Jeff Otchere (Resurrecting an old thread)

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Roy McAvoy

Jeff Otchere (Resurrecting an old thread)

Post by Roy McAvoy » May 14th, 2019, 9:13 am

I thought it would be fun to look back at this. I tried to resurrect this old thread but I've noticed anything over seemingly 1 year old is "locked" and can't be brought back up (Why is that, Mods?) Here's the thread.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45593&p=512527&hili ... re#p512527

Remember him? There were other posts about him by Usufan5477 than just this thread. He was going to be the saving grace big man for Duryea supposedly. He was the #1 rated remaining JUCO Center recruit that we were going to bring in that was going to really help us this past season.

Well, what ever happened to him?

He averaged 4 points and 4 rebounds per game in 18 minutes per game, though he did start every game for Stony Brook. Stony Brook was the 166th ranked team in D1.
Last edited by Roy McAvoy on May 14th, 2019, 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Re: Jeff Otchere (Resurrecting an old thread)

Post by NVAggie » May 14th, 2019, 9:20 am

I remember the name, but not the game. Queta was better. I remember hearing how he was knee-knocked, slow, and a project. I guess we were wrong.

ProvoAggie
Site Admin

Post by ProvoAggie » May 14th, 2019, 10:26 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 9:13 am
I thought it would be fun to look back at this. I tried to resurrect this old thread but I've noticed anything over seemingly 1 year old is "locked" and can't be brought back up (Why is that, Mods?) Here's the thread.
It's something we did a while back because we were starting to have a lot of people revive year old threads with comments that didn't really add anything to it and it was causing confusion. Any thread that really needs to be revived (which isn't many) can have a new thread created like you did this time.
These users thanked the author ProvoAggie for the post (total 2):
thegreendalegelfChicAggie

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » May 14th, 2019, 11:24 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:

Remember him? There were other posts about him by Usufan5477 than just this thread. He was going to be the saving grace big man for Duryea supposedly. He was the #1 rated remaining JUCO Center recruit that we were going to bring in that was going to really help us this past season.

He averaged 4 points and 4 rebounds per game in 18 minutes per game, though he did start every game for Stony Brook. Stony Brook was the 166th ranked team in D1.
We'll done. :golfclap:

ususports

Post by ususports » May 14th, 2019, 2:59 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:

What you are ignoring is that with a good coach like Duryea, who has a strong and consistent history of developing players, this guy obviously would have blossomed at USU.;)
These users thanked the author ususports for the post:
ChicAggie

hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » May 14th, 2019, 3:15 pm

ususports wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 2:59 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:

What you are ignoring is that with a good coach like Duryea, who has a strong and consistent history of developing players, this guy obviously would have blossomed at USU.;)
We do owe some credit to Duryea for one of our most exciting and improbable wins last year.
These users thanked the author hipsterdoofus21 for the post:
ChicAggie

Locked Previous topicNext topic