Weber favored by 4

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
smfdaggie

Weber favored by 4

Post by smfdaggie » November 15th, 2011, 8:19 am

Covers.com has the Wildcats -4 for tonight.

Mr. Sneelock

Re: Weber favored by 4

Post by Mr. Sneelock » November 15th, 2011, 8:53 am

That seems a little high. I would have put it somewhere in the USU -2 to Weber -1 range.

Formerly TulsAGGIE

smfdaggie

Post by smfdaggie » November 15th, 2011, 8:58 am

It opened at -2 and is at -3.5 at a few places as well. Haven't seen an over/under yet.

WeberBacker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by WeberBacker » November 15th, 2011, 9:15 am

Mr. Sneelock wrote:That seems a little high. I would have put it somewhere in the USU -2 to Weber -1 range.
And that's why you're not employed to set spreads.

Mr. Sneelock

Post by Mr. Sneelock » November 15th, 2011, 9:17 am

WeberBacker wrote:
Mr. Sneelock wrote:That seems a little high. I would have put it somewhere in the USU -2 to Weber -1 range.
Slow down there, turbo. I was just making a comment. No need to be a douche. At least I am employed.

Formerly TulsAGGIE

40Aggie

Post by 40Aggie » November 15th, 2011, 10:06 am

Mr. Sneelock wrote:
WeberBacker wrote:
Slow down there, turbo. I was just making a comment. No need to be a douche. At least I am employed.
I'm telling you Weber fans are on the rampage. Don't you dare question where that spread should be or how good defensively Frank Otis is.

weberwildcat

Post by weberwildcat » November 15th, 2011, 10:15 am

40Aggie wrote: I'm telling you Weber fans are on the rampage. Don't you dare question where that spread should be or how good defensively Frank Otis is.
uh im not sure about this otis talk, he is a player that hasn't played DI competition in over a year and he is new on our roster.

Been waiting for a win in the Spectrum since 1994...thats 2 years longer than Utes fans!

40Aggie

Post by 40Aggie » November 15th, 2011, 10:20 am

weberwildcat wrote:
40Aggie wrote: I'm telling you Weber fans are on the rampage. Don't you dare question where that spread should be or how good defensively Frank Otis is.
uh im not sure about this otis talk, he is a player that hasn't played DI competition in over a year and he is new on our roster.
This is right off your board from hawkssb04:
I know we've only seen Otis for a few games, but I'd dare venture to say that Jardine won't be able to handle him. He's just too physical.

I was joking wildcat, but a few of your fans are hyping up a guy that has played one game in a Weber uniform. Good luck tonight, it will be a battle.

weberwildcat

Post by weberwildcat » November 15th, 2011, 10:24 am

40Aggie wrote:
weberwildcat wrote:
This is right off your board from hawkssb04:
I know we've only seen Otis for a few games, but I'd dare venture to say that Jardine won't be able to handle him. He's just too physical.

I was joking wildcat, but a few of your fans are hyping up a guy that has played one game in a Weber uniform. Good luck tonight, it will be a battle.
and that was against a high school. it should have been an exhibition. usu always has the advantage with the bigs. this yr will be no different but i would love to be wrong.

Been waiting for a win in the Spectrum since 1994...thats 2 years longer than Utes fans!

MetsJetsAggies

Post by MetsJetsAggies » November 15th, 2011, 11:17 am

Mr. Sneelock wrote:
WeberBacker wrote:
Yes! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
:golfclap:

WeberBacker
Been thanked: 0

Post by WeberBacker » November 15th, 2011, 11:36 am

Mr. Sneelock wrote:
WeberBacker wrote:
:lol: Now that's some good smack. But I am employed, just can't focus on work today with the game just hours away.

IdaAg93

Weber favored by 4

Post by IdaAg93 » November 15th, 2011, 12:36 pm

This will be a tougher game for us than last time we played at weber. I'm more worried about this game than i was for the byu game last wk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockandrolle

Post by rockandrolle » November 15th, 2011, 12:52 pm

Weber is always competitive and well coached but I was really surprised to hear the guys on 1320 this morning talking as though it would be a huge surprise if the Aggies won. I was also surprised by the -4 line for this game. I'm sure it is a mixture of both but is it more because they don't think we are very solid or because the think Weber is really good? It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I'm glad we are the underdog...makes it way more exciting.

Imakeitrain

Post by Imakeitrain » November 15th, 2011, 1:28 pm

WeberBacker wrote:
A Weber fan would say that...

Imakeitrain

Post by Imakeitrain » November 15th, 2011, 1:32 pm

IdaAg93 wrote:This will be a tougher game for us than last time we played at weber. I'm more worried about this game than i was for the byu game last wk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes because a loss to Weber is likely to end up being a bad loss. Unless Weber can make it into top 50 which, I dont know they will be able to (they'd have to go undefeated in conference play, and win some of their big games non-conference). And a win against Weber will hardly make an impact come march.

QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff

Post by QuackAttackAggie » November 15th, 2011, 2:14 pm

weber will be top 100, but not top 50.

Locked Previous topicNext topic