Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11419
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7406 times
Been thanked: 5082 times

Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by aggies22 » March 18th, 2021, 10:56 am

Here is what I've put together as the depth chart after sitting through the first two days of practice.

https://247sports.com/college/utah-stat ... 162470986/
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post (total 9):
slcaggRoy McAvoyAggieArmySlumJumAgliciousAussieAggieDadthegreendalegelfcdaAgAZ4AggieNation



LarryTheAggie
Posts: 607
Joined: July 4th, 2013, 12:04 pm
Location: Washington DC
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 269 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by LarryTheAggie » March 18th, 2021, 11:12 am

:shock:

Is this for real? If so is it because Owens is that good or are white and knight not as good as advertised? Or are they just working their way onto the new team?

LEFT GUARD
76 Jackson Owens (6-4, 320, RsFr., RS, 3*)
75 Maisen Knight (6-5, 305, Sr., TR, 3*)
51 Quazzy White (6-3, 315, Jr., TR, 3*)



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11419
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7406 times
Been thanked: 5082 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by aggies22 » March 18th, 2021, 11:31 am

LarryTheAggie wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 11:12 am
:shock:

Is this for real? If so is it because Owens is that good or are white and knight not as good as advertised? Or are they just working their way onto the new team?

LEFT GUARD
76 Jackson Owens (6-4, 320, RsFr., RS, 3*)
75 Maisen Knight (6-5, 305, Sr., TR, 3*)
51 Quazzy White (6-3, 315, Jr., TR, 3*)
Let me just add to remember that it's REALLY early in the process! There will be lots of movement between now and August! I'm posting what I'm seeing but this is not the end-all-be-all.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
LarryTheAggie



Yossarian
Posts: 5291
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 11:56 pm
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 994 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by Yossarian » March 18th, 2021, 12:03 pm

Is it just me, or are there a lot of freshmen and redshirt freshmen on that chart? It seems like a lot more than normal years. Is this due to the incoming freshman class being combined with guys getting their mulligan Covid repeat of their freshman season?



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11419
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7406 times
Been thanked: 5082 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by aggies22 » March 18th, 2021, 12:12 pm

Yossarian wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 12:03 pm
Is it just me, or are there a lot of freshmen and redshirt freshmen on that chart? It seems like a lot more than normal years. Is this due to the incoming freshman class being combined with guys getting their mulligan Covid repeat of their freshman season?
Two seasons ago we added 43 true freshmen.



Yossarian
Posts: 5291
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 11:56 pm
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 994 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by Yossarian » March 18th, 2021, 12:18 pm

That makes for a young team. I feel like this year is going to be a long, re-building year that will prepare us to be competitive in the following couple of years. I just need to prepare myself for this.



User avatar
Aglicious
Site Admin
Posts: 5792
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 12:00 am
Location: Vega$
Has thanked: 364 times
Been thanked: 864 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by Aglicious » March 18th, 2021, 12:36 pm

aggies22 wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 11:31 am
LarryTheAggie wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 11:12 am
:shock:

Is this for real? If so is it because Owens is that good or are white and knight not as good as advertised? Or are they just working their way onto the new team?

LEFT GUARD
76 Jackson Owens (6-4, 320, RsFr., RS, 3*)
75 Maisen Knight (6-5, 305, Sr., TR, 3*)
51 Quazzy White (6-3, 315, Jr., TR, 3*)
Let me just add to remember that it's REALLY early in the process! There will be lots of movement between now and August! I'm posting what I'm seeing but this is not the end-all-be-all.
Here's to hoping there's a lot of change coming by the start of the year then....because too many of these spots are like :headscratch:

thanks for the update 22! :cheers:
These users thanked the author Aglicious for the post:
aggies22



Aggie84025
Posts: 3702
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 1313 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by Aggie84025 » March 18th, 2021, 3:24 pm

Which spot would we anticipate the Mayberry takes when he is health? Zahodri is with the 1's, but he seemed to really struggle effort wise last year and always wanted to tackle with his shoulder rather than wrapping up.



User avatar
Aglicious
Site Admin
Posts: 5792
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 12:00 am
Location: Vega$
Has thanked: 364 times
Been thanked: 864 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by Aglicious » March 18th, 2021, 3:26 pm

Aggie84025 wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 3:24 pm
Which spot would we anticipate the Mayberry takes when he is health? Zahodri is with the 1's, but he seemed to really struggle effort wise last year and always wanted to tackle with his shoulder rather than wrapping up.
Hey, I would have taken him tackling with any part of his body, but he was more interested in getting the hell out of the way most of the time.
These users thanked the author Aglicious for the post:
flying_scotsman2.0



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11419
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7406 times
Been thanked: 5082 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by aggies22 » March 18th, 2021, 6:01 pm

Aggie84025 wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 3:24 pm
Which spot would we anticipate the Mayberry takes when he is health? Zahodri is with the 1's, but he seemed to really struggle effort wise last year and always wanted to tackle with his shoulder rather than wrapping up.
I agree my Aggie brother. I anticipate him moving in ahead of Jackson.



Blue Sage
Posts: 586
Joined: January 28th, 2015, 6:24 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by Blue Sage » March 19th, 2021, 9:34 pm

Looking forward to Peasley! Love that kid! :rock:
These users thanked the author Blue Sage for the post:
Aggiefan2020



Aggiefan2020
Posts: 6
Joined: October 27th, 2020, 10:02 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by Aggiefan2020 » March 19th, 2021, 11:12 pm

Blue Sage wrote:
March 19th, 2021, 9:34 pm
Looking forward to Peasley! Love that kid! :rock:
I think Peasley is the future honestly the guy has 4 years of eligibility and is fast and fun to watch. He should have no problem fitting into the new scheme



User avatar
GeoAg
Moderator
Posts: 7398
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:09 am
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 331 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by GeoAg » March 19th, 2021, 11:41 pm

Aggiefan2020 wrote:
March 19th, 2021, 11:12 pm
Blue Sage wrote:
March 19th, 2021, 9:34 pm
Looking forward to Peasley! Love that kid! :rock:
I think Peasley is the future honestly the guy has 4 years of eligibility and is fast and fun to watch. He should have no problem fitting into the new scheme
He is just an athlete playing QB right now. He is the most inconsistent passer I've seen start for us in a long time.
These users thanked the author GeoAg for the post:
BLUERUFiO


"I don't think you become resilient right in the middle of the season when adversity hits. You learn how to face adversity in the offseason in football. That's when we win games around Utah State." -Coach Matt Wells #ArmsAround

slcagg
Posts: 7541
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1805 times
Been thanked: 1372 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by slcagg » March 20th, 2021, 6:56 am

aggies22 wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 10:56 am
Here is what I've put together as the depth chart after sitting through the first two days of practice.

https://247sports.com/college/utah-stat ... 162470986/
This is awesome work 22. Thanks for all that you do. Would expect this to change quite a bit in the next month and into fall camp. Hoping Bonner can get healthy soon.
These users thanked the author slcagg for the post:
aggies22



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11419
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7406 times
Been thanked: 5082 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by aggies22 » March 20th, 2021, 7:01 am

slcagg wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 6:56 am
aggies22 wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 10:56 am
Here is what I've put together as the depth chart after sitting through the first two days of practice.

https://247sports.com/college/utah-stat ... 162470986/
This is awesome work 22. Thanks for all that you do. Would expect this to change quite a bit in the next month and into fall camp. Hoping Bonner can get healthy soon.
Bonner is off the scooter now and crutching around.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
slcagg



Aggie84025
Posts: 3702
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 1313 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by Aggie84025 » March 20th, 2021, 7:51 am

aggies22 wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 7:01 am
slcagg wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 6:56 am
aggies22 wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 10:56 am
Here is what I've put together as the depth chart after sitting through the first two days of practice.

https://247sports.com/college/utah-stat ... 162470986/
This is awesome work 22. Thanks for all that you do. Would expect this to change quite a bit in the next month and into fall camp. Hoping Bonner can get healthy soon.
Bonner is off the scooter now and crutching around.
Thats good news. Hopefully by May he can get after it and spend the summer creating chemistry with recievers. We will for sure need Bonner.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11419
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7406 times
Been thanked: 5082 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by aggies22 » March 20th, 2021, 8:10 am

slcagg wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 6:56 am
aggies22 wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 10:56 am
Here is what I've put together as the depth chart after sitting through the first two days of practice.

https://247sports.com/college/utah-stat ... 162470986/
This is awesome work 22. Thanks for all that you do. Would expect this to change quite a bit in the next month and into fall camp. Hoping Bonner can get healthy soon.
I guarantee this depth chart will change.



User avatar
2004AG
Posts: 8081
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 11:42 am
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 573 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by 2004AG » March 20th, 2021, 9:43 am

Blue Sage wrote:Looking forward to Peasley! Love that kid! :rock:
One good game against New Mexico is all it took for you huh.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



GrandPoubah
Posts: 24
Joined: November 17th, 2019, 3:45 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by GrandPoubah » March 20th, 2021, 1:01 pm

aggies22 wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 8:10 am
slcagg wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 6:56 am
aggies22 wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 10:56 am
Here is what I've put together as the depth chart after sitting through the first two days of practice.

https://247sports.com/college/utah-stat ... 162470986/
This is awesome work 22. Thanks for all that you do. Would expect this to change quite a bit in the next month and into fall camp. Hoping Bonner can get healthy soon.
I guarantee this depth chart will change.
What are the obvious depth chart changes you believe will happen? Definitely Moore will be a 1 or a co #1 on the Dline. Still trying to figure out why Hunter Hill can't rise up the charts. I see some movement on the Oline at the G and C positions. I believe one of the LGs will move to RG as well.



slcagg
Posts: 7541
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1805 times
Been thanked: 1372 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by slcagg » March 20th, 2021, 1:24 pm

GrandPoubah wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 1:01 pm
aggies22 wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 8:10 am
slcagg wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 6:56 am
aggies22 wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 10:56 am
Here is what I've put together as the depth chart after sitting through the first two days of practice.

https://247sports.com/college/utah-stat ... 162470986/
This is awesome work 22. Thanks for all that you do. Would expect this to change quite a bit in the next month and into fall camp. Hoping Bonner can get healthy soon.
I guarantee this depth chart will change.
What are the obvious depth chart changes you believe will happen? Definitely Moore will be a 1 or a co #1 on the Dline. Still trying to figure out why Hunter Hill can't rise up the charts. I see some movement on the Oline at the G and C positions. I believe one of the LGs will move to RG as well.
Moore could start but we have a lot of solid depth this year inside the line. With Lee, Hale, Moore and then possibly Hansen and peoples as well plus some young guys.



User avatar
AGGIEinIOWA
Posts: 1857
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 10:50 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 463 times

Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » March 20th, 2021, 1:56 pm

slcagg wrote:
GrandPoubah wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 1:01 pm
aggies22 wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 8:10 am
slcagg wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 6:56 am
aggies22 wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 10:56 am
Here is what I've put together as the depth chart after sitting through the first two days of practice.

https://247sports.com/college/utah-stat ... 162470986/
This is awesome work 22. Thanks for all that you do. Would expect this to change quite a bit in the next month and into fall camp. Hoping Bonner can get healthy soon.
I guarantee this depth chart will change.
What are the obvious depth chart changes you believe will happen? Definitely Moore will be a 1 or a co #1 on the Dline. Still trying to figure out why Hunter Hill can't rise up the charts. I see some movement on the Oline at the G and C positions. I believe one of the LGs will move to RG as well.
Moore could start but we have a lot of solid depth this year inside the line. With Lee, Hale, Moore and then possibly Hansen and peoples as well plus some young guys.
With the pace of our offense we will need the depth on defense. This is where I feel Wells failed during the Yost years. Our Defense was run ragged and a string of 4-and-outs would kill us with our insufficient depth. At least Anderson plans for it and recruits extra players on that side of the ball. Whether these guys are first or second string, they will get plenty of playing time.
These users thanked the author AGGIEinIOWA for the post:
GrandPoubah



User avatar
newhouse9
Posts: 2637
Joined: January 11th, 2011, 2:58 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 346 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by newhouse9 » March 20th, 2021, 2:26 pm

I was concerned about our Dline, but barring injuries, we might be ok there. Our edge guys look really solid, also, at least 1-deep.
These users thanked the author newhouse9 for the post (total 2):
aggies22AggieFBObsession



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11419
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7406 times
Been thanked: 5082 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by aggies22 » March 20th, 2021, 3:01 pm

GrandPoubah wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 1:01 pm
aggies22 wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 8:10 am
slcagg wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 6:56 am
aggies22 wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 10:56 am
Here is what I've put together as the depth chart after sitting through the first two days of practice.

https://247sports.com/college/utah-stat ... 162470986/
This is awesome work 22. Thanks for all that you do. Would expect this to change quite a bit in the next month and into fall camp. Hoping Bonner can get healthy soon.
I guarantee this depth chart will change.
What are the obvious depth chart changes you believe will happen? Definitely Moore will be a 1 or a co #1 on the Dline. Still trying to figure out why Hunter Hill can't rise up the charts. I see some movement on the Oline at the G and C positions. I believe one of the LGs will move to RG as well.
In the case of the defensive line, it doesn't really matter if you start or are on the second team. They line change like it's hockey so the first and second team guys will all see a TON of reps.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
DreadPirateRoberts



GrandPoubah
Posts: 24
Joined: November 17th, 2019, 3:45 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by GrandPoubah » March 20th, 2021, 9:12 pm

aggies22 wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 3:01 pm
GrandPoubah wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 1:01 pm
aggies22 wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 8:10 am
slcagg wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 6:56 am
aggies22 wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 10:56 am
Here is what I've put together as the depth chart after sitting through the first two days of practice.

https://247sports.com/college/utah-stat ... 162470986/
This is awesome work 22. Thanks for all that you do. Would expect this to change quite a bit in the next month and into fall camp. Hoping Bonner can get healthy soon.
I guarantee this depth chart will change.
What are the obvious depth chart changes you believe will happen? Definitely Moore will be a 1 or a co #1 on the Dline. Still trying to figure out why Hunter Hill can't rise up the charts. I see some movement on the Oline at the G and C positions. I believe one of the LGs will move to RG as well.
In the case of the defensive line, it doesn't really matter if you start or are on the second team. They line change like it's hockey so the first and second team guys will all see a TON of reps.
Curious as to why our roster moved everyone up a year while others around the country kept their eligibility the same as last year. Anyone know the answer to that?

<edit>
Also, it looks like only some of the players "advanced" years. For example, Quazzel White (class of '17) shows:
2017 - freshman
2018 - rs freshman
2019 - sophmore
2020 - junior
2021 - junior again

Whereas, Alfred Edwards (class of '17) shows:
2017 - freshman
2018 - rs freshman
2019 - sophmore
2020 - junior
2021 - senior



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11419
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7406 times
Been thanked: 5082 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by aggies22 » March 21st, 2021, 7:47 am

GrandPoubah wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 9:12 pm
aggies22 wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 3:01 pm
GrandPoubah wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 1:01 pm
aggies22 wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 8:10 am
slcagg wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 6:56 am
aggies22 wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 10:56 am
Here is what I've put together as the depth chart after sitting through the first two days of practice.

https://247sports.com/college/utah-stat ... 162470986/
This is awesome work 22. Thanks for all that you do. Would expect this to change quite a bit in the next month and into fall camp. Hoping Bonner can get healthy soon.
I guarantee this depth chart will change.
What are the obvious depth chart changes you believe will happen? Definitely Moore will be a 1 or a co #1 on the Dline. Still trying to figure out why Hunter Hill can't rise up the charts. I see some movement on the Oline at the G and C positions. I believe one of the LGs will move to RG as well.
In the case of the defensive line, it doesn't really matter if you start or are on the second team. They line change like it's hockey so the first and second team guys will all see a TON of reps.
Curious as to why our roster moved everyone up a year while others around the country kept their eligibility the same as last year. Anyone know the answer to that?

<edit>
Also, it looks like only some of the players "advanced" years. For example, Quazzel White (class of '17) shows:
2017 - freshman
2018 - rs freshman
2019 - sophmore
2020 - junior
2021 - junior again

Whereas, Alfred Edwards (class of '17) shows:
2017 - freshman
2018 - rs freshman
2019 - sophmore
2020 - junior
2021 - senior
I do not. I don't know if they will just keep advancing them and they will one day reach super senior status. My depth charts reflect the players eligibility according to the eligibility freeze.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
GrandPoubah



ususports
Posts: 1714
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 4:54 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 537 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by ususports » March 21st, 2021, 11:21 am

GeoAg wrote:
March 19th, 2021, 11:41 pm
Aggiefan2020 wrote:
March 19th, 2021, 11:12 pm
Blue Sage wrote:
March 19th, 2021, 9:34 pm
Looking forward to Peasley! Love that kid! :rock:
I think Peasley is the future honestly the guy has 4 years of eligibility and is fast and fun to watch. He should have no problem fitting into the new scheme
He is just an athlete playing QB right now. He is the most inconsistent passer I've seen start for us in a long time.
Consider yourself lucky to have completely missed when Jason Shelley was our starter.



User avatar
GeoAg
Moderator
Posts: 7398
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:09 am
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 331 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by GeoAg » March 21st, 2021, 1:09 pm

ususports wrote:
March 21st, 2021, 11:21 am
GeoAg wrote:
March 19th, 2021, 11:41 pm
Aggiefan2020 wrote:
March 19th, 2021, 11:12 pm
Blue Sage wrote:
March 19th, 2021, 9:34 pm
Looking forward to Peasley! Love that kid! :rock:
I think Peasley is the future honestly the guy has 4 years of eligibility and is fast and fun to watch. He should have no problem fitting into the new scheme
He is just an athlete playing QB right now. He is the most inconsistent passer I've seen start for us in a long time.
Consider yourself lucky to have completely missed when Jason Shelley was our starter.
Shelley was more accurate. Peasley has better pocket presence and is a better athlete.


"I don't think you become resilient right in the middle of the season when adversity hits. You learn how to face adversity in the offseason in football. That's when we win games around Utah State." -Coach Matt Wells #ArmsAround

ususports
Posts: 1714
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 4:54 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 537 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by ususports » March 21st, 2021, 5:54 pm

GeoAg wrote:
March 21st, 2021, 1:09 pm
ususports wrote:
March 21st, 2021, 11:21 am
GeoAg wrote:
March 19th, 2021, 11:41 pm
Aggiefan2020 wrote:
March 19th, 2021, 11:12 pm
Blue Sage wrote:
March 19th, 2021, 9:34 pm
Looking forward to Peasley! Love that kid! :rock:
I think Peasley is the future honestly the guy has 4 years of eligibility and is fast and fun to watch. He should have no problem fitting into the new scheme
He is just an athlete playing QB right now. He is the most inconsistent passer I've seen start for us in a long time.
Consider yourself lucky to have completely missed when Jason Shelley was our starter.
Shelley was more accurate. Peasley has better pocket presence and is a better athlete.
They were both awful, but Shelley’s completion percentage was worse.



Mike_Child
Posts: 10
Joined: June 8th, 2019, 8:48 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by Mike_Child » March 27th, 2021, 2:59 pm

22 zi didn't see Hale today. Is he okay?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk




aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11419
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7406 times
Been thanked: 5082 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by aggies22 » March 27th, 2021, 5:56 pm

Mike_Child wrote:
March 27th, 2021, 2:59 pm
22 zi didn't see Hale today. Is he okay?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
He'll be fine. He was one of the 12 defensive walking wounded that sat out today.



Aggie84025
Posts: 3702
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 1313 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by Aggie84025 » March 27th, 2021, 9:35 pm

Was bonner on the sidelines today, i could not point him out?



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11419
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7406 times
Been thanked: 5082 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by aggies22 » March 28th, 2021, 8:27 am

Aggie84025 wrote:
March 27th, 2021, 9:35 pm
Was bonner on the sidelines today, i could not point him out?
I was looking for him but I didn't ever actually see him.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11419
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7406 times
Been thanked: 5082 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by aggies22 » March 28th, 2021, 8:28 am

The biggest movement on a depth chart is after a scrimmage. I'll have a new one after practice on Tuesday.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post (total 3):
Roy McAvoyAggieArmyUSU78



OrangeCountyAggie
Posts: 837
Joined: December 17th, 2018, 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 203 times
Been thanked: 296 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by OrangeCountyAggie » March 29th, 2021, 12:53 am

All things being equal, if Cooper Legas can perform equally to Peasly and Bonner in spring/fall camp, I'd give him the nod regardless of starting experience or ties to the coaching staff. It will likely be a down year anyway, might as well start developing him and get some much need continuity to that position. But we will see.



User avatar
AGGIEinIOWA
Posts: 1857
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 10:50 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 463 times

Re: Week One Spring Ball Depth Chart

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » March 29th, 2021, 3:14 pm

OrangeCountyAggie wrote:
March 29th, 2021, 12:53 am
All things being equal, if Cooper Legas can perform equally to Peasly and Bonner in spring/fall camp, I'd give him the nod regardless of starting experience or ties to the coaching staff. It will likely be a down year anyway, might as well start developing him and get some much need continuity to that position. But we will see.
I would be shocked if anyone other than Bonner is the starter for week 1. Coach BA knows what he has with Bonner and Bonner knows the system. It could be that as the season goes on and if Bonner struggles (or heaven for bids gets injured) that Legas could be the next guy off the bench. Either him or Peasley. If BA isn't comfortable rolling with Legas/Peasley/Calvin as back-ups after he sees them in Spring Ball, it wouldn't surprise me if he tries to bring in a transfer or Juco.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic