2011 Verbals and Signees

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
GeoAg

2011 Verbals and Signees

Post by GeoAg » November 4th, 2010, 12:39 am

2011 Verbals

[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]Position[/td][td]Height[/td][td]Weight[/td][td]40 Time[/td][td]HS/JC[/td][td]Rivals Profile[/td][td]Scout Profile[/td][td]ESPN Profile[/td][td]Highlight Video[/td][td]Committed/Signed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bridger Peck[/td][td]S/LB[/td][td]6'2"[/td][td]205[/td][td]4.51[/td][td]Bingham HS, Utah[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link
Link[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jordan Hicks[/td][td]OL[/td][td]6'5"[/td][td]280[/td][td]5.4[/td][td]Bingham HS, Utah[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Austin Albrecht[/td][td]OL[/td][td]6'6"[/td][td]260[/td][td]?[/td][td]Alta HS, Utah[/td][td]Link[/td][td]-[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chuck Keeton[/td][td]QB[/td][td]6'2"[/td][td]185[/td][td]4.5[/td][td]Cy Creek HS, Texas[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Al Lapuaho[/td][td]DL[/td][td]6'3"[/td][td]290[/td][td]?[/td][td]Snow JC, Utah / Granger HS, Utah[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]-[/td][td]Signed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tenny Palepoi[/td][td]DL[/td][td]6'2"[/td][td]310[/td][td]?[/td][td]Snow JC, Utah / Skyline HS, Utah[/td][td]Link[/td][td]-[/td][td]Link[/td][td]-[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]LaDale Jackson[/td][td]CB[/td][td]5'11"[/td][td]160[/td][td]4.45[/td][td]Silverado HS, NV[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ofa Hautau[/td][td]DL[/td][td]6'2"[/td][td]270[/td][td]?[/td][td]East HS, UT[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Derek Keller[/td][td]LB[/td][td]6'4"[/td][td]218[/td][td]4.63[/td][td]Alta HS, UT[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]-[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Adam Kennedy[/td][td]QB[/td][td]6'5"[/td][td]210[/td][td]?[/td][td]San Joaquin Delta College, CA /
Elk Grove Franklin HS, CA[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Signed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Stetson Tenney[/td][td]OL[/td][td]6'5"[/td][td]296[/td][td]?[/td][td]Eastern Arizona JC, AZ /
Show Low HS, AZ[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Signed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Terrence Alston[/td][td]DB[/td][td]5'10"[/td][td]175[/td][td]?[/td][td]Solano JC, CA /
Louisburg HS, NC[/td][td]-[/td][td]Link[/td][td]-[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Signed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kevin Whimpey[/td][td]DE[/td][td]6'6"[/td][td]275[/td][td]?[/td][td]Idaho State, ID /
Lone Peak HS, UT[/td][td]-[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]-[/td][td]Signed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kyle Whimpey[/td][td]OL/DL[/td][td]6'7"[/td][td]325[/td][td]?[/td][td]Idaho State, ID /
Lone Peak HS, UT[/td][td]-[/td][td]Link[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]Signed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bojay Filimoeatu[/td][td]DE/LB[/td][td]6'2"[/td][td]260[/td][td]?[/td][td]Mt. Sac CC, CA /
Granger HS, UT[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]-[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Reuben Thomas[/td][td]WR/PR/KR[/td][td]6'0"[/td][td]175[/td][td]4.5[/td][td]Pasadena City CC, CA / Muir HS, CA[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]LaBradford Harold[/td][td]S[/td][td]6'0"[/td][td]200[/td][td]?[/td][td]Crowley HS, TX[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]-[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Travis Seefeldt[/td][td]OL/DL[/td][td]6'2"[/td][td]280[/td][td]?[/td][td]Peoria Liberty HS, AZ[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ian Maguire[/td][td]OT[/td][td]6'6"[/td][td]280[/td][td]5.0[/td][td]CCSF, CA / Lowell HS, CA[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]-[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Peni Vea[/td][td]S/LB[/td][td]6'1"[/td][td]190[/td][td]4.52[/td][td]Kealakehe HS, HI[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Paul Piukala[/td][td]S/LB[/td][td]6'5"[/td][td]245[/td][td]?[/td][td]Laney College, CA / Castlemont HS, CA[/td][td]Link[/td][td]-[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Willie Davis[/td][td]CB[/td][td]6'1"[/td][td]180[/td][td]?[/td][td]De Anza College, CA / Central Valley HS, WA[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Maurice Alexander[/td][td]LB[/td][td]6'2"[/td][td]225[/td][td]4.5[/td][td]AZ Western JC, AZ[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Havea Lasike[/td][td]DL[/td][td]6'2"[/td][td]300[/td][td]?[/td][td]Foothill JC, CA / Lincoln HS, CA[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tyler Bennett[/td][td]P[/td][td]6'0"[/td][td]195[/td][td]?[/td][td]Phoenix CC, AZ / North Canyon HS, AZ[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jumanne Robertson[/td][td]DB[/td][td]6'0"[/td][td]185[/td][td]4.4[/td][td]Phoenix CC, AZ / Deer Valley HS, AZ[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]-[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Terrell Thompson[/td][td]DB[/td][td]6'2"[/td][td]210[/td][td]?[/td][td]Glendale JC, AZ / Eaglecrest HS, CO[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gabe Anderson[/td][td]QB/RB/WR/KR[/td][td]6'2"[/td][td]180[/td][td]4.5[/td][td]Skyview HS, UT[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][tr][td]Brandon Swindall[/td][td]WR/DB[/td][td]6'4"[/td][td]175[/td][td]-[/td][td]Millwood HS, OK[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Committed[/td][/tr][/table]
Last edited by GeoAg on May 1st, 2011, 10:19 pm, edited 14 times in total.

"I don't think you become resilient right in the middle of the season when adversity hits. You learn how to face adversity in the offseason in football. That's when we win games around Utah State." -Coach Matt Wells #ArmsAround

TobiasFunke
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011 Verbals

Post by TobiasFunke » November 4th, 2010, 12:52 am

i love how austin albrecht "Displays food flexibility"

TobiasFunke

Post by TobiasFunke » November 4th, 2010, 12:53 am

also, is it normal for our DL to outweigh our OL recruits?

GeoAg

Post by GeoAg » November 4th, 2010, 1:02 am

analrapist wrote:also, is it normal for our DL to outweigh our OL recruits?
Yes, when your OL recruits are HS guys and your DL recruits are JC DTs. The JC guys have 2 or 3 more years of growth and strength-training.

On an unrelated note, I would like to politely suggest a username change. If you don't want to, its no skin of my back, but it makes you a little...creepy.

"I don't think you become resilient right in the middle of the season when adversity hits. You learn how to face adversity in the offseason in football. That's when we win games around Utah State." -Coach Matt Wells #ArmsAround

OKAggie

Post by OKAggie » November 4th, 2010, 7:28 am

GeoAg wrote:
Yes, when your OL recruits are HS guys and your DL recruits are JC DTs. The JC guys have 2 or 3 more years of growth and strength-training.

On an unrelated note, I would like to politely suggest a username change. If you don't want to, its no skin of my back, but it makes you a little...creepy.
It's an Arrested Development joke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itSuPxx0LeM.

Nobody here knows anything.

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » November 4th, 2010, 11:54 am

OKAggie wrote:
GeoAg wrote:

It's an Arrested Development joke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itSuPxx0LeM.
The Analyst - Therapist word merge reminds me of my fantasy football team's name The Vagiants (a merger of vampire and giant 50% vampire, 50% giant, 100% killer). That's joke from 500 Days of Summer - a rare chick flick because it's actually watchable.

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » November 4th, 2010, 1:28 pm

Just be honest with us brownjeans, you loved "Sleepless in Seattle". Your a big Tom Hanks fan and you know it.

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » November 4th, 2010, 2:07 pm

NVAggie wrote:Just be honest with us brownjeans, you loved "Sleepless in Seattle". Your a big Tom Hanks fan and you know it.
True. But Joe vs. the Volcano is his best work :pirate:

TobiasFunke

Post by TobiasFunke » November 4th, 2010, 3:20 pm

GeoAg wrote:

surely if I meant it as anal rapist, I'd make it two words or at least hyphenate it. Of course, I am sorry you took it the wrong way and I'll gladly offer you my services free of charge. Never pass on a free appointment with an analrapist.

GeoAg

Post by GeoAg » November 4th, 2010, 6:09 pm

analrapist wrote:
GeoAg wrote:

surely if I meant it as anal rapist, I'd make it two words or at least hyphenate it. Of course, I am sorry you took it the wrong way and I'll gladly offer you my services free of charge. Never pass on a free appointment with an analrapist.

lol. Even with the update on the context, I wouldn't choose it, but I've said my piece and you won't hear another peep from me about it anal.

Lightbringer

Post by Lightbringer » November 4th, 2010, 7:41 pm

:shock:
analrapist wrote:
GeoAg wrote:

Maybe it's just because I don't know the reference, but this makes you sound even MORE creepy! :shock:

AGGIEFIGHT

Post by AGGIEFIGHT » December 15th, 2010, 8:04 pm

Geo- Have you checked on Keeton on the scout site? Looks
like he might be looking at some other schools

GeoAg

Post by GeoAg » December 15th, 2010, 11:35 pm

AGGIEFIGHT wrote:Geo- Have you checked on Keeton on the scout site? Looks
like he might be looking at some other schools
Looks like Rice is after him and he has a visit scheduled. Hopefully he sticks with us.

Big Blue

Re: 2011 Verbals Add another

Post by Big Blue » December 24th, 2010, 12:09 am

Adam Kennedy, 6-5" Sophomore QB out of Delta JC in CA. Verballed last week...may have actually signed. Might be the reason Keeton is looking around.

UtahStizzle

Post by UtahStizzle » December 24th, 2010, 1:48 am

According to ESPN Kennedy has signed, as well as Corey Orth and Stetson Tenney

Twitter: UtahStizzle

OKAggie

Post by OKAggie » December 24th, 2010, 7:49 am

UtahStizzle wrote:According to ESPN Kennedy has signed, as well as Corey Orth and Stetson Tenney
Also according to Utah State University...http://www.utahstateaggies.com/sports/m ... 10aaa.html

Nobody here knows anything.

aggieballer

Re: 2011 Verbals and Signees

Post by aggieballer » January 12th, 2011, 7:52 am

Has Utah State ever signed a ****four or five star recruit?

UtahStizzle

Post by UtahStizzle » January 12th, 2011, 8:04 am

Travis Reynolds, our freshmen WR this year was listed as a four-star from Scout:

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-foot ... /id/104613

He played limited action this year. More towards the beginning.

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » January 12th, 2011, 4:54 pm

Both Brian Soi and Trevor Hutton were both 4 star recruits. Back in those days anything higher that a 2 star was pretty hard to come by. Jarrett Bush was a 3 star.

treesap32

Post by treesap32 » January 28th, 2011, 10:25 am

Gabe Anderson, 6'2" 180lb QB/RB/WR/KR Sky View High School
(Verbal Commit - Preferred Walkon) 4.5 40
Highlight Vid : http://www.hudl.com/athlete/26442/gabe-anderson

buckfever

Post by buckfever » February 1st, 2011, 9:58 pm

nice treesap, to watch the highlight it wants you to unload silverlight which comes up as a security risk..any other format?

treesap32

Post by treesap32 » February 8th, 2011, 7:25 am

buckfever wrote:nice treesap, to watch the highlight it wants you to unload silverlight which comes up as a security risk..any other format?
Silverlight is a standard Microsoft product that should be fine to download. I haven't found any other formats. :(

FloridaAggie13

Post by FloridaAggie13 » October 22nd, 2011, 4:39 pm

So, what's the over under on how many of these verbals back out now that we are 2-5?

UtahStizzle

Post by UtahStizzle » October 23rd, 2011, 7:38 am

This was last year. Check out the 2012 thread. And we only have three commits.

Locked Previous topicNext topic