
only males in the building are patients.


2020 PICK'EM GOOGLE Docs -
WEEK 12 (pick entry)

WEEK 11 (results)

MalAgua
Posts: 479
Joined: December 4th, 2010, 1:23 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by MalAgua » January 14th, 2020, 12:00 pm

AGinNEIowa wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 11:45 am
Real Life Aggie wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 11:17 am
AGinNEIowa wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 11:12 am
Real Life Aggie wrote:
January 13th, 2020, 1:13 pm
uscaggie wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:41 pm
What exactly does a dentist look like?
White guy, nondescript. Not good looking, but not bad looking. Nice teeth. You might recall that they were wearing a nice pair of khakis, but you can't remember exactly what their generic face looks like.

Interesting fact: 93.2% of dentists in Utah are male.
The place I go for dentistry has 3 dentists, all are female. It's pleasant place to go, considering what has to be done....
Are they surrounded by surprisingly attractive male dental hygienists?
only males in the building are patients.
I think I got my hair cut at a place like that once, they're all in swimsuits while they clean and floss your teeth for you?



User avatar
ChicAggie
Posts: 2816
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:18 pm
Location: Chicago
Has thanked: 357 times
Been thanked: 380 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by ChicAggie » January 15th, 2020, 8:18 am

USU78 wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 10:31 am
Just checked the online translate to confirm what I thought. Feminine dentist is dentiste (F f noun "dentist").
While that may be true in other parts of the world, it's not true in Utah. It's "dentresses." Story checks out.
These users thanked the author ChicAggie for the post:
USU78


"Good is the enemy of great.” ~ Jim Collins

Aggie formerly in Hawaii
Posts: 3176
Joined: October 22nd, 2016, 1:06 am
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 471 times

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » January 15th, 2020, 6:45 pm

TheAKAggie wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 10:59 am
aggies22 wrote:
Bank Shot wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:04 pm
aggies22 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:55 pm
TheAKAggie wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:15 pm
aggies22 wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:24 am
He took an elbow in the second half against Air Force funny thing is is a foul was never called on the elbow that hit him in the face which generally those are supposed to be looked at for a flagrant.
The Mountain West Conference and therefore the referees don't care about Utah State.
Victim Mode!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha! No victims here my Aggie brother! Just skepticism about whether the Mountain West has our best interest at heart.
Under the current administration, I'm not sure the MWC has any of the school's best interest at heart.
With the exception of Boise State, you might be right my Aggie brother.
As a professional referee (1099’s and everything), there are bad officials, and good officials, and inconsistent officials, and thin skinned officials, but nobody is out to get any one team. Trust me, I’ve been accused of it. My response? “That says more about your character than mine.”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. Referees get character assassinated probably more than any profession. Some refs are terrible and even good refs make bad calls that change games, but the idea that so many refs are in the tank for one team or another is ludicrous. If you believe a ref is truly targeting one team you better have proof and be ready to take that to the proper authorities.



jpswensen
Posts: 1542
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 6:59 pm
Location: Pullman, WA
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 227 times
Contact:

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by jpswensen » January 15th, 2020, 10:36 pm

TheAKAggie wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
Bank Shot wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:04 pm
aggies22 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:55 pm
TheAKAggie wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:15 pm
aggies22 wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:24 am
He took an elbow in the second half against Air Force funny thing is is a foul was never called on the elbow that hit him in the face which generally those are supposed to be looked at for a flagrant.
The Mountain West Conference and therefore the referees don't care about Utah State.
Victim Mode!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha! No victims here my Aggie brother! Just skepticism about whether the Mountain West has our best interest at heart.
Under the current administration, I'm not sure the MWC has any of the school's best interest at heart.
With the exception of Boise State, you might be right my Aggie brother.
As a professional referee (1099’s and everything), there are bad officials, and good officials, and inconsistent officials, and thin skinned officials, but nobody is out to get any one team. Trust me, I’ve been accused of it. My response? “That says more about your character than mine.”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn’t ahbye claim there is video proof claiming otherwise with respects to Dave Hall?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author jpswensen for the post:
aggies22


Jordan Nathan's #2 Fan (seriously, YBA thinks he wins out against mom?!?!?!)

User avatar
treesap32
Moderator
Posts: 15005
Joined: July 28th, 2005, 1:00 am
Location: Washington D.C.
Has thanked: 285 times
Been thanked: 586 times
Contact:

Re: Merrill Eye

Post by treesap32 » January 17th, 2020, 1:48 pm

jpswensen wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 10:36 pm
TheAKAggie wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
Bank Shot wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:04 pm
aggies22 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:55 pm
TheAKAggie wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 7:15 pm
aggies22 wrote:
Aggie84025 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:24 am
He took an elbow in the second half against Air Force funny thing is is a foul was never called on the elbow that hit him in the face which generally those are supposed to be looked at for a flagrant.
The Mountain West Conference and therefore the referees don't care about Utah State.
Victim Mode!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha! No victims here my Aggie brother! Just skepticism about whether the Mountain West has our best interest at heart.
Under the current administration, I'm not sure the MWC has any of the school's best interest at heart.
With the exception of Boise State, you might be right my Aggie brother.
As a professional referee (1099’s and everything), there are bad officials, and good officials, and inconsistent officials, and thin skinned officials, but nobody is out to get any one team. Trust me, I’ve been accused of it. My response? “That says more about your character than mine.”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn’t ahbye claim there is video proof claiming otherwise with respects to Dave Hall?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, and there is proof.



Locked Previous topicNext topic