Is this our Craig Harrison?

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Ahbye

Is this our Craig Harrison?

Post by Ahbye » January 14th, 2022, 1:47 pm

https://www.ksl.com/article/50328441/gr ... -at-school

Looking at the pictures on the high school site and the old roster, it looks the same. There's also the Grantsville connection. It's nearly impossible to engage in this type of conduct and not get caught anymore. Not a good look.

Aggie19

Re: Is this our Craig Harrison?

Post by Aggie19 » January 14th, 2022, 1:49 pm

Ahbye wrote:
January 14th, 2022, 1:47 pm

Looking at the pictures on the high school site and the old roster, it looks the same. There's also the Grantsville connection. It's nearly impossible to engage in this type of conduct and not get caught anymore. Not a good look.
Unfortunately, yes it is.
These users thanked the author Aggie19 for the post:
Ahbye

Go Aggies!

NowhereLandAggie

Post by NowhereLandAggie » January 14th, 2022, 1:50 pm

Ahbye wrote:
January 14th, 2022, 1:47 pm

Unfortunately, yes. After graduation he moved back to Grantsville and took a job as a PE teacher and assistant football coach.
These users thanked the author NowhereLandAggie for the post:
Ahbye

3rdGenAggie
Pick'em Champ - '16 Kickoff

Post by 3rdGenAggie » January 14th, 2022, 3:14 pm

Gross. Put him in jail.

"I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm doing it really, really well." -Andy Dwyer

Hoot

Post by Hoot » January 14th, 2022, 4:42 pm

Craig you bloody idiot. Lock him up!

“My hypocrisy goes only so far.”

NowhereLandAggie

Post by NowhereLandAggie » January 14th, 2022, 5:30 pm

It is kind of a sad situation all the way around. He is married and has some kids as well. They are innocent bystanders that will be affected by the fallout of all of this. His mom and dad are teachers at the same school and also will deal with this. It is a small community, so life will never be the same for the family.

It really surprises me, I never expected this from him. I suppose he will have his day in court, but the evidence seems pretty incriminating.
These users thanked the author NowhereLandAggie for the post (total 5):
USU78aggies223rdGenAggieAggie formerly in Hawaiislcagg

Mr. Sneelock

Post by Mr. Sneelock » January 14th, 2022, 10:27 pm

Inexcusable. 14 to 15 years old? Come on, man. Assuming this is true, he deserves some serious prison time.

Formerly TulsAGGIE

GameFAQSAggie

Post by GameFAQSAggie » January 14th, 2022, 11:10 pm

NowhereLandAggie wrote:
January 14th, 2022, 5:30 pm
It really surprises me, I never expected this from him. I suppose he will have his day in court, but the evidence seems pretty incriminating.
The way you never know who would do something inapropriate is the reason the dominant church in Utah has had to come out with rules for adults around youth at activities. They have the rule that two adults are there to supervise, not just one, which has been around for awhile, but they have also came out with several new rules. Like there is training leaders have to go through. When a kid asks a question about an activity, like if he has to bring something or if something will be provided, a leader has to respond by sending a group text that includes all the youth, or the youth's parents with the youth instead of just a single text to the youth. A vehicle can not have only one adult and one youth, as there has to be at least two adults or two youth in any given vehicle.

GameFAQSAggie

Post by GameFAQSAggie » January 14th, 2022, 11:42 pm

NowhereLandAggie wrote:
It is kind of a sad situation all the way around. He is married and has some kids as well. They are innocent bystanders that will be affected by the fallout of all of this. His mom and dad are teachers at the same school and also will deal with this. It is a small community, so life will never be the same for the family.
I had an uncle that got once got caught in an internet sting operation, and his relationship with the family was never the same as his life went downhil after that, as he before the arrest was someone, we would regularly do things with. He got a divorce and now even his kids don't want anything to do with him. He sometimes says things about not wanting anything to do with our family that, I'm not kidding, there was a question as to if he would even come to the funeral when my grandma died. He did end up coming, but even one of his kids allegedly didn't come cause of not wanting to see him. His other kid told him he wouldn't give him his number to call him, bu would give him his email address. When we were taking picures, my ex-aunt would refuse to get in the picture with him. And cause of his ex-wife and kids not wanting to talk to him, how he communicates, like when he got colon cancer, was he explains his situation to his bishop. His bishop will contact my ex-aunt's bishop with the message about colon cancer or whatever, and then he has a meetig with her discussing it.

I would sure hope Craig doesn't take as bad of a turn for the worse with his family as my uncle did.

MWCFAN12

Post by MWCFAN12 » January 15th, 2022, 1:38 am

GameFAQSAggie wrote:
January 14th, 2022, 11:42 pm
NowhereLandAggie wrote:
I had an uncle that got once got caught in an internet sting operation, and his relationship with the family was never the same as his life went downhil after that, as he before the arrest was someone, we would regularly do things with. He got a divorce and now even his kids don't want anything to do with him. He sometimes says things about not wanting anything to do with our family that, I'm not kidding, there was a question as to if he would even come to the funeral when my grandma died. He did end up coming, but even one of his kids allegedly didn't come cause of not wanting to see him. His other kid told him he wouldn't give him his number to call him, bu would give him his email address. When we were taking picures, my ex-aunt would refuse to get in the picture with him. And cause of his ex-wife and kids not wanting to talk to him, how he communicates, like when he got colon cancer, was he explains his situation to his bishop. His bishop will contact my ex-aunt's bishop with the message about colon cancer or whatever, and then he has a meetig with her discussing it.

I would sure hope Craig doesn't take as bad of a turn for the worse with his family as my uncle did.
Your aunt sounds awful.. she won't even take a picture with him... judgemental bitc... that is why the LDS church in utH sucks

stwinward

Post by stwinward » January 15th, 2022, 6:41 am

MWCFAN12 wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 1:38 am
GameFAQSAggie wrote:
NowhereLandAggie wrote:

Your aunt sounds awful.. she won't even take a picture with him... judgemental bitc... that is why the LDS church in utH sucks
Let's be careful at the name calling and disparaging an entire church over one person's actions. Last I checked all people are human which means we never perform at our best at all times in every situation.
These users thanked the author stwinward for the post (total 3):
slcaggNowhereLandAggieAggiesForever

YoungBloodAggie

Post by YoungBloodAggie » January 15th, 2022, 7:44 am

MWCFAN12 wrote:
GameFAQSAggie wrote:
NowhereLandAggie wrote:

Folks, it’s fine by me if you have a few drinks on a Friday night. It’s also fine by me if you jump on USUFans on a Friday night. But let our boy here serve as a reminder that it’s rarely a good idea to drink and jump on USUFans to share your insights.
These users thanked the author YoungBloodAggie for the post (total 2):
AggieFBObsessionAggieinsider

Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly

Post by USU78 » January 15th, 2022, 8:35 am

MWCFAN12 wrote:
GameFAQSAggie wrote:
NowhereLandAggie wrote:

Take it to the landfill, please
These users thanked the author USU78 for the post:
AggieFBObsession

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

AggieFBObsession

Post by AggieFBObsession » January 15th, 2022, 8:40 am

Mods. I didn't come here to read about sex abusers. It has nothing to do with Aggie football at this point anymore. With 100+ players in the program every year, you're going to get some people that really succeed in life and some that don't. No news here. Please move this to the Sandbox or Big Blue House. My recommendation is the Sandbox.
These users thanked the author AggieFBObsession for the post (total 4):
USU78aggies22slcaggAggieBlues

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » January 15th, 2022, 11:18 am

Mr. Sneelock wrote:
January 14th, 2022, 10:27 pm
Inexcusable. 14 to 15 years old? Come on, man. Assuming this is true, he deserves some serious prison time.
Him being in a position of trust will tack 10 to 20 years onto that sentence.

Ahbye

Post by Ahbye » January 15th, 2022, 11:32 am

AggieFBObsession wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 8:40 am
Mods. I didn't come here to read about sex abusers. It has nothing to do with Aggie football at this point anymore. With 100+ players in the program every year, you're going to get some people that really succeed in life and some that don't. No news here. Please move this to the Sandbox or Big Blue House. My recommendation is the Sandbox.
You can go over to the sandbox. We'll stay right here. I see threads about Jordan Love and Bobby Wagner over here all the time. This one is no different.

AggieFBObsession

Post by AggieFBObsession » January 15th, 2022, 11:57 am

Ahbye wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 11:32 am
AggieFBObsession wrote:
You can go over to the sandbox. We'll stay right here. I see threads about Jordan Love and Bobby Wagner over here all the time. This one is no different.
Big difference. One is a sports forum. Another is not. You're a good dude, but really. C'mon man.

I have too many problems in my own life. I don't need to read about non sports related problems in a sports forum. It defeats the purpose of coming here. I come here to be uplifted by sports topics. Not to be demoralized by a horrific story that isn't related to sports. Those stories are too commonly found in the news and in the Sandbox. You could say, well then don't read the thread. Right, but then there's plenty of thread hijacking that goes on here so you always need to check in case the subject changes. If it goes to the Sandbox, and I'm still emotionally involved in the story, then I can go there. And we can get back to normal here in a SPORTS forum. If it doesn't, then I've gotta constantly check to see if the subject changes. Mods. Just do the right thing, please.

@GeoAg @ProvoAggie @treesap32 @AGGIEinIOWA

And, mods, by the way, I don't think I'm in the minority here about this. If I am, fine, but this is not about a democracy. Is it? It's about having a place where fans of Utah State football can go and talk about Utah State football (Sports) topics. If I've gotta filter out threads, I'm just going to take a break for 30 days or more so that this thread dies. Which will it be? just let me know, please. And, btw, if you think it's a sport, what Mr Harrison did, then we're on two different planets. It has nothing to do with sports.

2004AG

Post by 2004AG » January 15th, 2022, 12:51 pm

AggieFBObsession wrote:
Ahbye wrote:
AggieFBObsession wrote:
Big difference. One is a sports forum. Another is not. You're a good dude, but really. C'mon man.

I have too many problems in my own life. I don't need to read about non sports related problems in a sports forum. It defeats the purpose of coming here. I come here to be uplifted by sports topics. Not to be demoralized by a horrific story that isn't related to sports. Those stories are too commonly found in the news and in the Sandbox. You could say, well then don't read the thread. Right, but then there's plenty of thread hijacking that goes on here so you always need to check in case the subject changes. If it goes to the Sandbox, and I'm still emotionally involved in the story, then I can go there. And we can get back to normal here in a SPORTS forum. If it doesn't, then I've gotta constantly check to see if the subject changes. Mods. Just do the right thing, please.

[mention]GeoAg[/mention] [mention]ProvoAggie[/mention] [mention]treesap32[/mention] [mention]AGGIEinIOWA[/mention]

And, mods, by the way, I don't think I'm in the minority here about this. If I am, fine, but this is not about a democracy. Is it? It's about having a place where fans of Utah State football can go and talk about Utah State football (Sports) topics. If I've gotta filter out threads, I'm just going to take a break for 30 days or more so that this thread dies. Which will it be? just let me know, please. And, btw, if you think it's a sport, what Mr Harrison did, then we're on two different planets. It has nothing to do with sports.
So because you don’t trust yourself NOT to click on the thread, you want the mods to move it for you ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AggieFBObsession

Post by AggieFBObsession » January 15th, 2022, 1:03 pm

2004AG wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 12:51 pm
So because you don’t trust yourself NOT to click on the thread, you want the mods to move it for you ?

Reread my post. I made a clear distinction. You missed it. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, because I suspect you're not being a d!ck on purpose.

ManitobaAggie

Post by ManitobaAggie » January 15th, 2022, 1:20 pm

MWCFAN12 wrote:
GameFAQSAggie wrote:
NowhereLandAggie wrote:

I agree, the aunt sounds like a twat. I hear you on your Utah Mormon comment too, it’s pretty common sense.

ManitobaAggie

Post by ManitobaAggie » January 15th, 2022, 1:21 pm

ManitobaAggie wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 1:20 pm
MWCFAN12 wrote:
GameFAQSAggie wrote:
NowhereLandAggie wrote:

I agree, the aunt sounds like a twat. I hear you on your Utah Mormon comment too, it’s pretty common sense.

I feel bad for the people Craig hurt, I hope the appropriate justice prevails

ManitobaAggie

Post by ManitobaAggie » January 15th, 2022, 1:22 pm

For all of the annoying PC board members, you can add twat to your little filter.

ManitobaAggie

Post by ManitobaAggie » January 15th, 2022, 1:27 pm

AggieFBObsession wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 11:57 am
Ahbye wrote:
AggieFBObsession wrote:

Why don’t you just ignore the thread and move on with your USUFans life?

AggieFBObsession

Post by AggieFBObsession » January 15th, 2022, 1:31 pm

ManitobaAggie wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 1:27 pm
You're right. It's better to take a break in these days than to expect people to make responsible choices... Peace out. :rock:

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » January 15th, 2022, 1:37 pm

AggieFBObsession wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 1:31 pm
ManitobaAggie wrote:
You're right. It's better to take a break in these days than to expect people to make responsible choices... Peace out. :rock:
I get where you are coming from. It is a disgusting story. However, it is a story of an ex-Aggie football player so it is appropriate to be in this forum. Similar to the Torrey Green trial. It was relevant to USU football, so this was the right forum for that discussion.

AggieFBObsession

Post by AggieFBObsession » January 15th, 2022, 1:50 pm

ManitobaAggie wrote:
AggieFBObsession wrote:
Ahbye wrote:
AggieFBObsession wrote:

I couldn't care less about what you think about culture in Utah or mormons or culture in the Congo... Or sexual misconduct or crimes or whatever. That's not why I come to this SPECIFIC forum. :lol: Just sayin'. If you were a close friend then we'd be talking more often than you wanted... :lol: :joking:

Regardless, don't worry. I'm out. I'm taking a break for real. I don't need this. :rock:
These users thanked the author AggieFBObsession for the post:
USU78

coolag

Post by coolag » January 15th, 2022, 1:59 pm

AggieFBObsession wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 1:50 pm
ManitobaAggie wrote:
AggieFBObsession wrote:
Ahbye wrote:
AggieFBObsession wrote:

I couldn't care less about what you think about culture in Utah or mormons or culture in the Congo... Or sexual misconduct or crimes or whatever. That's not why I come to this SPECIFIC forum. :lol: Just sayin'. If you were a close friend then we'd be talking more often than you wanted... :lol: :joking:

Regardless, don't worry. I'm out. I'm taking a break for real. I don't need this. :rock:
Lol. See you in a coupe of hours.

Regulator of Class

2004AG

Post by 2004AG » January 15th, 2022, 2:19 pm

AggieFBObsession wrote:
2004AG wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 12:51 pm

Reread my post. I made a clear distinction. You missed it. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, because I suspect you're not being a d!ck on purpose.
You’re right. I’m not trying to be a dick. My friendly advice would be to just avoid the thread.

MWCFAN12

Post by MWCFAN12 » January 15th, 2022, 2:43 pm

MWCFAN12 wrote:
GameFAQSAggie wrote:
NowhereLandAggie wrote:

@GameFAQSAggie My Aggie brother. Sorry for the reply about your family. 2 am and I was working on some Bombay Rum. My apologies
These users thanked the author MWCFAN12 for the post (total 4):
YoungBloodAggieaggies22NowhereLandAggieUSU78

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » January 16th, 2022, 9:13 am

Big yikes. Feel for the victim. Feel for Craig’s spouse and children who now have to live with this.
These users thanked the author ineptimusprime for the post:
NowhereLandAggie

Locked Previous topicNext topic