69 days to kickoff

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
GameFAQSAggie

69 days to kickoff

Post by GameFAQSAggie » June 18th, 2022, 8:09 pm

The best I could find for 69 was in the bowl loss to Akron, Aaron Dalton had a 69 yard punt. You will see it at 13:25. And you will have to click to go to youtube to watch this one.
These users thanked the author GameFAQSAggie for the post (total 4):
AussieAggieDadaggies22bigblue32AggiesForever

GameFAQSAggie

Re: 69 days to kickoff

Post by GameFAQSAggie » June 18th, 2022, 8:12 pm

One thing I was telling myself after the Jimmy Kimmel Bowl was that where Oregon State fans were that night, that was us after the Potato Bowl loss to Akron. There are even similarities in trick play passes back to the quarterback!

I know some people like to forget bad things, but I like to remember the frustration of losing to enjoy the winning all the more!

And one thing Aaron Dalton is best remembered for is putting out the fire in the endzone complex!
These users thanked the author GameFAQSAggie for the post:
aggies22

GameFAQSAggie

Re: 69 days to kickoff

Post by GameFAQSAggie » June 18th, 2022, 8:16 pm

And the reality is that we are going to have down years, and aren't going to win every bowl game we go to, but we can hope to at least stop giving teams their first bowl win in program history or in a long time. The funny thing is that after 2020 going into 2021, expectations were so low that most would have taken a Potato Bowl loss to a MAC school if offered before the season. Some people just set expectations as low as showing up to play every game that was scheduled!

Locked Previous topicNext topic