12 Team Playoff Recommended

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
BLUERUFiO

Re: 12 Team Playoff Recommended

Post by BLUERUFiO » June 16th, 2021, 11:45 am

I get the feeling that BYU P really, really doesn’t want to eat crow.

GO AGGIES! GO AGGIES! HEY! HEY! HEY!

bwcrc

Post by bwcrc » June 16th, 2021, 12:35 pm

GeoAg wrote:
June 16th, 2021, 9:28 am
I also think they are dangerous to our conference stability out on their own like they are right now. They can never be trusted fully but I feel more comfortable with them in the fold than out.
I could be convinced that yBu is dangerous to conference stability, but I just don't see it. There are really no options for yBu to cobble together a new conference for all sports. And what would be the real benefit of current MWC members jumping into a new conference with yBu?

The bigger danger (which I still don't think is all that realistic) would be the AAC creating a western division and trying to poach multiple MWC schools for that. The largest hurdle would be overcoming increased expenses and possibly where to park non-football sports.

AGGIEinIOWA

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » June 16th, 2021, 4:18 pm

BLUERUFiO wrote:I get the feeling that BYU P really, really doesn’t want to eat crow.
Yeah there would be a major meltdown by BYU-P fans if they stooped low enough to re-join the MWC. In essence it would send a message that they made a mistake to go independent in the first place. There’s just too much pride in that great and spacious campus to do that.

Locked Previous topicNext topic