Cam Lampkin commits to UNLV

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
User avatar
Roy McAvoy
Posts: 6431
Joined: November 2nd, 2011, 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 759 times
Been thanked: 1704 times

Cam Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by Roy McAvoy » April 17th, 2022, 9:35 am




aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 14221
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 12011 times
Been thanked: 7712 times
Contact:

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by aggies22 » April 17th, 2022, 10:59 am

From starting for the champs to starting for........
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
hipsterdoofus21



User avatar
Hoot
Posts: 503
Joined: August 16th, 2021, 4:59 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by Hoot » April 17th, 2022, 2:12 pm

Hey there’s a chance they go 6-6 then lose the Vegas bowl!
These users thanked the author Hoot for the post:
ViAggie



User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 18402
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has thanked: 2437 times
Been thanked: 1193 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by ViAggie » April 17th, 2022, 5:12 pm

Hoot wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 2:12 pm
Hey there’s a chance they go 6-6 then lose the Vegas bowl!
Lose the Vegas bowl? :lol: UNLV has no path to the Vegas bowl, unless I wasn't paying attention and they have created a new one that's affiliated with the MWC again.
These users thanked the author ViAggie for the post:
FloridaAggie13


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

User avatar
AGGIEinIOWA
Posts: 2529
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 10:50 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 886 times

Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » April 17th, 2022, 6:12 pm

Kyle Mayberry’s younger brother Duece (also a CB) is leaving Kansas and in the portal. If we are still looking for a CB to fill Lampkin’s vacancy perhaps he may be interested as long as Kyle had a good experience here. I believe Duece was the higher rated if the two and is 6’ tall.
These users thanked the author AGGIEinIOWA for the post:
slcagg



FloridaAggie13
Posts: 16517
Joined: August 22nd, 2011, 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 2755 times
Been thanked: 946 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by FloridaAggie13 » April 17th, 2022, 7:08 pm

Glad he found a spot and gets to play ball one more year.
These users thanked the author FloridaAggie13 for the post:
slcagg



SLB
Posts: 7278
Joined: November 3rd, 2016, 8:47 pm
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 870 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by SLB » April 17th, 2022, 8:18 pm

AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 6:12 pm
Kyle Mayberry’s younger brother Duece (also a CB) is leaving Kansas and in the portal. If we are still looking for a CB to fill Lampkin’s vacancy perhaps he may be interested as long as Kyle had a good experience here. I believe Duece was the higher rated if the two and is 6’ tall.
This seems likely to happened, he will be a nice add.



User avatar
Hoot
Posts: 503
Joined: August 16th, 2021, 4:59 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by Hoot » April 17th, 2022, 9:06 pm

ViAggie wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 5:12 pm
Hoot wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 2:12 pm
Hey there’s a chance they go 6-6 then lose the Vegas bowl!
Lose the Vegas bowl? :lol: UNLV has no path to the Vegas bowl, unless I wasn't paying attention and they have created a new one that's affiliated with the MWC again.
I forgot that the Vegas bowl has higher standing.
These users thanked the author Hoot for the post:
ViAggie



User avatar
AndroidAggie
Posts: 4233
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 7:47 am
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 218 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by AndroidAggie » April 18th, 2022, 11:09 am

sorry to see him go. hope he does well.



dirtnsnow
Posts: 672
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 367 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by dirtnsnow » April 18th, 2022, 11:19 am

Do we get to hear the petty reason he left? Wrong brand of ketchup at team meals? Fight over what chicken sandwich is best? Forced to change his number? Coach wouldn't let him spin the guys on his foosball table during a team get together? Ex girlfriend dating a teammate? Somebody cut his pb&j rectangular instead of triangular and left the crust on? Was it because of shoes? It was shoes, wasn't it?
These users thanked the author dirtnsnow for the post (total 6):
Sl7vkaggies22Aggie84025ImakeitrainFloridaAggie13JSHarvey


Aggies All the Way!

NavyBlueAggie
Posts: 2659
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 9:28 am
Has thanked: 319 times
Been thanked: 488 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by NavyBlueAggie » April 18th, 2022, 11:58 am

dirtnsnow wrote:
April 18th, 2022, 11:19 am
Do we get to hear the petty reason he left? Wrong brand of ketchup at team meals? Fight over what chicken sandwich is best? Forced to change his number? Coach wouldn't let him spin the guys on his foosball table during a team get together? Ex girlfriend dating a teammate? Somebody cut his pb&j rectangular instead of triangular and left the crust on? Was it because of shoes? It was shoes, wasn't it?
Nice take Dirt... pretty close to the (non) reason he foolishly left over. If he was looking for more exposure it's unlikely he will get there in Las Vegas this fall. Like NOA, he paid attention to someone who wasn't part of the game, just part of the firmly.
These users thanked the author NavyBlueAggie for the post:
JSHarvey



User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 18402
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has thanked: 2437 times
Been thanked: 1193 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by ViAggie » April 18th, 2022, 12:32 pm

Hoot wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 9:06 pm
ViAggie wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 5:12 pm
Hoot wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 2:12 pm
Hey there’s a chance they go 6-6 then lose the Vegas bowl!
Lose the Vegas bowl? :lol: UNLV has no path to the Vegas bowl, unless I wasn't paying attention and they have created a new one that's affiliated with the MWC again.
I forgot that the Vegas bowl has higher standing.
Getting that new stadium did that for them.


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

User avatar
JSHarvey
Posts: 2021
Joined: April 2nd, 2013, 12:45 pm
Location: Sandy, UT
Has thanked: 2188 times
Been thanked: 235 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by JSHarvey » April 18th, 2022, 1:21 pm

NavyBlueAggie wrote:
April 18th, 2022, 11:58 am
dirtnsnow wrote:
April 18th, 2022, 11:19 am
Do we get to hear the petty reason he left? Wrong brand of ketchup at team meals? Fight over what chicken sandwich is best? Forced to change his number? Coach wouldn't let him spin the guys on his foosball table during a team get together? Ex girlfriend dating a teammate? Somebody cut his pb&j rectangular instead of triangular and left the crust on? Was it because of shoes? It was shoes, wasn't it?
Nice take Dirt... pretty close to the (non) reason he foolishly left over. If he was looking for more exposure it's unlikely he will get there in Las Vegas this fall. Like NOA, he paid attention to someone who wasn't part of the game, just part of the firmly.
When the topic of a really bad reason to leave initially came up it sure sounded like it was something other than just a case of bad advice. But it does not appear that anything else on the topic is going to be forth coming. But I'll admit I was quite curious given how the original post was worded.


"The purpose of education is not to validate ignorance but to overcome it." Lawrence Krauss

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, that's why so few people do it!" Henry Ford

NavyBlueAggie
Posts: 2659
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 9:28 am
Has thanked: 319 times
Been thanked: 488 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by NavyBlueAggie » April 18th, 2022, 5:29 pm

I appreciate the NFL has a deep scouting system and undiscovered talent is rare these days. Seems to me he would have had a very good shot at being scouted more than once by NFL scouts as they evaluated the Mountain West and Bowl Victorious UTAH STATE AGGIES Football team this fall.

Appears he didn't' attract any P 5 interest, so we can kick that thought to the curb.
These users thanked the author NavyBlueAggie for the post:
aggies22



User avatar
Hoot
Posts: 503
Joined: August 16th, 2021, 4:59 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by Hoot » April 18th, 2022, 5:49 pm

ViAggie wrote:
April 18th, 2022, 12:32 pm
Hoot wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 9:06 pm
ViAggie wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 5:12 pm
Hoot wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 2:12 pm
Hey there’s a chance they go 6-6 then lose the Vegas bowl!
Lose the Vegas bowl? :lol: UNLV has no path to the Vegas bowl, unless I wasn't paying attention and they have created a new one that's affiliated with the MWC again.
I forgot that the Vegas bowl has higher standing.
Getting that new stadium did that for them.
My brain is stuck in Sam Boyd.



FloridaAggie13
Posts: 16517
Joined: August 22nd, 2011, 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 2755 times
Been thanked: 946 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by FloridaAggie13 » April 19th, 2022, 10:47 am

NavyBlueAggie wrote:
April 18th, 2022, 5:29 pm
I appreciate the NFL has a deep scouting system and undiscovered talent is rare these days. Seems to me he would have had a very good shot at being scouted more than once by NFL scouts as they evaluated the Mountain West and Bowl Victorious UTAH STATE AGGIES Football team this fall.

Appears he didn't' attract any P 5 interest, so we can kick that thought to the curb.
If you're good enough, the NFL will find you regardless of where you play your college ball. That's why a lot of these moves to the portal surprise me.
These users thanked the author FloridaAggie13 for the post (total 2):
aggies22NavyBlueAggie



User avatar
3rdGenAggie
Pick'em Champ - '16 Kickoff
Posts: 10107
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:53 pm
Location: The City of the Salty Lake
Has thanked: 2403 times
Been thanked: 1000 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by 3rdGenAggie » April 19th, 2022, 10:57 am

FloridaAggie13 wrote:
April 19th, 2022, 10:47 am
NavyBlueAggie wrote:
April 18th, 2022, 5:29 pm
I appreciate the NFL has a deep scouting system and undiscovered talent is rare these days. Seems to me he would have had a very good shot at being scouted more than once by NFL scouts as they evaluated the Mountain West and Bowl Victorious UTAH STATE AGGIES Football team this fall.

Appears he didn't' attract any P 5 interest, so we can kick that thought to the curb.
If you're good enough, the NFL will find you regardless of where you play your college ball. That's why a lot of these moves to the portal surprise me.
I get the allure of a P5, especially with NIL and everything, but if anything, for a good player who may develop into an NFL guy but isn't quite there yet (like a high 3* kind of guy), starting at Utah State for 3+ years. will probably give them a lot more opportunity to grow and gain exposure than signing with a P5 program and riding the pine for 2-3 years while hoping you don't just get recruited over.

For example, Xavier Williams will have greater opportunity to up his NFL chances at Utah State than he did at Alabama.
These users thanked the author 3rdGenAggie for the post (total 4):
JSHarveyFloridaAggie13aggies22Aggie19


"I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm doing it really, really well." -Andy Dwyer

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 14221
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 12011 times
Been thanked: 7712 times
Contact:

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by aggies22 » April 19th, 2022, 11:37 am

dirtnsnow wrote:
April 18th, 2022, 11:19 am
Do we get to hear the petty reason he left? Wrong brand of ketchup at team meals? Fight over what chicken sandwich is best? Forced to change his number? Coach wouldn't let him spin the guys on his foosball table during a team get together? Ex girlfriend dating a teammate? Somebody cut his pb&j rectangular instead of triangular and left the crust on? Was it because of shoes? It was shoes, wasn't it?
From what I understand, an old coach convinced Cam he could do better. Go clear back into January and you can find tweets that say, "I'm going to bet on myself". Cam was stewing on this for awhile.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post (total 2):
FloridaAggie13USU78



dirtnsnow
Posts: 672
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 367 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by dirtnsnow » April 19th, 2022, 11:56 am

aggies22 wrote:
April 19th, 2022, 11:37 am
dirtnsnow wrote:
April 18th, 2022, 11:19 am
Do we get to hear the petty reason he left? Wrong brand of ketchup at team meals? Fight over what chicken sandwich is best? Forced to change his number? Coach wouldn't let him spin the guys on his foosball table during a team get together? Ex girlfriend dating a teammate? Somebody cut his pb&j rectangular instead of triangular and left the crust on? Was it because of shoes? It was shoes, wasn't it?
From what I understand, an old coach convinced Cam he could do better. Go clear back into January and you can find tweets that say, "I'm going to bet on myself". Cam was stewing on this for awhile.
Interesting choice of words considering where he ended up. A gamble, for sure.
These users thanked the author dirtnsnow for the post (total 3):
FloridaAggie13aggies22JSHarvey


Aggies All the Way!

FloridaAggie13
Posts: 16517
Joined: August 22nd, 2011, 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 2755 times
Been thanked: 946 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by FloridaAggie13 » April 19th, 2022, 12:02 pm

dirtnsnow wrote:
April 19th, 2022, 11:56 am
aggies22 wrote:
April 19th, 2022, 11:37 am
dirtnsnow wrote:
April 18th, 2022, 11:19 am
Do we get to hear the petty reason he left? Wrong brand of ketchup at team meals? Fight over what chicken sandwich is best? Forced to change his number? Coach wouldn't let him spin the guys on his foosball table during a team get together? Ex girlfriend dating a teammate? Somebody cut his pb&j rectangular instead of triangular and left the crust on? Was it because of shoes? It was shoes, wasn't it?
From what I understand, an old coach convinced Cam he could do better. Go clear back into January and you can find tweets that say, "I'm going to bet on myself". Cam was stewing on this for awhile.
Interesting choice of words considering where he ended up. A gamble, for sure.
He certainly rolled the dice.
These users thanked the author FloridaAggie13 for the post:
aggies22



User avatar
USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly
Posts: 12165
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has thanked: 4238 times
Been thanked: 1289 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by USU78 » April 19th, 2022, 12:05 pm

aggies22 wrote:
April 19th, 2022, 11:37 am
dirtnsnow wrote:
April 18th, 2022, 11:19 am
Do we get to hear the petty reason he left? Wrong brand of ketchup at team meals? Fight over what chicken sandwich is best? Forced to change his number? Coach wouldn't let him spin the guys on his foosball table during a team get together? Ex girlfriend dating a teammate? Somebody cut his pb&j rectangular instead of triangular and left the crust on? Was it because of shoes? It was shoes, wasn't it?
From what I understand, an old coach convinced Cam he could do better. Go clear back into January and you can find tweets that say, "I'm going to bet on myself". Cam was stewing on this for awhile.
The farce is strong with this one.
These users thanked the author USU78 for the post:
FloridaAggie13


You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

tipitup
Pick'em Champ - '18 WTHCG
Posts: 649
Joined: December 17th, 2013, 8:17 am
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by tipitup » April 19th, 2022, 12:15 pm

aggies22 wrote:
April 19th, 2022, 11:37 am
dirtnsnow wrote:
April 18th, 2022, 11:19 am
Do we get to hear the petty reason he left? Wrong brand of ketchup at team meals? Fight over what chicken sandwich is best? Forced to change his number? Coach wouldn't let him spin the guys on his foosball table during a team get together? Ex girlfriend dating a teammate? Somebody cut his pb&j rectangular instead of triangular and left the crust on? Was it because of shoes? It was shoes, wasn't it?
From what I understand, an old coach convinced Cam he could do better. Go clear back into January and you can find tweets that say, "I'm going to bet on myself". Cam was stewing on this for awhile.
an old coach here, or like previous school (hs)?
These users thanked the author tipitup for the post:
aggies22



dirtnsnow
Posts: 672
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 367 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by dirtnsnow » April 19th, 2022, 12:36 pm

FloridaAggie13 wrote:
April 19th, 2022, 12:02 pm
dirtnsnow wrote:
April 19th, 2022, 11:56 am
aggies22 wrote:
April 19th, 2022, 11:37 am
dirtnsnow wrote:
April 18th, 2022, 11:19 am
Do we get to hear the petty reason he left? Wrong brand of ketchup at team meals? Fight over what chicken sandwich is best? Forced to change his number? Coach wouldn't let him spin the guys on his foosball table during a team get together? Ex girlfriend dating a teammate? Somebody cut his pb&j rectangular instead of triangular and left the crust on? Was it because of shoes? It was shoes, wasn't it?
From what I understand, an old coach convinced Cam he could do better. Go clear back into January and you can find tweets that say, "I'm going to bet on myself". Cam was stewing on this for awhile.
Interesting choice of words considering where he ended up. A gamble, for sure.
He certainly rolled the dice.
A crapshoot, to be sure.
These users thanked the author dirtnsnow for the post:
aggies22


Aggies All the Way!

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 14221
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 12011 times
Been thanked: 7712 times
Contact:

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by aggies22 » April 19th, 2022, 12:54 pm

tipitup wrote:
April 19th, 2022, 12:15 pm
aggies22 wrote:
April 19th, 2022, 11:37 am
dirtnsnow wrote:
April 18th, 2022, 11:19 am
Do we get to hear the petty reason he left? Wrong brand of ketchup at team meals? Fight over what chicken sandwich is best? Forced to change his number? Coach wouldn't let him spin the guys on his foosball table during a team get together? Ex girlfriend dating a teammate? Somebody cut his pb&j rectangular instead of triangular and left the crust on? Was it because of shoes? It was shoes, wasn't it?
From what I understand, an old coach convinced Cam he could do better. Go clear back into January and you can find tweets that say, "I'm going to bet on myself". Cam was stewing on this for awhile.
an old coach here, or like previous school (hs)?
No one that was ever affiliated with Utah State.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
tipitup



User avatar
Aglicious
Site Admin
Posts: 6208
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 12:00 am
Location: Vega$
Has thanked: 515 times
Been thanked: 1236 times

Re: Cam Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by Aglicious » April 19th, 2022, 1:06 pm

aggies22 wrote:
April 19th, 2022, 11:37 am
dirtnsnow wrote:
April 18th, 2022, 11:19 am
Do we get to hear the petty reason he left? Wrong brand of ketchup at team meals? Fight over what chicken sandwich is best? Forced to change his number? Coach wouldn't let him spin the guys on his foosball table during a team get together? Ex girlfriend dating a teammate? Somebody cut his pb&j rectangular instead of triangular and left the crust on? Was it because of shoes? It was shoes, wasn't it?
From what I understand, an old coach convinced Cam he could do better. Go clear back into January and you can find tweets that say, "I'm going to bet on myself". Cam was stewing on this for awhile.
So this old coach thought being a starter on an 11-win championship team that finished the season ranked 24th in the land was beneath Cam and his abilities? :headscratch: I can't imagine ending up on a team in the same conference that finished dead last and has not won more than 5 games in a year since 2013 was the target team.

You're right, "betting on himself" and listening to the advice of someone who doesn't sound like he had much to do with where Cam was as a college player may have been even more dumb than all the reasons we guessed.
These users thanked the author Aglicious for the post:
JSHarvey



MWCFAN12
Posts: 1201
Joined: January 1st, 2011, 2:10 am
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: Can Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by MWCFAN12 » April 19th, 2022, 2:00 pm

aggies22 wrote:
April 19th, 2022, 11:37 am
dirtnsnow wrote:
April 18th, 2022, 11:19 am
Do we get to hear the petty reason he left? Wrong brand of ketchup at team meals? Fight over what chicken sandwich is best? Forced to change his number? Coach wouldn't let him spin the guys on his foosball table during a team get together? Ex girlfriend dating a teammate? Somebody cut his pb&j rectangular instead of triangular and left the crust on? Was it because of shoes? It was shoes, wasn't it?
From what I understand, an old coach convinced Cam he could do better. Go clear back into January and you can find tweets that say, "I'm going to bet on myself". Cam was stewing on this for awhile.

WOW.. this is just crazy. If this was a current high school coach. This is the kind of thing that leads to school not trusting your judgment/ not looking at kids in your program. This is the kind of thing that can hurt a ton of borderline kids. And being in Texas this is the kind of thing that will used against you because they have open enrollment down there.



FL350Aggie
Posts: 576
Joined: January 19th, 2020, 4:57 pm
Has thanked: 117 times
Been thanked: 314 times

Re: Cam Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by FL350Aggie » April 20th, 2022, 2:46 pm

At very least I thought we wouldn’t have to read his tweets complaining about MWC officials “not liking him”……and then he goes to UNLV.
These users thanked the author FL350Aggie for the post:
aggies22



MalAgua
Posts: 559
Joined: December 4th, 2010, 1:23 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: Cam Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by MalAgua » April 20th, 2022, 2:48 pm

It will be interesting to see how he plays against us in the fall...
These users thanked the author MalAgua for the post:
aggies22



User avatar
Sl7vk
Posts: 1972
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Location: Holladay Utah
Has thanked: 671 times
Been thanked: 1121 times

Re: Cam Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by Sl7vk » April 20th, 2022, 4:37 pm

MalAgua wrote:
April 20th, 2022, 2:48 pm
It will be interesting to see how he plays against us in the fall...
In Logan. Very interesting indeed.
These users thanked the author Sl7vk for the post:
aggies22



User avatar
USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly
Posts: 12165
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has thanked: 4238 times
Been thanked: 1289 times

Re: Cam Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by USU78 » April 20th, 2022, 6:56 pm

# 1 is gonna light up # 6 like a pinball game.

These users thanked the author USU78 for the post (total 2):
FloridaAggie13aggies22


You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

slcagg
Posts: 11032
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 3064 times
Been thanked: 2397 times

Re: Cam Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by slcagg » April 20th, 2022, 7:05 pm

USU78 wrote:
April 20th, 2022, 6:56 pm
# 1 is gonna light up # 6 like a pinball game.

Is cam going to be their number 1 corner? If so, I agree



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 14221
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 12011 times
Been thanked: 7712 times
Contact:

Re: Cam Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by aggies22 » April 21st, 2022, 9:38 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 9:35 am
The really odd twist is that the dude that we targeted in the transfer portal to replace him chose UNLV before Cam did.



slcagg
Posts: 11032
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 3064 times
Been thanked: 2397 times

Re: Cam Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by slcagg » April 21st, 2022, 9:43 am

aggies22 wrote:
April 21st, 2022, 9:38 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 9:35 am
The really odd twist is that the dude that we targeted in the transfer portal to replace him chose UNLV before Cam did.
Have we targeted a new corner?
These users thanked the author slcagg for the post:
aggies22



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 14221
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 12011 times
Been thanked: 7712 times
Contact:

Re: Cam Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by aggies22 » April 21st, 2022, 11:02 am

slcagg wrote:
April 21st, 2022, 9:43 am
aggies22 wrote:
April 21st, 2022, 9:38 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 9:35 am
The really odd twist is that the dude that we targeted in the transfer portal to replace him chose UNLV before Cam did.
Have we targeted a new corner?
Not yet. They want a multi-year guy. Like an incoming sophomore or redshirt freshman.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
slcagg



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 14221
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 12011 times
Been thanked: 7712 times
Contact:

Re: Cam Lampkin commits to UNLV

Post by aggies22 » April 21st, 2022, 3:38 pm

slcagg wrote:
April 21st, 2022, 9:43 am
aggies22 wrote:
April 21st, 2022, 9:38 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 9:35 am
The really odd twist is that the dude that we targeted in the transfer portal to replace him chose UNLV before Cam did.
Have we targeted a new corner?
Reginald Johnson 6'2" 185 (247 3*) - CB - Coahoma CC, MS
Original Offers from: Louisiana Tech, Louisiana-Monroe, Louisiana-Lafayette, Penn St, SMU, Southern Mississippi, Southern, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Utah State, Virginia
Offers from: Florida St, Nebraska, Texas-San Antonio
Primary Recruiter: LaMarcus Hicks, Ephraim Banda, Ethan Morriss
Interest in USU: COOL

https://www.hudl.com/profile/8218237/Reginald-Johnson
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post (total 3):
slcaggFromLItoLoganFloridaAggie13



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic