N/M

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Yossarian

N/M

Post by Yossarian » February 24th, 2024, 8:22 pm

:oops:

Eutaw St. Aggie

AGGIEinIOWA

N/M

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » February 24th, 2024, 8:42 pm

Tough choice. Stevens is overall a notch above Brown in my judgement but I do prefer Brown on the defensive end. Thomas and Dent will reign next year. They are both very dynamic but lack the maturity of Stevens and Brown at this point. Blackshear is a great all around player but I don’t feel he has their leadership qualities.

Would probably add Sam Griffin (WY) to the list if you’re going to include Ethan Taylor. His 17.4/4/3.5 state line is pretty impressive, though he’s not quite the facilitator as the top pg’s on this list.

* lol. What happened to your post?!
These users thanked the author AGGIEinIOWA for the post:
Yossarian

Yossarian

Re: N/M

Post by Yossarian » February 24th, 2024, 8:49 pm

AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
February 24th, 2024, 8:42 pm
Tough choice. Stevens is overall a notch above Brown in my judgement but I do prefer Brown on the defensive end. Thomas and Dent will reign next year. They are both very dynamic but lack the maturity of Stevens and Brown at this point. Blackshear is a great all around player but I don’t feel he has their leadership qualities.

Would probably add Sam Griffin (WY) to the list if you’re going to include Ethan Taylor. His 17.4/4/3.5 state line is pretty impressive, though he’s not quite the facilitator as the top pg’s on this list.

* lol. What happened to your post?!
I moved it over to the Basketball forum. I put it in the wrong place to begin with.

Eutaw St. Aggie

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic