NAR: Should Ute fans be worried?

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
DeltaSigAggie
Has thanked: 0

NAR: Should Ute fans be worried?

Post by DeltaSigAggie » December 9th, 2010, 10:37 am

With Urban Meyer resigning at UF, they need to go shopping for a coach. UF has already shown that they are not afraid to look at coaches from non-AQ schools, So i would bet that they will at minimum call up Wittingham at Utah, Peterson at Boise, and Patterson at TCU to at least gauge their interest. I think that Whittingham would be attractive to them whereas he worked under Meyer and runs a similar ship. So, what do you think the chances are that UF offers Whittingham or even Peterson or Patterson for that matter????

ProvoAggie
Site Admin

Re: NAR: Should Ute fans be worried?

Post by ProvoAggie » December 9th, 2010, 10:52 am

I think that Whittingham is very happy where he is currently at and as of next year, he'll no longer be a non-AQ coach. I think he'll stay at Utah. I don't see Peterson leaving Boise either. Patterson on the other hand might be an interesting choice and I don't know what king of loyalties he has to TCU.

Servo

Re: NAR: Should Ute fans be worried?

Post by Servo » December 10th, 2010, 12:06 am

ProvoAggie wrote:I think that Whittingham is very happy where he is currently at and as of next year, he'll no longer be a non-AQ coach. I think he'll stay at Utah. I don't see Peterson leaving Boise either. Patterson on the other hand might be an interesting choice and I don't know what king of loyalties he has to TCU.
Patterson will be an AQ coach in 2012 as TCU moves to the Big East. USU fans should be a bit worried about whether Whit stays or goes, as the Utah HC position would be the most likely thing to take GA away from USU.

I'm not biased. I mock everybody.

Locked Previous topicNext topic