Out of State Ticket Opinions

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
thegreendalegelf

Out of State Ticket Opinions

Post by thegreendalegelf » April 15th, 2022, 5:11 pm

Howdy friends,

I am an out of stater that will be coming back this year for my first home game since graduating. I am curious what people's thoughts/recommendations are in terms of ticketing. I would like to support USU with season tickets but I don't want to take seats if they aren't going to be filled regularly. I could sell the tickets 3rd party. Additionally, when we come to town, we will need more seats than I want to buy for the season. Is it possible to buy season tickets and then trade some games in for extra neighboring seats at a specific game? I know I should just call the ticket office but I am curious about y'alls thoughts before doing so.
These users thanked the author thegreendalegelf for the post (total 2):
aggies22ViAggie

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Re: Out of State Ticket Opinions

Post by aggies22 » April 15th, 2022, 5:17 pm

thegreendalegelf wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 5:11 pm
Howdy friends,

I am an out of stater that will be coming back this year for my first home game since graduating. I am curious what people's thoughts/recommendations are in terms of ticketing. I would like to support USU with season tickets but I don't want to take seats if they aren't going to be filled regularly. I could sell the tickets 3rd party. Additionally, when we come to town, we will need more seats than I want to buy for the season. Is it possible to buy season tickets and then trade some games in for extra neighboring seats at a specific game? I know I should just call the ticket office but I am curious about y'alls thoughts before doing so.
You can ABSOLUTELY do that through the ticket exchange program. As long as you make the exchange in a timely manner, you should be able to make this program work to your advantage.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
thegreendalegelf

NavyBlueAggie

Re: Out of State Ticket Opinions

Post by NavyBlueAggie » April 15th, 2022, 6:33 pm

This is something I"ve not yet heard of. Sounds reasonable and attractive. Suspect our Athletic Department is too focused on making season ticket sales to publicly think outside of the proverbial box. Excellent subject Green.... spot on. And thank you 22, for the additional ticket information.
These users thanked the author NavyBlueAggie for the post:
aggies22

Locked Previous topicNext topic