Page 1 of 3

Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 12:35 am
by SDSU
thanks

also, beat florida. Otherwise u guys would have to sweep us in conference play to even remotely get a chance for an at-large. Cupcake non conference schedules doesn't work if it's a non p6 school.

-cheers- the undefeated aztecs

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 12:37 am
by MetsJetsAggies
K.

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 12:49 am
by bluegrouse
Yawn

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 1:05 am
by Turtle
When you get beat in the spectrum PLEASE don't punch our fire extinguisher. We just barely got it replaced..

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 1:36 am
by Real Life Aggie
SDSU wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 12:35 am
thanks

also, beat florida. Otherwise u guys would have to sweep us in conference play to even remotely get a chance for an at-large. Cupcake non conference schedules doesn't work if it's a non p6 school.

-cheers- the undefeated aztecs
We can't all play Texas Southern, Grand Canyon, San Diego, LIU Brooklyn, and Tennessee State.

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 6:09 am
by slcagg
Real Life Aggie wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 1:36 am
SDSU wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 12:35 am
thanks

also, beat florida. Otherwise u guys would have to sweep us in conference play to even remotely get a chance for an at-large. Cupcake non conference schedules doesn't work if it's a non p6 school.

-cheers- the undefeated aztecs
We can't all play Texas Southern, Grand Canyon, San Diego, LIU Brooklyn, and Tennessee State.
Hey they did squeak out a win vs BYU who obviously was missing their best player for that game. BYU would have won that game by 10 if Yoeli was playing.

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 8:09 am
by AndroidAggie
I love being important enough for trash talk

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 8:57 am
by Real Life Aggie
slcagg wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 6:09 am
Real Life Aggie wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 1:36 am
SDSU wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 12:35 am
thanks

also, beat florida. Otherwise u guys would have to sweep us in conference play to even remotely get a chance for an at-large. Cupcake non conference schedules doesn't work if it's a non p6 school.

-cheers- the undefeated aztecs
We can't all play Texas Southern, Grand Canyon, San Diego, LIU Brooklyn, and Tennessee State.
Hey they did squeak out a win vs BYU who obviously was missing their best player for that game. BYU would have won that game by 10 if Yoeli was playing.
And I'm glad they did. All the trash talk in the world won't let me root for anyone to lose to BYU-Provo. On that day, we were all Aztecs. Just like, next Tuesday, we're all runnin' with the Pack.

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 3:24 pm
by Usu0505
Good job beating San Jose by a lucky buzzer beater on your home floor. DB!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 3:45 pm
by Bank Shot
Troll alert! This is the same guy from last year that was crowing about both the McDaniels bros being on the floor this year.

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 3:58 pm
by Usu0505
Bank Shot wrote:Troll alert! This is the same guy from last year that was crowing about both the McDaniels bros being on the floor this year.
I figured it was prob the same dude. How pathetic his life must be


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 4:06 pm
by MetsJetsAggies
SDSU wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 12:35 am
thanks

also, beat florida. Otherwise u guys would have to sweep us in conference play to even remotely get a chance for an at-large. Cupcake non conference schedules doesn't work if it's a non p6 school.

-cheers- the undefeated aztecs
Maybe your team was looking ahead to our game in 3 weeks while playing SJSU today too

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 4:22 pm
by ThunderAggie
Notice how he didn't come back. Probably about had a heart attack today vs San Jose.

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 4:55 pm
by SDSU
we are pretty much guaranteed an at-large bid. Just want a good seeding by beating USU if in case we don't win the MWC tournament.

I do feel kinda bad that USU has to win the MWC tournament though. an LSU win isnt' good enough imo, unless USU goes like 30-4 or something like that. Any road loss to any scrubby MW school will pretty much kick USU off. their weak non conference schedule is the reason.

it's probably the weakest non conference schedule out of any MWC team

who was the genius to give USU such a weak non conference schedule?

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 4:57 pm
by Roy McAvoy
SDSU wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 4:55 pm
we are pretty much guaranteed an at-large bid. Just want a good seeding by beating USU if in case we don't win the MWC tournament.

I do feel kinda bad that USU has to win the MWC tournament though. an LSU win isnt' good enough imo, unless USU goes like 30-4 or something like that. Any road loss to any scrubby MW school will pretty much kick USU off. their weak non conference schedule is the reason.

it's probably the weakest non conference schedule out of any MWC team

who was the genius to give USU such a weak non conference schedule?
Everybody refused to play us and no one would schedule us because they knew it was a loss.

Teams were lining up to schedule SDSU because it’s a place with nice weather and somewhere they thought they could get a guaranteed decent win.

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 4:59 pm
by ProvoAggie
SDSU wrote:we are pretty much guaranteed an at-large bid. Just want a good seeding by beating USU if in case we don't win the MWC tournament.

I do feel kinda bad that USU has to win the MWC tournament though. an LSU win isnt' good enough imo, unless USU goes like 30-4 or something like that. Any road loss to any scrubby MW school will pretty much kick USU off. their weak non conference schedule is the reason.

it's probably the weakest non conference schedule out of any MWC team

who was the genius to give USU such a weak non conference schedule?
KenPom says that SDSU has 2 A-tier games and 1 B-tier game. USU has 3 A-tier games and a B-tier. It's not like your schedule is anything amazing. We still have Florida and BYU (at full strength).

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk


Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 5:04 pm
by SDSU
would rather have USU go 10-3 or 9-4 w/ a stronger non conference schedule than 12-1. i mean really, ANY loss to any sub .500 MWC school at home or on the road is a death penalty.

do you remember when USU was ranked, yet they didn't get an at large? ouch

I'm praying USU beats florida. Otherwise they have to run the table(while avoiding bad sub .500 losses) for an at large. Even sweeping SDSU in conference play isn't good enough. Just my 2 cents.

i hope the MWC is a 2 bid league, but what irks me is how the projected #1 team to win the MWC has the #1 WEAKEST non conference schedule.

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 5:08 pm
by SDSU
SDSU wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 5:04 pm
would rather have USU go 10-3 or 9-4 w/ a stronger non conference schedule than 12-1. i mean really, ANY loss to any sub .500 MWC school at home or on the road is a death penalty. m

do you remember when USU was ranked, yet they didn't get an at large? ouch

I'm praying USU beats florida. Otherwise they have to run the table(while avoiding bad sub .500 losses) for an at large. Even sweeping SDSU in conference play isn't good enough. Just my 2 cents.

i hope the MWC is a 2 bid league, but what irks me is how the projected #1 team to win the MWC has the #1 WEAKEST non conference schedule.
except, SDSU doesn't have any losses and going 13-0 in non conference play will be factored in. early rankings are pointless up until selection sunday. The only thing SDSU has to do is beat USU just once. So even if they go like 28-6 before selection sunday, they will still get an at large

btw, beating BYU @ provo is MORE impressive than beating BYU @ home. keep that in mind

the las vegas invitational pretty much solidified our at large. it's USU that i'm worried about. All we have to do is beat USU once and not have any bad losses and we are pretty much set for an at large bid. yes, even a 27-7 sdsu has a better chance getting an at large than a 30-4 USU team.

that's how i' m annoyed how weak your non conference schedule is.

weren't u guys ranked and NOT get an at large bid bcuz of how weak the aggies non conference schedule? a ranked team not getting an large. Ouch

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 5:12 pm
by Roy McAvoy
SDSU wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 5:08 pm
SDSU wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 5:04 pm
would rather have USU go 10-3 or 9-4 w/ a stronger non conference schedule than 12-1. i mean really, ANY loss to any sub .500 MWC school at home or on the road is a death penalty.

do you remember when USU was ranked, yet they didn't get an at large? ouch

I'm praying USU beats florida. Otherwise they have to run the table(while avoiding bad sub .500 losses) for an at large. Even sweeping SDSU in conference play isn't good enough. Just my 2 cents.

i hope the MWC is a 2 bid league, but what irks me is how the projected #1 team to win the MWC has the #1 WEAKEST non conference schedule.
except, SDSU doesn't have any losses. early rankings are pointless up until selection sunday.

btw, beating BYU @ provo is MORE impressive than beating BYU @ home. keep that in mind

the las vegas invitational pretty much solidified our at large. it's USU that i'm extremely worried about. All we have to do is beat USU once and not have any bad losses and we are pretty much set for an at large bid.
I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you’re trying to be serious here and not troll.

You do know USU is facing BYU at a neutral site and BYU has a player better than anyone on SDSU’s roster who was out for the BYU vs SDSU game, right?

That game was close with Yoeli child’s out. If he plays it’s probably an easy BYU win.

Also, usu scheduled 3 teams that were all top 25 preseason. SDSU didn’t schedule a single team that was top 25 preseason.

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 5:15 pm
by WAaggieFan
I believe that we will win.... TM USU


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 5:17 pm
by SDSU
Roy McAvoy wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 5:12 pm
SDSU wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 5:08 pm
SDSU wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 5:04 pm
would rather have USU go 10-3 or 9-4 w/ a stronger non conference schedule than 12-1. i mean really, ANY loss to any sub .500 MWC school at home or on the road is a death penalty.

do you remember when USU was ranked, yet they didn't get an at large? ouch

I'm praying USU beats florida. Otherwise they have to run the table(while avoiding bad sub .500 losses) for an at large. Even sweeping SDSU in conference play isn't good enough. Just my 2 cents.

i hope the MWC is a 2 bid league, but what irks me is how the projected #1 team to win the MWC has the #1 WEAKEST non conference schedule.
except, SDSU doesn't have any losses. early rankings are pointless up until selection sunday.

btw, beating BYU @ provo is MORE impressive than beating BYU @ home. keep that in mind

the las vegas invitational pretty much solidified our at large. it's USU that i'm extremely worried about. All we have to do is beat USU once and not have any bad losses and we are pretty much set for an at large bid.
I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you’re trying to be serious here and not troll.

You do know USU is facing BYU at a neutral site and BYU has a player better than anyone on SDSU’s roster who was out for the BYU vs SDSU game, right?

That game was close with Yoeli child’s out. If he plays it’s probably an easy BYU win.

Also, usu scheduled 3 teams that were all top 25 preseason. SDSU didn’t schedule a single team that was top 25 preseason.
except he didn't, so u can't use the "what if argument" . And it was a ROAD WIN. BYU is projected to be a top 3 team in their conference. Same with creighton same with Iowa. Which means, even IF sdsu goes 28-6 for example, they will still get an at large compared to a 30-4 USU team who probably wont

tbh, beating USU once will solidify our at large. USU has to nearly run the table in conference play to even be considered.

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 5:23 pm
by Roy McAvoy
...

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 5:24 pm
by Roy McAvoy
SDSU wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 5:17 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 5:12 pm
I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you’re trying to be serious here and not troll.

You do know USU is facing BYU at a neutral site and BYU has a player better than anyone on SDSU’s roster who was out for the BYU vs SDSU game, right?

That game was close with Yoeli child’s out. If he plays it’s probably an easy BYU win.

Also, usu scheduled 3 teams that were all top 25 preseason. SDSU didn’t schedule a single team that was top 25 preseason.
except he didn't, so u can't use the "what if argument" . And it was a ROAD WIN. BYU is projected to be a top 3 team in their conference. Same with creighton same with Iowa. Which means, even IF sdsu goes 28-6 for example, they will still get an at large compared to a 30-4 USU team who probably wont

tbh, beating USU once will solidify our at large. USU has to nearly run the table in conference play to even be considered.
Image

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 5:30 pm
by SDSU
Roy McAvoy wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 5:12 pm
SDSU wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 5:08 pm
SDSU wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 5:04 pm
would rather have USU go 10-3 or 9-4 w/ a stronger non conference schedule than 12-1. i mean really, ANY loss to any sub .500 MWC school at home or on the road is a death penalty.

do you remember when USU was ranked, yet they didn't get an at large? ouch

I'm praying USU beats florida. Otherwise they have to run the table(while avoiding bad sub .500 losses) for an at large. Even sweeping SDSU in conference play isn't good enough. Just my 2 cents.

i hope the MWC is a 2 bid league, but what irks me is how the projected #1 team to win the MWC has the #1 WEAKEST non conference schedule.
except, SDSU doesn't have any losses. early rankings are pointless up until selection sunday.

btw, beating BYU @ provo is MORE impressive than beating BYU @ home. keep that in mind

the las vegas invitational pretty much solidified our at large. it's USU that i'm extremely worried about. All we have to do is beat USU once and not have any bad losses and we are pretty much set for an at large bid.
I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you’re trying to be serious here and not troll.

You do know USU is facing BYU at a neutral site and BYU has a player better than anyone on SDSU’s roster who was out for the BYU vs SDSU game, right?

That game was close with Yoeli child’s out. If he plays it’s probably an easy BYU win.

Also, usu scheduled 3 teams that were all top 25 preseason. SDSU didn’t schedule a single team that was top 25 preseason.
. non conference SOS will only get factored in on selection sunday. BYU for example, although they have a lot of losses, if they can beat gonzaga or st mary's once, even if they get 10-11 losses, they will get an at large because of their strength of schedule. Unlike USU.

what matters is selection sunday RESUME, not pre-season ranking.

Going unbeaten in non conference play(winning the las vegas invitational), all sdsu has to do at this point is go 27-7 before selection sunday. TBH, we don't have to beat USU to get an at large if we get at least 27 wins. If we beat USU once however, we can go 25-9 and will still be a bubble team.

USU doesn't have a resume worthy of an at large

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 5:32 pm
by SDSU
tldl;r

plz aggies, try not to lose anymore. I want the MWC to be a 2 bid league.

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 5:35 pm
by Roy McAvoy
SDSU wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 5:30 pm

. non conference SOS will only get factored in on selection sunday. BYU for example, although they have a lot of losses, if they can beat gonzaga or st mary's once, even if they get 10-11 losses, they will get an at large because of their strength of schedule. Unlike USU.

what matters is selection sunday RESUME, not pre-season ranking.

Going unbeaten in non conference play(winning the las vegas invitational), all sdsu has to do at this point is go 27-7 before selection sunday. TBH, we don't have to beat USU to get an at large if we get at least 27 wins. If we beat USU once however, we can go 25-9 and will still be a bubble team.

USU doesn't have a resume worthy of an at large
You were in here chirping last year too. Seems you're taking the beat downs we've been giving your aztecs pretty hard.

Image

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 5:42 pm
by SaintAggie
This guy isn't even a good troll. Moving on.

Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 5:43 pm
by Usu0505
SaintAggie wrote:This guy isn't even a good troll. Moving on.
I was gonna say one last thing about having our future NBA draft pick finally back but I agree. Moving on, nothing to see here.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 5:44 pm
by QuackAttackAggie
sdsu had to hit a 3 at the buzzer to beat sjsu by 2 points at home. might want to slow down a bit here.

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 5:47 pm
by ThunderAggie
SDSU wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 5:32 pm
tldl;r

plz aggies, try not to lose anymore. I want the MWC to be a 2 bid league.
I have read every comment on this thread and you definelty do not know what you are talking about.

The fact is Utah State had a tougher non conference schedule coming into the season and honestly I still think we have a tougher schedule than the Aztecs. Iowa and LSU are similar, but LSU has 2 potential NBA draftees in Watford and Smart. Iowa has none. We play Florida and even though they have 3 or so losses, they were preseason top 5 and are better than Creighton. They also have 2 potential NBA draftees in Blackshear and Scottie Lewis. We both play BYU. We play St Marys who is probably the equivalent of Utah, but St Marys is actually ranked higher. Those are the best teams we both face out of conference and there is not much difference between them. We both won a OOC tournament, us the Jamaica Classic and you guys the LV Invitational. I don't get how you say we have the worst out of conference schedule. Maybe some other teams play Duke like Colorado State but Duke is not gonna schedule USU since they don't want to risk losing. So pretty much we wanted to play some good teams but they did not want to play us (Utah and probably many more) as they did not want the chance of losing to an Aggie team who was projected to make the tourney. I think when all is said and done, we both can't lose too many games if we want an at large game. I am not saying we are better than you guys as I think it will be a good game, but don't go bragging on your team on other fan sites especially after hitting a buzzer beat to beat San Jose state.

Also, why even try to start this. You keep saying the same thing over and over like you want to make as many people mad as you can. SAD. Go back to Aztec land. Your just asking for enemies in conference. I was really starting to hope SDSU goes undefeated for as long as possible but now I am not sure I want to see you guys win again.....

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 6:01 pm
by SDSU
Roy

except we don't have to win the MWC tournament to get an at large bid unlike last year.

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 6:04 pm
by SDSU
thunder, non conference sos only gets applied on selection sunday. Ask monmouth that when they won a couple of non conference road power conference schools (UCLA for example) yet they didn't get a bid

also, even if you Utah st had a better non conf. sos pre season, if they didn't win any meaningful games, it's as good as useless any way. Losing to st mary's and florida for example isn't good

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 6:10 pm
by TheAKAggie
Yawn


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 6:11 pm
by Donman
Does SDSU have a basketball team this year?

Re: Will be rooting for USU before we win by blow out in conference play

Posted: December 8th, 2019, 6:14 pm
by ThunderAggie
SDSU wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 6:04 pm
thunder, non conference sos only gets applied on selection sunday. Ask monmouth that when they won a couple of non conference road power conference schools (UCLA for example) yet they didn't get a bid

also, even if you Utah st had a better non conf. sos pre season, if they didn't win any meaningful games, it's as good as useless any way. Losing to st mary's and florida for example isn't good
I see what you mean but by conference end, St Marys, Florida, and LSU may very well be in the top 25 as I am sure they will do good in conference. Iowa and Creighton will probably not be ranked any time during the season. I just mentioned preseason because you said what genius scheduled USU non conference schedule. Whoever did it was really smart as Florida was #4 and LSU was top 20 and coming off a sweet 16.